The Consultant

Story Info
A woman seeks out a stranger to help her failing marriage.
3.5k words
4.1
44.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seth_rose
seth_rose
23 Followers

Chapter 1

Her face was planted against the window as she watched her husband start the car, with her kids in the backseat. As he backed out of the driveway and sped off she let off a sigh of relief.

Finally.

She quickly scurried up the stairs from the foyer into their bedroom. She went into her dresser and pulled out her "boyfriend": A modest 6 inch dildo, which bared an uncanny resemblance to her husband's.

She pushed it up against the wall and put the suction cup a few feet off the ground. She then knelt in front of it as if she were worshipping a deity and was sacrificing herself as an offering. She gripped the shaft and slowly kissed the tip. She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the experience. She imagined she was sucking her husband's cock.

She loved to suck his dick and please him, but the last few months he wasn't having any of it. Every day she subtly asked for sex, but he was always too busy or never in the mood. She talked about it with her girlfriends and they were all perplexed. Rarely is it the husband who's turning down the action.

She was frustrated and didn't know what to do. She was running out of options. Her body was still in fantastic shape, even at age 42. She knew she had past her prime, but she was still sexy. She did yoga twice a week and lifted weights three times a week. She ate healthy, dressed well and did everything possible to look her best. She had a body to die for: Big, but well shaped 34 D's and an ass that stopped traffic, which sat beneath her flowing golden locks. Men worshipped her, but her husband acted like she didn't even exist.

Was he cheating on her?

Did he love her anymore?

Or was there something wrong with him?

She refocused the attention on the cock in front of her and furiously began sucking it. She even deep throated it a few times and a finger slowly made its way to her freshly shaven pussy that she was hoping her husband would compliment her on and then ravish.

This went on for a few minute before she stopped. She sat back on her knees, pulled the dildo off the wall and threw it across the room.

She started crying.

She couldn't take it anymore.

She loved playing with her "boyfriend" but it wasn't the same thing as having a real man, especially attached to the man she loved.

Once she calmed down she called her best friend Kate. "Kate, its Amy."

"Hey, how are you?"

"Oh Amy, I just can't do it anymore!"

"What happened?"

"Every day I beg him to fuck me. Anyway, anyhow! He can use my body, but he refuses. There's nothing left to do."

"What are you thinking?"

"Well I still do love him and everything besides our sex life is great. The kids are so happy too. I can't divorce him, but I need something. I can't have an affair either, because that would ruin it."

"So, what you're saying is you need a no strings attached, discreet man to fulfill your needs."

"Yes, exactly!" she said, excitedly.

"Well, I should have told you this sooner."

"What is it? What!?!"

"He's a man that I went to a few years back before we met. He specializes in this type of thing. I didn't want to bring it up, but I suppose now is a better time than ever."

"Who is he? What's his name?"

"He never told me his name. He just goes by the consultant."

Chapter 2

She dialed the number Amy had sent her. After a few rings, a man picked up.

"Hello?" he said in a smooth, deep voice.

"Hi, my name's Amy and..." she had never solicited sex from an anonymous, faceless stranger before and didn't really know how to prompt what she was looking for, "I umm..."

"I presume you're calling about my services?"

"Yes."

"Ah, very good then. Amy right?"

"Mhmm"

"Amy let's meet tonight."

"I'm not sure, let me check my-"

"That wasn't a question, it was a demand." His tone of voice was calm; he knew what he needed to do. "We need to start as soon as possible."

"Okay, I'm sure I can work something out."

"Excellent. Now Amy," he continued, "my operation relies on discretion, fluidity, and teamwork okay? I am going to give you a specific set of instructions that I need you to follow precisely okay?"

"Alright."

"I can't stress this enough. Without following these instructions to a T, there is a chance it may fail?"

"Of course, anything you can do to help."

"Good, now. Let me ask you some questions. Are you married?"

"Yes."

"How long, about 8 years now."

"And how long have you been feeling this way, that is, the feelings you're having that made you seek out my services?"

"About a year."

"Ah so the seven year itch."

