The Conquest

Story Info
Unsuspecting wife falls prey to Vicious Intruder.
5.4k words
4.22
87.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tara. I am a 25 year old housewife. I live in Mumbai with my husband Dilip who is a software engineer for a US based MNC. We have been married for 2 years. Dilip and I have been planning to start a family for some time. With Dilip getting a promotion last year the planning has gotten into the backburner.

It all started on a rainy day 3 months back. Dilip had gone to office and I was alone at home. Monsoon is Mumbai can really be harsh. I was at my bed reading a novel as the raining started. It started as a drizzle but soon it was pouring cats and dogs.

I sat by the window relishing the outside view as suddenly the doorbell rang. It could not have been the maid as she had already finished the day's work and left. Confused, I went to the door and peeped through the looking glass. To my surprise, I saw a stranger standing outside. I felt a cold chill run down my spine. I thought of avoiding but then I gathered some strength and opened the door. "What is it you want?" I asked."Maam, could I use your washroom please. I am in great need."

I was in a dilemma. It was great risk allowing an intruder to enter your apartment. But, then again I thought, what if he is genuinely in need to relieve himself. It's really not sensible to distrust every one.

With this thought, I opened the door and let him in. As he entered I got a chance to look at this mysterious stranger. I reckoned, he must have been well above 6 ft tall, with a very athletic built. What made me uncomfortable was his eyes which were really big and had a searing glance, as if with an insidious intent. I showed him the way to the washroom and he gave me a smile before leaving which made me feel really uneasy.

He came back after 5 mins. He again threw a smile at me and said, "The rain is pouring too heavily. Could I just stay back a while till the rain lessens, his voice had command rather than plea."

"I don't think that's a good idea. My husband generally does not approve letting strangers in. I am sorry I have to ask you to leave." I blabbered, now getting increasingly tense.

"That's really rude. It's just for a few minutes." his voice showed a mock sense of disappointment as his eyes were still lit up.

"I am sorry I can't let u stay" I tried desperately to sound normal. He suddenly lunged forward and caught me by the hair." I want you bitch"

"Leave me, please, I have money. U take it but don't hurt me." I shrieked.

"Do you think I am in need of money. I want your tight cunt, slut. I will fuck your tight cunt so hard that you will never ask for any man's dick in future" His voice stone cold.

In a flash I realized the unthinkable is going to happen. I am going to be raped. I could have never thought of landing up in such a situation.

The intruder dragged me by the hair to the bedroom and pinned me down to the bed. I could feel the girth of his torso and realized he had a well-built body, way larger than my husband's.

"Leave me you bastard, I cried, trying to resist vehemently, throwing kicks and fists at my assailant." But he dint even flinch.

He then rolled me over on my back and his hand explored my jeans button. I tried to move away from him and threw my legs at him. At that moment he slapped me hard on the cheeks and I dropped to the bed like a discarded toy.my head started spinning with the impact.

He wasted no further time as his fingers worked with eager earnest. He unbuttoned my jeans and lowered them to my legs in one swing. I was lying on the bed jus in my inners in full view of my perpetrator.

"Wow, u have a gorgeous cunt." he said.

Please let me go, tears flowed down my cheeks. He ignored my pleas and grabbed by legs and parted them forcefully. Then he put his fingers on my panty and tore it off in one brisk motion. I was naked waist down and shivering at the thought of the impending calamity.

He then put two of his index fingers at the mouth of my pussy and smiled malevolently. He then abruptly inserted them inside my quivering hole and started thrusting. With each thrust my nipples started becoming hard. I realized that my pussy had started moistening by the expert maneuvering of the intruder, as if it wanted to aid and abet his foul intentions.

Then all of a sudden my cunt betrayed me and wrapped around his fingers tightly. I wondered what was happening to me. How can I get excited at what my rapist was doing? But I had to admit, the strength of my rapist was too good. He continued finger fucking my cunt without dropping his pace. Now, I was feeling a little lightheaded but whether it was from fear or pleasure I couldn't fathom. I started feeling guilty of my sensations and thought of switching off in my mind and not think of what was happening to me. But I could feel it burning deep inside my belly. A bubble wanting to come out like lava from a crater.my rapist must have read my facial expressions and saw it coming. At that very instant he put his thumb on my engorged clit and gave a firm push!!

