The Confessional Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vladimir laughed a little as she struggled against him, pushing on his thighs. He continued his assault on her face, fucking her mouth and throat with more force. His laugh was awful as he used her, forcing his cock into her throat again and again. "Mmm, yess, little girl, suck you Papa's cock just like dat," he groaned, another evil laugh escaping his throat as he rocked her head up and down. He pulled her head up, letting her gasp for air, and he grabbed his cock with one hand and then rubbed it on her face and slapped her with it. He could see her eyelids flutter, her eyes roll back in her head for a moment, and he could tell the roofie he'd given her was beginning to take effect.

She wasn't sure if it was lack of oxygen or something else but she was starting to feel weird. She gasped loudly as he pulled her head up, his cock in his other hand as she took deep breaths of air. She groaned as he slapped her face with his hard wet cock, struggling to stay alert.

Vladimir used his grip on her to roll her over, roughly jerking her head around, and getting her on her back. He mounted her, straddling her chest above her tits, grabbing her head again and stuffing his cock into her mouth once again, pushing it down her throat, laughing that awful laugh as she gagged on him. He thrust into her mouth and down her throat, knocking her head against the headboard. She gagged loudly, her body writhing beneath him as she used her arms to try to get him off of her so she could take a breath.

He kept pumping his cock into her mouth and down her throat, unfazed by her attempts to push him away. He smiled down at her wickedly as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air. He got off her, leaving her in a heap on the bed. He pulled out his cell phone and spoke in Russian, then turned and smiled that awful smile at her. "Like I said, de fun iz just begun, little girl."

She closed her eyes, her head spinning as she heard the door opening. There were hands all over her, pulling her off of the bed. She couldn't stand on her own, strong arms holding her up, forcing her to walk out of the room and into the hotel hallway. She groaned, her head hanging down as they brought her into the elevator. Her legs started to give out and the men picked her up, carrying her into the parking lot. She struggled to get into the car, the hands still all over her as she got into the car, two large men sitting next to her.

She leaned her head onto one of the men's shoulders. She closed her eyes, the men taking her hands and wrapping her fingers around their shafts. Her hands moved slowly, her head spinning, fighting to stay alert. Andrea didn't know what was going on, where she was going, hoping it would all be over soon as she sucked each of the Russian's cocks as they fingered her pussy and ass.

She stumbled as one of the men pulled her from the car, whimpering as one of the men put her over his shoulder and carried her into a building. She was fighting a losing battle to stay alert, her eyes closing as they opened another door, and put her down onto a bed that smelled terrible, the metal frame rusting and brittle.

She didn't know if it was real or a nightmare, alertness fading in and out all night. Each time she woke though, she was being fucked in at least one hole by one or more of the big Russians. She groaned, and would slip away again. Eventually, she was becoming more alert, realizing it wasn't a nightmare, that it was really happening. She had no idea where she was, or how she got there. All she knew was she was being fucked, painfully hard in both her pussy and her ass. She couldn't tell how long it had been happening, but from the pain she felt, it had to have been a long time. She tried to move, to pull away but she found her arms and legs bound to the bed.

She looked up and saw Vladimir standing over her as other men fucked her. They were all speaking Russian, smiling and laughing. She started to panic, her body tensing beneath them.

One of the men was underneath her, fucking her asshole, driving his cock into her as she lay on her back atop him, her arms and legs tied to the bed. Another Russian was on top of her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. The men were grunting as they fucked her.

Andrea tugged at her wrists, pulling at the restraints that were binding her to the bed. She whimpered as she became even more aware, her body bouncing with the thrusts of the man under and above her.

"I told you dere was much fun to be had tonight," Vladimir said to her, standing over her, looking at her with that awful grin. He stood up and walked over to her, standing next to her, looking down at her. He unzipped his pants and pulled that big cock out again. "And vee are not done yet," he growled, and smacked her cheek with his cock again.

She looked at Vladimir as he spoke to her, unzipping his pants. She turned her face away, clenching her teeth and jaw as he slapped her face with his cock. She pulled again at her arms and legs, trying desperately to get away, arching her back against the man below her as he thrust up, into her ass. She heard him say something to one of the men, both of them laughing as they fucked her, looking at her naked body.

The men laughed as she struggled helplessly against her restraints. The guy underneath her started thrusting harder, bucking underneath her, and in the next moment she could feel his dick spasming inside her, and she knew he was cumming up her ass.

Once he finished firing his load inside her, he pulled out and got out from underneath her, leaving her on her back on the bed. Vladimir pushed away the guy who had been fucking her pussy, and took his place between her legs on the bed. He already had that monstrous cock out and ready, and he said something to the other men before he proceeded to slide that dick up inside her well-used cunt.

She whimpered and her best to close her legs, but her ankles were tied wide apart and she had little success at keeping herself away from him as he thrust himself balls deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard, using long, powerful, deep thrusts. He held himself up over her with one arm and squeezed at her bare tits with his other hand. He bent down and sucked on one of her tits as he screwed her.

Her body writhed beneath him as he fucked her, hips lips moving to her tits, nibbling and sucking on one of her nipples. Her body ached with every thrust he made into her, her holes used and abused for how ever long this had gone on, she had no idea. It scared her that she couldn't remember anything from the last how ever many hours or days? She didn't know and now, she was in a strange apartment, tied up and surrounded by big Russian men.

