The Consultants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

She fondled my balls as she gently sucked me. She returned my cock to Rob’s mouth and moved up next to me. Her breasts pressed against me as she leaned over and put her face next to mine. She tried to lick the side of Rob’s cock.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and offered it to her. She lowered her head and accepted his cock. After sucking Rob for a minute or so, she stopped, gave me a French kiss and slid off the bed.

I rolled onto my back. Rob got up on his knees over me. I put my arms around his hips so I could pull myself up. I tongued his balls, then carefully sucked both of them into my mouth. Rob had been bobbing his mouth up and down my cock. As I continued to gently suck, he stopped and just held my cockhead between his lips.

Judy got back up on the bed. She had a bottle of lotion. After putting a dab of lotion on a fingertip, she began to massage Rob’s asshole. She applied more lotion and continued to massage and press against his pucker. Soon her fingertip pushed inward.

Rob exhaled sharply as she pushed her finger into his ass. I had released Rob’s nuts from my mouth when I saw that Judy meant to push her finger home. Soon she had worked a second finger in. Rob was sort of moaning and groaning as she tried to work a third finger in alongside the others.

She removed her fingers. She leaned over Rob’s back. “I think you are ready to take a real cock up your butt. Do you think you are ready?” Rob nodded. I managed to move out from under them. Judy leaned farther over him and kissed his cheek before pushing his head and shoulder down onto the bed.

Judy turned to me. She leaned over me and ran her tongue up and down the underbelly of my cock. “I want to get you super hard. Move behind Rob.” I got up on my knees behind Rob. Judy was on her knees beside me stroking my cock.

She stopped stroking me long enough to fill the palm of her hand with lotion. She rubbed her hands together, then began to rub my cock. When my cock was thoroughly coated, she applied more lotion to Rob’s ass.

“Move up close. I’ll guide your cock.” I moved up closed to Rob’s ass. I put my hands on his hips as Judy guided my cockhead to his asshole. Rob exhaled as my cockhead pressed against him.

“Push slowly. Can you feel him pushing into you?” Rob sort of wiggled a hand. Rob’s asshole slowly expanded as I pushed and Judy held my cock against him. Rob’s back was tense. “Does it hurt?” “A little bit,” groaned Rob.

His back muscles relaxed visibly as my cockhead pushed through his sphincter ring. I waited a minute, then pushed the full length of my cock into Rob’s ass. I waited another minute before I began to fuck Rob with long slow strokes.

Judy talked to Rob. “How does it feel?” “It feels full,” replied Rob.

“Oh, Rob! I never thought my fantasy would ever happen. I never thought I would get to see you being fucked by a man.” Judy leaned down and kissed him. She then lay down and worked herself under Rob. She licked the underside of his cock and balls. She fondled my balls and tried to lick and kiss them when my ball sac was tight against Rob’s and my cock was buried to the hilt in his ass.

Judy moved out from under Rob. I pulled my cock out and rolled Rob onto his back. I pushed his legs up so his ass was exposed to me. Rob held his legs as my cock re-entered his asshole.

Judy sat cross-legged on the bed. She rubbed her clit as she watched us. I continued with the long strokes. I held Rob’s legs as he stroked his cock in time with the cock strokes in and out of his ass.

Rob began to tense up. Judy moved over and took over jacking him off. Rob raised his butt and groaned as he began to cum. Judy stroked his cock until she squeezed the last drop onto his stomach.

I pulled my cock out and lay down on my side to rest. I hoped Rob’s ass fuck felt as good to him as it had to me. Judy crawled over next to me. She gave me a big French kiss, “Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy.”
I rested for a few minutes then got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. I took the liberty of taking a quick shower. When I returned to the bedroom, Rob was still lying on his back with an arm over his eyes. Judy was lying on her side as she slowly sucked Rob’s cock.

I got onto the bed with them. I lay down by Judy and lifted her top leg. I put my face down by her pussy. As I began to lick my way to her clit, Judy stopped sucking off Rob. She rolled over and pushed herself up on her hands and knees.

I buried my face in her pussy as she began the cock-mouth circling motion. I was happily tongue fucking her when Rob moved up behind her. I lowered my head and looked up at his hard cock which was jutting over my face.

I licked the underbelly of Rob’s cock as he pushed it into his wife’s cunt. I returned to licking and sucking Judy’s clit. Occasionally, I would lick Rob’s balls and cock as he pumped away.

Judy has stopped her mouth action on my cock. Rob had stopped fucking her. I watched as he pushed a lotion lubed finger into her ass. Rob re-entered her pussy as he continued to prepare her for an ass fuck.

Rob stopped again and lay on his back. Judy moved from over me. He held his cock erect as she positioned herself over it. She sat down then leaned forward and lay on Rob. Judy spread her legs so I could see her lubed asshole and her cock stuffed cunt.

There wasn’t a word spoken. Rob tossed me the bottle of lotion. Judy looked over her shoulder at me. She nodded, then she lay fully down on Rob. She reached both hands behind her and spread her ass cheeks.

I got the message. I crawled up between their four legs, lubed my hard-on and slowly pushed my cock into Judy’s ass. I was the only one who could move. Judy quietly mouthed phrases like “Feels sooo good.” “Oh, double fuck me.” as I used the same long slow strokes that I used with Rob.

Judy asked Rob if he could feel my cock rubbing his. I thought about the last time I had participated in a double fuck. The memory of that experience and tonight’s sucking and fucking made my cock get stiffer and I could feel the cum welling up.

I told them I was going to cum as I pulled my cock out of Judy’s asshole with a soft pop. I shot wads of cum onto her back and ass cheeks as she pushed herself up on her arms and began to frantically fuck Rob.

Rob arched his back, “Here I cum!” as Judy let out a small shriek and collapsed on top of Rob.

We rested a while. Then showered together. I wanted to go to my suite, but they wanted to talk about the evening. We finally ended up with all three of us sleeping in the king sized bed.

I was awakened the next morning when I felt a warm tongue lick my cock. Then I felt a second tongue. It didn’t take long to get a hard-on with two sucking mouths and licking tongues. I pushed myself up on my elbows.

Judy sat up. "Rob wants to watch me with another man." She lay on her back. I looked at Rob. He smiled and nodded. I rolled over next to Judy. She gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her back, then moved down to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples.
From there I kissed my way down her belly to her pussy. Judy spread her legs and I spread her pussy lips so Rob could watch me eat his wife. I licked sucked, kissed, and circled Judy’s clit until I heard her say please.

I got on my knees between her thighs. Judy held my cock and guided it into her pussy. I leaned forward and propped myself on my elbows as I began to stoke. Judy hooked her legs over mine. In a second she was moving her hips with mine.

Rob was sitting on his haunches and stroking his cock. Judy reached for him. He moved over by her head. She pulled his cock down by her mouth. She began to suck Rob as she continued to fuck me. I pushed myself back up on my knees so Rob could watch my cock pump in and out of his wife’s cunt.

Judy was making mewing noises as she gobbled Rob’s cock. Her stomach was heaving and her pelvic thrusts became harder and more frantic. Judy arched her back and let out a loud, “OH!” as her orgasm began.

I was able to keep my cock buried in her pussy as she came down. My cock finally slipped out of her pussy. I laid it on her thigh. Rob looked at me. “Watching Judy fuck another man was one of my fantasies. Now I’m going to fulfill another by sucking the cock of the man who fucked her.”

Judy propped herself up on an elbow as she watched Rob clean her pussy juices off my cock. When Rob was finished Judy said, “I guess that takes care of every fantasy and everything.”

“Wrong.” I said. “Your fantasy was to watch Rob have sex with another man. The fantasy isn’t complete until Rob fucks me.” With that, I got off the bed, found the lotion and told Rob to follow me.

I walked into the living room. When Rob stopped I dropped to my knees, lifted his cock and guided it into my mouth. Judy kneeled beside me. She and I sucked Rob’s cock into a super hard-on is just a couple of minutes. I then coated his cock with a generous amount of the lotion.

As I stood up, I hand the bottle to Rob. I walked over to the loveseat. I placed my feet wide apart, bent over from the waist and braced my hands on the back of the loveseat. I looked over my shoulder at Judy and Rob. “Come on, Rob, fuck my ass.”

Rob looked a little hesitant. Judy came over and pushed a lubed finger into my ass. Rob stepped behind me and placed his hands on my hips. I felt Judy press his cockhead against my asshole.

I relaxed as much as I could as I felt my asshole stretch to allow his cock into me. I pushed back so his cockhead quickly slipped through my sphincter ring. I felt my asshole contract around his cockshaft. I kept pushing until Rob’s eight inch cock was all the way in.

I looked over my shoulder at Rob. “Let’s fuck!” We began to moved together in a push-pull motion. Soon our ball sacs were hitting together as Rob’s hips smacked my ass cheeks each time we bottomed his cock in my ass.

Judy watched. She got on her knees in front of me and watched my ball sac swing and my cock bounce as Rob fucked me. It felt good to have a thick piece of meat up my ass. It felt doubly good when Judy wrapped her lips around my cock and let our push-pull do the work.

The two sensations were beginning to be too much for me. Rob rammed his cock home one more time as he began to cum. I could feel his cock jerk and twitch as he shot several wads deep into my ass. Judy squeezed my balls and I began to blow a load into her waiting mouth.

Rob leaned over me and wrapped his arms around me. “That was something else, man!” He stood and pulled his cock out. Judy got to her feet. She was wiping cum off her lips. She gave first Rob then me a cum filled French kiss.

I looked at Judy. “Now your fantasy is complete. Let’s get cleaned up and order an early lunch so we can get back to work.”

At the early afternoon meeting with Anne and her staff, we agreed the cabling problem was solved and that good progress was being made on the other product problems.

What was rather unusual, was that Rob did most of the presentation. Judy sat quietly and wrote notes. When she wasn’t writing I noticed she was doodling small circles on the margin of the page.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12