The Consultants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

I lowered his trousers to his ankles, then unfastened and dropped his boxers, exposing his cock. In its flaccid state, his cock was four or five inches long. As Judy watched the scene in the miniature screen on the camcorder, I leaned forward and slipped my mouth over Jon's soft cock. Then I snaked my tongue out to lick his balls.

Judy laughed, "That's neat."

"When did you perfect that trick?"

"When did you shave your cock and balls, Jon?"

"I asked you first, but I decided to shave about a week or so ago. Do you like it?"

"It's nice Jon." I swallowed his cock and licked his balls again. I decided to stop there. I didn't want Jon to get a hard-on just yet. I stood up and began to undress myself. Jon finished taking off his clothes. We stood nude in front of the camcorder for a moment, then I directed Jon to the couch.

"Sit down and lie back." When he was situated, I turned to Judy. "You might want to move over here and focus on Jon's crotch." After Judy was relocated, I got on my knees beside the couch. Fortunately, Jon cock was still limp. I wanted to suck him to a full hard-on.

I was hoping I could keep most of his cock down my throat until he was fully erect then slide it slowly out of my mouth for Judy and her camcorder.

I picked up his cock then leaned over it and fed it into my mouth. I sucked it in like it was a piece of pasta. Jon adjusted his hips to give Judy a better view. I kept my hands out of the way and used just my tongue, lips, and occasionally, my teeth.

As his cock lengthened and stiffened, I would move my head to expose maybe five inches of his cock shaft. I could breathe fairly easily. I cocked my head to look at Judy. She was raptly watching me blow Jon.

Finally, Jon's cockhead slipped deep down my throat, making breathing difficult. I pushed my lips down to his balls then slowly moved my head back and began exposing His long cock. I heard sort of a sigh from Judy as eight or nine inches came into her view.

When Jon's cockhead popped out of my mouth, I held his cock upright so the camcorder could catch the whole eleven beautiful, suckable, and fuckable inches of it. Then I swallowed all of it again. Judy kneeled beside me as I slid my head and mouth up Jon's cock. "That is nice!" She was nude. Sometime while I was sucking Jon's cock to its full eleven inches, she had slipped out of her clothes. Too bad! I enjoy watching my lovers undress.

She took the cock as it slipped out from between my lips and rubbed the wet cockhead across her face. Then she wrapped her lips around it. Jon arched his back a little as she tickled him with the tip of her tongue. Judy looked at Jon, "You are going to let a girl try this on for size, aren't you?"

"Sure," Jon grinned.

I moved back to the camcorder as Judy began to seriously suck Jon. She got on the couch and straddled his chest then began to run her tongue and lips up and down all sides of Jon's slim long cock.

Jon surprised me by pulling Judy's hips up to when he could get under her. He began to tongue her pussy as she was diligently trying to deep throat him. I moved the camcorder around to capture the action.

I noticed Jon had worked a finger into Judy's ass. She grunted when he worked a second in, but she continued to suck his cock as deep as she could. Finally, she looked up, then looked under her belly to where Jon had his face pushed into her pussy. "Let's get on the bed"

She rolled off Jon and walked into my bedroom. She was on her back in the middle of the bed when Jon and I entered. She gestured at Jon. As he moved close to the edge of the bed, she grasped his cock and tugged on him. "Take me."

Judy spread her legs wide as Jon got on his knees between her thighs. He pushed his cock down so Judy could guide it. Once his cockhead slipped between her slippery lips and was entering her pussy hole, Judy arched her back and shoved her pelvis towards Jon. His eleven inch tool entered her pussy in one long stoke.

Judy squealed softly as his pelvis bumped hers. She hooked her lower legs and heels over his legs then she began to hump her hips. Jon began to move his hips too. They got their motion coordinated. I recorded the long slow strokes as they fucked. Judy was twisting and pinching her nipples and Jon, I noticed, was pinching one of his nipples and rubbing his other hand on his thigh.

Judy released a hard nipple and gestured to me. I got on the bed on my knees. She gripped my hard cock and pulled me towards her until she could get my cock near her mouth. She turned her head. As she opened her mouth, she pushed her hand between my thighs and pulled me to her. I held my cock steady as she took me into her mouth.

I reached down with my hand and found the hard nipple she had abandoned. I began to fuck Judy's face as I rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Jon was watching Judy and I. "I sure could use some of that."

