The Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was moving very fast inside my slit. His shaft had stretched my vagina which now was gripping his member ever so tightly. He was now thrusting in me so hard as if his life depended on it. I just could not do anything but to lie back and receive his brutal blows.

My pussy was dripping wet from the juices of the two previous orgasms.

aaahhhh ahhhh ahhh...Taara...now I am going to fill up your cunt with my thick juice...he snarled.

Pleassssssssssssseeee...dont do it...dont cum in my pussy...come in my mouth...I will drink it all...pleaseeeeeee...don put ur load in me...I don wana get pregnant.

Now his speed became frantic...like lightning his cock was now ramming my defeated pussy...My pussy was dripping like a soaked cloth and my clit was swollen and red due to intense friction.

He pulled me from the bed and brought me face to face to get a better friction.

I was feeling very ashamed of myself. My body was responding like a complete slut.

I am gonna come now Taaraa...I am gonna come in your sweet pussy...Oh..how I have waited for this moment...come with me my slut...aahhhhhhh...

I realized that the torrid moment was at hand. I had seen the intensity of his release. If he gets a chance to unload his shaft in my tube then it would almost certainly breed me and I can't let that happen.

Gathering all my strength I lunged forward to get myself free from his grip.

But he had sensed my intention and kept me pinned down with his gigantic form. He then quickly grabbed me around my breasts in a deadly embrace, and put me against my efforts into the bed onto my back, now his entire length covering me fully with no space for me to maneuver thus ending my desperate final endeavor for freedom.

He suddenly put both his hands each on the cup covers of my bra and with one pull tore them off the bridge thus revealing my full breasts with sore red nipples protruding from the merciless manhandling before.

His mouth lowered and found my nipples and he started sucking at them as if he wanted to devour and relish them all at the same time. With one hand he kept kneading the other intensifying the emerging flame inside me which I kept fighting to repress. He kept nibbling at both my nipples and his wanton lust was starting to infect my veins slowly.

Now with one arm he grabbed my heaving hips firmly and another he grabbed my tit fiercely and gave a thunderous thrust with all his strength.

I swear I felt his glans jam into the end of my tight vaginal passage and slam at the entrance of my uterus.

As I felt his cockhead swell tremendously in eager anticipation to inundate my proud love channel, I tried to scream hard but he suddenly placed his rough lips on mine and choked the flow of any word from me.

Suddenly I felt the tip vibrate fiercely in my tight passage and a warm liquid sensation spread slowly

Aaaaaaaaaghh... Agghhhh...aaahhh...i am cumming in you whore!!He grunted loudly as I felt that now his seed was in me.

In a delirium of utter bliss of release his hips uncontrollably lunged forward in a bid to impale me further. I felt his again expanding monstrous tip inch further. The intense friction of his shaft with my inner walls re-ignited a doused fire inside me and I panicked.

He suddenly arched back his head and then gave a raw brutal thrust and at the same time a loud cry of pain left my mouth as with tremendous force his cock tip rammed against my cervix.

In that instant his swollen bulbous tip throbbed with a feverish intensity and a short torrent of syrupy discharge splashed against my cervix and I now felt his second load too inside my cramped space.

His cock automatically contracted and pulled back with a spasm and he grabbed the sides of my abdomen to gather support and at the same time with sadistic fervor pressed his fingers hard.

The shock of his discharge increasing in me and the searing pain in my abdomen heightened my pleasure which was now going beyond my control.

With wild abandon my rapist pressed my abdomen fiercely and gave a merciless thrust and his cockhead swelled enormously and clogged snugly the space up to my cervix thus aligning itself for the final attack at the gates of my womanhood which was now bared for the taking.

This time the shaft bruised my cilt on its way and was too much for me to endure.

I realized my orgasm was building from my innermost cores and I realized that I could do nothing to stop it and that it would ruin all the last vestiges of my resistance. At that realization I gritted my teeth not to let go. Somehow I had to gain control.

Then suddenly the rapist uttered, "My slut I know you want this to happen. Nothing can stop me from breeding you tonight. Dare not hold back you bitch. Aaagghhhhhhhhhhhh...take it...take it all." His words shattered me in a painful revelation. He had planned it all along to knock me up.

With that his penis throbbed shaking my insides and this time I felt his surge zeroing on my narrow cape as if demanding entry into my womb.

