The Conservative Wife Empowered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
453 Followers

She pulled on her blouse and buttoned it up as quickly as she could. Then her skirt. No panties, no bra. She'd wait to go home until everyone else had left. Or, or, or she could just go out like normal. She was dripping wet, she knew it was running down her legs.

Forty five minutes after Harold sent his texts to Cassie he got an answer. He had the phone in his hands, his cock had shriveled up. She was so angry and disgusted that she wouldn't even acknowledge his texts. He was in the dog house, how could he have imagined she would like that.

The only reason she was naked in bed was that he hadn't satisfied her that night when they made love. She had gone to the living room for privacy while he slept and masturbated on his chair in revenge, a silent message that he wasn't man enough to satisfy her.

He was all set to send an abject apology, trying to say something that would explain what he said. Maybe he could say he had been out of the office and just came back and noticed the texts, someone else had sneaked in and sent them. Would she believe it?

Then he saw a text from her arrive. With his heart sinking he opened it. A naked pussy, her naked bare pussy, He looked closely and cold see the light glinting, reflecting on something, liquid, she was wet. Another one came. He breasts, my god she has sexy tits.

Wait, she's in her cube at work, she's sitting on her desk, it looks like she is naked. He can see her thighs, hips and tummy, plus her pussy, in the first one. The second shows her tummy, tits and collar bones. Shit, she stripped down and is completely naked in her cube. What if someone comes by?

Maybe someone is watching her, naked, bare naked nude in the office. He was painfully erect. Had to do something. He loosened his tie and pulled it off his head, off with his shirt, damn, cuffs not unbuttoned as he tried to pull his hands through his shirt inside out. Kicking off his shoes and unbuckling his belt.

Her heart thumping Cassie walked back to the copy room with the same contract, just to see if she could do it, walking with no panties, no bra, she could feel her breasts, her tits, bouncing with every step. She was pretending she was naked. She could smell herself, or at least imagined that she could.

On the way back slowly, stopping at the break-room to look at the snack and drink machines, then back to her desk with a bottle of water. Bounce, bounce, don't fool yourself girl they're not that big, bounce bounce, but somebody sees, that's Theresa, they say she's into women, she's watching. Smile at her. YES! She smiled and winked. Her face felt hot.

Sitting at her desk she had to get her breath. She bunched up her skirt and sat directly on her chair. She didn't want a wet spot on the back of her skirt. She checked her phone. She had a message. A text,

Harold: Sorry, guys just don't look as good naked. You are beautiful.

She hadn't expected that he would send one of himself, the thought never occurred to her. And she disagreed with him, she would love if he took the chance and send a naked picture, but she also knew him, or thought she knew him, he never would. On the other hand, if someone asked her to do it yesterday she wouldn't have done it.

Harold was still naked. His office door locked and was sitting at his desk. The small camera that he kept in his desk was hooked up to his laptop. Usually it was used to take pictures to send to the PR office, for department employee of the month or the department birthday celebrations. Today it had some naked pictures of Harold, close ups of his hard cock and another from the side of his hard cock shooting cum across his desk as he looked at her picture on his phone.

He couldn't believe he actually got a picture of his cock shooting cum, it had a delayed timer and he had been counting seconds down. He didn't think he could do it again. He didn't have the know-how to get the camera pictures to his phone to text her with it, but he had some close up hand held shots similar to what she sent. He'd have to save these or send them to her email.

Cassie's phone sounded again, she opened up the text and there it was, a picture of him, his cock sticking out, one hand on his cock, he was sitting on his desk, legs spread, exactly the same pose as she had sent, she shivered, what had she started. Her hand made its way to her wet slit. Then the phone sounded again.

Harold: Check your web email, when no-one is in your cube. NSFW.

Blushing she turned to her computer and logged into her web email. A new message from Harold's email. She gasped, he didn't. He did! She could see his cum squirting. He had his phone in his hand, she couldn't make out what the picture on it was.

But when she zoomed in she could make out the basic color was the same blue as her cube walls, with the tan of her desk top at the bottom and a flesh colored blob in the center. How did he do it?