An electric current went through my entire being. It was inexplicably sudden and violent and my vaginal walls clenched my rapist's fingers in wild abandon. I came hard and a muffled cry escaped my lips. I was awash with a whirlwind of pleasure and wetness.my pussy spasmed uncontrollably and my rapist laughed hysterically.

"You are quite a slut. You should be ashamed of yourself" he said proud of the accomplishment of his fingers.

I felt his words stinging me like bullets. He was telling the truth. How could my body respond to this extent to his advances? I covered my face with my hands and started whimpering. There was a dull soreness in my body created by the violent orgasm. He lifted my shivering form and put me on my knees.

Now, my dear slut, you know what I want don't you?

I knew exactly what he wanted. I lifted my hair off my face and nodded. But then I realized I was going too far. I gathered my strength and asked him to let me go one more time. But as I looked into his big cold eyes I realized he will not let me go before he gets what he wanted.

With shivering hands I stooped forward and started to unzip his trousers. As I unbuttoned I realized his member was monstrous. As I lowered his pants down to his knees I could see it taut, his underwear struggling to keep it restrained in its limits. I slowly slid the inner down and his member jutted like a jumbo spring in front of me.

I was startled as It sprang forth. I tried to gauge its length and to my horror realized it must be at least 9 inches. It was almost 3 inches longer than my husband and its width was prolific .Its spasming motion made me really confused. I felt a twinging between my legs and was deeply embarrassed at my predicament.

I remained silent, confused and ashamed of myself all the way.

He said pointing at his giant member. " Now you will learn how to love this monster, won't you, my darling slut? "

I was transfixed at the monstrous instrument. It was plain unreal. I wondered how a human being could possess such a huge organ. It was just 3 inches away from my mouth. Its pulsating motion was virtually paralyzing my senses.

I was in the whirlwind of perplexing emotions. My heart was telling me to give in whereas my head was asking me to cry my lungs out.

Hey slut, I don't have the entire day. Start showing what your mouth can offer and maybe I will forgive your cunt for today. If you don't comply then I swear my cocky would surely batter your cunt so hard that you would not be able to walk for a whole fucking week.

I was stunned by his words .I was not sure whether I would be able to take even the tip of his penis inside my mouth .I started considering my options. I had just stopped for a while to consider his demands that suddenly he slapped my cheeks using his rocklike penis.

I started seeing stars in broad daylight.

But finally my fear gave in. I decided that come whatever may I will not put my body in further trouble from my ravenous assailant and will oblige to his demands' quickly grabbed the bottom part of his penis.slowly I protruded my tongue and slowly started flickering it over his penis.

"That's it my darling, that's it. Put it in your mouth, you fucking slut."

I slowly opened my mouth further and took it in as much possible.

"Wow my slut, very nice. Lick it well, aaahhhh...you seem to be an expert...it seems you have serviced many before...uuummmmm..."

Suddenly I felt a tinge of wetness between my legs. Whether I wanted to finish quickly to get myself out of my travails or was it something else. I was growing confused.

Slowly I placed his member in my mouth properly and pulled his thighs towards me. Still I had a part of its length in my hand and I realized that his cock has reached my throat. I pushed back a little for support and rested my back on the hood of the cot.

Now he started to pull out his cock and then again reinsert it thus fucking my mouth. With each stroke he tried to put his cock deep into my throat. His strong arms had firmly gripped face.

"Aaahhhhh...slut...take more, take it bitch, open your mouth a little more my whore."

Now he was fucking my mouth vigorously and his thrusts had stormy pace. Every time with each single thrust he rested the tip of his cock deep into my gullet and it became impossible for me to breath. Then he slowly would withdraw for a second and quickly reinsert it with animalistic passion. I kept holding the base of his penis so that I don't suffer much.

Suddenly he caught hold of both of my arms and lifted them off the air and immediately gave a hard thrust and his cock jammed in my gullet.

"Aaaaghhhh...Aaghhhhhh...today you will realize what a giant cock means."

My whole body went absolutely rigid. My nose was lodged in his public hair and his balls were slapping my chin. The entire length of his penis was inside my mouth and two-thirds of it was inside my throat.

