The Conquest Club Files 04

Story Info
A local MILF has need of my... services.
6.4k words
4.72
39.4k
39

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,105 Followers

Hunter File # 0004a: Sofia

Age: 35

Height: 5'6"

Figure/Stats: Average to Curvy sized MILF, 34C-26-34

Hair: Dirty Blonde, short cut.

Eyes: Green

Trophy Taken: maroon lace low cut camisole with matching panties

*

About a month before it was time for Kim and I to head off for college for the fall semester was when I'd had my first housewife. It was also the time that I realized that I started needing some kind of legal protection just in case something went wrong during a 'session'. By this time my reputation had spread around the entire neighborhood in more ways than one.

It was also known to all that I was a college football star and that the NFL was starting to send its feelers out in my direction (a complete surprise to me to be honest but everyone just nodded as if there were any doubt), It was known to many that I could and would defend people that I loved (as was the case with Marcus who still wouldn't admit that I beat his ass to a bloody pulp...but people could put two and two together), and it was known to a lot that I was now officially a sexual god.

So I got approached by one of my neighbors (through Kim... again. I'm starting to think that she's pimping me out or something) one day when I was out mowing the lawn. It was Mr. L who lives a couple of houses down. "Hey Gerry! Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asks as he walks up.

I shut off the lawnmower, wipe my brow, and check my watch. It's just a little after noon and I still had more work to do, but I had time for a quick break. "Yeah, sure, I could use some water anyway." I tell him and motion him up to the porch. I take a seat on one of the chairs, grab my water bottle, and take a long drink. "So what's up Mr. L?"

"Well, Sofia's birthday is coming up soon and one night she told me that she wanted to role play one of her fantasies," he says, getting right to the point. I arch my eyebrow at him, and give him a strange look in surprise at his forthrightness. He puts his hands up to calm me down. "I've heard about some of your exploits ever since you broke up with Elizabeth Caffrey and that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"I swear to God that gossip in this town travels faster than the speed of fucking light," I grumble.

Mr. L laughs at that. "Yeah, well you're putting a lot of us guys to shame as a bunch of our wives are coming out and telling us their deepest darkest desires. Believe me, we owe you a big round of thanks for either kick-starting or restarting a bunch of our sex lives. Anyway, Sofia wants me to do a home invasion scenario where I go all out on her and even make her think that it's someone other than me who's fucking her. She's even hinted that she wouldn't mind if I'd found a friend to bring around to either do the job with me or do the job for me."

"I'm hearing a big 'but' in all of this," I quip.

He nods. "I'm not into doing the role of the predator," he admits. "However, I do find the prospect of watching her get ravished, without a condom, by someone else exciting." I must've looked uneasy at the prospect when he held up his hands again to calm me down. "She's on the pill and we're both clean. Anyway, I told her that I'd look into it and we've been having the best sex of our lives because she's been giddy with the idea of me doing this to her on her birthday. So that's where you come in at."

"You want me to break in and fuck her in full view of you?" I ask. "Do you want me to tie you up to complete the home invasion look?"

He gives me a wan smile. "I was hoping for more of a behind the scenes view for this first one. If this goes over well for both of us, I could see us giving you and open invitation to do this whenever you're in town."

I take another long drink of water while I mull it over in my head. Hell, I already know that I want to do this. I'm getting hard just thinking about taking Mrs. L in her own home while her husband watches. "Let me think it over and talk to Kimmy about it first." I tell him at last. "I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

Mr. L grabs my hand and shakes it furiously. "Thank you Gerry, trust me when I say that both of us are looking forward to your visit on her birthday."

I tell Kim about Mr. L's proposition that night in bed. "I was wondering when he was going to summon up enough courage to ask you," she replied. Shit. Does everyone in this town know more than me? "I think that you should do it," Kim said, "Besides, they live right across the street from Jen. We were going to setup our telescopes to watch you while we had a back-to-school slumber party."

"Should I be charging pay-per-view?" I grin. She and Jen have been quite the little side item ever since that night I'd abducted both of them from the water park and forced them to do some lesbian play together. Who knew that would've unlocked their inner Bi? I had no problem with them sleeping together since I was still fucking both Liz and Jen off and on during the summer. Kim giggles as she snuggles up to me for the night.

