The Consultant and the Young Man

Story Info
Jean finds mentoring is not half-bad.
1.6k words
40.1k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rainy day and tropical weather made the Bay Area day steamy. Jean, a 43-year-old consultant / entrepreneur, had taken Friday off to slow down life and catch-up on sleep.

However, she hadn't slept until noon as she expected. She woke up at 8am.

She slept in a blue, thin cotton shirt and her underwear. Her breasts were slightly swollen and pushed on her shirt. She took it off and let her pendulous, plump breasts bounce. Her body was athletic because she did swimming workouts with a master's team and ran half marathons every couple months. Her body was sporty; she had strong features and strong hands from pulling without cooking in the water.

The wind blew a misty day outside and shadows of trees jumped around in her living room where she sat on the couch to check email wireless connection. She had put her shirt back on even though her nipples pushed through the shirt, slighting hurting. Among fifteen emails waited one with the subject:

mentee found, please contact within 7 days

The email was from the mentor coordination center of the college where she had graduated twenty years ago.

She had signed up to mentor girls so she could help them navigate the high-expectation work environment, out compete men, break glass ceilings, and in general be strong hot women, just like her.

Jena had been through a divorce. At first she had cried and been devastated but after a few months she realized it was for the best, she had liked to fuck more than her lame husband, and so put it behind her.

Now found herself too busy and slightly too tired to think about guys. She felt horny because all the sports she did; but a stronger force was her love of work and create. She had no time for guys right now and enjoyed working to create her dream.

She opened the email and the name of her mentee was: Michael

"Wow," she thought. "That certainly doesn't sound like a girl. What's going on. Let's find out."

She immediately called the alumni coordinator and asked what the deal was. The coordinator said he knew Michael wasn't a girl but he was a good student and their were no girls. He assumed somebody was better than nobody.

That last little argument turned Jeans mind and she decided to go with it. Somebody to mentor was better than nobody, for sure.

She called him immediately and arranged to meet that afternoon at a coffee shop to talk business. These college students have flexible schedules, which she liked. A call meant a meeting could be set-up in a couple hours not a couple weeks.

Michael sounded nice; nothing more. After talking to him she wasn't that excited to see him although helping somebody with career advice was worth it even if Michael was a complete dork.

Maybe he would start a company one day and be a client, Jean thought strategically.

At 4pm she waited for him at tables outside the coffee shop. The weather had lifted and so the day was steamy. She had dressed half-casually; her sporty firm body came through via her exposed calves. Her plump, pendulous breasts were hidden under a business suit top.

Jean saw Michael coming and he looked sort of regular, in shape, and generally like a nice intelligent young man. So, she nodded to herself and was ready to put in her hour of advice.

However two things happened.

Michael walked up to her shyly and said, "Jean?"

When she said, "Yes. You're Michael!", his eyes flashed alive with something nice.

That was the first thing. "What was that lovely flash in his blue eyes," she thought.

The second thing was this and it was completely more telling.

After a 30 seconds of quick chat she got up.

As she leaned forward before standing up from her chair her breasts hung away from her body and her shirt opened enough. Michael saw her the white on her braless breasts.

His penis started to swell. He hadn't expected his mentor to be attractive. Michael as a sophomore had only kissed one girl since he got to college. Sort of pathetic but definitely more common than it ought to be.

Jean hadn't worn a bra because she had a suit top on which covered her nipples and she preferred it. Her firm body didn't need support and it liked to be free of clothes.

Now the second thing that happened was Michael got up so that they could talk in line. While waiting for coffee in line, Jean turned back suddenly to see something behind her and her hand swung by the crotch of Michael.

If Michael's cock had been small and empty of any feeling, Jean's hand would have passed without collision. It didn't. Her long fingers hit is cock and they hit it hard, not like a car hitting a road bump on the way down a street. Her had hit it and got stopped because his large swollen cock had formed a solid mound in his briefs under his pants.

"Sorry," Jean said, as if she had bumped his elbow.

