The Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another trail of wet kisses and I licked my way around his naval, then to the little hairs at the top of his pelvis. He shuddered as I thumbed the head of his prick, gliding the layer of precum all over the tip. My mouth was salivating to envelop this beautiful cock. I used my hand to guide his hardness closer to my lips, running the tip of it all over my mouth, sticking my tongue out to get it slippery with my saliva. My hand was on his ass as his cock entered my hot, waiting mouth and deep into my throat. I thought he was going to come right there, but he held on, not moving for the longest time.

Up and down on his cock I moved my lips, over his shaft, with my slick hands helping him go deep into my throat. He fucked my mouth, groaning and writhing. I pulled back, letting his cock fall from my lips, and I watched with amazement as it dripped precum and saliva on my tits. The big blue vein down the shaft bulged and pumped with every beat of his heart. He fisted his hands in my hair and thrust himself at my mouth, trying desperately to find the hot wet tunnel. He was soon inside my mouth again, relieved and almost in pain when he found it, and pumped furiously.

"Come in my mouth baby," I coaxed him. "Come on my tits...see how hard my nipples are. You are so hard Evan. Give me your come."

That seemed to drive him over the edge as he eagerly pumped my mouth. My fist wrapped around his shaft and jerked him as he entered and exited my mouth. The wetness that we had been building together was slathered on my chest. My nipples were erect again and wanting his come. His cock slid over my tits and I worked the head against my tight peaks. His moans were coming louder and and shorter as the muscles in his stomach tightened. He fucked my tits, my mouth and my hands in rapid succession and I could feel the come building from his balls and travelling down his tight shaft.

Holding tightly to my shoulders, Evan lurched, grunted and moaned a long and painful groan as he tried to silently come. My pussy was pulsating in rhythm with his cock as he came like a fountain all over my chest.

As soon as it started, it was over and I got to my feet, kissed his mouth and vacated for the ladies" room. Luckily, we weren't caught in the act, but the thrill of if was arousing in itself.

No sooner had I returned to the pool room and was seated with Evan, when I heard the chipper singing of the bartender, who brought us two more beers and announced that we had company coming.

Looking at Evan, I tried to catch a coherent breath. Joe and John, the other foreman on the crew, were coming in the front door.

Oh my God, he's going to know!

As if reading my mind, Evan touched my hand with reassurance. "It'll be fine, don't worry." He dropped more coins in the pool table and we were were just getting back on even ground when the boys strolled into the pool room

"Hey guys, how's it going?" John asked. The rain had started, a quick thunderstorm had passed over the city while Evan and I were brewing our own kind of storm.

"Why are you so wet?" Evan asked them. "Is it raining out there?"

"Uh, yeah, where have you been for the last half hour?" Joe asked him, coming over to me and planting a kiss on my lips.

Stunned, I looked at him and blinked. He was drenched. But then again, so was I and it had nothing to do with the weather outside.

"What's wrong?" he asked me. "How much have you had to drink? You look a little pale."

"Not nearly enough," I told him. "I'm having fun with Evan. He's cool. I like him a lot."

"Not too much," he said, growling in my ear. "I can't wait to get you out of here and into that motel."

I did a mental eye roll and nodded at him.

Evan and John were talking about the job. Evan was instructing him to have the roof tarped before they left the site. As soon as the rain let up, the men were to continue with their assignment, while Evan continued with his assignment...entertaining me.

"Don't get too friendly," Joe warned his boss.

Evan stood beside me, and putting his arm around me, told Joe that there was no need to worry. He would take good care of me.

"That's what I'm worried about," he said.

"Hello? I'm standing right here," I said to Joe, annoyed that they were talking as if I was invisible. "I can take care of myself, and I don't need you to worry about me or baby sit me! And quit being so possessive. It's not like you're single!"

Where the hell was that coming from? Must have been the beer, because I sure wouldn't have said that to him had I been sober.

John, bless his heart, burst out laughing.

"You tell him, Jade. I knew I liked you. As soon as I saw your tatoos, (I have a tribal eagle on my arm and a couple ankle tats that were all but covered by my jeans). I knew you were cool, and you have a mouth as well. I love that in a woman."

John was about 6-2, and 200 pounds of rock. His bare arms, which were like iron pipes protruding from his tattered black muscle shirt, were covered in colorful tatoos of skulls, dragons, gargoyles and other sci-fi creatures. He wore his jeans well and his bandanna was soaked to his scalp. His moustache covered a mouthful of crooked, but white teeth. He was a likeable guy, in a bad-ass sort of way. I immediately loved him for his support.

"Thanks John, and I like you too." I flashed him a smile, snarled at Joe and turned away from Evan to head to the bar for a shooter of tequila. I needed to get a grip. To sort out in my head what the hell I was doing. I was playing a dangerous game with two men. One I wanted in the worst way, the other, I'd rather not have to go through with the charade I was into up to my neck.

"Tequila, please hun," I told her when the bartender asked what I wanted.

"You ok?" she asked. It was like she could read my mind.

"Yeah...nodding my head, my eyes started to swim with tears. "No, I'm not ok, but I'll be fine. I just have to sort this out."

"If it's any indication of what's going on between you and the little hottie, I'd say you just need to get out of here, with him." She smiled, poured me a shooter and joined me in one herself.

"Cheers,'"I said, raising my shot glass to hers.

"Cheers," she replied and together we downed our drinks in one gulp, sans lemon and salt.

"Evan is a very nice guy. I don't know about Joe, but I'd say you have your hands full. I do know though, that Joe has a girlfriend."

"I know, I'm the ex," I said to Rebecca, as I learned was her name. Nodding, she popped the top on another Coors Light for me and before she set it on the bar, Evan was there to pay for both my drinks and the bartender's shooter.

"Thanks Evan," I said. "But you don't have to buy my drinks."

Placing his hand over mine, which was about to fish out another cigarette from my pack on the bar, he looked into my eyes.

"I want to. It makes me happy to be able to do that for you." He took a cigarette from my package, lit it and handed it to me.

With a subtle squeeze of my hand, he dropped a $20 on the bar and went back to talk to his two foremen.

"I've never seen that look in his eyes before," Rebecca told me.

"He comes here often?"

"Often enough," she said. "He's not happy. When he looked at you just now, it was like he would do anything to make you smile. You two seem to click, and I have seen many people in here who don't click, whether they should or they shouldn't isn't anyone's business but their own...but you two, you just have this aura about you. Like you have finally met after being so long in a raging sea."

Yes, that's what it felt like to me as well. I couldn't shake the feelings inside, like I'd had met Evan before. Almost like...being lost at sea and finally coming home.

John and Joe left the bar moments later and Evan took the stool beside mine.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm ok...you?"

'Better now, now that they're gone," he said, turning me on my stool to face him. He straddled me in a comfortable embrace of our legs. He leaned in to kiss my cheek. Now that th bartender knew what was going on, we had no reason to hide our feelings, even though we were only just discovering them ourselves. And there was no one either of us knew in the bar.

My hand reached up to his cheek, pulling him closer to me. I kissed him soundly on the mouth, searching for his tongue. I wasn't caring who saw mee now. Instantly, he was hard again and we were seeking tongues in a passionate kiss.

"How long are they going to be. I asked, once regretably pulled apart.

"They'll be a few more hours anyway."

I grinned. "Let's get out of here."

"You read my mind," he said, taking my hand, and after leaving Rebecca a sizeable tip, we left the back way.

"I just need to get out of here, like far away from here," I told Evan. He seemed to understand as we headed to my car. I had enough to drink and at the last moment, decided that we should walk to clear our heads.

"Sounds good to me," he said, still holding my hand. It felt nice, to talk down the street, holding hands with a man who totally turned me inside out. The brief thunderstorm that swept through left the streets wet, but the air was still muggy and thick with humidity. The sun was beginning to find its way out from behind the clouds once again.

"I like you," he said. "A lot. You tweak me."

"Tweak?"

"I've never been tweaked by a woman before, he said. "With you, I have relaxed for the first time in years. That's tryly amazing for me."

Running a busy contruction company has its moments and through the summer, Evan was going to be swamped with jobs, both big and small. He was trying to organize work crews for six different contrats while sitting with me at the bar. I felt as though I was invading his time and space, and told him so.

"Believe me, Jade, if I wanted to be or needed to be anywhere else but here, I would be."

It was wonderful to hear those words from that mouth. I stopped abruptly, turned to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you for saying that," I said, smiling up at him.

"You are more than welcome."

We walked ahead a little farther and I heard him chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Wow."

"Wow?"

"Just wow...just you...WOW."

I didn't want to get all philosophical on him so I didn' want to talk about how it felt to be with him, even if it was only for a day, an hour, a few moments. I didn't want to tell him that it felt like we'd been together in a past life, that we'd been to this spot, as lovers, before.

"What are you thinking," he asked.

"About how much meeting you has made me happy," I said.

"Do you ever feel like you've known someone before? Even if you've only just met them?"

Mouth agape, I could only stare at him.

"That's exactly what I was thinking, I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really...I was thinking about how I've never had a connection with someone like this before. How even from our first hand shake, it was like...sparks or something."

"I still have your message on my voice mail," he said. "I can't bare to erase it. I knew there was something about you the first moment I heard your voice."

"Evan, this is..."

"Jade, this is..."

We laughed. "You first," I said.

"No, ladies first."

"What were you going to say?"

In unison, we stopped, looked into each other's eyes and said the one word we were both thinking, but were afraid to say it aloud.

"Crazy."

His hands snaked around my back and mine around his neck once again. We embraced on the street like a couple of teenagers hot for each other's bodies on an even hotter summer day. Our kiss was one of passion and promises not yet made but whispered to no one but God in the weeks previous too this meeting.

"Do you ever wonder about fate? About what it's like to fall in love at first site?" I asked him.

"No Jade, I don't wonder about that," he said.

"Oh," I said, trying to mask my disappointment.

"Not anymore."

12