Now he was thrusting in my mouth like a hungry animal. He was trying every time to put his penis into my throat as much as possible.

I knew what was coming and I was solely responsible for that .Nobody now could stop the ramming of my throat by his cock .I could only hear two noises, one of my head pounding on the hood of the cot and the swishing sound of his cock violating my throat.

Then he released my arms and without wasting any time I gripped the shaft of his penis by the base.

Now instead of putting his cook in my throat he kept it in my mouth and asked me to suck it vigorously. Suddenly I realized that my pussy was now dripping wet. I don't know why my body betrayed my mind like that. I was searching for answers in my mind but could not find any. Then I realized that I subconsciously had started to suck my rapist's penis. He has stopped giving thrusts and I had taken the charge. I started to taken in as much penis inside as I could and maintained a constant rhythm. My actions would have resembled a whore at that point.

"Ahhhhhgggg ...Ahhhgghhhh...slut...I am about to come."

I had sucked cock before but have never allowed anyone to come in my mouth and this rapist would be the last person to do that, I decided.

The idea of him coming in my mouth had disturbed me immensely. I tried frantically to remove his shaft from my mouth. Not only could I not make that happen but my struggle on the contrary excited my assailant further. He then thrusted with his hips and my heads banged against the hood violently. His rod jammed abruptly inside my gullet taking away all the air from my lungs.

Suddenly I felt liquid spurting in my throat.

"Aagghhhhhh...Aagghhhhhhh.Aaahhhh...take it slut, take my juice..."

He shouted as his first load gushed out and went straight down my gullet tried a lot to remove his spurting member from my mouth but all my efforts went in vain in front of his ravenous power. His penis kept on splashing and his juices flowed straight into my stomach. He kept his penis in my mouth until all his semen has been spilt.After he was assured of his purpose he loosened his grip and pulled out his penis out of my mouth.

"I know all u sluts love to drink from cocks. You are no different."

I had a glimpse of his still leaking penis. I felt so disgusted by the smell and taste of his semen that I decided that I will never suck any more cock in my life.

I swear his spent cock was bigger than my husband's engorged cock. his juices were dripping from my face. I dropped on the floor exhausted.

"Please can I be spared now?" I asked trembling." I have done everything

you asked me. Please let me go now."

He started laughing hysterically. I felt very ashamed at that moment. My pussy was still sore from the finger fucking and my breasts were tight and nipples rock hard.

"whats your name?"

"Taara" I said in a subdued voice.

"Wow a gorgeous name. and you are even more beautiful. Do you think I will let you go so easily?"

"You promised that you will let me go if I did as you told. I have done whatever you asked. Now please let me go."

As I said the words quickly my eyes fell upon his lower part. To my horror I saw his penis was already hard again. Within a few seconds it enlarged and took the form of an inflated balloon.

"Oh my God. Its not over yet. Run Taara." My inner voice shrieked.

I gathered all my residual strength and lunged forward to free myself from the monster and run towards the door.Suddelny I felt a burning pain in my hair.

He hold me by my hair and pulled me onto him with one savage thrust.

"Where are you going bitch. You are my slut now. You can't go anywhere unless I let you.", he roared.

He started pounding my breasts with an animal instinct and within seconds tore my tank top off my body. Now I was only clad in bra which was barely covering my breasts. While exploring my nipples he went mad as if he was feeling it for the first time. He started mashing my boobs like crazy over the flimsy fabric and started nibbling at my neck and shoulders.

"Where were you going darling? I was behaving so gently with you. Its not good for someone to be so rude. Is this the way you thank someone. Now see these gestures of yours have driven me crazy."

Then suddenly he rammed my head against the bed. I almost died in pain. All my strength went out of the window. My breasts have become rosy red. It had never faced such assault in my entire life.

He spread my legs wide with his strong arms. The opening of my ass was surely visible to him now.

"Your ass is very tight, slut. It seems you are a virgin down there, isn't it?"

"No, no, not there. Please I beg you." I tried hard to free myself from his grip.

But he was too powerful. Now while treading on my breasts he suddenly pulled me towards him. I realized that his rock hard penis was crawling up my back and his balls touching my butt.

"Your husband's cock can't douse the fire in you. Isn't that true Taara?"