Judy stopped sucking me and lay back. I stood on the bed with my feet straddling Judy. My cock waved in front of Jon's face. He leaned forward and captured it with his mouth. I looked down. Judy was moving her hips and fucking Jon's cock. I was moving my hips and fucking Jon's face.

Judy ran a hand up the inside of my thigh. She poked me in the ass. I looked down at her. "I want Jon to fuck my ass."

He stopped blowing me and let my cock drop out of his mouth. I got off the bed to get my lubricating lotion. When I got back, Judy was on her hands and knees. I poured some lotion down her ass crack and slowly worked a lubed finger into her tight asshole.

Jon watched quietly. His cock was well lubed with Judy's pussy juices. Judy reached back with one hand to help spread her ass cheeks.

"I've got a better idea." I lay down and scooted under Judy so I was in the 69 position with her. I put my arms around her thighs and spread her ass cheeks. Jon held his cock steady as he lodged his cockhead in her ass.

I hoped the camcorder was catching the action. Judy was moaning softly as Jon pushed his cock deep into her. I pulled her hips down closer to my face. I worked my tongue through her lips and began trying to tongue fuck her.

Judy was balanced on one hand and jerking my cock with the other. As Jon began to fuck her ass with a regular stroke, she gobbled my cock. The faster Jon fucked her ass the harder she sucked my cock.

I watched Jon's ball sac start to tighten as he pumped away. I could feel mine tightening. Judy was beginning to make a keening noise deep in her throat. I could feel her belly muscles twitching and her thigh muscles were quivering.

I lubed a finger in Judy's pussy then pushed it into Jon's asshole. He responded by slamming his cock balls deep into Judy's ass. Judy sucked hard and squeezed my nuts as I began to cum. Jon let out a bellow as he began to shoot his cum deep into Judy's ass. Judy dropped my cock out of her mouth and began to gasp and cry out as she began her orgasm and began to flood my mouth and face with her cum and pussy juices.

Jon lay forward on Judy's back as we rested. I continued to lick her pussy. Judy was giving my cock little kisses and nibbles. Jon's cum was starting to leak out of her pussy and drip on my face.

We finally separated. Judy got up and hooked the camcorder to the TV. She got back on the bed and we masturbated together as we watched our video. Afterwards, we fell asleep with Judy in the middle.

We all awakened at about the same time. I rolled onto my side and sucked one of Judy's nipples. She stretched, "Ummmm, I like that." I moved up to kiss her. Judy slipped a hand down and fondled my cock and balls.

I felt a second hand on my cock. "Good morning, Jon." I reached across Judy to grasp Jon's cock. The three of us embraced and fondled each other until we decided we had better shower separately, otherwise we would probably spend the day in bed fucking and sucking each other.

Before showering, we decided what to have for breakfast and I placed the order with room service. Judy and Jon returned to their suites to shower. While I was showering, I jerked myself until I shot my load onto the shower wall. I hoped Judy would be able to convince Rob to join us at some point. I didn't think she would have a difficult time convincing him.

After showering, I started a pot of coffee. Judy and Jon rejoined me. We were all wearing the hotel's fluffy terry bathrobes and slippers. While waiting for the room service breakfast we downloaded last night's video, made three disks of it, then cleared and shredded the files on the camcorder.

When breakfast arrived, we quickly got set up and began to eat. Judy turned to Jon, "Thanks for going around the world with me. I haven't done that in a while."

"My pleasure."

As we ate, Judy commented that she would call the front desk and tell them that her husband would be joining her. "I'll call Rob this morning and see if he can rearrange his schedule. I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss any more than he already has."

Jon looked at Judy, "Your husband must be quite a guy."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're going to call him and, I presume, tell him what he missed out on last night."

"Well, yes."

"That's what I mean. He must be quite a guy. I'd probably blow my top with jealousy if my lover or wife described to me how she balled all night with two guys, even if one is gay and the other is bi."

Judy smiled, "He is quite a guy. And I won't describe it to him. I'll tell him I had a great time and I think he should join us because he'll have a great time too. Then when he gets here, I'll show him."

"Show him?"

"The video, Silly. I'll put it on in our room and while he is watching it, I'll get down and give him a blowjob."

"Lucky Rob."

We finished breakfast and gathered up the plates and other dishes and set them in the hall. "We'd better all get ready for work. You have our cell phone numbers, Judy?"

