The Contest Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She emphasized the cum more every time she said it. She took my hand and placed it on my thigh. "Come on Adam, stroke it baby. I want to see you cum. I want rope after rope all over my face. I'll show everyone downstairs."

I finally found my voice again, "Oh Ashley, you think you're going to get me to cum for you, and lose $10,000 without even showing me your cunt." I knew that I should say cunt, because the dirtier the word the more it turned me on. I tired to focus back on $10,000 and what I could do with it.

"You want to see my pussy Adam? Well I know you won't be able to handle this."

She stood back up and gently pulled down her thong fully revealing herself to me. She was trimmed in the form of a landing strip leading my eyes right to the promise land. She grabbed my hand again this time guiding it slowly down her navel. "If you're not ready to cum for Adam, it's time for you to make me cum." She slid my hand across her slit before bringing my hand back to my face. "Can you smell my juices Adam? Can you taste how turned on I am? Are you ready for me to cum all over your hand?"

All I could do was nod in agreement. "While since you won't cum for me Adam, you're not allowed to make me cum. All you can do is watch from your seat." She stepped away from me and sat on the bench across from mine. She brought her finger to her lips and sucked it into her mouth, then let it out with a popping sound. Her right hand started to massage her breasts while her left slid down to her pussy. She started moving her hand in a slow circular motion teasing her as well as me. Her pace started to quicken and every few motions she would briefly slide a finger into herself going deeper each time.

I couldn't force myself to look away at one of the most amazing things I had ever seen, but i was able to turn my focus to her face. She seemed to be staring right back at me, and then it looked as if she was staring right through me. I could see the pleasure start to ripple through her as her eyes rolled upwards. Her moaning became increasingly louder as her orgasm approached. My eyes trailed back down to her hands. Her left hand was rapidly massaging her clit while her right index finger thrust in and out her. "Oh Adam, stroke you cock for me baby. I want to see you stroke it while I cum Adam. Please Adam, oooh, ahhh, Adam I'm going to cum for you."

I looked back at her eyes and I could tell her orgasm was real. I had never felt such a powerful erection as I did then. Her hips thrust upwards into her hand as she came. It felt like 20 minutes before she finally stopped cumming and came back to earth. She sat still for a moment with a perfectly relaxed expression. I looked toward the timer on the door and couldn't believe that I still had another 35 minutes in this shower.

"That looks like it hurts. You should cum and get it over with Adam. I'll even still let you cum on my tits. If you cum now I might even put on another show for you."

"I'm not giving up on the first day Ashley.. There is no way you're getting me to stop, but I am going to actually take a shower now."

I started to rinse and shampoo my hair hoping that it would calm me down. I quickly realized that I was not washing my dick for a week because any attention to it would eliminate me from the contest. When I opened my eyes again Ashley was next to me. "Well I'm still going to have fun in this shower Adam." She rubbed my shoulders and pressed herself against my back. The feeling of her chest against me pushed me even closer to the edge. She slowly slid her pussy against the side of my leg. I could still feel the cum from her orgasm now dripping down my leg.

She wanted me to wash her. I knew that it would not turn out well for me, but I couldn't resist the chance to feel her up. I started by soaping her back. I massaged her back with the soap enjoying the sensation of her soft skin. I reached around to do her chest while my aching erection (leaking pre-cum at this point) pressed into her ass. She showed no reaction to my erection. She didn't pull away, and she knew if she caused me to cum she would lose, so she stayed still. I took my time working over her tits with the soap. She let out soft moans as i worked them over. My hands slid down to her legs. I dropped down to my knees and made sure my hands slip down her legs without touching her ass or still sensitive pussy.

My hands worked down her legs and then back up. I started on the outside and slid gradually around to her inner legs stopping before my hands could reach her slit. She shifted willing me to please her, but I wanted to tease her as much as possible. I forced my mind to focus on teasing her hoping my erection would subside a little. I finally grabbed her ass. Each cheek was more than a handful, but I worked my hands around it alternating squeezing hard and lightly. Ashley had enough. She turned around to face me putting my head right in front of her dripping cunt. She pushed me onto my back, and for a brief second I thought she was going to fuck me. Instead she lowered herself onto my mouth. I felt the water cascade off of her and onto me as she reached down to spread her lips for my tongue to have easier access. All I needed to do was stick out my tongue and flick it back and forth as she drove her cunt into face. Fucking my tongue with all she could. She started bucking her hips faster and faster as she humped my face. I was enjoying it immensely, but I knew I needed to stop her from having another orgasm to give me some control of the situation.

