The Conquest of Artemesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid on our sides, facing each other, in a passionate embrace. My cock was trapped between her thighs, and I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her pussy. Her firm tits pressed into my chest, and we were joined at the face in a French kiss of lust. We broke the kiss to breathe, and I dipped my head to her breast, suckling her nipple eagerly. Eva moaned even louder.

"Oh god, yes! I love having my nips sucked!" She squeezed her thighs together, tugging at my cock. "You are so hard!"

I would never disagree with her, but I didn't need her to confirm it. I pushed her onto her back, and her legs spread in eager anticipation. I scuttled down between her legs and, without any warning, attacked her dripping snatch with my tongue.

"Oooooff! Oh yes, darling, lick my pussy... lick me!" she groaned excitedly. "That feels so good!"

As I dove into her muff eagerly, I was taking inventory. Okay, so she has incredible eyes, succulent lips, fabulous tits, a really nice ass, and now I see that her pussy is equally beautiful. Her inner labia opened like the petals of a flower under my tongue. She was very juicy, and her honey was as sweet as any bee ever made. I lapped away for several minutes, to the accompaniment of her ecstatic commentary. Her peak was approaching.

"Oh god yes! Oh yes! Oh my god! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssss!" she screamed, and her thighs gripped my head tightly. Eva's pussy pumped her nectar into my mouth. It was hot, and I gulped down every drop. I felt her body relax, and crawled up over her body, pausing to nibble her puckered, erect nipples. I positioned the head of my dick at her entrance and paused.

Eva was breathing heavily after her orgasm, and she looked me straight in the eye. "Please... Give me all your thick shaft."

I pushed forward. Her lubrication was more than adequate to allow me in. I felt the muscles of her vagina stretch and relax as I slid in.

"Oh yes, fill me up," she whispered, her voice filled with lust. I pulled back a bit, then renewed my efforts to reach her cervix, which I felt just as my balls nestled against her ass. "That's it, darling. All the way in!"

I kissed her again, and she fucked my mouth with her tongue, suggesting a course of action for myself. I began a slow rhythm, a few inches out, then in smoothly. She kept kissing me back. I used a slow, gentle approach, for several minutes, and I could feel her getting close again.

"I Love your cock in my pussy! You fill me up so perfectly. I think I am going to cum again! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! Here it cummmms!" Her pussy gripped me in a velvet glove. She arched her back and hissed, bearing down on me tightly as her orgasm gripped her. I started to lengthen my thrusts, driving harder into her wetness as my own orgasm appeared on the horizon. Before long, I was pounding her briskly, and she wrapped her legs tighter around my hips, spurring me with her heels.

"Yes baby... Fuck me now! You gave me the gentle loving I needed... Now give me a good, hard screw!" Eva was holding on tight, grunting every time I drove my length home. I was really thrashing her now, and she leaned close to my ear. "Cum inside me, please. I want to feel your hot juice spurt in me. We are safe."

"Okay baby, you got it!" A few seconds later, I granted her wish. As I was twitching inside her, she came again.

"Ahhhh... Yessssssssss!" she hissed. I kissed her again as we both gasped for air. We relaxed together, holding and caressing each other, while we eased down from our respective orgasms. There was a thin sheen of sweat on her face, and the exertion of her orgasm made her even more beautiful. My cock was still inside her, although greatly softened. Finally I gave her one last kiss, and rolled off, popping wetly out of her.

Eva patted me on the chest, and slowly sat up. She cupped her oozing pussy with her hand, and headed to the bathroom. Upon reaching the tiled floor, she turned to me. I was still watching her, and she pulled her hand away from her cunt. A mix of our juices covered her hand, and she raised it high. She tipped her head back, opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. I watched as a glob of our goo slowly dripped from her fingers, and landed on her tongue. She swallowed, then awaited a second, larger dollop. She finished by licking her fingers.

I could do nothing but stare and groan. She looked me directly in the eyes, and smiled a lusty smile. Then she disappeared around the corner.

Okay, so she's gorgeous, and elegant, and sexy... and a cum swallowing slut! My kind of woman! I thought.

I laid back, trying to get my breathing back to normal. When I looked up again, Eva was standing in the doorway naked, of course. Her hair had the 'just fucked' look, which was appropriate, since she was well and truly just fucked, but her eyes had even more passion burning in them than before. I guess I have opened Pandora's box, I thought.