The surging pressure and his flagitious words was all it took to burst the crater of the volcano inside me.

Aaaaaghhhhh...aaaghhh...ohhhhh...nooooooooooo...my cunt contracted around his cock, now decoupled from my voluntariness.

My rapist realized that his dream has now been fulfilled and that he has won over his victim and he gave a triumphant roar as his shaft continued to swell for its next forceful delivery.

But now something changed in me. There was a sudden flurry of conflicting emotions and I was feeling extremely light headed. Suddenly the force of my orgasm overcame me and I gave a shrill cry of defeat. I lost track of my current tribulation and was suddenly reveling in the most intense waves of pleasure I have ever experienced.

In that moment of truth, suddenly my vagina contracted around the penis of my assailant and gripped it in a death vice.

My rapist had never imagined such a reaction and his face showed the most excruciating signs of pleasure as my cunt squeezed his manhood.

For the first moment that night I realized that somehow I was in control though it meant complete doom for me.

Ohhh... yess...bitch...squeeze it...ohhh... yess...ahhhhhhhhhhh...fuck... was all he could muster as my pussy clamped down further and sucked out hot jism right from his balls.

My vaginal muscles spasmed again and this time my assailant gave a hoarse cry of surrender as his strength was now being quickly sucked out like clockwork. In the moment of intense frenzy I realized my cervix contract and slurp a substantial amount of semen in thus making my defilement complete.

Ohhh...shit...bitch ...you are milking me good...aaghhh...yess...he howled as if in great pain as his cock spewed hot pellets of cum directly onto my now vulnerable womb racing to impregnate me. His strength was gone now and he embedded his head into the valley of my breasts emitting indistinct guttural moans of ecstasy and wanting to be nursed in a childlike fantasy. His sudden helplessness and demands of childlike nursing peaked my orgasmic ecstasy and as it crested evoked the most intense maternal instincts in me as my arms involuntarily clasped his head and pressed it into my mounds as if our souls were intertwined.

I reveled in the feeling of drawing out the last bit of control out of my molester at the same time not realizing that I was drowning in my own pit.

Again my muscle contracted and this time a thick jet of his man juices splattered my insides and I shivered in delight. More of his babymakers now found access to my uterus by the courtesy of my violently contracting cervix.

As I finally started coming to my senses I realized what I was doing.

I was facilitating the intention of my rapist!!

I was coming for him making almost sure for his invading sperms to find fertile ground in me and take root joyously.

He already had pumped a big load of semen in me and if this continued my defenses will be breached and I will get a bellyful.

I whined in despair. Noooooo...This egged him on and he kept jabbing in me with short strokes. Yess...ahhh...keep doing it my slut...u are awesome... I continued to groan and squeak but my pussy had none of it and it spasmed rhythmically squeezing out small gobs of nectar from him and my contracting cervix fed on them voraciously.

Noooooooooo... I cried hopelessly...as my pussy betrayed me and was nursing at his cock so intently and his cock returning the favor by filling it with all it had got.

Now I became almost certain that the damage has been done and with that feeling another shattering orgasm ripped through me and I now completely surrendered to fate...Agghhhhhh...oohhhhhh...shit...Noooooooooooo.

Ensured of his complete victory now his arms now clenched my upper body with utter satiety and domination like a child holding a toy and our bodies tangled into a confused mass. In the meanwhile his penis kept rummaging my tunnel and his virile liquid fire kept running over my chasm in a bid to mark its manly imprint into my feminine essence.

My feet and arms were dangling in the air and they dint have an ounce of strength left in them.

He shouted for one final time and dropped on top of me panting laboriously. His member slowly came out of my pussy. His warm juice was overflowing my pussy and dripping down my thighs and soaking my bed sheet.

The job has been done I felt. He has bred me good. He had put enough seed in me to knock me up. And I have come enough to betray my vulnerable egg by allowing my cervix to contract and let the assailant sperms engulf it. I could feel liquid oozing from my hole still. Amidst sobs my heart was racing. Something had to be done or I am truly fucked.

Wow Taara, you turned out to be the best. I have fucked quite a few sluts but no one gave me such satisfaction like you.

(To be continued)

*****

Friends please let me know your responses and any refinements required.

12