I forced my way back to my feet and sat on the bench under the water. "If you want me to make you cum, then you're going to have to fuck me Ashley." She was out of breath as she panted,"That's not going to happen Adam."

She straddled my lap leaving my cock just inches away from the promise land. She slowly started to slide her pussy up and down my leg quickly getting back to the pace she had reached on my face. She held my face with her hands forcing me to look her in the eyes as she drew closer to cumming again. I can't describe what it felt like to stare into her eyes inches away from me as her orgasm rushed over her. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I put my hands on her ass to keep from grabbing myself. I pushed her cunt harder into my leg as she rode out her second orgasm of the shower.

She simply rested her head on my shoulder after she finished trying to regain her breath. My erection pressed into her stomach, but she didn't seem to have a care in the world. When she finally made it back to her feet the clock had ticked down to five minutes. "Adam that was amazing. If you do make it through this contest with me, I think I'll return the favor. I'm really going to shower now, but don't think I'll look away long enough for you to cum."

The remaining five minutes were uneventful as we both cleaned off before the showers turned off at the one hour mark. When we finished we quickly dried off and got dressed before heading back downstairs. Ashley wear only a tank top and shorts so short you could see the bottom of her ass when she walked. I wore gym shorts and a regular t-shirt.

"Holy crap, all that moaning we heard, and Adam is still here?" Matt asked.

"He actually held off, but good luck sleeping tonight Julie," Ashley answered.

"Why's that?" Julie asked.

"Something's going to be poking you all night," Ashley said as she nodded towards my very obvious erection.

Normally I would be embarrassed, but after that shower I didn't care. I was just proud of myself for surviving. Jake and Julie headed upstairs for their turn in the shower. The next hour was uneventful. Ashley and Alexa made mac and cheese for the rest of us to eat. We watched some TV and before we knew it Julie and Jake were heading back downstairs. The hour hadn't been able to relax my erection as I couldn't help but stare at Ashley's ass. I still desperately needed to cum, and I knew sleep would be almost impossible.

When midnight rolled around we decided to pair off with our sleeping partners and get ready for bed. Julie and I took turns in the bathroom before we headed off to our room. Her sleeping attire was not that skimpy. She wore an over sized shirt and sweatpants. The sweatpants were tight, and she didn't have a bra on under the shirt. I noticed that I could faintly see her nipples through the shirt. We had not talked much during the day, and really we never talked that much at work. I had no idea how the time before we went to sleep would go.

"How are we going to sleep," I asked.

"Well there isn't much room, so we should probably face the opposite direction. I don't want you poking me with that." She was referring to my not as noticeable,but still obvious erection.

"I'll do my best not to."

"What happened with you and Ashley in that shower anyways?"

"Well, in case you didn't already know you're sister is kind of slutty."

"Yeah, I had no idea there."

"Well, she ah, you know, wanted me to cum."

"That is the point of the contest."

"Yeah I know. Basically she put on a show for me, and in the end she got off twice while I'm stuck with this painful erection."

"Doesn't really seem fair to you."

"I did get a heck of a show, What happened with you and Jake?"

"Not that much. I kept my bra and underwear on and made him keep his boxers on."

"Not putting much effort into eliminating anyone are you?"

"I prefer that you all didn't get to see me naked so fast."

"I mean even your sleeping clothes aren't very exciting. I bet Ashley is topless and played with herself so that there's a nice wet spot on the front of her panties."

"You dealt with Ashley today, I don't need to make much effort to keep you hard up."

"Fair point. You could always go for the kill though."

"I could offer to show you my ass if you agreed to masturbate your way out of the contest."

"I might take you up on that offer if you took your top off while I did it."

"We'll never know though."

With that Julie shut off the light so she could doze off. "Good night Julie. Sorry to tell you I'm laying on my left side and can't help if something pokes you."

She laid with her back facing me without saying a word. I laid down as well and got comfortable. I did try to give her some space, but the tip of my erection touched the small of her back and my right leg rested against her leg. I could feel her ass just barely touching my leg and that kept my mind running wildly. I struggled to sleep, but Julie dozed right off. Over the next hour or so she nuzzled into my body. By the time I finally willed myself to sleep my cock was nestled firmly against her ass. My desire to cum and the feeling of Julie's soft ass against me made it a restless sleep, but I woke up feeling better and my erection finally subsided. As I slowly regained my consciousness I realized that today was the start of the underwear only policy. I could only imagine what Ashley had in store for all of us.

DAY 2...

12