She never thought that was a really thing, but then again she never took the time to think about it, "I guess." She responded coolly.

"And I now presume you are at a point in your marriage, where you are craving to fulfill all your sexual needs, desires and fantasies. You have a loving husband who is able, but not willing; you beg and plead for him to ravish you, but to no avail. You're wondering what you're doing wrong, but now you're thinking maybe it's not you, but him. You have a loving family, but don't want to throw it all away, and that is why you are seeking a consultation."

She was shocked. He literally verbalized everything she was feeling and going through. "Yes, yes exactly. How could you possibly know that?"

"Amy, my dear. You are not special. This happens to many, many woman. In fact, it is the reason I'm in business. Now then, my role as consultant is not to be your therapist. If you need that I suggest couples counseling, although that probably won't do you all any good. My services are much more effective at turning around marriages."

What this stranger was offering seemed too good to be true. "Again, we begin tonight. Now, I need you to get a pen and paper and write this down okay?"

"Sure, hold on one second." She hadn't moved this quickly in years. She darted to her husband's office ironically, sat in his desk and pulled out a pen and paper "Okay, I'm ready."

"We are going to meet at midnight, at Washington Square. Enter the park from King's Street at the alternative entrance. From there I will call you and give you directions. Do you have that all so far?"

"Yes," she said as she furiously scrambled to take notes.

"Moving on. I need you to have your hair looking spectacular, make up done, more so than you're normally comfortable with. I want you to wear a tight dress that makes you feel sexy as well as high heels. Any other accessories feel free to wear. No need for a purse."

"What color panties should I wear?"

"Amy. I told you only follow the directions I told you to. Did I mention panties?"

"No, but I-"

"Amy, please. Just do as I say. I will see you tonight."

Chapter 3

"Honey, can you watch the kids tonight? I'm going out with Kate."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm just going to watch the game."

"Okay thanks. All their lunches are made already. Just put them to bed by 10." She went upstairs and got dressed exactly how the Consultant directed her too. It took her quite a bit longer to get ready than usual, but when she was done it was well worth it.

She spent a full 10 minutes staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, doing various poses like squeezing her breasts together, showing off her ass, or even revealing her pussy. She sat on the toilet for a few minutes and slipped in two fingers and slowly fucked herself. The sensation was growing more powerful, but she needed to save it for later. She quickly snuck downstairs with heels in hand, as not to make any commotion.

"Jim, I'm heading out now okay? I'll be home around 1 or so?"

"Okay, have fun."

She decided not to show off to him just yet. She didn't want him to suspect anything. She tiptoed out to the car and was off.

It was only 9:30, but she didn't want to wait till midnight to go out. To kill some time, she went to a lounge at an upscale hotel.

She sauntered in the front door; at it seemed as if the whole bar stopped what they we're doing to stare. She sat down, smiled and ordered a rum and coke. The bartender, a masculine, well built man in his late-twenties did his best to flirt with her. She was flattered, but again she was a one man type of woman, who just needed some consulting...

Throughout the night men repeatedly did their best to swoon her, offering drinks left and right, putting their arms around her, calling her "baby". She'd never been to a bar alone her whole life, and when she went out with friends she was usually dressed a bit more conservative. She had been married for the last 8 years, and with Jim for the last twelve.

When she was younger, she was never into the whole hookup culture, but she started thinking that perhaps she had missed out. She loved the attention the men were giving her.

She polished off her second drink. The time was now 11:30 and she decided to get a move on.

She drove down and parked directly across from the entrance. Normally going to a park at midnight with a complete stranger at midnight was not something she would consider, but these were desperate times. It was a nice area of the city, and the man also was recommended by a friend, not much could go wrong.

She got out of the car and walked up to the entrance. She stood there and looked around: No one. She looked at her watch, it was 11:57.

The combination of nerves and sexual arousal were both at their peaks. She was so wet that her juices were running down the side of her legs. She thought about going back in the car and playing with herself and calling it a day, but decided to patiently wait.

Once she did, her phone started vibrating. It was the Consultant.