"It's okay," said Michael, who was mortified because he felt like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar.

They sat back down, and now for Jean everything had changed. She liked Michael and was excited to help him and hear about his life.

They talked an hour. Michael relaxed and his cock retreated down because his intellectual mind was engaged and being filled with a lot of advice from her. He had a job he had to apply for by Monday and she gave him advice on his resume and how pull it together.

She helped him speak about himself. She put action words down. Jean had to run but she had a meeting to go to although she needed another hour with him to really help him.

She said, "Michael. It was great to meet you. We'll see each other again. In the meantime, send me you resume this weekend and I'll do another draft for it."

"Thanks Jean, " said Michael, "Every thing you said was spot on. I was completely surprised to get such great advice. It's been really helpful."

"Good," said Jean.

Three hours later, Jean had got back home after a business meeting and a swim.

She lay on her bed.

One thought came into her mind. She called Michale and said, "Michael, I want to finish up your resume so you prepared for Monday. Come over and we can get it done."

Micahel canceled his plans with his friends and came over thinking Jean was a workaholic, neurotic, overachiever.

Jean, for her part, had no idea what she wanted.

Michael answered the door.

"Come in," Jean said. He was dressed in a button down shirt and black dress pants as if he was coming for a casual interview. He had worn boxers instead of briefs because they felt better with the dress pants. This was a mistake as he soon realized.

She sat down on the sofa and took out her laptop and put it on his lap. He uploaded his resume and they made changes. They worked for 45 minutes.

Jean got up at around 30 minutes and paced, trying to think of the best words to put.

Her breasts danced under the jacket she wore; she then got hot and lost in thought, took it off so that her breasts jiggled and her nipples pushed through her button down shirt.

Michael got completely distracted. His erection was full and turgid like a well watered plant. Luckily, the laptop was over his lap and its weight kept it hidden.

Jean then said, I have an idea, and she sat down to him and grabbed the laptop and put it on her lap. She typed away looking at the computer as Micahel sat frozen because his pants were like a huge tent. He was about to put his forearm over it because she hadn't noticed when jean looked over.

'Micheal, Do you want to be a strategic thinker or a creative..." she stopped and gasped because she just saw his pants.

They sat frozen for almost a minute. She just starred at it as it started to shrink because Micahel was mortified again.

"I am sorry," Michael said. "I can't help it."

He was freaking out because she didn't say anything for ten seconds because she was really mad, he thought.

Jean then closed her eyes, swore to herself, and said, "Unzip your pants. Now!"

Michael hesitated. Jean said, "Do it!" with such force that he didn't hesitate again.

He pulled his zipper down and her hand glided through the opening and pulled out his cock and let it come through the opening.

She loved to suck cock. She adored it. And so she went down on him and sucked and sucked. He moaned and she grabbed his balls. She made him undress until he was a naked young man on the bed. She kept sucking him. She took off her shirt. And sucked him. He then came and came and instructed him to do her doggy style. His cock filled her and though he was young and not completely sure how move, she came and came.

She pressed her body against his and fell asleep. She woke up to his erection at night and she fucked him, slapping him and laughing because she hadn't realized how badly she needed to fuck. A young guy was the perfect answer, uncomplicated and sexy and sweet...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Work your climax more

Like the previous comment you need an editor. I liked the story in general though, except for the ending. You worked your way up to the climactic ending with fairly good detail and story, but abruptly ended it with barely any details of their encounter. Maybe try lengthening the sexual contact more for an even better story.

Texas TeaseTexas Teasealmost 18 years ago
May I suggest...

May I suggest you use an editor. Literotica can match you with one that can help you out. It sounds like you have some good ideas. However, your grammar and sentence structure detract from the story. It was a decent start.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Customer Assistance, Frozen Food Married guy gets very lucky with hot black MILF.in Interracial Love
Finding out the truth Black guy finds out his black girlfriend prefers white men.in Interracial Love
Queen of Hearts Tattoo A Queen of Hearts is any woman who only fucks white men.in Interracial Love
MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
More Stories