"Yes. I'll call Rob, then I'll let you know what sort of plans we might be able to make for tonight."

"O.k. We'll wait to hear from you and Rob. You guys both have a good day."

Judy and Jon returned to their suites. We rode together down to the lobby in the elevator. Judy told us she had placed to a call to Rob's cell phone and left him a message to call her. She kissed each of us as the elevator stopped and before the doors opened.

I stepped out and began a workday that I hoped would go quickly and would not be filled with much waiting and anxious anticipation.

I was too busy during the morning to wonder if Judy had contacted Rob. At lunch I checked my voice mail. Judy had left a message that Rob was driving down and would be here by the time we all got back to the hotel.

The afternoon seemed to drag by slowly. Fortunately, my service calls were all routine. I returned to the hotel. After I got to my suite, I changed into shorts and a t-shirt then poured a glass of wine and wrote up my service call notes on my laptop. Just as I was finishing the notes, I heard a tap on the door to Judy and Rob's suite. "Come in."

Judy stuck her head in, "you're back." She came into the room, followed by Rob. They were both barefoot and wearing the hotel robes.

"Hi, Rob." I refrained about asking them if they had been having some good clean fun. I poured them each a glass of wine. "I'm glad you were able to come on down, Rob. I hope your schedule didn't get too badly screwed up."

"No, everything is fine. I was pretty well finished and we can catch a couple of clients on the way home after we leave here. Judy will be with me so they will get two for one."

They sat down on the couch and sipped their wine. Judy's robe opened slightly to reveal an ample amount of cleavage. Some of Rob's hairy chest was exposed. I had to restrain myself from going over and burying my face between Judy's breasts or from opening his robe and licking and sucking his nipples as I fondled his thick cock and balls.

"Has Jon returned?"

"I don't know, I'll check." I went over and knocked on Jon's door. Jon opened it. "Hi, Jon. Come and meet Rob." I poured and handed him a glass of wine as he entered.

Jon was also barefoot. He was wearing slacks, but he was shirtless. "Hello, Judy. Hello, Rob, I'm Jon." Rob stood. As they shook hands, his robe opened exposing more of his broad chest. I noticed they held the handshake for what seemed a long time.

I looked at Judy. She was watching them. She smiled at me and raised her wineglass in a salute.

Jon said, "I apologize for my state of undress. I was just getting ready to shower."

That's o.k." Judy replied. I noticed she licked her lips as her glance passed over Jon's crotch. "You guys get cleaned up. We'll order dinner for an hour from now. O.K.?"

"That's fine."

Judy and Rob set down their glasses then returned to their suite. "Let's shower together, Jon. I have a favor to ask." I pushed my shorts down and kicked them aside, peeled my t-shirt off and tossed it aside.

"O.k." Jon removed his trousers and shorts. We looked at each other for a minute then Jon turned and walked towards the door. I watched how the muscles in his back, legs and ass moved as he walked away. I followed him into his suite and to the shower.


Jon turned and watched me walk towards him. "I like the way your dick swings when you walk. And I really like it when you swing it up my butt."

Jon turned on the water and stepped into the shower. I stepped in behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I rubbed his stomach and chest and kissed him on the side of his neck.

"You must have some favor to ask."

"No, not really." I worked my soft cock into the cleft between his ass cheeks. "I just don't want you to get a hard-on when I greet Rob by swallowing his soft cock and licking his balls. Then I want to suck you to your full length and reveal your eleven inch tool to him just like I did last night for Judy."

Jon turned in my arms. "That will be hard, pardon the pun, not to do, Lover, but I'll try to stay loose and limp." He kissed me on the lips. "We better finish and get ready for dinner."

Jon and I helped dry each other then we put on our robes and walked across my suite. I knocked on the door. Rob met us. We followed him. Judy was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked up under her. Rob handed each of us a glass of wine. "Room service should be here any minute." I noticed the digital camcorder was on its tripod and ready to go.

We made small talk. There was an air of anticipation in the room and, I know, it wasn't for dinner. There was a tap on the hall door. The meal was quickly set up and almost as quickly eaten and cleaned up.

I looked at Judy, Jon and Rob in turn. "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready to start dessert." We all stood up together. Judy moved away to get the camcorder. I stepped in front of Rob and untied the belt of his robe. I sank to my knees and shrugged off my robe.

As I opened Rob's robe, I hoped he didn't already have a hard-on. Rob helped in holding his robe open by sweeping it back and placing his hands on his hips. I leaned forward and slipped his thick soft cock into my mouth. I buried my nose in his pubic hair and slipped my tongue out to lick his balls, which, I felt were smooth and hairless.

I backed off. Judy zoomed in for a close up. I lifted Rob's cock so I could lick the underbelly. Then I swallowed his now semi-hard cock and licked his smooth ball sac again. I looked up at Rob as I let his cock slip out of my mouth. "We'll finish this in a minute."

I stood and turned my attention to Jon. He slipped off his robe then moved to the couch and assumed a reclining position. I got on my knees beside him. He had kept his word. His four-inch soft cock was limp. I kissed his chest then worked my way to his crotch.

I positioned my head then lifted his cock to my lips. I sucked his soft length completely into my mouth. I gave him long "soda straw" sucks as I fondled his balls. I glanced at Rob. He was stroking himself as he watched.

Jon's cock quickly lengthened to fill my mouth and throat. I was able to keep from revealing Jon's full eleven inches as I sucked him to a full hard-on. I looked again at Rob. His cock was fully erect and ready for action. I backed my head up the length of Jon's cock. I held his cockhead between my lips as his full tool was revealed.

Judy recorded Rob's reaction as he got on his knees. He leaned forward and licked and sucked Jon's ball sac as I slid Jon's succulent cock back into my throat. Judy came in for an extreme close up. Rob's and my lips were an inch apart. We couldn't kiss or touch because his mouth was busily sucking Jon's nuts and I had my lips clamped tight around the base of his cock.

I moved my mouth up towards Jon's cockhead and Rob followed me by running his tongue up the underbelly of the cockshaft as Jon's cock slipped out of my mouth. As I took the cockhead out of my mouth, I leaned forward, grasped Rob's head and gave him a French kiss.

When we broke the kiss, Rob began to run his tongue around the rim of the crown of Jon's cock. I looked at Judy. She was still shooting the action. Her nipples were hard and her pussy looked damp. I tapped Rob's shoulder. "Lets move this onto a bed where everyone is more comfortable."

"Yes. And I can get better camera angles."

Rob and Jon stood. They faced the camcorder for a moment, then Judy recorded them as they turned and walked towards the bedroom. I hugged Judy and we kissed. "Thanks, Brad. I've gotten some great shots."

I kissed her again as I opened her robe and cupped her cunt with one hand. Judy was more that damp. I helped her move the camcorder into the bedroom. Jon and Rob were facing each other on their knees as we entered. When Judy got the camcorder going again, they gripped each other's hard cocks then rolled into a 69.

Judy was twisting one of her nipples as I left to go to my suite to get my supply of anal lubricants.

When I returned, Rob and Jon were deep in each other's mouths. They were doing a lot of slurping and grunting as they sucked each other's hard cocks. Judy had abandoned her camera job and her robe. She was on her knees on the bed with at least two fingers in her pussy.

I placed several tubes and bottles of lubricating lotion in different locations on the bed. Then I went to Judy. I got behind and put my arms around her. I hefted her tits and pinched her nipples and gave her a French kiss as I laid her back on the bed.

I quickly moved to replace her fingers in her pussy with my tongue. I buried my face in her wet pubic bush. She held her slick labia open. I slipped my tongue into her pussy and began to lap her juices. Then I moved up to suck and nibble her engorged clit.

She began to move her hips and fuck herself against me. I got to my knees and positioned myself so I could rub my cock over her clit and up and down her wet slit between her pussy lips. Judy held my cock and pressed it down until it slipped into her pussy.

I stayed still as she humped herself. I tried to help her by thumbing her clit. She began to hump faster, then she arched her back and gasped as she had a mini-orgasm. Judy lay quietly for a few moments and I stayed still inside her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at me, "Thanks, I needed that. I'm o.k., now."

We both looked at Rob and Jon, who were oblivious to the fact that Judy and I had been fucking beside them. I moved over to Jon who was on top. I placed my hand on Rob's cock. "Let me taste that." I pulled Rob's cock from Jon's mouth. "You need to taste this." I rubbed my cock, covered with Judy's love juices, across his lips.

Judy had recovered and was back operating the camcorder. Jon moved back and we rolled Rob onto his side. Jon and I lay on our sides. He licked my cock several times before slipping it between his lips into his warm mouth. I position myself so I could lick Rob's smooth ball sac.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers