The Consortium Ch. 03

Story Info
Mating "The Girl" Continues.
6.3k words
4.6
58k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amusemoi
amusemoi
18 Followers

Chapter 3

Mating Sessions Cont...

Master entered the room almost immediately after that. "Boy rise and tell me how she performed!"

The boy was visibly hard and Master seemed pleased by his genuine girth. "She is pleasing me well Master and she has taken me fully into her, I have prepared her to receive my seed again and I am ready to fill her, if it pleases you." The boy, reattached the girls bound hands to the wall hook, and stood at attention waiting for Masters response and permission to mount her again.

Master knowing the girl and boy were each at the peak of unfinished orgasm because he had been watching, he himself was getting blown by another slave and fucking her as well, as they all watched the boy fucking the girl on the room camera. Master took his time knowing it was killing them to do so as he inspected the girls width and saw that the boy had inserted a stretcher plug to keep her prepared, "boy, is this the remote vibrator you have installed in her?"

"Yes Master, I wanted to be able to excite her if she became too tight but it seems she is very wet and ready." The boy stated with an almost medical appraisal.

Master instructed the boy "Turn it on and give me the remote."

The boy complied and watched as "his" girl began to twist and squirm in her bonds. He heard her cry's of lust as Master increased the vibrations. The boy looked on in a growing lust for her. Master could see their need growing and decided it was now time to let them have some relief.

He smiled and said "Well done boy, you may now mate with her, I will watch as you take her."

"Yes Master, as you desire." The boy readied himself at the girls spread legs and again lifted her, gathering her bottom into his large palms. She twisted wantonly with desire as he pulled the attached ring on the vibrating plug filling her and evacuated it from her wetness. "Master may I speak to her as I mate her?"

"Yes my boy, I want you to act as if she is yours and you are training her to take you as you have so many of my other slaves." Master granted.

The boy took on a more soft tone while speaking to his girl. "Ma' petite, look into my eyes again as I fill you, breath deeply and allow me to invade you fully." His insistent and patient coaching was really a turn on and she found herself responding to him immediately. "Yes I feel your wetness allowing me into you, good girl. I am going to pump you now and I will begin pumping you harder as our Master requires, are you ready?"

She felt his length filling her as he spoke, his ability to control his desire and care for her as he stuffed her by Masters orders, filled her with a shockingly seductive awe. She arched to let him fill her in a silent agreement and need for him. Though Master was in the room and this boy was only fulfilling his orders she felt as if they were the only two on earth and they were tenderly making love.

She felt his tender thrusting grow with need and his slow rhythm began to pulse at a faster pace, soon his length was plunging into her as he guided her hips toward him and her sex to open for him. She began to moan wildly which in turn encouraged the boy, knowing he was not hurting her, to pick up his pace and let his need for release take the stage.

He began to pump deeply and to plunge into her with a fierce strength, it was not often he got to actually fulfill his need, Master had trained him to stretch virgin cunts and fill them for the first time so they would know what a cock could feel like. Allowing them to enjoy being stretched by the boys huge cock was His gift to His newly initiated slaves for losing their virginity. Also, He enjoyed how long it usually took to spread them open. The boy was often pulled out of the girls cunts just before cumming and left to take care of himself, unfulfilled. Now, The boy grunted and pumped harder as he thrashed the girl's body in her bonds. Her legs thrashed in her chains as he pumped her and she cried out in amazing need and release.

The boy began to shiver visibly with the desire to fill her and knowing he must get permission first, yelled out between thrusts "Master... may I... fill her now?!"

Master stood and walked slowly around to wipe the glistening brow of the girl undergoing the onslaught of this boys pent up need. "Has she come sufficiently to allow your seed ultimate penetration?"

"Yes...umm, Master, She is gripping me so tightly, I need to fill her now!" The boy warned in a moment of panicking need.

Master twisted the girl's nipples and was rewarded to hear a sharp screech in her moaning as her back arched to the boy. He saw that she was indeed still looking directly into the boys eyes and twisting her hands in her cuffs. Master then began to rub fast over her cunt lips slick with her wetness; he felt her body expanding to envelope the boy as he pumped her, then, firmly rubbed her tight pearl as he felt her begin convulsing in an orgasm, he granted the boy permission to cum at that moment.

The boy yelled in release and visibly shuddered as he pumped his seed into her womb. His fingers dug ruthlessly into her bottoms flesh as he trembled and shook in orgasm. He pumped himself a few more times as he emptied completely into her then breathlessly slumped over her, kissing her passionately. She kissed him back! To her surprise, she really wanted to kiss him. He felt her surrender to him as he claimed her mouth. Their Master stood back, allowing the boy to have this moment for himself, he was such a good slave after all.

"boy," Master gently tugged at his spent body "lift off her and untie her. Clean her up. I will return in 3 hours. You will have her prepared and ready as before, understood?"

"Yes Master, I am happy it pleases you to have us together, thank you for your kindness. She will be ready as before." The boy pulled his snaking cock from her womb, coated in their lovemaking. He kissed her ankles as he untied her feet and massaged her legs.

"Thank you Sir," she called the boy "you are so very gentle and stimulating, that was wonderful!" She unblinkingly searched his eyes, looking for his mutual feelings; she found his passion for her to be very evident.

The boy then attended to his duties as Master gently untied her hands from the wall hook and released her cuffs. He then lifted the girls head and kissed her deeply. Master noted privately and with some sadness that her kiss was not as intense as the one given to the boy. She noted her passion, usually very intense for Him, waned as well. The boy watched in a private hell as he wanted her kisses, only for him. He shook any feelings of remorse for his Master from his mind, he knew all to well the plans for this girl and she would be his alone, soon enough.

Master turned to the boy, "3 hours, do not be late, have her ready."

The boy bowed to his Master and waited till he'd left the room before going to the girl. "I am so sorry if I hurt you, Master ordered me to pound into you, He was standing behind me with a flogger to lash me if I did not! Are you alright?"

"I meant what I said, you are an amazing lover! You are a true master, My Master. Thank you for your patient coaching and for all you tenderness. I even liked the pounding, it was very stimulating but I could tell you were holding back!" She smiled and the boy kissed her deeply again.

"I want to have you so badly for myself, you are a treasure, I want to give you the full force of me but, it may take time for you to receive me fully, with that power. I will show you the "true me" soon enough." He smiled and then added "thank you for calling me Master, it feels good to have earned your trust." Then he tenderly caressed her face. "Rest here, I will draw a bath for you, I need to have you ready again all too soon. Can you handle more?"

The concern in his voice soothed her, "I trust you to help me if you sense I cannot. If it's you with me, I am willing to try more." She cooed sleepily then rubbed her belly. "I feel empty now that you're gone from me, do you think you left me a gift?" She looked at him wonderingly.

He wished he could tell her his secret, but Master would undoubtedly be listening to their conversation.

"Time will tell ma' petite, now rest, I will be back shortly." As he drew her bath he looked at the camera, he wondered if Master was watching. Somehow he knew He was. So he set about his duties. Whe the bath had been drawn he collected her spent body into his arms easily and lifted her to the bath, setting her gently down he soothed the warm water around her and bathed her while he kissed her and they enjoyed a private moment together. He knew all too soon that he'd have to take her hard again and though the thought filled him with some pleasure, he wished he did not have to be forced. He wanted her to come to him, without duress, and he wondered if she ever would after Masters punishment abated.

"You really should have allowed Master access to you, I am sorry I am your punishment." he found himself admitting without thought.

She could hear his concern again for her well being and she quickly lifted a hand to wrap his neck. Pulling him closely to her, she softly confided "If this is punishment, let it be so every day, I am enjoying you fully. I could not wish for a more pleasant form of punishment." With that she kissed his waiting lips again and settled back into her bath.

Smiling and satisfied, he washed her gently and thoroughly becoming aroused again watching her breasts bounce buoyantly in the bubbly water. "Well since we still have work to do, let's start at your readiness again then shall we?" he teased, touching her tenderly and lightly playing with her intimate folds. Pulling ever so slightly on the clit ring he'd helped Master install and flicking her to peaked arousal. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, between quiet screams of ecstasy and moans of pleasure.

He lifted her from the bath as the water cooled and laid her on the bed again. Looking at her now, as understanding passed between their eyes, he began to relate the next phase of her punishment. "I will now bind you as before, but this time I am to place a small vibe in your tight little derrier. I know you are not really into this so I will be gentle. Master will expect to find it there when he inspects you. Do you trust me to guide you through this?"

Again the caring in his voice calmed her worst fears and she found herself wanting his touch everywhere. She wanted him to open her, wanted him to fill her completely. "I trust you fully, Master, I am not afraid as long as you guide me." She looked deeply into his eyes and breathed deeply as he prepared her. She saw him begin to gather items and allowed her to see what was to be inside her.

He wrapped her feet again in soft bindings and attached them to the spreader bar, then hoisted the bar through the ceiling hook to lift her hips off the bed only slightly. Having only about half an hour to ready her he worked quickly securing her hands and this time smearing lube on her entire sex area, front and back. His face was dutiful, concentrating on his task. Finally he spoke, "Allow what I am doing to be pleasurable, breath and allow this to open you." was all he said as he slid around to face her, looking between her taught stretched legs. She saw his hands working at something, then, felt the invasion begin. He stopped just as the pressure began to open her virgin passage, "Breath and look into my eyes, I am going to invade you as never before. This is only my finger, I will not hurt you." He assured.

"Yes Master, touch me!" was all she could manage as she felt the pressure creep deeply into her. She arched and moaned sexily as he managed her body's response.

He tinkered with her clit ring as he inserted twisted then removed his finger and moved on to a longer thin anal trainer. He watched her eyes widen as he penetrated her, "breath" he coached. "See how good this feels?" He questioned.

She shook her head in agreement. She was breathless and focused on his ministrations. She tightened inside in response to his invasion and felt as if she might cum as he twisted the anal trainer to fit deeply within her.

"There now, that is all that Master is requiring of you, for now, but if I were you, I would allow more later, do you trust me still?"

She shook her head in agreement and closed her eyes as he fingered her cunt, now dripping wet.

His wetted fingers possessed her tight sex, she opened to him easily and he knew her readiness was because of her trust in him. This pleased him greatly. He began to stretch her again, knowing it might be uncomfortable to be invaded so many times in only a few hours span so he did it slowly. Lifting her hips to his lips he let his hot breath arouse her further. He then began to draw long flat lines with his smooth tongue over her entire sex. He penetrated her wet pussy with his fingers then the front of his fisted hand. He opened her enough to penetrate her after only a few minutes. She twisted wantonly and her breathing was becoming labored, her moaning was loud and lewd with desire. He moved without her knowledge to turn on the vibe trainer nestled deeply in her tight ass. She screamed with shock and began convulsing in an orgasm almost instantly. He smiled as we watched her shake and her eyes glowed with ecstasy as she stared deeply into his blue eyes.

He asked with pleasure, "Are you beginning to like this?"

"I am Master, it is very different but ...sooo good!" she breathed heavily, panting.

"Our Master will be joining us soon, but I am to mate you before He gets here, so he walks in on us in the middle of our session." You are open enough for me to enter you but I want to know first, are you in pain from my size?"

"I won't lie to you Master, I am sore but I am also very ready and I really want you back inside me. I want to be filled again, please..." her words cut off as lips worked a hot breathy magic over her cunt and his fingers entered her and filled her tight soft spaces. She loved how he spoke to her while he fingered her as if it was "old hat" to do so. It was the visceral act of taking her that she enjoyed. He understood her well.

"If you lift your hips when I thrust inward, you will feel only a little of the pressure, and if you spread your legs more from the hips on the outward thrust, it will lessen the tension. I cannot stop thrusting until I cum but this will help you as we mate this time. Do you understand all this? Or do you want to practice it first?" the boys concern filled her with an ache of desire to be his forever.

"I wish to practice it first but also, I wish to...m-mate with you, now... I need,.. the vibe in my...it's really starting to peak my arousal. I need you, please!' she panted.

The boy, knowing the torture of release she was feeling, smiled softly, he was very pleased with her need for him and her acceptance of the trainer, though he knew she'd be fucked in every orifice before the night was over and he'd be forced to mount her twice more before she'd be allowed rest. He loved her needfulness and it made his task that much easier. He wanted to take her in a more intimate manner but Master had other plans. He knew she was scheduled to be ass fucked before the night was over by Master and he was not a small man. The boy knew he needed to get her opened further before Master could fill her and they were to mate her together, he knew this would be the hardest test for her but he felt she might just be up to the challenge.

"Before I mount you," the boy said dutifully, "I am going to place a wider trainer in your ass, you need to be larger and this will help you later." He began to remove the trainer she retained and she began to twist wantonly and moan. "Hush little one, I am going to replace this with a thicker plug. It is inflatable so you will feel some pressure, do you trust me?"

"Yes Master, but it scares me a bit." She mewed.

"Just breathe as before, while I enter this into you." He inserted the length easily in her newly opened ass. "Are you still alright?" He didn't really wait for an answer before he began pumping the air into the plug. He noticed the fear creeping into her eyes, "Trust in me, you will love this soon, I am filling this with air so you will widen further, you need this for later, just let this happen ma'petite."

"Very good little one, Now enjoy the sensation of being filled to the fullest, let the pressure touch you and expand you." He pumped the inflatable trainer a few times and her hips jerked in his hands, then he pumped it a few more times as her moans became a mixture of shock and arousal. He pumped it till he felt the resistance to fill more, then he tugged slightly to ensure its tight fit inside her.

She moaned and puffed her breath as she felt the plug expand and lengthen. It was an incredibly odd feeling but it was beginning to turn her on even more than the vibe, the full feeling was most satisfying and she began to pant loudly as the width persistently expanded her depths.

"Almost finished ma'petite, just keep breathing. Yes, you like this don't you?" his voice coaxed her response to show more vividly. He moved in front of her spread taut legs. His hands palmed her full ass cheeks and kneaded them while he lifted her wet sex to his erection. Looking at her, dead in her eyes and without any coaching, he began to slide in, a persistent invasion, into her dewy slit. He closed his eyes when her heat encircled him. The inflated anal trainer pressed her tightly against his invading girth as she moaned in some protest at the fullness of his invasion.

He stroked her breasts in a soothing flat handed motion as he whispered, "shhh, ma'petite, I know you are very full, I like you stretched like this, I know you secretly wondered how this might feel, to be double penetrated. I know this turns you on to be used and handled this way. I have watched the sessions with Master and you, I know you like it when I speak to you of your use and how you are at my mercy. Now I will mate you, know that you are being filled with my seed, you will enjoy being stuffed yet again tonight, it might be difficult for you but, you will love it, I promise, you will be spoiled for anything less after this."

Tears stained her eyes but she still remained in eye contact with her new Master. She knew that he understood her deepest needs, she could feel his length invading her womb, touching her core, she felt the plug pressing against him tightly and felt her wetness grow as he spoke to her, He knew her well, and she trusted him utterly. He was the perfect Master for her. He knew the tightrope between pleasure and pain and he walked it with her. Not ceasing her pain that the first sign of discomfort but allowing her to realize herself that she craved it and he'd be the one to give it to her. She moaned as he began to thrust slightly.

"I need to mate you now ma'petite, we have so little time, Master will be here soon, he wants to see me pumping you as he enters the room. You are so exposed with the plug stretching you, he will see how good you have been, He may let you rest later instead of being mated again. Tilt your hips as we spoke about earlier with my thrust and it will be easier on you." Without waiting for her response, he began to thrust and pump her tight hole, his pelvis pressed the plug deeply with every stroke, she at first had trouble matching his strokes. Then they got into a rhythm just as Master entered the room.

Master walked up to the bound and helpless girl and asked one question. "Do you believe he is your master?"

"Yes, my lord!" She replied breathlessly while being filled by the boy.

Master taunted her with his finger pressing her clit in small circular motions. "I am going to let the boy finish himself inside you then I will attempt to fill you anally, you are being stretched as we speak are you not?" Master glanced at the boy for verification.

amusemoi
amusemoi
18 Followers
12