The Contest Day 01

Story Info
For $60,000 how long could you last?
5.9k words
4.4
35.4k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into work on Monday morning and noticed a new sign posted on the bulletin board. It advertised a 7 day contest with the chance to win $60,000. At the time I was working for minimum wage, so the chance to win that kind of money instantly caught my attention. The contest was listed as open to all store associates between the ages of 18-29. Everyone was able to enter, but only 6 participants would be chosen. The sign didn't give many details about the actual contest other than that it was a 7 day test of self-control. I grabbed a slip and put my name in believing I had nothing to lose by seeing if I was chosen. The 6 participants selected would be announced the following Wednesday.

Over the next eight days I talked to fellow associates to see if anyone else had been interested in the contest. Many of them seemed to believe that it was some kind of scam, but a few had entered to see what would happen. At the worst we thought those selected would have a reason to take a week off of work.

Wednesday was my day off, but I went in early for the announcement. The list was simply posted where the original advertisement was placed. Julie, Alexa, Ashely, Matt, and Jake were all listed. I was very disappointed not to find my name, but there was still hope because the flier mentioned there would be six participants. I headed over to the service desk to ask about the final participant, and was told that the name was being drawn now.

Fifteen minutes later a new name had been posted: Adam. I was ecstatic (sorry that I failed to mention before that I'm Adam).

We were told that we had to 653 West Street at noon the next day. The rules of the contest would be explained and if we could all accepted the terms of the contest, then it would start Friday at noon and end the following Friday at noon. If anyone did not want to participate after hearing the rules they would be able to back out and a replacement would be chosen that day.

I arrived just after 11:45 and found Matt had already arrived with Julie and Ashley. I talked with them briefly, and I soon found out that they had no idea what to expect. They did all say they were willing to do a lot for the chance at $60,000. Alexa and Jake arrived shortly after and we all headed into a waiting room. The building seemed like large house. It didn't have a lot of windows that I could notice from the outside and was pretty secluded. I know that sounds sketchy, but the house felt comfortable enough and didn't appear in any way ominous.

Mr. Everett Filmore arrived just after noon. He was said he was representing the company holding this contest, and told us that the results would be used from some type of sociological research. He explained the contest as follows, "This contest is designed to test your self-control and is sexual in nature." That drew furtive glances around the room at each other, but no one verbally objected to the idea.

"The rules are different for the male participants and the female participants. Each contestant is guaranteed the chance to win $10,000. The $60,000 will be divided equally between each of the contestants not eliminated over the course of 7 days.

"The goal is to test each of your sexual control in different ways. For the males elimination is simple. If you masturbate to the point of orgasm you are eliminated. Females are eliminated if they have sex with any of the male participants or if anything toy is inserted into their vagina. Females are also eliminated if they perform any direct sexual act on a male contestant. Females are allowed to masturbate and they can be fingered by male contests if they want to.

"All contestants remaining after day 1 will not be allowed to wear more than underwear. To add to the challenge each day we have specific sleeping and showering arrangements. For the first three days each contest my spend 1 hour in the shower room with a contestant of the opposite sex. The order of this will rotate each day. For the final three days the time in the shower room extends to two hours, and the daily rotation will repeat itself. If a contestant is eliminated the person who was supposed to shower with them will be allowed to choose which pair they want to join in a different shower. All contestants remaining on Day 7 will have to shower together for two hours.

"Each contestant will be paired with a member of the opposite sex to share a bed with each night. That will not rotate and the chosen pairs will last for the duration of the contest. If your partner is eliminated you must join a different pairing.

"Now are there any questions?"

We all sat with shocked expressions on our faces. I was excited about the prospect of the contest. Julie looked to be the most bothered by the rules, while Ashley, her sister, had a smile on her face. No one asked any questions, so Everett continued.

"Since you don't seem to have any questions you may all leave. I expect you all to return here at 11 am tomorrow for a tour of the building and the contest will officially begin at noon. Please refrain from contact with each other until then, and I would recommend taking care of yourself tonight, but please refrain from anything sexual after midnight."

