The Congressman's Wife

Story Info
I saw the congressman'wife being fucked by her lover.
2k words
3.5
83.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a true one. It is an experience I can't forget as long as I am alive.

I was working as a driver for our town mayor and was very happy with my job. The pay was good and the happenings were even better.

One day during one of my day offs. I received a call from the mayor, he told me that I will start working for his brother, the congressman.

I hesitantly agreed because I can't say no. After that I also received a call from the personal assistant of the congressman and he explained to me the ins and outs. He also told me that I won't be driving for the congressman but for his wife who is being groomed to take over the position of his husband. My apprehension increased because of what I've heard about the wife.

By the way the congressman's wife name is Jane.

On my first day of work we need to fetch Jane at the airport. I am with the personal assistant and we will just call him Tickle for security reasons. I waited anxiously at the parking lot as the plane arrived and as I see Jane walking towards us, what I saw stunned me.

Jane is not a super beauty but she exudes something that makes men feel weird. She walks as if she is on the prowl for some good fucking. Her expression and aura is pure sexual lust.

Even though she already had 2 children, she really looks fucking hot.

Jane is about 52 years old but she looks like she is 40. She is about 5'2". Jane has medium brown hair. I suspect her hair is colored because I saw some grey hairs peeking out of the brown ones. She is chubby with a little bit of a tummy mound. Her natural large breasts are nicely shaped and jiggled sexily as she walks. It looks very luscious.

Airport personnel are openly ogling the congressman's wife. I can see that she is enjoying the attention and she looks like she is turned on by it.

Jane is wearing a white simple blouse. The material is thin enough to show off the bouncing boobs but not enough to show it openly. She's not wearing any brassiere.

She has fair complexion and no blemishes. Jane is not wearing any makeup but you can see that she is well taken cared off.

She gives out an aura of a cougar. Her body is on the slightly fatty side but she carried it sexily. She has the "fuck me look" in her face.

You know that she is hiding a very sexual force inside her.

She hands her carry on bag to Tickle and they both boarded the SUV.

Tickle introduced me to her and she looked at me in the eyes and never said a word and off we go.

We went to all her appointments the whole day. We finished all the appointments at past 8 in the evening and went home to their house in our hometown.

Cory the house mistress greeted us and helped with all things we brought home. I was told to rest because we will be leaving early for the airport. Jane will be returning to Manila the next day.

About thirty minutes passed and Cory arrived and woke me up and told me that she needs to buy something for the congressman's wife. I asked who will be Jane's company since Cory will be away.

Cory is the only companion of Jane at her house.

Cory told me that Tickle will wait for her as they are still assessing the day's activity. Cory left with a twinkle in her eyes.

As I was lying in my cot I can't help but think about Jane and Tickle alone in the house. Suspicious about the circumstances, I decided to check them out secretly.

I tip toed around the house and look for where they are and as I peeked in the window of the main dining room I heard muffled voices got the shock of my life.

I saw Tickle leaning on the main table moaning, his pants and underwear are down to his knees and right in front of him, kneeling down is Jane. With a look of wanton lust and pure sexual hormones raging, her dainty fingers are slowly caressing the base of Tickle's cock and scrotum while her full beautiful lips are wrapped around Tickle's thick cock.

The congressman's wife is giving her personal assistant a hot blow job.

Jane was really enjoying sucking Tickle's cock. She was using her tongue and mouth leisurely on his cock. Jane was giving Tickle a full blown blow job.

" Tickle I missed your cock uuummmm" Jane was saying in between suck and slurps.

The congressman's wife looks like a classy whore. " I love sucking your cock Tickle ahhhhhmmmmm" she said.

Tickle is really enjoying the blow job. He is slowly but firmly holding the back of Jane's head now and he is slowly pumping his cock in and out of her beautiful mouth.

After about 10 minutes of slurping and wet cock sucking. Tickle pushed Jane off his cock and said "now it's my turn to pleasure you Ma'am". Jane squealed in delight.

Tickle took off Jane's skirt and blouse. She was hurriedly helping him take it off. He made her sit on the table and spread her legs. Jane on her own spread her legs shamelessly; she has that wanton look of anticipation in her.

Tickle then proceeded to lick her pussy. She was not wearing any panties.

He started licking in between her anus and cunt and moved upwards. Tickle found her clitoris and then concentrated on that small pleasure button. He was using his tongue flicking on the sensitive nub and alternately giving it some small gentle bites.

Jane was ecstatic. She is already giving out some loud sounds. She is now full of lust and was about to come.

I can see how Tickle ravished the congressman's wife's pussy. She was pinching her very erect nipples. Jane was in pure ecstasy.

"Kainin mo ang monay ko Tic" Jane said in our language which is translated to" Tickle, eat my pussy good"

Tickle proceeded to do just that.

