The Contact Magazine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendy
Wendy
7 Followers

They all collapsed into a heap Tom removing his cock from Wendy they lay there for ages slowly recuperating. Wendy eventually went and showered, Lucy and Tom followed soon they were all back down in the living room talking. "I've never been shagged like that before," Wendy said. "It hurt like hell at first then it became enjoyable, you have got a huge cock," Wendy added.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, you had so many orgasms I lost count." They had dinner and then sat and talked getting to know each other better, then as evening approached Wendy said she really should be going home soon. "There is one thing I want to do," Wendy said going over and kneeling at Tom's feet. She reached up undid his trousers and pulled out his big cock and lowered her head and shoved as much as she could between her lips and licked and sucked it. Tom's cock was soon stiff and he watched with interest as Wendy slowly brought him to orgasm. He held Wendy's head in his hands and at the last moment thrust his cock further down into her mouth.

Spurt after spurt of cum sprayed the back of her mouth some oozed back out of the corners of her mouth to run down her chin. Wendy stood up a small amount of cum had landed on the front of her blouse as she licked the rest of her chin.

"I've got to know you now," Wendy said with a smile, not long after her taxi arrived she left promising to phone. When she got back home she picked up the mail and as she opened the one letter as she phoned Lucy and thanked her for a good time. "Tell Tom my ass will be sore for a week, but I did enjoy it," Wendy heard Lucy laughing, "We shall have to do it all again soon," Lucy said. Wendy put the phone down and finished opening her letter it was from the other couple whose ad she had replied to.

That is another story...

Wendy
Wendy
7 Followers
12