The Conservatory

Story Info
What happened when we got a new conservatory.
845 words
3.73
24.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I was born in December 1975 and now have a 34A–24–35, 95 pound, 5 foot 1 inch figure with blond(ish) hair. In 1998 I quit my extremely boring existence in a little town in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a middle-aged man in the East Midlands of England. Apart from a little bit of hair that grows on my legs, I have no body hair below my neck. It's all been removed with electrolysis. My small(ish), pert breasts have small aureoles and large nipples. When they're hard Jon says they look like chapel hat pegs. I have a nice firm, flat stomach with a pubic bone that does stick out a bit. In my pussy lips I have 2 little gold rings that Jon put in me. My clit is very prominent and is usually sticking out between my lips. It's about an inch long with a little round head. Jon sometimes calls it my little dick. I don't own any bras, knickers, trousers, leggings or shorts; and 90% of my skirts and dresses can be described as mini or micro. I used to be a very shy girl, but I've now gone completely the other way, and get a great thrill from letting other people see my body.

* * * * *

When Jon went to work he left me restrained, spread-eagle to the punishment bed with a blindfold on. Before he had done that, he had attached a big lump of ice from the freezer to the cord of the roller blind on the window. He put a bucket under it to catch all the drips and told me that it would take about 3 hours for it to melt sufficiently enough for the blind to roll up so that anyone could see into the room. That meant that in 3 hours and for the rest of the day, any and all of the workmen who were working on the roof of the conservatory, would be able to see me tied to the bed naked with my legs spread wide and I wouldn't be able to see them.

Those 3 hours were a killer. On the one hand I was so helpless, and was frightened what the men might do when they saw me and on the other hand the excitement was tremendous, my juices were soaking the bed.

I had been listening to the men outside and come to the conclusion that they were again 2 different men. They sounded youngish, but it was difficult to tell. I heard the blind go up when the ice melted and waited for some indication that I had been spotted. It took what seemed like hours before I heard one of them say "Here Ben, come and have a look at this." My heart was pounding, I felt frightened but excited. It's one thing walking around naked and talking to strange men, but it's certainly another thing being tied-up and have absolutely no defence against them if they decided to do something to me.

"Bloody hell!" was Ben's reply. And then "remember what the boss said, we'll get sacked if we touch her." His mate then said, "but he didn't say anything about photographs did he and I've got a camera in the van." A short while later I heard a camera clicking and winding on. After about 3 shots Ben's mate said, "let's go inside and take some more." A couple of minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and heavy breathing before 3 more photos were taken. Then the film rewound. Ben's mate said, "I'm off to buy another film" then I heard the van's engine start.

Was Ben still in the room with me or not? there was silence for a couple of minutes then I heard the zip on a pair of jeans being opened. 'Oh no I thought, he's going to fuck me,' but he didn't, I felt his breath on my very wet pussy, but he didn't touch me. Then I heard the rhythmic movement of clothes. He was wanking. Was he going to shoot his load over me, perhaps onto my pussy? I was laying there rigid with my pussy getting wetter and wetter listening to him wanking, wondering what he was going to do and wishing that I could see what he was doing. In the end he moaned a couple of times and that was it.

When his mate came back they took a lot more photographs and just before it all went quiet, I heard Ben's mate say "that'll give the lads down at the pub something to talk about." Photos of me naked, spread-eagle tied to a bed were going to be passed round a pub in Derby. The thought excited me, but I was wondering if any of the people who saw them would recognise me and say something. I really wanted to cum, but there was nothing that I could do. I also wanted to go for a pee but...