"Oh you're making me cum baby" the congressman's wife moaned and in that moment Jane orgasmed and shook while shouting" Tic I'm coming aaaaahhhhhh ".

Jane had multiple orgasms.

When Tickle stood up, his face was glistening with Jane's cum. He said hoarsely "Subong itoton taka sang tuod tuod nay baby " which is roughly transited to " Now I'm going to fuck you really good Mama Baby".

Baby is Jane's nickname and Nay is short for nanay or mother.

Tickle then almost dragged Jane to her bedroom, which is near the dining room and prepared to fuck her.

I hurriedly but carefully transferred to her room window.

Tickle laid down Jane in the middle of her bed. He took off his pants and boxers slowly. Jane was squirming in anticipation. Tickle was taking his sweet time while Jane is agonizingly waiting to be fucked.

"Take it off Tickle and fuck me now" Jane shouts angrily.

Tickle slowly kneeled on the bed between Jane's legs. He just kneeled there Jane is hurriedly trying to position her pussy near his cock. Jane couldn't take her eyes off Tickle's very erect cock.

"Please fuck me now Tickle, I need your cock inside me now" Jane pleaded, almost crying out to be fucked.

"Tell me how much you want it Nay Baby" Tickled said cooly.

" I want you to fuck me, use my married pussy Tickle, please I need you to fuck me like a married slut..pleassssssee NOW" Jane was now on the verge of losing her mind with lust as she screamed those words to her lover.

Tickle looked into her eyes as she grabbed and guided his thick cock into her pussy and he gently but strongly pushed the whole length of his cock inside the congressman's wife pussy. Jane almost shouted in ecstasy.

Tickle then stopped and took his cock out from Jane's very wet pussy.

"Oh no please, put it back in Tickle, please fuck me" Jane almost said in a pleading voice. She was very aroused.

She wrapped her legs around Tickle's waist and pushed his ass towards her while saying in our local dialect "Tic itota gid ako, itota gid ako sang tuod tuod" "Tic fuck me, fuck me really good".

Tickle just did that.

Tickle fucked here in a lot of positions. He was really using her body to satisfy his lust and Jane really didn't mind. She is delirious with lust, almost on the brink of insanity.

He even put one of Jane's legs on his shoulders, exposing her pink and glistening pussy shamelessly to him, and then slid his long cock into her waiting cunt.

"Ahhhh thats it Tic, fuck me hard and fuck me good" she shamelessly urged him.

He even fucked her doggy style while mashing her heavy breasts. He also carried her to the platform below her window where I was watching and positioned her to sit and face him with both legs spread wide then continued to fuck her very wet pussy.

She was shouting mindlessly as she is being fucked senseless. I can smell the overpowering smell of sex wafting out of the window. I can practically smell her pussy juices.

I'm glad it's dark outside window and I can't be seen. I began to take out my hard cock out of my pants and started masturbating.

All the while Jane was very delirious and writhing in ecstasy. She was lost in the pleasure of the fucking she is receiving. Jan is already temporarily lost in her world of lust and pleasure as she orgasmed countless times.

The congressman's wife was being fucked thoroughly and she was really lost into it. She is receiving the fuck of her life.

Tickle was fucking Jane in a lot of position for almost 25 minutes when he showed signs of coming.

This made Jane come to her partial senses and say " don't cum in my pussy Tic, cum in my mouth I want to taste your cum".

Tickle hurriedly carried Jane and made her sit on her bed still with his cock in her wet pussy, then suddenly Tickle hurriedly took out his cock from Jane's pussy and slammed his glistening cock into Jane's open and willing mouth and he shouted while he spurted his semen into the congressman's wife mouth. Jane was sucking and licking Tickle's cock while he was coming inside her mouth. She was also trying to swallow all his cum but a lot of it dribbled down the sides of her mouth.

She is hungry for his cum.

Then they lay spent for about 5 minutes. No talking, just savoring the sensation and pleasure they just shared.

Jane turned into Tickle and slowly touched his spent cock. Trying to revive it and she sure knows how to do it. Tickle's cock slowly awakens again.

"Suck my cock Nay baby" he said hoarsely.

"Only if you promise that we will do this again before I leave tomorrow" Jane replied.

"I promise, now suck my cock Baby" he said.

Jane kneeled and gave him a very quick blow job.

She is an expert by the way she suck and licked Tickle's hard cock.

In less than 5 minutes he spilled his beans again into the congressman's wife mouth.

They decided to take a short rest and dressed up.

They are worried that Cory might come back early. I also decided to leave and pretend that I am sleeping.

Cory arrived and proceeded to go down the house and soon after Tickle went up to the garage and reminded me of our trip tomorrow morning.

Did I tell you that I recorded all the things I witnessed on my phone?

Now that will be another part of the story.