The Construction Site Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." came the faint whisper from my dry mouth.

"Boys, she isn't going to jump off and run, she is cuffed." Arturo encouraged.

"Ah hell!" came a gruff voice, and he slide his hand down my body feeling my nipples under his hot hand.

Very little was said after that, except my moans and pleads. Then just when it felt like it had just begun cum began to fly as each guy jerked himself and came all over me, my face, chest, legs, and even my feet. The room was spinning with excitement as I myself came much to their delight without anyone touching me. The room was full of gasps and pants as we all came down from our high. The only sound in the room was shuffling and goodbyes. Then the door was shut and locked again. I could hear his footsteps around me, but he said nothing as he examined the copious amounts of cum running over my body.

"Good girl." was all he said as he unlocked the cuffs from my wrists and ankles.

I reached up pulling the blindfold off, as I sat up in a huge puddle. My mouth began salivating as I looked at all the cum that covered me. "Thank you, daddy." was all I could say as I looked down.

"My Pet, you need a shower, well a bath but in order to get you home you'll have to settle for a shower for now. I am not touching you, so if you will kindly get off the desk and head to the shower, I'll get everything else cleaned up and ready for when you get done." he finished.

"Yes daddy." was all I could say, I was in awe.

I climbed slowly off his desk realizing that I would be leaving a trail from the desk to the bathroom. Not caring at that point, because when we got home I know he will bathe me or allow me to bathe in sweet vanilla and snuggle against him while I sleep. I get the requested shower and come out in the towel, seeing how I have nothing to wear. Arturo is sitting at his desk just like when I came in, I stroll over and kiss his cheek as he looks up.

He smiles, "ready?"

I only nod knowing that I am fully not ready to say anything. He walks me out to the truck gets me settled then goes back to lock up. I watch him walk, and wonder what is bothering him. I wait for him to get in the truck and as he gets the truck moving out of the job site. We drove in silence, which was fine with me as I began to nod off, my head hitting his shoulder. He shook his head at me as he wrapped his arm around me and held me close.

He whispered, "mine, my wonderful Pet." kissing me on the top of my head as he drove back to the house.

"My Pet," he was shaking me, "we are home my Pet, you need to wake up so we can get you into a massaging bath and then eat."

"Not hungry." was all I said as I leaned against him walking slowly up to the door.

"Well I don't care, you will be eating after your bath. I am fixing something special and light, you'll like it." he stated.

"Fine." I exhaled as we walked into the house and straight to the bathroom.

"Now don't get testy with me, little lady." he said sternly.

"Sorry daddy, I am just really exhausted, I would appreciate anything you want to make, you are wonderful to me. Thank you so much for everything." I stammered.

He kissed me on the forehead as he started the bath then left me to do what I needed. I sunk down into the warmth of the water, feeling it encase and comfort me.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until the ice hit my bare neck. Gasping I sat up staring straight into his dark eyes.

"I didn't mean to startle you, but you were snoring, I could hear you from the kitchen." he chuckled.

"Oh, sorry." came my quiet response.

"Everything is ready, when ever you are ready to come join me. Your robe is warm and ready for you laying on the bed." with that said he exited without another word.

I stood up and rinsed off, grabbing a fresh towel drying off before padding to the bedroom for my robe. As I walked down the hall I placed my towel in the hamper smelling the familiar scents of stir fry. I smiled as I stood in the doorway watching him run his large finger around the wine glass in front of him. He looked up feeling my presence, sliding off the chair never taking his eyes off me. He leaned down kissing me and taking in my sweet smell he'd come so accustomed to smelling.

"Wine, or are you going to opt for your usual soda?" he scoffed.

"Oh, well when you put it that way, I'll take some wine, daddy." I countered.

"Sit, and I'll bring you the wine and dinner at the same time." he ordered.

"Yes daddy." I said sweetly and padded off to my seat.

We ate in silence, even when we did the dishes we didn't say much, just moved in sync as he washed I dried and put away. As he took the towels to the laundry and started a load, I headed to the family room and turned on the tv, listening to the news as I went through the mail.

He finally came a joined me, just freshly showered and looking as exhausted as me.

"You alright?" the first words either of us have spoken since before dinner.

"I think so." he started.

"Just think huh, what's on your mind, were you impressed with what happened?" I inquired.

He looked right at me serious as can be, "you are mine, and only mine, and you do will do what ever I say, correct?"

I looked at him quizzically, " yes daddy, of course. What's wrong?"

He sat there looking at me in complete disbelief, "mine."

"Yes, I am yours, daddy, always. What has gotten into you, did you not like how things went?" I asked as I placed a hand on his thigh.

He groaned like he was in pain, "keep going and find why I am having such a difficult time."

Sliding my hand up his thigh I found a very hard throbbing cock, "oh my." was all I could say as I fumbled with his pants.

He gasped, "oh my Pet, please don't tease."

I looked up at him with a scolding look, "never." as I took him into my mouth.

"Oh my Pet, that feels so good." he managed through gritted teeth.

Making quick work on his throbbing shaft, I knew he needed release before he exploded. My head bobbing and my lips hungry to taste him again.

He reached down with one hand twining his fingers in my hair, making sure not to push, even if the urge was there. He gasped and moaned as I quickened my pace. Thinking in the back of my mind, he has trained me well, I take him deep humming as he growls and holds my head shooting the first load down my throat. Then he pulls out a little and fills my mouth as I continue sucking. He whole body shaking with the release.

"Oh my god, my Pet." he panted.

"Seems like you've been holding that all day, who would have thought you'd cum so much after so much stimulation." I said as I got up and sat next to him while he caught his breath.

He leaned back and wrapped an arm around me as I snuggled against his chest listening to his heartbeat, "soon, we will do as we planned."

With that he got up fixed his pants, pulled me up and took me to bed, but not to his bed. I looked up at him watching his moves as he tucked me into bed in the spare room.

He kissed me on the forehead and said, "sleep well my Pet, I don't want to wake you when I leave in the morning. See you when I get home."

"Good night, daddy," I said sleepily, "oh, and thank you."

"No, thank you, my Pet." he said as he shut the door behind him.

12