Vladimir continued fucking her with his big hard cock, jamming it painfully up inside her with his every thrust. Andrea felt her eyes well with tears, her body trembling beneath Vladimir as he fucked her, his body slamming against hers with each painful thrust. Another of the Russians came over to the bed and mounted her at her tits, grabbing her head, trying to force his cock into her mouth. She turned her face away, keeping her mouth closed. She didn't see him bring his hand back to slap her, and cried out painfully as his hand hit across her face. While her mouth was open, he shoved his cock deep in her throat, catching her off guard. The men laughed as she choked, being forced to stop breathing mid-breath.

She looked to the side of the bed and saw one of the men holding a camcorder. The red record light was illuminated, and she tried to beg him to turn it off, her pleas coming out as nothing more than gurgles around the cock stuffed deep in her mouth.

Vladimir continued fucking her pussy hard. His fingers started pinching her clit, hard. "Cum for Papa," she heard him growl. The guy fucking her face pulled his cock out, letting her gasp for air, and slapped her face again when she didn't respond to Vladimir. Her face was stained with tears again, her body writhing beneath the men as they fucked her. She felt her pussy contract around Vladimir's cock, her back arching. Despite the pain, confusion and humiliation she was experiencing she felt a growing need to cum, hoping it would all be over if she came.

The man on top of her stuffed his cock back into Andrea's mouth as her body bucked underneath him. Vladimir kept fucking her hard and tweaking her clit. He slowed down his fucking, burying his cock deep within her, and rubbed her clit back and forth hard. He could feel her pussy starting to contract and spasm around him, and her body started to buck against the restraints. He pulled his cock out of her, still rubbing her clit back and forth, and she suddenly felt something cold and round pressed against her thighs.

She moaned loudly as the man fucking her face pulled out. Her back arched, her hips bucking wildly as she squirted. She looked up, closing her mouth and eyes quickly as she saw the man above her jerking his cock, spewing ribbon after ribbon of thick white cum onto her face. She opened her eyes again to see Vladimir, holding a cup, what she had felt between her thighs, holding all of the cum she had squirted a moment ago. She shook her head, her eyes pleading with him as he poured it over her face and tits, the camera zooming in on her.

Her tits and face, belly and thighs were all covered in the Russians' jizz, actually, as they had all cum on her a couple of times over the course of the long night. They left her tied to the bed, filthy, a dirty, nasty, used whore, and they all left the room. She could hear glasses clinking together; the Russians were drinking again.

Andrea whimpered as they all left the room, leaving her bound to the foul smelling bed. She looked down at her body, covered in their cum, and her own. She heard them in the next room, glasses clinking, their voices getting louder. She closed her eyes forcing herself to wake up from what she hoped was a horrible nightmare. It was useless though, she knew this was real, everything that has happened was real, even what had happened for how ever long it went on that she couldn't remember.

A while later she heard the front door open and close a couple of times. Finally, one of the Russians came back into the bedroom. He unfastened her bonds and handed her a towel and her clothes and a large wad of cash. It was all twenties. She slowly sat up, her head still feeling kind of funny.

The Russian pointed towards a door. "Izz batroom. Clean up. Vee go five minute," he said, lighting a cigarette, his eyes running over her naked body.

She nodded and covered herself with the towel as she walked into the filthy bathroom, stepping into the shower. She turned it on, and found there was no hot water. She cleaned herself as best as she could and got out, drying herself and putting on her clothes. She put the cash in the bag she'd brought from Julie's house still not counting it, and walked into the main room of the apartment where the man sat in a chair waiting for her. "That video," she said, "what's gonna happen to it?" she asked nervously, standing in the center of the room.

The man snuffed out his cigarette as he stood up. "De video? Oh, Vladimir just like to keep dem for hiz own personal use," he said. "So, vere am I taking you tonight?" he asked her as they left the apartment, heading down the stairs and out the door. It was nighttime. When they got in the car the clock said it was nine o'clock, which meant she had been with Vladimir and the Russians for some twenty hours, assuming it was only the next day. The battery in her phone was dead, so she had no idea if anyone was looking for her, and she couldn't check the date on her phone.

He drove her to the place she told him, getting out at an intersection about half a mile from her house and walking the rest of the way home, once the Russian's car was out of sight. "Call us anytime," he said as she got out of the car. "Even more fun next time, no?"

She walked home and went up to her room. She plugged in her phone to charge and pulled her hair into a messy bun. She looked at her phone, it had been nearly 24 hours and she could only remember a few of them.

There was a text on her phone from Julie from the night before telling her to stay away from the Russians, along with some others from guys wanting to party. She pulled out her backpack and grabbed the cash the Russian had given her. She counted it three times to make sure she was right, she couldn't believe they'd given her a thousand dollars. She put it in her desk and locked the door, wishing she wasn't fighting with Julie so she could call her, and tell her what happened.

She went into her bathroom and took a decent shower, with hot water and soap. She got out, her body aching and tired as she walked back into her bedroom. She took a few advil and got into bed, falling asleep in a familiar place, safe in her house.

Back in the Confessional...

Tommy's mind reeled from everything she'd told him. The tape continued rolling. "Surely, my daughter, it is unfortunate what happened to you," he said. "But I do take it that you learned a lesson from that night? Or did you continue to sell your body?" he asked her from behind the screen.

This dirt just got worse and worse! Tommy could turn off the recorder now and have more than enough to hold over her head and get her to do anything he wanted. But now... he had to get the whole story. He was intrigued. He wanted to know everything.

Andrea looked at the wooden frame of the screen as the priest on the other side spoke to her. "No father, I didn't learn from the obvious lesson that the night. I wish I had Father, really I do. But I had a thousand dollars and I needed a fix, which turned into a lot more than that."

12