The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The well-dressed man took off his suit jacket and addressed the crowd. "Welcome Bikers of the Northeast. I'm glad you could make it this year. I'm glad to see so many familiar faces once again. Looking around, I see that our contestants are in place and I know you saw the second place bikes roll in. Ah yes, I see our Grand Prize managed to make it as well. This year our prize is a special one. Her name is Allison. She's nineteen-years-old and still a virgin. Well, at least for now, but the best part is that her father is a well-known A.T.F agent."

The crowd broke into applause. I noticed the girl squirming about, but she was just swaying back and forth. All eyes seemingly focused on the girl. I even watched with some reluctant excitement as a huge man approached the hanging girl and pulled a large knife out of his sheath, quickly cutting off her bra and panties, as the barn erupted with cheers. I noticed a gold chain connected to each of her nipples, and that she lacked pubic hair.

A large women knelt down in front of the girl and seemed to lick in between her legs. "Yep, virgin pussy!" She cried out, and the barn erupted, again.

It took a couple of minutes for the barn to quiet as they seemed to enjoy watching her naked body squirm about. She did have quite the body, yet I felt bad for her. I couldn't even imagine what they planed on doing to her or what she must have been thinking.

One of the bodyguards fired a volley of shots into the air, which didn't help my nerves any, before the well-dressed man started again. "I also have the cash for the winning team," he said, holding up a shinny suitcase. "You'll find that I've been extra generous this year, having had a good run on Wall Street." More applause.

The well-dressed man held up his arms to let the crowd calm.

"LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!" He screamed out, and the crowd roared with approval.

Looking to my left, some of the other guys were squirming around like fish out of water. I did notice, however, that the guy on the opposite end of the line was looking pretty calm about the whole thing, so I figured he was my main competition.

Things were moving quickly. My team gathered in front of me and Alice was put into her place. She was kneeling about ten feet away from me. I looked down the line as the other four girls were also kneeling in front of their guys. The girl right next to Alice was huge. She must have been two bills easily, but looking at her crew behind her, she was the smallest one of the bunch. The girl next to her wore a bondage uniform, complete with spikes and shit. While the girl next to her was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and had her hair in pigtails. But she was no schoolgirl, she had to be in her forties.

It was the last girl that I was worried about. She was stunning! She had long blonde hair that fell over her body, and what a body it was. She was wearing one of those super small bikinis that was really just three patches strung together. The last guy was watching her as a couple of other girls were oiling her up. I guess they had a plan, too. He suddenly looked at me with a smile when our eyes met.

("Ah shit." I thought. "But common you have wanted Alice forever and in a couple of seconds she is going to have her lips wrapped around your dick." I suddenly felt my dick jump. "Ok, at-a-boy just stay focused, for once in your short life you can be happy that you're a quick shooter.")

Candy caught my attention when she came over to me and pulled down my pants. My underwear quickly following. She tucked the bottom of my shirt into the top and pulled it through.

"Just think of how long you have wanted this," she whispered into my ear. I quivered when she pulled my package out from in between my thighs. She went back over to the group, as I was trying to get over the embarrassment of being exposed to the group of strangers. I took some comfort in the fact that with all the abuse I took over my party incident, no one ever said I had a small dick or anything like that. I began to gaze into Alice's green eyes, trying to focus and block out what was going on around me.

("Fuck, if it worked a couple of years ago," I thought, as my gaze shifted to her full red painted lips.)

I heard the well dressed man scream ready, and with that, Tank ripped off Alice's top, revealing her firm large breasts with shiny silver dollar nipples. They looked better than I ever imagined. The plan was working already as I felt my dick churning. I was worried about jumping the gun, but (bang) a loud gunshot was fired into the air, and with that the five girls scrambled, on their knees, forward.