"Hello Amy, good to see you. You're looking gorgeous."

She turned around and saw no one, "Where are you?"

"Ah, don't worry about me. Tonight is about you. Now what I need you to do is walk in and keep walking until you reach the fifth bench. Don't worry I'll guide you along."

She didn't think she could get any more nervous, but she was. She decided to follow his orders anyway. "Alright."

She continued walking and the voice on the phone told her to stop once she reached the fifth bench. The bench was in a poorly lit part, but still enough light to draw attention seeing as it was in the middle of the park.

"Now, let's begin," he started his instructions, "Spread your legs for me."

She did without hesitation, "Ah good girl. How does it feel to expose yourself in public?"

"I actually really like it," she said enthusiastically.

"I thought you might. Now, I want you to play with yourself. Start slow, but build up more gradually."

She lowered put her index and middle fingers to her clit and slowly and gently rubbed them.

"Relax," said the consultant. "Breath deeply. Enjoy the fact that you're in public and being so naughty."

She was loving the phone sex.

"Now get a bit more rough with yourself."

She obliged and stuck her fingers in her pussy and began to finger fuck herself.

"Look at you go. That must feel so fucking good doesn't it?"

She murmured a soft, "Uh huh." She kept fingerfucking herself, knowing full and well that she was being watched by a mysterious stranger, and perhaps even any passerby's. She was in heaven. She was so turned on and she was reaching climax, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet you aren't."

"What?" she said desperately, not knowing if it was physically possible to wait any longer.

"Take your fingers out and suck on them gently."

She did. She tasted so sweet; she would do anything to have her husband taste her.

"You're enjoying yourself aren't you?"

"Yes, of course. But please can I cum?" Her voice was growing desperate. She was pleading.

"I think you deserve it. You've been a good girl tonight, but I'm still going to have you wait."

"But I-"

"Listen. I know you're on the edge, just waiting to finish. But aren't you tired of finishing yourself off?"

"Yes?"

"Wouldn't you love a cock to put you over the edge?"

"Yes! Yes, where are you? Please come fuck me." She was almost whining at this point.

"Ah, that is not my job Amy. I am simply a consultant."

"My husband? But he won't fuck me?"
"Why not? Especially how you're dressed tonight."
"But he doesn't know how I dressed."

There was a brief pause, although it seemed like forever. The voice said, "Amy. How often do you dress up like this?"

"Well to be honest, I don't think I've ever dressed this slutty."

"You look good don't you?"

"Of course, how could I not?"

"So you look better than you may ever have before, but you didn't show your husband?"

She was speechless. She muttered out, "Well I- didn't think he-"

"Amy, sex is not logical. There is no thinking, only doing." He continued, "You need to begin to arouse a desire in your husband, and reignite those flames."

"But I have been trying. I swear!"

"I believe you, but it hasn't been enough. That's why you're calling me."

She sighed.

"If you have truly done everything in your power to inspire lust in your partner, you would have. Now, I want you to go home and please your husband."

"But why would he-"

"Amy. Do as I say. Have a good night." And with that the phone call was over.

She came back to reality. She looked at her watch 12:25.

She was sitting in the middle of the park, her dress and hands soaked in her own juices. There was only one thing on her mind: A good, hard fucking.

Chapter 4

She scurried back to the car in her heels and drove home. She sped, but took caution. She quietly came in through the garage and walked into their room.

"Amy?"

"Hey there."

"Wow... I uh-you look amazing."

"Thanks," she blushed. "Maybe he was right," she thought.

"Did you girls have fun?"

"Yes, but I missed you." She slowly crawled on top of him as he lied in bed. She threw off her heels; he grinned.

She kissed him deeply, and reached for his junk which slowly started to stand at attention. She wasted little time, she yanked down his pants and swallowed his member whole. She arched her back and stuck her ass high in the air as she worshipped his cock.

"You wanna fuck me, huh?" she said seductively and then went back to immediately sucking his dick.

"Yeah baby."

That was the first time in weeks he had given any impression that he wanted to fuck her.