She read the text of the email. 'Darling, I loved the picture, I love the old you and love the new you. In case you're wondering I have a camera in my office' it has a delay feature. I was tempted to ask Ms. White to take it, but she probably would have had a heart attack.

Cassie laughed as she quickly got out of her home email. Ms. White would be shocked. She had to be in her early fifties, wore conservative clothing and never spoke about her personal life, or anything that didn't relate to business for that matter. She had been the department manager's administrative assistant since the position was called the department manager's secretary.

Cassie thought a little about Ms. White. She wasn't unattractive, just had a very conservative way of dressing. Much like I do Cassie thought. You never know, maybe she has a garter belt and stockings under that long dress, perhaps she never wears panties.

Before Cassie left for the day she took one more walk, this time to the department manager's cubicle, the same height as Cassie's, but twice as big. The entrance to it opened up facing an open area surrounded by assistants with open sided cubes with lower walls, secretaries or administrative assistants only got low walled cubes. Cassie thought it was foolish, everyone should get a little privacy. She figured the only reason was so the department heads could feel more important.

She handed off the contract that she was working on to Ron, that is she slipped it into his 'in' box since he was on the phone, he nodded to her and gave her a thumbs up to acknowledge getting it. On the way back to her own cube she passed Theresa.

"Hi Cassie,"

"Hi Theresa, how's things today with you?"

"Can't complain. I like the new look, it seems very comfortable."

Cassie blushed. She lowered her voice.

"I can't believe I did it, am I that obvious?"

"I don't think so honey, you normally dress so conservatively, none of the guys usually spare you a glance, unless you talk to them."

"How would you know that?" Cassie whispered back with a sly grin.

"Lets just say I have noticed you around for some time. I never thought I would see you loosen up, but you obviously have."

"You've noticed me?"

"Don't worry Cass, lets just say that you remind me of someone."

"Should I be flattered, or..."

"Definitely flattered, they say everyone remembers their first, especially if it was a good experience."

"Your first?"

"Girl that is."

"Oh. I'd like to hear the story some time."

"I'd like to tell you, but only if you tell me about your first."

"I've never, well, just guys, and not many, but ..."

"We'll have to stop after work for drinks some time."

"I'd love to, oh, well, just drinks, and talk a little, I'm married, and, well, uh."

"Don't worry Cass, so am I, Gary and I are a little more liberal than most, but we're always together for, you know. But not always just the two of us if you know what I mean." Theresa gave a knowing grin and another wink.

"Wow." Cassie's eyes were big in surprise.

"I haven't scared you off have I? I still wouldn't mind getting to know you, it's nice to have someone to have a drink and trash talk the bosses with."

"No, no, I want to, I really do. Maybe next week?"

"It's a deal."

"I, we, uh, always thought you were, well, a lesbian."

"You don't have to whisper the word, but I know, I didn't ever say I was, but someone started saying it and I never set them straight, I never worried what other people thought. I am bi."

"Wow. Oops, I said that already. I, never, knew anyone, wow."

"I was thinking you might be, not just today, but before a couple of times I've seen you around, you always smile, and when we've talked your headlights always light up like now, even when you're in a bra I could see them."

Cassie pulled her hands up and cupped her breasts in embarrassment. She felt her nipples sticking out hard and the sensation of her hands touching them sent a jolt to her naked pussy.

"I never knew, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry sweetie, I like it. I just thought you were a little bi yourself, but then you talked and acted so sweet an innocent all the time I wondered."

"Oh." Cassie didn't know what to say, but between the fantasies she'd had lately about being naked in public, and now taking nude pictures of herself she was getting too horny to really think straight.

"It's OK Cass, look we can't stand around here chatting, give me a call or send an email next week, or I will you. See you later." They smiled and Cassie continued on her way, after remembering to drop her hands.

Cassie was in a haze of erotic thoughts, she knew the inside of her thighs were slick and she was getting wetter every second. She loved the feeling of her tits bouncing and swaying freely under her blouse. Every time a nipple rubbed her blouse it sent signals to her pussy. They rubbed on every step.

The work day ended a little bit later and Cassie put her bra and panties into her purse and walked out of the office, down the elevator, shared with people that she was sure could smell her arousal, and out to her car. She wanted to bring herself to another cum before she left, but settled for pulling her dress up and taking another picture with her phone.

She left her dress pulled up, and was sitting directly on the seat. She took her panties out of the purse and placed them between her and the seat to protect the seat from her moisture. She sent the picture to Harold, with the text message telling him she was heading home and feeling horny.

With her pussy bare to anyone looked into her car window, she drove home. There was some construction and so she took an alternate route that she used sometime, it put her onto the Interstate at a different interchange, so she went through some neighborhoods that she traveled only rarely.

She spotted a store that was coming up. It was a sex shop. They even advertised on late night TV and she had always wondered what it was like. On a whim she pulled into the small parking lot. She texted Hal again. This time with a pic of the sex store taken through the windshield of her car.

Hal was just getting into his car for his trip home. He was hoping for some fun sex when he got home. Then his phone beeped. He sat down behind the steering wheel and opened up the message. She was asking what she should buy.

Cassie was getting nervous and frightened, the first rush of her decision to go into the sex shop was wearing off, and she had made up her mind to leave when her phone beeped, signaling a text message from her husband. She opened it up and gasped.

He wanted her to get a but plug. No, several from small to large. He didn't say who for though. And nipple clamps. And then a second text said:

"Bondage equipment, collar(s)s, wrist and ankle cuffs, gag(s) and blindfolds, Dildoes."

Cassie got a grin, stepped out of the car and walked in. She still didn't have her underwear on and she enjoyed every minute she spent in that seedy shop. She thought that Harold probably didn't know about her dildos but maybe he did. She wondered where he was coming from. She started to get an idea about why he always told her to do what she wanted. Could her husband be a little submissive? Or want to be, or want to play at being. Or did he want to use everything on her?

Her phone beeped again, it was another text from Hal, he asked her to get some videos. He said that they probably would need some instructional videos showing what to do with the other things she bought.

Videos, Cassie thought, Hmmmm, she looked through the selections. Women being dominated, men being dominated, people just having sex. She got the impression that they had no plot, just enough to set up the situations in which people could fuck.

She wasn't impressed. But got one that appeared to deal with anal sex. That seemed to be the direction implied by the butt plugs. She saw another, women with strap-on dildos. Oh my, She said to herself, her mental voice sounding like the voice of Lieutenant Solo in the old space opera series she had seen as a child. She got that one.

Then she saw it. A video purporting to show people flashing, women showing breasts, and more, in public. She picked it up. There was another. And another. She picked them up, her hands trembling, her breath quickening. Her nipples were erect and pushing against the material of her blouse, almost painfully so.

She felt a new surge of wetness oozing down her inner thighs. Her arms were full, and she started to make her way to the check out. Then she saw the magazines. More and more magazines with pictures of people doing more and more things to each other. Then a magazine with people nude in public, flashing, naked women walking among clothed men and women.

She continued, her arms full of magazines, DVDs, the butt plugs and dildoes she had first picked out, the 'beginner's bondage set', the ball gag that looked so intimidating, the blindfold. Then she saw the display showing the strap-on sets.

She didn't realize at first that carrying the different items and reaching for more, she had somehow undone the top two buttons of her blouse.

She finally got to the check out register. She had been hoping for a young perky college aged girl manning the register. Instead there was an old man, unshaven and overweight. He leered as he counted up the purchases. He bagged everything and handed her the receipt before he spoke.

"You might be interested in this," he said as he pointed to a stack of small notices next to the register.

"You seem to be practicing for it anyway." He continued as he gestured to her chest.

She looked down and saw that without her bra, and with the button's undone he could probably see most of her breasts. Her tits. She froze for a microsecond, then grinned, took a sheet from the top of the stack along with the two bags full of her purchase and left the store without closing her buttons.