His hot breath was flowing down my neck like wildfire. It suddenly gave a very yes yes sensation to my vagina but then as I remembered the size of his cock, I bursted back to reality."

I again struggled to break free but then he again dashed my head back into the bed.

"If you don't stop bitch I will put my dick into your nice virginhole and will rip it apart. If you think I am lying then make yourself satisfied." With that I felt the invading presence of tip of his member at the entrance of my anal opening.

I froze to the spot, not believing what I heard.

"Where do you want it bitch, back or forth."

"Noooooooo...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...not in there..noooo..." tears ran down my cheeks.

"Tell me no honey, where to..pussy or ass...quick...I don't have all night."

"Ok bitch. I will decide for you then. Lets explore the uncharted territory." He aligned his member on my anal opening.

"Noooooo...I shouted at the top of my voice."

"What now bitch"

"Put it in my pussy. dont put in my ass...pleaseeeeeeeeee..." I managed to utter" in between sobs.

I was shivering with fear. I was inviting my assailant to put his penis in my vagina.

He was stroking his penis from the lining of my pussy to that of my asshole.

Once again he pressed his cockhead against my asshole.

I once again shrieked "Nooo...Not there...put it in my cunt." I had lost all hope by now.

All this while he had held my cupped breasts over the fabric in his palm and was continuously molesting them.

With a pause of a few seconds he finally kept his cockhead in the moist folds of my labia and aligned it to the opening of my snatch.

Then it happened. I felt the thick shaft enter into my depths in one savage thrust.

I screamed loudly. He slowly withdrew his cock from my opening only for a second and then again thrust it in and I again howled in pain. He left my hair and kept his hand at my thighs.

Now he started to fuck my pussy at a frenetic pace. I was being swayed in his hands like a doll. He roared and grunted after every thrust which sounded like a wounded animal's howls. His expressions made me wonder as if he had never had experience of fucking a woman like this before.

" Aaaghhh...aagh...see how my cock goes inside your sweet cunt...see bitch, how my manhood is tearing your slick passage...I am gonna rip your sweet cunt, slut''

I have never felt so full in my life. My pussy had virtually eaten up the entire length of his cock.

Suddenly he pinched my nipples from over my bra and I realized that my pussy has started to betray myself as it contracted sharply in response, virtually clamping his penis. I felt an inundation of sexual pleasure spreading through my body. I don't know how or why this was happening.

Now he slid me on my back on the bed and started fucking me vigorously.

Whenever his cock would disappear into my depths my slick passage tried to grip it as hard as it could. He was growling like a wounded wolf.

I was straining mentally not to support the idea of him raping me.

" MMmmmmmm...mmmmm.mmmmm...ahhhh...What a cunt u have slut. Its world class..i have fucked many twats till now but there is none like yours."

Now he was inserting his ramrod faster than before.

Whenever he would enter me the weight of his member would massage my clit.

My clit was now having a strange sensation.

" Ohhhhh ...ahhhhhhh.ohhhhh ohhhh noooo..." I was cumming

I tried to conceal my enraptured feeling but my spasming pussy gave a telltale signal to my rapist. He stopped started laughing hysterically.

"I know you like my big cock destroying your little pussy...every slut loves it and you are no exception. You should be ashamed of yourself that your poor cunt capsized like a boat in the hurricane in front of my monster."

I started feeling disgusted at his vile comments and simultaneously angry at myself for not being able to muster enough control.

Suddenly I was thrust back to reality as I felt the pressure of his monstrous knob at my anal opening.

Noooooooo...dontttttttttttt...not there...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...I cried out hysterically...

Why slut? I bet you like to show off those lovely piece of ass around...Let them also know what is means to love a real cock...he said in a devilish tone.

I started sobbing uncontrollably in front of him and he kept on laughing and at the same time kneading my breasts with his rough palms through the flimsy material.

My breasts have become rock hard by now. The bra was barely able to keep them restrained.

Please don't fuck me in the ass...put it in my pussy...please...noooooo...I wailed. I don't know how those words came out from my mouth. Whether it was my fear or the beckoning of the dark area between my loins I am not sure.

That's it my whore...I was just waiting to hear exactly that...with those words he eventually put his member into my finally into my slit with one savage thrust.

The force of his thrust took my breath away. It felt as if his cock was touching my cervix.

12