The Consultant and Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew my cock from her pussy and a trail of semen dribbled out of her pussy, suspended momentarily in the air like a white thread deciding on whether to fall on the floor or stick to her legs. It finally decided to stick to her inner thighs. Angela turned around and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back too. "That was amazing," both of us said at the same time and both of us started laughing. We hugged each other for a few seconds.

"Isn't this how all this started? Are you telling me you want it again?" I asked in mock astonishment.

She laughed and she said, "My legs are like jelly and my head is swimming. I can barely stand. I can't do it again right away."

"I am glad you can't because neither can I, as junior here will need some time to recuperate from his adventures," said I, pointing to my now limp cock.

"Well I better clean up and go to bed," Angela said with a smile.

"Yes it is late. I should go to bed too. By the way, I just wanted to tell you that this is not going to affect our friendship. It is only going to make it stronger," I said. "I am also glad that you said we can't do it again 'right away', because that means you are ok with us doing this again some other time."

Angela smiled and walked up to her bedroom and I walked into my room, closed the door and slept like a log.

12