She got on top and slowly slid his dick inside her dripping pussy.

"Fuck!!" she said. She had been building herself up for almost six hours now and when the tip of his cock touched her pussy she lost it. She shuddered uncontrollably as Jim watched in amazement. She collapsed on his chest as she slowly convulsed for the next several minutes.

"Holy shit! What did you do tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing," she grinned. "I've just been really horny. Now, let's take care of you." She got back on top and rode him like she had never had before. Her ass bobbed up and down violently, but every so often she would slowly lift herself up, just to the point where only the tip of his dick was inside her.

Jim had had enough. "Stop teasing me you dirty slut." He grabbed her hips and turned her over on her back. He was actually taking control.

He mercilessly fucked her, with her heels touching her ears. He grabbed her by the neck and squeezed. Her eyes started rolling into the back of her head.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

"Give me your load." With that she climbed off the bed and got on her knees. Jim stood up and towered over her. She furiously began to suck his dick. He flung his head back and shoved her head deep as he shot a warm load of cum to the back of her throat. She greedily swallowed it all.

Chapter 5

Her face was planted against the window as she watched her husband in the car, but this time he was coming home from work. She grinned and took a few steps back and stood in the center of the foyer. She was standing in nothing but the seductive, black lingerie she had bought that afternoon.

When Jim opened the door his jaw and briefcase dropped simultaneously. He lunged at her, firmly squeezed her ass and they embraced.

"What has gotten into you baby?"

"I don't know...I just wanted to try something new."

"Look, I know I've been acting distant the last few weeks, but work's just been killing me. I'm glad you made the extra effort to make me feel better."

She felt like she was going to cry, but didn't want to ruin the moment. She held back her tears and instead grabbed his tie and led him to the kitchen.

"Fuck me over the counter," she said as she rubbed his bulge through his pants. She bent over the counter and pulled her panties to the side. Jim was licking his chops and immediately shoved his pulsating dick inside her.

He grabbed a fist full of hair at the root and tugged, she let out a moan. He fucked her hard for another few minutes and then she said, "Fuck me in the ass."

Jim stopped. He had asked her for years to do anal, but she had always said no. She was afraid and thought it wouldn't feel good. Why she waited until now riddle him, but he didn't care.

She went to her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube.They went to the bedroom and laid out a towel on the bed. They lathered the lube on together. She lied on her stomach and revealed a glistening asshole, ripe for the taking. They were both a bit nervous, so they moved slowly.

He rested the head of his cock on her asshole and teased her a bit.

"I want you inside me," she begged.

He stuck in the tip and she winced a bit, "Keep going" she reassured him.

He built up a steady pace, and while she was in quite a bit of pain, the pleasure was incredible. The feeling of being fucked up the ass gave her a feeling she had never felt before.

"I want you to come inside my ass baby."

He took a few more pumps and then bellowed out a "God dammit" as he released his load inside her ass. If getting fucked up the ass was a unique feeling, having cum inside it definitely was.

She went to the bathroom to clean up and then returned. They cuddled for a while, until she broke the ice, "I love you."

"I love you too, he responded."

/////////

Amy decided to call the consultant again, thanking him for his services.

"Hello Amy."

"Hi! I wanted to thank you so much for what you did. I've... I feel like a whole new woman. I've discovered a side of my sexuality I didn't know existed."

"Glad to hear it!"

She had been wondering something and decided to ask, "I was wondering? How do I pay you? Or is that even what you want?"

"Amy, the satisfaction of watching a gorgeous woman play with herself is satisfaction enough. On top of that, knowing that I turned a marriage around pleases me even more."

"Well god...thank you so much."

"You are quite welcome. Now Amy, I hope to not have to hear from you again, but if you have any friends that-"

"I'll make sure to give them your number," she laughed.

"Excellent. Well take care Amy."

"Take care, but wait!" she said, "What's your name? You never told me." but it was too late, he had already hung up and she was listening to a dial tone.

She concluded that it didn't really matter who he was or what he did. She was happy and that's all that mattered.

seth_rose
seth_rose
23 Followers