The Consequences of Crime Ch. 05

Story Info
A sudden change in my situation.
1.7k words
4.43
43.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Janet. How are you today?"

"I'm fine Mr. Willis, thank you. Here's your mail and you have several messages. How was your trip."

"It was exhausting Janet. I hate all that travel and it's good to be back in the office."

"Well we're glad to have you back."

"Janet, you do a wonderful job when I am gone. This place would not function without you. Have I even told you that before?"

"You tell me that all the time Mr. Willis," as she smiled.

"Well I don't want to spoil you but at the same time I don't want you to feel unappreciated."

"You can tell me that all the time Mr. Willis," she said with a wink. "Here's your messages and mail."

"Thanks Janet. Can you send Monica in when she gets here?"

"Will do Mr. Willis."

I sat down at my desk. I was a week since I had seen Monica. I still had that image of her in that sheer blouse silhouetted in the fire light in my mind. Just thinking of that made me hard.

"Monica is here Mr. Willis."

"Thanks Janet, send her in."

The door opened and she walked in. She closed and locked it. She was well trained already. Without a word she walked around the desk and got down on her knees and began up unzip my pants. She took my cock in her mouth and opened up her blouse. She had on a sheer bra that showed her spectacular nipples.

I was another spectacular sight that I would never forget.

She cupped my balls and attempted to take in my whole cock. She gauged a little but kept at it.

"You have really improved Monica. This is a great blowjob. One of the best I have ever had. I can't imagine that you could get much better."

She didn't say a word. She just kept working on my cock. When I got close to cumming she would slow down and make it last longer. She had learned to anticipate when I was close.

This went on for at least 30 minutes. She was playing with me. Finally I grabbed her head and pulled her in tight and thrust my cock in her mouth. She tried to pull back but I held on tight.

Finally my body shook and I shot my load in her mouth. She tried to pull back but I kept pulling her head in. I let her head go and she sat back with some cum on her lips. She grabbed a tissue in her jacket and wiped her mouth, then stood up, buttoned her blouse and walked out of the office. She never said a word the whole time.

I was so spent that it was difficult to concentrate.

"I'm leaving early Janet. I"m wore out from all the traveling."

"Okay Mr. Willis. See you on Monday."

I got home and slept hard. It was a wonderful sleep. When I woke up the next morning I felt refreshed.

My weekend was spent in the garden. I had neglected it for way too long and I found it invigorating. I thought about calling Monica over for a quick blowjob but decided to leave her alone for a while.

Monday morning came and I was ready to go back to work. I had a busy day and wanted to catch up on paperwork.

"Good morning Janet."

"Good morning Mr. Willis."

For some reason she looked spectacular today. While she always looked good she was radiant today.

She was only 26 and had worked for me since high school. Over time she had worked her way into the job as my secretary. I had always keep our relationship professional. She was too good to lose as a secretary. I was smart enough to keep it that way and had no intention of messing that up.

She was a good looking woman and dressed exquisitely. I knew that clients would come in just to look and talk with her. Most of my clients were older and being around Janet keep them feeling young. She was excellent with my clients and always kept up with their personal lives, birthdays and so on. She was always sending them thank you cards for doing business with me. There was no doubt that she contributed a lot to my business.

"Can I talk to you Mr. Willis?"

"Sure Janet, what's on your mind?"

"Can we talk privately?, as she nodded towards my office.

"This sounds serious. Come on in and have a seat."

We went into my office and sat down. She seemed rather nervous and kept looking down. I had never seen her this way. Normally she was very confident.

"What's troubling you Janet. You seem on edge. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Well, I don't know how to put this. I know about the situation with Monica."

I sat back in my chair.

"Oh boy. I thought that she wouldn't say anything about this. I am so embarrassed. What did she tell you?"

"No need to feel embarrassed. You were kind to her in keeping the police out of it. She told me that she has to give you a blowjob on demand till her debt is paid off. She also said that intercourse was not an option as she wanted to stay a virgin."

"Well I don't know what to say Janet. I am sorry that you got involved. Why are you telling me all this? It seems that you could have known all of this and just kept it to yourself."

She was getting more nervous and kept looking down and wringing her hands.

"The reason that I am bringing this up is...well...I wish it was me in her place."

It took a minute for me to understand what she had just said. It got real uncomfortable in the room when I finally figured it out.

"What do you mean" You want to be on the line for 38 thousand? Are you crazy?"

She kept looking down and spoke quietly. "No, I don't want to be in debt for that kind of money, I mean that I wish that I was forced to be your sex slave like Monica."

My mind started swirling with thoughts. How do you respond to a comment like that?

"I don't know what to say. You have always been a fantastic secretary and I don't want to change that. You mean a lot to me and my company."

"I can be your sex slave and still be your secretary."

"That might not work Janet. I have seen that before in other companies and it always falls apart. I can't afford to lose you as my secretary."

"Our relationship has already changed by me telling you this. We might as well give it a shot."

She was right. I would never look at her in the same way again. I spun around in my chair.

"Come over here and get on your knees."

She looked up and smiled at me. As she walked over she unbuttoned her blouse and showed me her half bra. "Monica says you like this kind of bra. I was ready just in case you took me up on my offer."

As she got on her knees she unzipped my pants and looked up at me as she took my cock in her mouth. Right away I could tell that she had done this before. Unlike Monica she loved giving blowjobs and was very good at it.

"Richard, are you there." There was a knock at my door.

Janet looked up at me with panic in her eyes. "I didn't lock the door." She quickly crawled under the desk and I pulled my chair in after her.

"Hey Richard, how are you doing?"

"Real good Jack. How are you?"

This was too unreal. Here was one of my best clients and I am naked from the waist down with my secretary between my legs. At least he couldn't see anything as long as he stayed on the other side of the desk.

"I just stopped by to see if those contracts were done yet. Janet told me that they would be ready this afternoon. Where is that girl anyhow? She wasn't at her desk."

"Probably taking a break. Sometimes she goes for a short walk in the morning."

Janet started to suck my cock again. I reached under and pushed her head away but she grabbed my hand and continued to blow me.

"Tell me Richard, have you ever fucked her?"

"Jack, I have never laid a hand on her. She is the best secretary I have ever had and I don't want to screw it up by having sex with her."

Janet bit down on my cock.

"At least get her to give you a blowjob."

Janet nodded as she continued to suck me. I almost laughed out loud.

"She is one hot chick. One of the reasons I come over is to just look at her. Man she has a nice body."

"I hadn't noticed."

She bit down on my cock again.

"Well Richard, I need to be going. Tell Janet to messenger those contracts over when she gets them done. I sure missed seeing her."

He headed out the door.

Janet pushed me, "let me outta here."

"Nope, you have to stay in there and blow me every time I sit down."

She laughed and pushed me back and crawled out. As she walked to the door to lock it she looked at me, "We aren't finished yet are we." It was not a question.

When she got back on her knees in front of me she looked up. "Now where were we? Oh I know, I was giving you a blowjob and don't want to leave you with blue balls. You have an 11:30 appointment so I better finish you off quickly."

She took my cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down.

Within a few minutes I was ready to cum. She knew it and took my cock in deep. I arched my back and shot my load into her mouth. She kept on pumping my cock and milked it for all she could get. Then she kissed the tip and put it back in my underwear and zipped up my pants.

My life had just taken a bizarre turn.

As she walked to the door buttoning her blouse she turned to me, "is there anything else I can do for you Mr Willis?"

"That will be all for now Janet."

She walked out and closed the door.