The next day I walk over to Mr. L's house and give him the form that I had made up earlier with dad's help. Thank God my old man's a lawyer now. "What's this?" Mr. L asks when he takes the two sheets of paper.

"A form that releases me from all liability during this little fantasy of yours and Mrs. L; one for you and one for me," I tell him. "Since we're making these arrangements for me to jump your wife, and in order to promote a realistic situation her and I are not meeting before hand, I want to make sure that we're all covered and that we're all in agreement here. There is a safe word on here that I want you to make sure that she knows just in case."

Mr. L looks over the form, mumbling to himself as he reads the conditions, "you agree not to do anything that would do lasting physical harm, up to but not limited to breaking bones, permanent injuries, cuts, abrasions, or anything else that would leave a permanent physical mark or scar... yap, yap, yap... We take it upon ourselves to attest to, or certify, clean bills of health and proper pregnancy prevention. Should pregnancy prevention be waived, the undersigned assumes all responsibilities..." his voice trails off and he looks at me quizzically.

"You told me that she's on birth control pills, Mr. L. In the event that she misses a dose and becomes fertile, you're not going to come hit me up for child support should I accidentally knock her up though all of this." I explain. "Unless you want me to intentionally knock her up?" He doesn't say anything so I then point further down the paper. "Here, we all attest that we are STD free and can provide medical records to that regard. In the event that one of us gives an STD to the other, we assume the costs of treatment."

"And you can provide such records?" Mr. L asks, surprised. I hold up a stapled pack of papers and hand them to him. I was able to get into the clinic yesterday afternoon to get checked in a hurry. Mr. L lets out a low whistle. "Wow, it looks like you thought this through pretty well."

"It doesn't hurt to cover your ass in a situation like this."

"So you'll do it then?"

"Sure, so long as you both sign both copies and agree to the terms." He eagerly does so. Apparently the thought of watching his wife get ravished is a turn on for him. Eh, to each their own. He gives me my copy and I fold and stuff it into my back pocket. "So can I see the inside of your house then?"

"Absolutely. So where do you want to do this at?" he asks, leading me inside.

"Either here in the living room or upstairs in the master bedroom." I tell him as I look around. Their living room is nicely decorated but has plenty of space along with large windows that one could see through easily. I look out them across the street to Jen's house, gauging which room they'd have a better view into. Here in the living room, Mr. L could easily hide in one of the coat closets to watch. The master bedroom upstairs, when Mr. L shows it to me, is positioned right about the living room and actually has large pane bay windows to look out onto the street. The king sized bed is off to the left and the door to the master bathroom is off to the right. Next to that doorway are the double doors to the walk-in closet; its one of those doors that fold open and has those little white slats with the gaps between them. It's another perfect hiding spot for Mr. L.

As he's showing me around, I walk him through my intended plan. I'll come by this coming Friday on Mrs. L's, I guess I should start calling her Sofia at this point, birthday around nightfall. Should things progress rapidly, in other words if Sofia is getting horny and ready to fuck before I get there, then Mr. L is to send her upstairs to get changed while he calls me to get my ass over there. In either scenario, I'm going to direct him into hiding and then pounce on his wife. He's already told me that they're going to unplug all of their phones so no one will 'disturb' them on accident. I tell him that that's fine since it is, after all, his party.

The week goes by and I'm getting all the sex that I want from Kim and Jen, who are absolutely beside themselves in anticipation. We meet over at Jen's house the night of and we're up in Jen's room talking and waiting. They already have their seats ready with the telescopes set up so that they can watch. I'd advised them that they should close the blinds a bit so that the neighbors don't get too suspicious. They giggle and practically tackle me to the point that I have to fend them off. "I told you two not today. I'm saving up for Mrs. L, remember?"

"But we're horny, honey," Kim whines.

"So fuck each other then," I tell her. "I don't mind. Hell, I'll even watch until it's time."

Kim and Jen squeal as they kneel on Jen's bed facing each other. Their arms are around each other at once and they're making out like there is no tomorrow. I get hard at the sight of them kissing. Clothes start flying off after that. Pretty soon, Kimmy has Jen flat on her back (who has her head resting back on my lap no less) and is between her legs eating her out. My cock bulges inside my pants, pressing against the back of Jen's head. She smiles up at me and reaches behind her head to grope me. "Need something taken care of?"

"Mrs. L will be doing that for me." I say. She reaches up and pulls my head down to her to kiss me full on the lips. I can't resist the urge to feel her breasts up while I'm at it.

And then the phone rings. Fucking Eh.

I grab it and growl at the caller. "Yes?"

It's Mr. L. "Gerry? I hope that you're ready and can be over here like five minutes ago." I wiggle out from under Jen's head to look through one of the telescopes. Mr. L is pacing back and forth downstairs. I move the telescope a bit to look at the top floor and I see Mrs. L... Sofia... stripping out of her shirt and jeans in the master bedroom like she's a stage actress in between scenes. Mr. L is gassing on. "She's changing into her lingerie and she's a fast changer when she's horny. Get over here; now!"

"I'm actually across the street at a friend's house." I tell him. A friend who's now arching her back on the bed and moaning deeply while Kim tongue fucks her I might add. "I'll be there in under a minute." I hang up and grab my duffel bag on my way out the door. "Later girls, it's show time!" They squeal and clap their hands, jumping off of the bed and making themselves comfortable on the ad hoc lounge chairs they'd made out of bean bag chairs and pillows. The last thing I see before I'm out the door are their hands crossing the space between them to shoot down between each other's legs.

I dash down the stairs and out the front door, thankful that Jen's parents are out for the night. Dusk has fallen and I'm across the street before anyone can see me. I slow right at the door to Mr. L's house and open the door quietly. Mr. L is in the living room and sees me when I enter. He comes over and starts to say something but I put my finger to my lips to keep him quiet. I lock the door behind me and kick off my shoes. I then put the duffel bag on the floor to fish out my ski mask and put it on. I then hoist the duffel over my shoulder and head up the stairs with Mr. L hot on my heels.

We pause at the door to the master bedroom. I take a quick glance in and see Sofia in the process of hiking some lace panties up her legs. She does a little hip and butt wiggle to get them on just right. "I hope that you're not coming in already, dear," Sofia calls out. Shit, she must've heard us coming up the stairs. I pull back and flatten Mr. L to the wall behind me right as she turns. I look at Mr. L and softly whisper "Wait for my signal, then sneak into your closet." He nods and gives me a thumbs-up with a big smile. He must be loving all of this cloak-and-dagger stuff.

I drop the duffle to one side of the doorway as I spin into the room. Sofia's back is still to the door when I come in. She's in the process of lighting some mood candles on one of the dressers. I'm on her in three broad steps across the carpet. I wrap one arm around her torso and another up around her neck, clamping her mouth with my hand.

"Tom, stop it! Not yet!" she screams behind my hand. I ignore her and duck walk her to the bed and shove her face down into a pillow. Her arms flail behind her, grabbing at me while I push her even further down to keep her from seeing her husband. Speaking of which, I snap my fingers towards the door and point to the closet. Mr. L, aka 'Tom', is in the closet with the doors closed faster than I would've given him credit for. I see him tweak one of the slats in the door open so that he can watch.

Sofia finally figures out that it's easier to push down on the bed rather than try to claw at me. She manages to get to her feet, mainly because I let the pressure off of the back of her head. I want her to get up. She spins on me with a face full of fury. "Goddammit Tom, I said not yet! I wasn't ready!" It then dawns on her that she's not talking to a costumed version of her husband. "Who are you?"

"Not Tom," I growl at her in a somewhat menacing voice. I'd like to think that it came out more like Batman. I was later told that she'd thought I was some deranged lunatic. Ah well.

"What have you done with him?" She demands.

"I've stashed him in a closet." Technically true.

Sofia looks around wide eyed with fear. "Tom?" she asks in a tiny voice.

"Ah, Ah, Ahhh!" I hold up a finger in warning and I get her attention back on me. I take two fingers and point to my eyes. "Eyes on me, Sofia. Tom's not with us anymore." I open my arms and give her a half shrug, "He's...left the building." I give her an evil smile. Yeah, I've watched way too much Burn Notice in my time. Sue me.

Sam Axe is my hero.

Anyway. I make a show of looking her up and down. She's in this lacy maroon lingerie that shows off her figure nicely. I can see matching panties underneath of the very short skirt to the top. Her breasts stand tall and proud for a woman pushing middle age and I can make out the brownish buds of her nipples under the lace. Very nice. I reach up and run the back of my hand down the side of her face all the way down to one of her breasts where she bats my hand away. "What do you want?" she demands.

I would think that would be obvious, Sofia," I say casually, walking back to the windows and making a show of looking out to see if anyone is watching. Of course I know that Kim and Jen are watching through the telescopes across the street, but I make no movements that would give that away. "I am going to tie you up, probably put you on the bed, and fuck you repeatedly tonight," I tell her walking over to the door out to the hallway. I close it and pick up my duffel bag, moving it to the center of the room where I drop it.

"My husband," Sofia starts to say.

I cut her off. "Your husband is not here. I told you; I have him stashed in a closet. He will not be joining us. So you are all alone. There is no one to help you." I jerk my head upwards at her. "Say it."

Sofia swallows hard and I see a tear roll out of her eye and down her cheek. "There's no one here to help me," she says hollowly, "I-I'm all alone." Yeah, I'm a fan of Firefly as well... what part of sci-fi geek did we miss earlier? I'm also a big fan of the character of Jubal Early. A TV show gains a ton of popularity and Fox just cuts them before the first season is even over. Does that seem right to you?

"Stand at the foot of the bed, facing it, and bend over with your ankles crossed." I tell her, pointing to where I want her to go. In a daze, she walks around the side and does as she's told. Her panties form a nice taught teardrop across her pussy as the skirt of her top pulls up. "Hands behind your back and don't move." Sofia's hands move up to the small of her back and she's quiet and still save for the soft sobbing coming from her. I pull my bag over to her and fish out a pair of cuffs first. Those go on her wrists which I attach together. Then a second pair of cuffs go on her ankles. I then pull out a spreader bar that I attach her ankle cuffs to, spreading her legs out nicely.

I reach up between her legs and feel her up. She's wet through the lace of her panties and she lets out a wailing moan when I touch her so intimately. I'm probably the first person since she's been married to touch her like that. I flatten my palm against her sex and rub, listening to her cry in the process. I grab a collar and another bar out of the bag which I quickly put around her neck, attaching the bar to the back of the collar down to where her cuffs meet behind her back. That'll keep her in a respectable position.

Putting my arms underneath of her, I grab Sofia and turn her in place. I drive my knees into the back of hers and force her down into a kneeling position on the white carpet. This puts her roughly in the center of the room in full view of both the windows and the closet. Hey, I gotta give my audience something. "Stay kneeling up like that." I tell her, walking around to in front of her. I pull out my iPhone and snap a few pictures and smile at her. "Just in case you get the wild idea of telling someone. You say anything and these pictures are local news on the internet within seconds. Got it?" Sofia sniffles and nods.

I pocket the iPhone and strip my t-shirt off, leaving the mask on. Her eyes feast on my hard, muscular chest as I start digging around my bag for the scissors. I catch her looking and she lets out a sob, ashamed at being caught. I come up with the scissors and quickly cut the shoulder straps and a line up the back. The lacy top falls off of her body easily and I put it and the scissors back in the bag. I then stand back in front of her, but off to the side enough so that Mr. L can see from the closet. I make a show of slowly undoing my pants and taking them off so that I'm standing there in front of her wearing nothing but the ski mask.

Sofia's eyes go wide at the size of my manhood. "Oh God," she whispers as she slowly shakes her head, well, as much as possible considering the restraining bar. "I-I've never... my husband... that's too big," she gapes at me.

"I'll be... somewhat... gentle," I tell her, stepping up to her and caressing her face again. I then grab her by the back of her head and yank her forward just a bit. I grab my cock in my fist and bring it up to her mouth. She's still shaking her head no a bit when the head of it touches her lips. "Easy way or hard way?" I ask her, jerking her head again. She lets out a whimper, closes her eyes, and opens her mouth wide. "Good girl," I tell her, sliding my cock past her lips. I don't even make it a quarter of the way inside of her mouth. "Come on, you can do better than that. You're sucking like a virgin!" I complain. I cup her jaw with my free hand and start fucking her face hard.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,105 Followers
12