I headed from the building straight to work, and went out to eat after. Unfortunately when I arrived home I was not able to find any time alone, so I appeared to be stuck without any chance to masturbate until next Friday after the contest. I assumed that meant I would have no chance at winning. The challenge of going a week without masturbating is hard enough under any circumstances, but a week with Julie, Ashley, and Alexa in their underwear along with hours of them naked would be impossible to deal with.

Alexa was 5'5 with long light brown hair. Her chest was rather small, but went well with her petite frame. Her best feature was her ass. It was on the small side, but very tight and the perfect size to cup in your hand. Added to that was her long slender legs to make her incredibly sexy.

Ashely was 5'3 and bigger bodied than Alexa. She was in no way fat or overweight, just bigger. Her breasts were rather large likely close to a DD. Her ass was much bigger than Alexa's, and in tight wight pants was nearly drool inducing.

Julie was 5'7 with long dark hair, The fact the she was all of our supervisor (and Ashley's older sister) made her that much hotter. Overall she was probably the best looking of the three. Her breasts were in between the size of Alexa and Ashley, making then almost perfect. Julie's ass wasn't as big as Ashley's or as defined as Alexa's but still something great to look at.

If you're going to know what the women look like, I'll do my best to describe the men in the group.

I'm just under 6 feet tall, 200 lbs, making me about average sized. I'm not as much muscular as simply toned. Matt is the biggest of the group. He stands 6'6 320. He's not the most physically attractive man, but his sheer force of personality has some type of charm on the ladies. Jake is a lanky 5'7 with a bit of a muscular build.

DAY 1

I arrived at exactly 11 and hurried into the house to avoid being late. Mr. Everett Filmore was in the waiting room again ready to greet us all. He welcomed us again and began explaining the details of the house as he led us into the common room.

"This house has no televisions, radios, or computers in any of the bedrooms. The common room does have a television with a large selection of movies to watch. The movies range from classic children's movies to erotica. We also have a large selection of books for those interested in reading. The sleeping arrangements are listed on the door of each bedroom.

'Each bedroom contains a queen-sized bed with three pillows and one blanket. An assorted collection of sexual toys are kept in the closet of each room. Each closet also has an assortment of underwear for each of you that you can choose to wear during the last 6 days. They range from risque to almost sportswear.

"There are three bathrooms in the house, and the one shower rooms. Each bathroom has censors and will be able to tell if any kind of sexual activity is going on in their. The bathrooms are the only place any kind of sexual activity is prohibited. This is done to prevent male members from trying to cheat the system and masturbate in private. Outside of the bathroom a contest must remain with at least one contestant of the opposite sex at all times.

"Upstairs is the shower room. The shower room door lists the shower combination for each day. A timer is located on the inside of the door to let you know how much more time you are required to spend in there.

"The kitchen is stocked with all kinds of pre-cooked meals that will be more than adequate for the week. Alcoholic beverages are included in the bar along with water, Gatorade, milk, assorted juices, and coffee. If you should run out of food or beverage I will give you a number to call and more will be delivered.

"Now I will leave you all to explore the house on your own, and in half an hour you can meet in the common room for the official commencement of this contest at which time you are no longer allowed to be alone."

We all split up to walk around the house. I started in the common room. It was pretty big with three couches, all big enough to comfortable sit six people, arranged in the room around the TV. The television looked old but still nicely sized at 55 inches. I didn't go through the movie selection as I figured I would have a week to do that. I realized that the staying with a member of the opposite sex rule at all time might actually help me out. Even if I became desperate to masturbate I would have to do it in front of Julie, Ashely, or Alexa which might help restrain me.

The thought comforted and aroused me as I walked through the kitchen and towards the bedrooms. The first door read Alexa and Jake, door number two had Matt and Ashley on it, meaning I was paired with Julie. Knowing how slutty Ashley could be I thought Matt might be in trouble with his pairing. I was excited to be paired with Julie. The thought of sleeping with her with barely any clothes on for 7 nights was very appealing. What she would do during this contest was most interesting to me because I didn't think she was very open sexually, but this would be the way to really know.

