The Contest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, Antonai didn't want to do those things every single time.

In fact, on this night, Yban was nudged onto his back. Antonai was the one who put his head over the prince's crotch, his wet black hair dripping all over Yban's belly and thighs.

And he was not prudish about his next move. He sunk his mouth over Yban's erection and loudly slurped it up.

"Aaahh!" The prince closed his eyes and completely forgot what the ceiling looked like. One of his arms swung over those closed eyes as he took in all the wondrous, slippery, snug feelings. In spite of the wetness, his cock was on fire and he wanted to burn out. Humming and sucking, tongue laving and branding, everything Antonai did was putting his heart and breath into a wild state.

"Ha ahhhh! Ha ahhhh!" Yban was beginning to see fireworks. His balls felt like fireworks. Shit, everything was fireworks. When Antonai grabbed his testicles again, he howled as liquefied heat squirmed inside himself.

Yban grabbed a pillow and bit into it.

And he burst, crash after crash layering in his senses, rushing through his prostate, his testicles, and through his twitching erection.

He didn't quite realize he had been moaning into the pillow, but he soon figured out his saliva had seeped into it.

The smacking, licking noises from the Emperor were completely undignified, and nobody cared.

***