Seconds later she had rejoined me on the bed, and was vacuuming the residual cum from my dick. Those red, kissable lips were locked around my semi erect shaft, and her tongue was doing laps of the head. She continued to suck me, going well beyond the scope of attention required for a clean up. Her fingers began to dally between her legs, but her lips never left my now revived erection. A few more noisy slurps, and she was satisfied with her work.

Eva smiled lewdly as she threw her leg over me. Her pussy was still visibly wet, and gaping open, ready for more. "I hope you don't mind awfully," she whispered as she slowly skewered herself, "But, I find myself needing a little more." She leaned over, hanging her beautiful breasts and dark, sexy hair in my face. I gave her nipple an obligatory nibble, which made her moan. "Please sir, may I have some more?" she laughed, obviously aware of her Oliver Twist reference.

"All of her Tits?" I punned badly. She laughed again, increasing her tempo. She bent down and kissed me again. The kiss was long and gentle. By itself it would have been arousing, but its gentleness was in stark contrast to the desperate, sex-crazed rhythm of her pounding hips. That bumped the arousal level up a few notches. Eva was climbing the mountain again, and now leaned back, supporting herself with her hands. Now I had the opportunity to watch her fuck herself. I may have been providing the penis, but she was doing all the fucking.

Her breasts bounced across her chest, capped with puckered, extremely erect nipples. Her head was thrown back, hair flying about sexily. Glancing down, I watched her naked pussy engulfing my cock. The pouting lips were dripping wet, and the way they stretched out on the up stroke would have probably had me squirting inside her, had I not cum once already.

Speaking of cumming, Eva was nearly there. She was now staring intensely into my eyes. Her eyes burned holes in me, and even a blind man would have known when she reached her orgasm, just by looking into them. I, lucky bastard that I was, didn't need to be so observant. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, while her cunt closed down on my hard cock. Her juices flowed freely, coating our combined sexes in warm honey. She twitched and spasmed, still silent, as wave after wave hit her. She was clawing at my chest, and finally our hands connected. I held her up, and she kept cumming. At last, the silence was broken.

"Ahhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Yes, yes, yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS!" she hissed, then shrieked as she fell over on the bed, gasping for air. "Fuck! That was amazing! My quim is on fire!"

"Well, I hope my dick is flameproof, because am going in!" I grunted. Watching her enjoy herself had brought me close to the edge, myself. I grabbed her legs, wrenched them apart, and plunged my cock home.

"Oh god! Oh my god! Oh my fucking God!" Eva moaned as I started to fuck her. I was slamming her hard. Her legs were pulled up and wrapped around my waist. I was fucking her like a whore in a back alley, not like the goddess she truly was, but judging by her reaction, she was OK with it. Her hips were undulating, and she was fully engaged. When I pulled out and rolled her over, she moaned her approval and lifted her ass, showing me her red, puffy pussy, begging for more. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock back in. Her beautiful ass rippled with each pounding thrust.

"Uhhn! Uhnn! Uhnn!" she grunted with every stroke. I pushed her down flat, moving my legs outboard of hers, and squeezed her legs back together. Now when I thrust into her, my cock was surrounded by her muscular ass. I couldn't get as deep into her, but I was now angled directly over the rough little patch of her g-spot. This new sensation was not lost on her. I was slamming into her cushioning ass, and she was about to cum again.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes, just like that! Oh fuck, I have never felt anything like that!" she screeched. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, tugging firmly. Over the top, she went. "I'm cumming agaiiinnnnnnnn!"

I let her wind down a bit, before I rolled her over again. I dragged my cock across her greasy snatch once again, then straddled her chest, transferring lubricant to her cleavage.

"Well, well... Aren't we naughty?" she asked as her hands squeezed her luscious boobs around my hard rod. I started to rock back and forth. Her firm, natural tits felt absolutely indescribable. Eva was watching my shaft peek out of the top of her cleavage. Then she looked up at me. "You know, no one has ever done this with me before. I am a titty-fucking virgin!"

All I could do is groan loudly. The thought that I had popped her titty cherry brought me closer to my climax. She was looking up at me as I continued to slide between her breasts. She had that look in her eyes again, the one that drives me crazy. I can't believe I am actually fucking Eva Green's tits! Then, she smiled, and extended her tongue. Oh my god! I can't believe Eva Green wants me to cum in her mouth!!

