The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

"Coach Lang, you're going to give me a heart attack," she moaned. Jenny loved to have her nipples sucked and could often reach orgasm just by having a lover nurse them. Conner could tell that her right nipple was the more sensitive. As soon as he felt the signs of another orgasm, he switched to that nipple and sucked with abandon.

"Oh-oh-oh," she said between heavy breaths and bucked her hips once again while her body became rigid. "Ahhhhhh ..." she sighed when she started to come down.

"Fuck me-," she started to say.

"That's the last part of my dream," he interrupted.

"If I don't pass out, I'd certainly hate to interrupt your dream," she said as she opened her eyes for the first time since the onslaught.

Conner placed his right hand against her cheek and looked at her with more love and more passion than anything Jenny had ever experienced. He didn't say a word. He just closed his eyes kissed her for the next ten minutes, pausing only briefly to take an occasional breath. Their lips and their tongues danced within each others mouths in an intricate ballet.

Then, he stopped and looked intensely into her eyes. "I love you, Jenny," he said as he lined up his quivering cock with her tunnel. Jenny was so taken aback by the strength and power of his words she couldn't think of anything to say. She just looked at him, and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

She wanted to close her eyes, but she didn't want to break contact, so she just fell into the blue pools of his eyes. She concentrated on the feelings as he entered her. Conner wasn't the longest man she had been with, but his penis was strong and thick and straight. She knew he would fill her chamber. He was such a gentle lover that she felt another tear run down her cheek.

Conner's gaze never left her eyes as he began pumping in and out of her. Finally, she was so overcome with passion, that she bit the bottom of her lip and closed her eyes. It was simply the only way she could focus on his movements. She moaned breathy gasps as she felt his meaty sword stab into her.

His dick ravaged her clit with each movement, and she could feel another orgasm build within her. She used her muscles to hold him.

Conner was amazed that he had been able to last this long, but he was so overcome with love for this amazing woman, that it distracted him from the sheer carnal power of their bond. She felt him grow inside her and could tell that his heavy balls were not slapping her with the same intensity. His cock head expanded and rubbed her entire canal.

"Please come inside me," she managed to blurt out. "It's safe."

Conner screamed and released his first load deep within her. The spurt was so strong she could feel it hit her cervix. That sent her over the edge, and she joined his scream. Together they bucked as he drove his fleshy steel inside her. Each wave of pleasure hit him like a train. He never wanted this feeling to stop. As the ropes of creamy cum assaulted her, they started to leak out the side of her ravished canal.

When he finally started to come down from his ultimate high, he laid his head on her chest and began to softly cry. Once she realized what was happening to him, she lifted his face so she could see his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"I have never been better -- ever!" he exclaimed. "I think the emotion started getting to me. I am so in love with you. I have never felt this way about anyone before, and I don't even know what you feel about me. And, I hope I'm not freaking you out by blurting this out, but you are the most amazing person I've ever met. And --."

She put her finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh. You are pretty amazing yourself. Aside from being an Olympic class lover, you are the kindest, most considerate man I've ever met. How could I not fall madly in love with you?" She smiled and kissed the end of his nose.

"Really?"

"Really." She wiggled her hips around to indicate that they were still attached. "What are the chances of getting you hard again without ever leaving my sopping cunt?"

He smiled and wiped away the tears running down his cheeks. "Oh, Miss Ming. I don't think that will be a problem in the least." He bent down and plucked her nipple.

"Excellent, Mr. Lang. And after we have fucked until we are to raw to walk, maybe we can go back out on the court and work on your defense. It was pretty weak." She looked at him seriously and then broke into a hearty laugh.

"We'll see about that!" he said as he buried his head in her neck and kissed her until it tickled and she screamed for mercy.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers
12