I watched as Alice's tits shook with every motion. I looked down and watched as her sexy mouth engulfed my twitching cock. She used her mouth for suction at first, like she was trying to swallow it. She was also swirling her tongue around it. I was relieved at how quickly my cock became hard. It helped that Alice really knew what she was doing. She pumped her head back and forth, as slurping sounds filled the barn. Even given the circumstances, I couldn't believe I was actually receiving my first blow job, from my dream girl. I could feel my body quiver, it felt better than I ever imagined it would, and in a few minutes, I was getting close. Alice could sense this, I think, because she clamped down hard with her lip-covered teeth, while quickly jerking back and forth. Her tongue was also hard at work. The feeling was erotically intense.

I'll never forget Alice's green eyes looking up at me, as I fired a shot of cum into her mouth, about the same time I heard a voice scream "first." Alice spun around a split second later, the judge behind her holding two fingers up over her head. My head was still a little foggy, but my crew behind her seemed pleased. I was even surprised to see Tank give a quick smile. The other chicks were hugging each other. I looked down at Alice who had a relieved look on her face. And yet, I was little disappointed at how I just missed first, and my chance to fuck Alice, by one second. That feeling went away however when Alice's lips returned to cock. She lovingly milked the rest of cum from me, but mostly she just licked it or sucked the head in her mouth. I was startled when I heard a voice bark out "third." Lost in my own lust, I forgot the contest was still going on.

Alice suddenly pulled away and looked down the line. I was a little disappointed, but I looked down the line as well, and boy was I surprised at what I saw. The judge standing behind the bondage girl had one finger raised in the air and the judge standing behind the heavy girl next to me was holding up three fingers in the air. It was down to the last two -- the schoolgirl and the gorgeous girl in the skimpy bikini. I glanced down at Alice at this point, some of my cum still dripping from her lips and chin, still not believing it.

I turned my attention back to the contest. The guy in front of the schoolgirl had a look of panic on his face. He was by far the oldest one in the group of contestants. He had to be in his fifties, so I got the whole schoolgirl thing, but it just wasn't happing for him. The last guy in the row, who was so confident before the contest, was having his own problems. I could quickly see why. He was hung like a horse and the gorgeous girl, with her hands tied behind her back, was having trouble fitting and keeping his cock in her mouth. She was trying, but she could only get the head into her small mouth. I guess she wasn't a deep throat expert. She might have looked like a model, but they needed a porn star for this guy.

I continued watching, until the older schoolgirl spun around, cum dripping from her lips. And since she had finished fourth, there was plenty more of that to come.

The barn broke into bedlam, as the contest was deemed official. People were yelling and screaming, some where celebrating, some where crying. My crew gathered around Alice and me. The girls were thanking us for taking them off the hook and the guys were congratulating each other. Probably thinking of the bikes they had just won, and the fact that their chicks were spared.

My chair was rolled back into place and I was thankful to finally be cut down. My wrists were just starting to bleed. My hands numb. As I crashed down in the chair, the guys sprayed me with beer. I just sat there with my head in my hands. A feeling of great relief running through my body. A few tears probably being shed, too.

"Hey kid," Tank said, lifting my head up.

"I hope you don't have any plans this weekend, 'cause you do now," he said, as he poured some beer down my throat.

("Wow, what else could happen to me?" I thought, as more beer was poured over my head.)

Candy suddenly sat on my lap, rubbing her tits in my face, promising to make me into a man.

Hack Saw just looked at me and smiled. "I guess you won't need those porno flicks this weekend after all."

"No, he'll be staring in one!" Candy said, and I felt my groin stir again.

"Let's take him back to the clubhouse for the initiation," I heard Tank say, before Alice protested. "But you said only if we won."

"But we won new rides, that aught to be worth one piece of pussy," Tank said, with growl. "Who says that he'll pick you?"

"Hear that?" Candy purred into my ear. "Your dream might not be over after all. But you have to do her in front of the whole gang!"

I gulped.

The End

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES. Please send me your comments.

12