Cassie got into her car and locked the doors. She was panting. Taking her cell phone she held up her hand and took a pic looking down her dress, then sent it to her husband with the words, 'was in the store like this' attached.

Harold's car was already there when she pulled into her side of the garage. She went straight up to their bedroom and tossed her purchases into the back of her closet, before stripping down and stepping into the shower.

The shower was damp when she got in so she knew Hal must have just taken a quick one when he got home. She wondered where he was, but went ahead and showered off the grime, real and imagined, from the store, along with her own moisture from her sex and inner thighs.

She felt better and walked out of the bathroom wearing just the towel that was turbaned around her hair. Hal was waiting in the bedroom, he only had a T-shirt and boxers on, he was already erect. She saw that he must have transferred the pics she sent to his computer and printed them out. She saw her pictures spread out on the bed.

She didn't say anything, just advanced on him, wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. No gentle nibbles or kisses, just tongue and saliva and groans as she pushed him back toward the corner of their bed as she pushed his boxers down.

Cassie felt his cock pushing against her tummy as she pushed him against the bed and made him sit on the corner. She quickly mounted him and guided his cock into her swampy pussy.

"Fuck me darling, fuck me hard." She hissed.

The truth was she was doing the fucking, slamming up and down on him as she tried to thrust up into her. They developed a rhythm as they pounded against each other. She started cumming almost immediately, as soon as he found a breast to squeeze. His other hand held her bottom, leaving prints of his finger tips in her buttock.

It only last a few minutes, he squirted longer and harder than he had in recent memory. She came constantly through the short time she was on top of him, and the longer time as his cock lost it's initial hardness.

He never completely softened and soon they were on the bed, she was on all fours while he pounded her from behind. He was able to keep going longer this time. Before her face on the bed was one of the pics she had sent him.

It was the selfie she had sent from the car after she left the sex shop. She could see enough of her face to know it was her, she could see down her blouse and most of her breasts, her nipples were apparent through the cloth of her blouse and her skirt was bunched up and one leg spread out and bent at the knee, her pussy was just peeking out.

She started cumming again, and again, and again, like that, in public, she groaned, the spasms kept shooting through her, he pounded into her, hitting her g-spot as one finger jiggled her clit and one of his hands pulled on a nipple, again and again, she saw something hit the picture, her saliva, she was open-mouth drooling as the cum from his first ejaculation squelched around his cock as drove into her, and slid down her inner thigh and splatted against the bed, against herself and against Hal. Again and again the rolling cums wrenched through her as he kept on.

Collapsing to her elbows Cassie let her head drop, the towel wrapping her hair fell forward, letting her damp hair hang free. Hal was holding both her hips and she reveled in the feeling of her breasts swinging free with her nipples rubbing on the bed. She came again, and again. She faintly registered that Hal was pumping his semen into her pussy, she heard, as if from a long distance the sounds of sex.

In and out in and out, in, out, the slapping sound their bodies made as his thighs slapped against hers was the only external stimulation she noticed, her mind could only process so much information and what was happening in her pussy that nothing else really mattered.

A distant part of her brain registered that Hal had come twice in her now, and was still hard enough to continue fucking her, but it was a distant part of her brain, everything else was centered on the almost constant orgasms that rolled through her body, forcing her to clench, moan, twitch and push back at him.

She felt tired, tired, used, and happy. She wasn't sure how long it had been quiet, she vaguely remembered something about the almost anguished shout that Hal made when he came a third time, she was content, happy, naked and sprawled on her tummy, one leg out straight, spread out to the side, the other drawn up, knee bent forward, forcing her torso a little up on that side. One hand under her head, the other cupping her sex, occasionally letting a finger brush her clit.

She slept, she didn't hear anything, or feel anything but satisfied, very very satisfied. She woke slightly several times, tightened muscles and felt a spark of a mini cum shoot through her, then slept and dreamed, dreamed erotic dreams of walking naked through crowds of strangers, feeling hands caress her bottom, pinching nipples, cupping her breasts. She was alone and naked in a crowd of clothed strangers and felt wonderfully free and carefree.

49greg
49greg
453 Followers