The Construction Site Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, I don't always catch the little details like you do, that is why we are so good together. Almost scary isn't it, then again not much different then a couple who have been married for years. Not that I am implying anything." He smiled and chuckled a little.

"Arturo," I started, "you know that I love you, and would do anything you asked of me, that was the agreement from the beginning, but we have gotten so much more from each other, more then either of us has asked for, a closeness that even a couple married for 50 years couldn't touch. That is something to hang on to, something that even when we are no longer together, I will always cherish."

Turning in his seat, he cupped my face with both hands looking me deep in my eyes he whispered, "My Pet, I don't ever want to lose you, you have become such a part of me, I don't think I could live without you."

Then ever so gently kissed me causing me to gasp. "Oh!"

My reaction made him smile as he deepened the kiss showing me exactly how he felt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close. The windows steaming up as he cuddled me in the parking lot of the grocery store.

He kissed me down my neck then whispered in my ear, "you make me so hungry, let's go get what we need, my Pet."

I looked up into his intensely dark eyes, feeling almost lost being in his arms, "ok." was all I could muster to say.

He helped me out of the truck and held my hand as he walked leisurely through the store shopping as if we had all the time in the world. Picking this and grabbing that, giggling and having fun. Then headed to his place since it was closer. In the kitchen together making up sandwiches and plates for each other, and heading with a beer in hand to the front porch to watch the sun set as we eat. When we finish I take the plates and head to the kitchen while he smokes and finishes his beer. Deep in thought as I wash the dishes I don't hear him come up behind me, but I feel his hands as he slowly drags his hands around my waist feeling the way the dress fits against my tight body.

Nibbling my neck as I finish up the last of the dishes, he turns me around pressing me against the sink kissing me deep and full of passion. He slowly works the dress up so I am exposed to his greedy gaze, but doesn't touch. He looks at me as he moves to his knees going for his dessert, slowly lifting one leg and diving in sucking my clit and lapping at my juices that never seem to cease when I am near him.

He pauses long enough to say, "god you taste so good my Pet." then dives in like he has never had me before.

I can barely stand as I run my wet soapy fingers through his thick dark mane. Moaning as he laps greedily at his just reward. He guides me to the chair knowing so well that my knees are getting weak, placing both my legs over his shoulders he continues what he started, lapping, then slipping fingers in nice and slow. Moving like he was making love to me all over again.

"Ah!" I pant grabbing at his hair showing him how much I love it, holding him there as he brushes his teeth across my clit. "God!! Daddy!" I scream as I flood his face.

Slowly taking my legs off his shoulders his sits there looking at me totally sedated. When he knows that I'll be alright for a minute, he leaves the room, leaving me to catch my breath.

Then he's there, "My Pet, come." he commands.

I stand taking his hand, "where daddy?" I question.

"You'll see." he smiles down at me, as we walk through the house.

He stops me, sitting me on the bed and takes my boots off one at a time, lightly kissing my feet then stands me up again, pulling the dress up and over. I stand there waiting like a little kid. Leaning down he kisses me biting my lip, pulling me out of my trance. I kiss him back as I move to take his shirt off, then work his pants off. Almost like a dance, once we are both naked I go to lay on the bed and he pulls me the opposite direction.

"This way baby." he says as he guides me to the bathroom.

I take a deep breath as the fragrance hits my senses. "Oh, daddy!" I exclaim.

"Nothing but the best for my baby girl." he whispers.

I climb in and take a deep breath as I sigh, "ah."

"Feel good?" he asks as he slips in behind me holding me close to him.

"Wonderful," I say as I lean against his broad chest, "you treat me like a queen."

"Like I said before, nothing less then the best for my girl." he said as nuzzled my neck.

"You are too good to me, I could live like this forever." I said leaning against his broad muscled chest.

He bit my neck as he ran his hands over my body massaging and washing. So loving that it felt like a dream. Until the next morning when I woke up snuggled in his strong arms and smelling his wonderfully manly scent. Taking a deep breath then falling back to sleep enjoying the time before he realized he was going to be late for work.

12