The first shot erupted between her tits, splashing up her long, elegant neck and across her cheek. She dropped her breasts and grabbed my cock, just in time to get blasted again, on the chin, lips and up to her eyebrows. The third salvo was arcing though the air just before her lips sealed around the head of my dick, and it landed in her hair. I twitched several times, filling her mouth with warm cum. I looked down at her. The sight of Eva, suckling me deeply, with my cum on her face and in her hair, set me off again. I had never done that before. Hell, I didn't even know it was possible. It was a surprise to Eva as well, as she suddenly got a fresh mouthful of hot, sticky juice. Her eyes popped open wider, and she swallowed rapidly. A bit leaked out the corners of her mouth, but she just sucked harder. Finally done, she released me.

I collapsed, too close to the edge of the bed, and slid off onto the floor. I heard a giggle from the bed above me, and opened my eyes to see Eva's cum slicked countenance peering down at me.

"Have I killed my hero?" she asked, smiling through the goo.

"Oh... No! You... Don't get... Rid... Of me... That... Easily!" I panted.

She was scraping my cum up with her fingers, and licking it off. "Mmmmmmmmm," she said quietly. That look was in her eyes again, under the sticky white icing. "That is the best news I've heard all day! I wonder if I might interest you in a shower? Lord knows I need one!" she giggled, finding more of my jizz in an unexpected location, and cleaning it off.

"Absolutely, my dear! I will be with you in a moment." She padded off into the bathroom, humming happily. I gathered my wits, eventually pulling myself up and walking, somewhat unsteadily, in to join her. I took a seat on the toilet for a few seconds, clearing my plumbing. Eva was visible through the steam, soaping herself, and enjoying the warm water cascading over her body. I got up from the toilet and opened the glass door to the shower.

Oh. My. God. Like I said before... A goddess! She felt the temperature change as I stood with the door, and my mouth, open. I saw her beautiful eyes open, and then she smiled. A smile with a radiance I didn't know existed. She opened her arms and gestured me in, wrapping me in a gentle embrace. She rested her head against my chest.

I never wanted this to end, but I knew that it inevitably would. She would finish her movie, and leave my town. She would go back to her life, maybe even back to the cheating creep that drove her into my arms. I would be forgotten, but I would never forget.

A few minutes later, I was slamming her against the shower wall. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, and I was holding her up by her ass. I knew I was unlikely to cum, but she wanted to, so I was fucking her again, wedged into the corner of the shower. Every time I pounded into her, she grunted. Soon, her grunts began to morph into little squeals of glee. Her orgasm was gentle, but enough to sate her hunger.

We dried each other off, and curled up in bed in each other's arms. We kissed and cuddled. It was wonderful. I had a smile on my face when I fell asleep.

When I woke, the sun was up. I was also alone. Eva was nowhere to be found. There was, however, a note on the bathroom counter:

"Darling,

Last night was wonderful. Thank you so much. I apologize for my absence, however my shooting schedule was early this morning, and I couldn't bring myself to wake you. You looked so peaceful. Below, please find the address for my set today. I do so hope that you can join me. I would enjoy showing you around, and perhaps we could have lunch together... " She went on to explain how to get to her trailer, who to talk to, etc.

Not exactly a dear john, but not exactly 'my loins burn for you' either. Still, any chance to be in her company was better than spending the day alone, pining for the taste of her kiss.

I hit the shower. Twenty minutes later, I was walking through the lobby. My cell phone pinged. "Are you up yet, darling? I am still wet :-P"

Now that's more like it. I retrieved my car, and made my way to the set. I found the person she had told me to talk to, her Production Assistant, a young girl named Audrey. She gave me a strange, knowing look, as she showed me to Eva's trailer. She paused just inside the door and placed a guest pass on a lanyard around my neck.

"Ms. Green asked me to 'take care of your needs' until she returns." She smiled, and that strange look was back. I suddenly had the feeling that I had been the subject of some girl talk. Somehow, that actually made me feel better. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Actually, I just realized that I haven't eaten yet today. Could I please get something to nibble on?" She nodded. "Thank you, Audrey" I said, and she disappeared out the door.

After she left, I realized that everything I had just said could have sexual connotations, but then again, so does 'take care of your needs'. All doubts were removed when Audrey returned with a tray of pastries, which she left with a smile. I ate a few danish, then settled in to watch some TV, ruminating over the events of last night. Visions of a naked goddess filled my mind, causing my penis to stir. A knock on the door brought me back to the present. It was Audrey.

