The Conservative Wife Empowered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Inside the water had filled to just below knee high on Cassie who was laughing and talking to a young man wearing just a speedo. He was tanned and massively muscled. Around them people, young and old, all topless women and men were splashing each other and shouting and laughing.

Hal was worried about Cassie talking to this muscle man, his erection was evident in his skimpy suit, but suddenly Cassie broke out laughing and scooped a handful of water and splashed him. The spedo clad muscleman backed away with his hands up.

Cassie joined a splash fight and at one point even fell into the water. The horse play was rough and breasts were bouncing, swinging and swaying with the action. Hal kept an image in his mind of the moment Cassie bent to scoop water to splash the muscleman.

Her breasts dangled as she bent, and bounced amazingly when she shot the water. They never seemed to stop moving. He loved it. His enjoyment never stopped even when he saw her bottom or boobs groped or caressed. Even when one young man reached up and tweaked a nipple, she just grinned. Hal became even more excited.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of his half naked wife. She was more than half naked. Once she took the plunge in the water, and every time she ran under the fountain of spray that fell into the pool at the far end, her nylon running shorts plastered themselves against her body, her butt might as well have been uncovered, and when she turned to face him, he was sure he could see it plastered to her labia. She obviously wasn't wearing panties.

More and more she would be among groups of young men, and once they found that she wasn't objecting to having her breasts and bottom touched and fondled she was constantly having her body felt by anonymous hands. She continued to grin and laugh, looking happy and excited. Hal was happy that she often looked to him grinning, and he always gave her a smile, usually with a thumbs up.

"Is that your wife?" He heard a woman's voice say.

Turning he saw the older women that he had seen earlier grouped on either side of him.

"Yes, isn't she beautiful." He answered.

"Yes, she is. But there may be a problem if she doesn't act a little more sedately," One woman said said. Hal was startled.

They quickly explained that they were the organizers, and that while they wanted to promote equal rights as far as going topless whenever it was appropriate for men to do so, they didn't want their campaign to be marred by hints of impropriety or licentiousness.

Hal could see her point. Most of the other topless women were behaving more sedately, there were a few women acting much like Cassie and inviting the attention of men, Cassie was by far the most popular, which in a way puzzled Hal.

While Hal thought Cassie was the most beautiful woman in the history of the world, he knew that not everyone felt that way and that many of the younger women were what most people would consider far more pretty. He surmised that it was Cassies open and friendly behavior that attracted her admirers.

"Why don't you take off your shirt and join her, just calm her down and rein her in before there is some kind of incident," the leader of the four organizers suggested.

"Here, I'll hold your things, I've already picked up the shoes she took off earlier." Said another.

Hal hadn't even noticed that Cassie had taken off her sneakers. He pulled off his shirt in spite of not being fully confident about doing so in public, handed it and Cassie's clothing to the women before pulling of his sneakers and socks and waded in to join Cassie.

She was surrounded by half a dozen young men, and he noticed that hands were constantly fondling her. He heard them talking to her as he approached.

"C'mon," one said.

"It'll be fun, you'll see," another piped up.

"Are you sure? I don't want to get into trouble," Cassie replied.

"Na, this is all about freedom, why not, and we'll stay close, no one will see, go ahead," urged yet another man, followed by a chorus of voices urging her on, even a couple of 'take it off' chants.

Hal heard a couple of 'Hey!" and "Watch it!" comments as he shouldered his way through the young men, to be confronted by Cassie with her hands inside the waist band of her shorts, pulling them down. She was side on to him and the process was well underway.

He could see both the beginning of her butt crack and the very top of her landing strip of pubic hair. He could also see another hand reaching out and cupping a breast while pinching the nipple.

Another hand was reaching for her shorts to help pull them off. Before he could do anything she had them down past her bottom and below her pussy. Hal grabbed her, and pulled her to face him.

He heard several protests and he pulled her shorts up and planted a kiss onto his wife's lips. She was voracious in her responding kiss, tongue thrusting into him, her pelvis thrusting against him. He managed to keep his head and pulled up her shorts as he continued to kiss her.

He felt someone push him from behind, followed by tugs trying to pull him away, he felt more people trying to pull Cassie away from him. And loud complaints from the horny men. She broke the kiss.

"It's all right, He's my husband. I need to go with him."

More complaints and there were more men, all gathered around them. Hal worried about her safety, not realizing that he was in danger as well. There were more men here than he had first thought.

"All right, break it up, break it up, don't ruin if for everyone, break it up!" the four women were pushing in the crowd.

Several men called and yelled in pain.

"I've got more of the same for anyone else! Break it up!" Another woman called.

He heard more calls and yells, and some sounded masculine and very authoritative. Harold wrapped his arms around Cassie and pulled her through the fast growing mob, he smelled pepper spray and they quickly made their way through the thinning crown.

Looking back he could see the organizers, two with small canisters of pepper spray breaking up the crowd. Behind them were three uniformed state park rangers, with one half naked woman holding them back.

Hal could hear snippets of the conversation with the park authorities. Apparently the organizers were convincing them that no laws had been broken, just a few young men had gotten out of hand and that the problem had been taken care of. Hal and Cassie seemed to have gotten out of the mess undetected and made their way to the berm surrounding the pond. They were accosted by a late middle aged woman with enormous breasts that hung nearly to her navel.

She was holding their clothing and footwear, more importantly she was smiling at them. They took their clothes and Hal sat against the outside of the berm to pull on his sneakers and Cassie did the same.

Cassie pulled on her cargo shorts, but not her T-shirt of bra. Hal also left his shirt off.

"I'm sorry, Cassie said, both to Hal and the woman.

"It's all right, my friends took care of them men, but you should remember that not every man understands that sometimes a woman isn't flirting when she's topless." The woman said.

"I'm still responsible, I just felt so good, and wanted, and let them lead me on. It was so exciting and empowering. I lost my head." Cassie replied.

"I understand, it does feel good, I enjoy letting men see me, there's a rush that some of us feel, I can tell you do too." The woman said, with a wink.

"There were some women eying you as well," interjected Hal.

"Oh, I know, that was even more exciting in a strange way," Said Cassie.

"I know what you mean. My name's Judy by the way," answered the woman.

"I'm Cassie, and this is Harold, Hal," said Cassie.

"Pleased to meet you both, but perhaps we should move along," said Judy.

The three of them moved away from the pond and wound their way towards a small stand of trees. Judy explained why the organizers had sponsored this festival and delicately explained to Cassie why they didn't want anyone to complain about sexual activities at the festival as it would detract from the main purpose. Cassie and Hal understood and pledged some financial support to the group.

After wandering around for another half hour, listening to the music, meeting more people and generally having a good time, Cassie suggested that they go home. She never put her top on, driving home topless and giggling all the way.

Hal was sure that they would have some excellent sex that night and more to come. He was also intrigued by Cassie's wanting them to find more occasions for her to show herself. She even suggested a dinner party where she would be naked, or at least topless.

"It would be fun to have our friends over. I think I would really get off if all the other women kept their clothes on, but it's OK if they wanted to strip down as well."

"You wand to be the only one naked?" Asked Hal.

"Yes, I think there may be something fun about it. I've dreamed of it lately. I got really turned on. But I wouldn't mind if others would too. Maybe there's something about the humiliation." She said.

Soon they were home, and after showering Cassie spent the rest of the day, and many more days, at home nude.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers