The Consortium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umph , yess, My lord, The boy has me filled completely, it feels sooo gooo..." her voice trailed off in an ecstatic moan of orgasmic proportions.

"Good" Master lifted her tied hands off the wall hook and placed them around his torso as he straddled her face. Tilting her head back to feed her his cock he stuffed her face without any sweetness about it. Now her ass, cunt and mouth were all in use and the boy began to feel his need emerging. Seeing her body so tight between him and his Master, knowing all she must be enduring, watching his Master fill her without ceremony and using her so brutally pushed him over the edge. He begged to cum as Master pumped her mouth. "You may cum together with me, she will be filled by us both! Now!" Both men emptied into her as she struggled for breath and freedom to move, she came again in an immense orgasm.

The boy softened a bit as he pulled out of her gripping sex and Master beat his cock over her lips as he tapped every last drop from his throbbing tool. Then he moved off of her and let her breath a much needed deep breath. "Boy, is she ready to be ass fucked?" The boy tinkered with toy lodged in her as she squirmed.

"Yes Master, she is fully opened for you, Master, may I have a word in private with you?" This was a most unusual request, and the boy knew he was risking a lot in doing so. "

The girl lay panting and highly sexed as the two men conversed in the corner of the room. "What is it my boy, you seem concerned?" Master asked.

"I do not ask for anything for me but rather for the girl. She is so new to all this, Please be gentle with her, I do not want my new mate to be damaged" The boy hoped his irreverence to the girls actual feelings and reference to her as property, might sway the Masters treatment more than begging for him to be gentle with her. Master considered his request.

"I will lube up well and I will enter carefully, but I have been waiting for this for a long time and she will be taken but perhaps not has hard as I wanted in respect for your training efforts." Master looked at the boy as if to warn him not to ask more. The boy knew he shouldn't push to far.

"Yes My Lord, You know what is best for her pleasure." The boy's answer was in a tone of a mild warning and both men knew not to push to far with each other.

Master returned to the girl. Stroking her forehead and softly caressing her belly he explained what was to ensue. "You have sinned greatly not allowing me to finish my training with you so you will endure this night with both of us. I am going to fuck your tight ass and before this night is over so will the boy. But I promise you this, you will be ass fucked by me weekly from now on so you might as well learn to enjoy it. Do you understand?" Master both asked and told her this in such a patient, almost sarcastic caring manner that the girl just nodded in fear and lust. "Good, we are in agreement. Boy! Come lube her up for me, prepare her as we spoke about and then lube your ass for me to pump so I can get ready to fill her tight canal." Master ordered.

"Yes My Lord." The boy went about retying her face down and placing her hips high over a wedge. He secured her hands and feet to the four corners of the bed and then smeared lube generously over her ass. He worked it between her heavy round globes and fingered her without Master's notice to excite her, he knew she was nervous. Then he laid his body over hers and wiped some lube over his exposed ass. Master mounted him heavily and pressed his length into the boy hard and steady. The boy moaned and grabbed the girls tits and twisted till she too cried out then Master began pumping. The boy arched and ground against him as he knew his Master liked then he noticed the torture his cunning Master had set up without the boy's knowledge. As Master pumped him he drove the boys growing cock near to her pussy entrance, each thrust pressed him deeper till her felt her opening and she began to squirm and moan in a most enticing way. However, Master realized the boy was enjoying this so he evacuated the boy and smacked his ass hard with a flogger.

"Move boy, it is time she be fucked!" The boy scrambled off his girl and held her hand as Master removed the toy filling her then promptly filled the newly vacated hole with his steaming girth. The girl squeezed the boys hand and the boy stroked his hard on, watching his Master fill "his" girl. Master pumped in a long agonizing manner. Long strokes getting her used to the feel of his invasion then he felt her grind her hips to his groin. That signaled him she was ready, so he began pumping her fervently. She screamed and yelled, arched and bounced, held tight in her bonds she thrashed as best she could. Master slapped her round globes and pumped her hard, grinding and filling her deeply then he felt her convulse and tighten. His hot jizz soon creamed her ass. He ceased pumping and wiggled his long dick only slightly as she crescendoed through a series of orgasms. Then as if to drive his dominance home he pulled out and slid back in just to feel her grip him again. Slapping her fanny as he dismounted her he exclaimed. "Damn boy she has a fine ass! Rest for now, she needs it. But have her prepared by midnight, you will be alone with her as I have companions to service me but I will be watching so fuck her well, understood?"

"Yes Master, may I bathe her again?"

"You may treat her as you wish but remember, She is still being punished."

"If I bind her for her bath would that please you Master?"

"Hmmm, Yes, Greatly! Use some floating nipple clamps as well and use a few remote vibes to keep her open. We will see how well she can relax with all that stimulation."

"Yes My lord, as you wish." The boy bowed as his Master left the room the turned quickly to the panting breathless used body of his girl and gently untied her, laying her out and preparing her body for her bath. Clamping the nipple clamps tightly so as not to come of easily in the soapy water and filling her vacant ass and cunt with vibes. When he tested them, she jumped awake with awareness. "Shhh, just rest for a while , I'll be back soom." He assured her. He left for a time to draw the bath, by the time he returned; she was half unconscious with sleep. Not wanting to wake her just yet, he bound her legs together with a soft scarf, binding them in a mermaid fashion, securing the vibes tightly within her. She woke, a bit startled to discover her bonds. He looked deeply into her eyes silently telling her not to test him but to trust him; she wriggled to feel the tightness of his artistic leg wrap and squirmed when she felt the vibes lodge deeper within her. He lifted her off the bed as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him lightly on his neck then lowered her into the bath. Her nipples floated up with the floating clamps and tugged at the tender buds as she simultaneously felt the vibes shudder to life within her. Her head arched back in pleasure.

"I have one more surprise for you ma' petite," She looked into his eyes with trust so he proceeded with his plans for her water torture. "I am going to place this nozzle under the wraps and they will hold it in place, it will pump a steady stream of heated water onto your clit and into your womb. It is shaped like a double dildo so it will also fill your ass but not with the water. This will force the vibes in you already to pulse very deeply, getting them back out will be for later, for now, you will allow an orgasm from the jet stream." Her breathing had retuned to a wanton panting as he fitted it into her wraps and tuned on the pressure. "Are you alright?"

"I am ok." She said weekly, panting and twisting already from the intensity of the jet. "As long as you don't leave me I will be fine. And now we can be alone, you can love me like I know you want to, Please do not hold back, I want to feel your force in me."

"He smiled softly as he bathed her skin. "You will feel my force ma' petite, never fear." She then drifted into a bubbly orgasmic land of warmth and comfort while her entire body was being aroused.

After her orgasm subsided and he held her tightly while she convulsed he decided to turn up the water jet. "Now for more pressure, this time it will pulse against you. Do you feel it filling your womb and blasting your clit?"

"Yeeesss!" was all she could manage as she arched in his gentle arms. His voice so soft and caring as he spoke of her torture, guiding her through her punishment and teaching her endurance of pleasure.

"Now I want you to suck me while it fills you and teases you." He stood and let his hard cock pop out from his robe, "I need to save my seed for your impregnation but you may suckle me as a baby would your breast."

Immediately and with fervent need she sucked him into her mouth. The pulsing in her depths with his dick in her mouth and the dildo stuffing her ass, she thought she might die of pleasurable torture. "Yes Master, it is all my desire to please you." She murmured around the long fluid suckling of his length.

He pumped her mouth, pulling her hair, guiding her onto him until her felt the need arise to fill her. "Enough!" He yelled, casting her away into the water. "Remove your wraps, and watch me stroke the dick that will be filling you again, Hurry!" His words made her heart race with need and the scarf came easily off. The vibes were lodged deep within her and the water jet was pulsing on her held in place by her swollen cunt and ass. He removed the jet and turned it off. "Now get out here and squat like your taking a piss out doors!" His command left no room for questioning. She lifted out of the bath and spread her legs, squatting, humiliated and lewdly exposed. "Now bear down as if you were having a baby or pissing hard."

Her humiliation at this point was unbearable and her mind raced to find the reason she was letting this happen to her but even as she struggled inwardly, her body responded to his command. She bore down and felt the vibes slipping free, with a lewd plunk on the floor she felt them evacuate.

In a blink of his deep hazel eyes he mounted her. She wrapped her legs around him freely and needful as he sunk into her. She arched hard from his fullness and yelled loudly, her voice echoing off the bathroom walls. He pumped so forcefully it slid her wet body to the wall then he lifted her against it and pinned her tightly. Grabbing a fist of hair to secure her he pumped his length into her, the width stretching her and she screamed loudly in his ears. He grabbed her hips, grinding her against him, then as Master had taught him, he controlled the release.

Scooping her highly sexed body into his arms he took her to the bed. Placing her face up, he mounted her again. He moved downward and sucked up her clit. His full lips teasing her, the sucking and flicking of her aroused clit was sending her over the edge. He laid his arms over her heavily and stilled her, then sunk his tongue deeply within her. Her hands wound into fists pulling at great masses of his curly hair. Arching her back and allowing his tongue to search deeper he plunged with force only to finish each plunge by trailing hot streams of breath over her pulsing cunt. He moved up to her lips and kissed her forcefully, she could taste herself on his lips. She moaned loudly into his kiss.

He reached down between her legs and lifted his cock to tap at her entrance. Waiting for her response he tapped lightly at her pulsing clit. She reveled in the sensation. The thought of him touching her with the hot tip pf his meat and gripping himself at the same time was mind blowing, then his tapping became a stern and forceful rubbing until finally he beat his meat against her cunt and was rewarded when he felt the gush of her orgasm drench his heated girth. He sensed he could no longer contain his need, he rolled her over him, her wet, lythe body clinging to him, feverish with need. "Ride me." He asked, commanded, with a breathy need.

"UMMM Yesss!" Hew words hissed with ecstasy. She plunged her body over his easily with her slickness gliding against him. She wriggled to settle her body tightly over him and adjust to his girth. The length of his meat felt glorious within her, then she rocked, gently at first then with more force. His hands guided her hips in small circular patterns as she glided smoothly over his wetted groin from her slick and dripping, stuffed cunt. Her head flew back, her wet hair casting droplets of frigid water over them as her back arched and he felt himself fill her deeper than any girl he'd ever stuffed before. He was mating her and that drove him insane with passion. She humped his dick and tossed her head wildly her breast bouncing joyfully into his hands and then she did something that blasted him into hyper-drive, she sucked on two of her fingers then, watching him watch her, she slipped her wetted fingertips into her peachy cunt and began pleasuring her self. She then began bouncing on his cock letting her body slam over his length again and again until he cold take no more. His body shuddered and his hands gripped painfully into her flesh as he stilled her. She ground herself onto him solidly almost daring him to explode then granting her wish he exploded. The screamed together in the brightest moment of their journey as he filled her with his seed. She fell trembling over him, screaming, moaning, uttering "I love you's" and "thank you's" repeatedly. He wrapped his arms around her and tightly calmed her passion. Soon their rhythmic, sated breathing put them both sound asleep in each others arms.

Midnight would soon be approaching but they were oblivious to the time.

12