There was a fourth door with a large glass window next to it. The sign on the door had observation written on it. Two of the bathrooms were on the opposite side of the hall from the bedrooms. I didn't have much time left to explore so instead of checking out my room I headed upstairs to see the shower room.

The first door upstairs lead to the third bathroom. Twenty feet past the third bathroom stood a large oak door that appeared to lead to a room that was the size of the three bedrooms downstairs put together. On the door was the list of the shower order. I was paired with Ashley on day one, Alexa on day two, and Julie on day three. It hit me then that in a few hours I would be spending an entire hour naked with Ashley. I was very excited that I was about to see her naked, but at the same time worried that she was also going to see me naked. I figured later in the competition things would all change when everyone started to get horny and became more risque in attempts to win, but on day one when everyone still had their head the shower would be interesting.

The actual shower room was huge. It was similar to a communal shower in a locker room, just it was very clean and looked nice. There were three shower heads in 10-foot radius with all kinds of soaps and shampoos kept to the side. It also had an extended bench outside of the range of the shower with a second bench on the opposite side of the room under another shower head.

After walking around a bit longer I header out of the shower room and towards the common room. Ashley arrived at the kitchen the same time as me and smiled. I looked at her quizzically to which she replied, "You're showering with me first."

"I know."

"I hope you're ready for me."

"What do you mean by that"

"You're going to eliminate yourself when I'm done with you of course, but if you do make it through I'm sure you'll enjoy sleeping with my sister."

She flashed a sultry smile at me and walked towards the common room making sure her hips swayed tantalizing in front of me on the way. I followed her to the room and sat down on the couch next to her and Jake. Matt sat on the opposite couch with Alexa and Julie while Everett sat on the third couch alone.

"Well it is officially noon," Everett began, "now you must remain with a member of the opposite sex at all times. You are free to determine who that is. The shower rotation starts at 5 pm. You are all required to be in your rooms by 1 am and stay in there until 8 am. You are allowed to leave to get a drink or go to the bathroom, but you must take your sleeping partner with you. Starting tomorrow morning the underwear rule goes into effect, and any contestant failing that will be eliminated. Good luck and have fun."

With that he left us alone. Matt asked, "So what do we do now?" Julie, who was used to being in charge spoke first, "I say we pair up for the day with our shower partner. That way we know who to pair with each day and don't have to switch during shower time."

"Good idea Julie," said Ashely, "I'm looking forward to keeping Adam busy today."

"Well, looks like Adam isn't making it through day one if Ashley has her day," Matt said with a smirk. "I don't think so, I bet Ashley is the first one to get fucked," I countered. There was a slight shock in the room when I said, "fucked." I was even surprised that I said it so early. "It's ok if you want me Adam, I don't blame you," smiled Ashley.

In truth I wasn't too worried about showering with Ashley Day 1, because I thought I could handle myself early on. I was more worried about Day 4 with Ashley. We all had sandwiches for lunch and settled on watching TV for the next couple hours until it was time for the first shower. Ashely and I were set to go second after Matt and Alexa. Matt seemed pretty excited about the shower as they headed upstairs while Alexa did not appear to happy.

Ashley sat with me on one couch while Julie and Jake each sat on their own couches. Jake asked, "So is Matt making it through this shower?"

I answered first, "Yeah he will, it doesn't look like Alexa wants to do anything."

Ashley: "We all know Adam is going to be the first one to blow his load."

Adam: "I'm making it through this shower. There's no chance in hell I lose on day 1."

Julie: "Wow, I didn't realize how much of a slut my sister really is."

Ashley: "Every guy I eliminate is another $10,000 to be split up for the rest of us. You should really help us out."

Julie: "Just because I'm not as skanky as you, doesn't mean I don't want to win."

Jake: "I want to make it to tomorrow to see the you two and Alexa stuck in underwear for the day."

Adam: "I try not to picture that, plus all you need to do is make it three days and you'll see them all naked for an hour anyways."

Ashley: "Yeah, you're lucky that you don't need to shower with me until tomorrow."

Jake: "What's stopping you right now from doing anything?"

Ashley: "Adam's cum is all I want today. Maybe Julie will help getting yours today."

Julie just shot an angry look at Ashley and that seemed to end the conversation for the time. After a few minutes of silence Ashley announced that she was going to do some more exploration of the house, so I had no choice but to follow her. She headed through the kitchen and straight past the bedrooms to mystery fourth room with the large window.

Adam: "What is this room for?"

Ashley: "Everett told me that this room is for live sex shows. Eliminated contestants can perform for the remaining contestants if they choose, and everyone has to watch."

Adam: "I bet we see you in their before this is over."

Ashley: "If I'm in there fucking someone it will probably be you, but I don't think I'm getting eliminated."

Adam: "Why is that?"

Ashley: "I can cum whenever I want. Just wait till we're in that shower. I'm gonna put on a show for you. There's no way you can avoid touching yourself."

Adam: "I think its time to go back to the common room."

Ashley: "Fine, try to avoid getting to horny before we shower."

Back in the common room Jake and Julie were still sitting on different couches and didn't appear to have done any talking. "Having fun Jake?" I asked. "Yeah, I think Matt and Alexa's hour is up finally."

A few minutes later Matt and Alexa headed back downstairs to join us and Matt informed us that there was no need to worry and that the shower was still clean. Alexa nodded in agreement looking pretty disappointed. Ashley looked at me and headed right up the stairs to get in the shower. "Well I guess in an hour we'll be saying good bye to Adam," I heard Matt say as I followed Ashley upstairs.

She entered the shower room first and made sure to lock the door after I got in. She turned back to me and smiled. She grabbed my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head. She kneeled down and slowing unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down the zipper. She yanked my boxers down and then got right back to her feet.

"You really expect to make it through this shower when you already have that nice erection for me."

"I can control myself."

"It's too bad that's not two inches bigger. I'm guessing it's seven inches, and I have trouble restraining myself with anything over nine inches."

"Of course you need something big, anything less would probably be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

"You can try and make jokes, but you should go sit on that bench, warm up under the shower and enjoy the show. Well as long as you can."

I took her advice and went to one of the benches under a shower head. The water was at the perfect temperature and had me instantly relaxed (really I wished it was ice cold). Ashley stepped forward just outside of the water to start her show. She slowly peeled off her shirt to reveal a lacy purple bra that barely contained her massive chest. She leaned forward to give me a better view and I can make out the top of her aerolas. She smiled as she stood back up and wiggled her hips side to side as she slid out of her pants. I could tell that she was well trimmed through her panties. I could see just a few little wisps of hairs. She turned around to reveal that she was wearing a thong, and she made sure to bend over to give me the full view of her ass. "Take a look at what you'll be staring at for the next week if you somehow survive this shower."

I couldn't talk, I kept screaming baseball, death, getting shot, cold water in my head so I could regain my focus. "Can't think of anything to say? It looks like there's no more blood left in your head."

Ashley unhooked her bra and left it drop, but covered her nipples to keep me from seeing her breasts completely. Slowly she removed her hand from the right and then the left. She entered the shower still with her thong on and leaned in front of me. She got closer with her lips next to my ear and her tits resting on my shoulder. She whispered, "Go ahead I want you to feel them," as she took my right hand and held it to her left breast. She slowly guided my hand up and down while a soft moan escaped her lips into my ear. She took my left hand to placed it on her other breast. She let my hands roam free across her chest and continued moaning and deeply breathing right next to my ear. "Yes Adam, that feels incredible. Squeeze them harder."

That was all encouragement I needed and up the intensity of my caressing. She moaned louder still in my ear. My breathing started getting deeper and I was losing all control. She backed away with a smile and kneeled in front of me. She ran her hands up and down the inside of my thighs leaving me wondering what would happen if I just lost it without touching myself. "Come on Adam, I'll stay right here. I want you to cum for me. I want you to cover my tits with your cum."

12