"Ms. Green asked me to ask you if you would like to join her on set. She also asked me to tell you she is very glad you decided to come".

More double entendre. Damn, this was definitely looking up. I followed Audrey into the building, as she led me through a maze of cameras, recorders, and busy people. As the crowd parted, there was Eva, sitting in a chair while one person worked on her hair, and another touched up her makeup. She smiled, the same smile I had been so privileged to see in the shower last night.

"Thank you awfully for coming, darling. Has Audrey been taking good care of you?"

"Of course." Eva took my hand, squeezing it firmly. Her tongue peeked out between her lips playfully.

I smiled back. What else could I do? I mean, there were lots of cameras around, so we could segway right into porn, but Eva might not like that. Then again, after last night, maybe she would. Anyway, I sat back and watched her work, and it was wonderful. However short this relationship might end up being, for right now, she was my 'girlfriend', for lack of a better word. I was proud to know her.

The director yelled "Cut", and it was lunch time. Eva was talking with her co-star and the director, obviously discussing the schedule after lunch. She looked over the director's shoulder and smiled at me. At last, she patted him on the shoulder and walked toward me.

"Darling! A proper greeting, at last", and with that, she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. The kiss lasted for about a minute. Okay, so she doesn't care who knows about us. Even better. Somebody walked by and said quietly 'okay you two. Get a room' to which Eva laughed and replied "I have one, thank you, and I would also thank you not to be eavesdropping on us while we use it!" Whoa! Did she just tell the crew we were going to go back to her trailer and have sex? Kinda sounded like it to me. Awesome! She took my hand and off we went, swinging hands like school kids. Moments later, the trailer door closed behind us. Audrey had already bought a selection of goodies for our lunch, dear girl.

"I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you came to visit!" she said quietly from inside our embrace. "Perhaps I can show you instead!"

Eva dropped straight down, wrestling with my belt and trousers, before reefing my underwear down. My semi vanished between her immaculately painted lips, a sight that will stay with me forever. She slurped me enthusiastically, pumping me with one hand. The other hand was unfastening the waist of her skirt. Once I was fully erect, she stood, removing her wardrobe, which she placed carefully on a hanger. "There would be hell to pay if I went back to the set with cum stains on my costume." she warned. "As it is, I do expect to get some funny looks from my makeup artist, but she and I have a good relationship."

Eva had removed her undergarments while she spoke, and now stood before me gloriously naked. "You are overdressed again!" She stepped in and helped me dispense with my remaining clothes. "I'm afraid we will have to make do with the daybed. But we will have my suite tonight... if I am not being overly presumptuous again?" Her hand was holding my erection gently, and a hopeful smile was on her lips.

Exactly what I wanted to hear. Time to ease her mind.

"Eva, my sweet, I don't need to leave your side for the duration of your stay, if that's what you want." She smiled, and dropped to her knees again, sucking me into her mouth for a few preparatory strokes.

She rose, and walked over to the daybed, laying back with her legs spread wide. Her pussy glistened, indicating her level of arousal. She toyed with her pouting labia and arched her eyebrows. "Appetizer, darling?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said, taking a position between her thighs. A few minutes of oral manipulation later, and I was glad that she didn't care who knew about us. She was moaning and shrieking at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Eat my pussy, you beautiful man! Make me cum!" I had absolutely no doubt that her cries carried beyond the walls of the trailer. Those in the immediate area had to know what was going on inside. I only hoped we didn't make the evening news. Or get cited for a noise violation.

"Cumming... Nowwwwwwwwwwww!" she screamed, the exertion of her orgasm clearly evident on her face. I moved up and rammed my cock into her wetness. She wasn't really finished cumming yet, so this pushed her over the top again. I fucked her hard, with long, firm strokes, all the while nibbling on her marvelous tits. I know I have already said this, but it bears repeating. Her tits were unbelievable. So smooth, so perfectly shaped, so firm, so natural, so... Fuck, I loved to see them move with almost liquid grace across her chest! She was still proclaiming her love of my cock, loudly, and I was getting rather excited myself. I wondered where would be the best place to make my impending deposit. She read my mind, making an 'O' with her lips and flicking her tongue out. "Please do try to not get any in my hair!"