The Contest Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam: "You want me naked?"

Julie: "I don't see how having your erection to look at will decrease my pleasure."

Adam: "You have a deal."

There wasn't an actual blindfold in the room, so Julie used the pillow case to cover my eyes. After I was blindfolded and properly situated against the head board Julie pulled off my boxers. I could feel her linger above my already erect cock and definitely thought she blew on it lightly. She sat at the opposite end of the bed leaving on our feet touching. I could not see what was going on, so I did my best to listen to her movements. I was able to hear her hand slip under the elastic part of her panties before more silence ensued.

I assumed that she was taking it slow to get herself going. Every so often I would feel her foot twitch against my leg.

Julie: "You can take off the blindfold."

Adam: "That was fast."

Julie: "No, I wasn't into it. It will have to wait until later."

Adam: "Aww, well I'll take of you in the shower like I took care of Ashley when we showered together."

Julie: "You'll bring yourself closer to elimination just to help me out?"

Adam: "After all three showers I figure there's no way I don't have a wet dream tonight."

Julie: "That's gross."

Adam: "Maybe I'll just get so excited in the shower that I'll cum without touching myself."

Julie: "Maybe you'll get lucky like that."

Adam: "So what do we do now?"

Julie: "Take a book from the shelf over there and read until about 5:30."

Adam: "How about you pick what I read and I pick what you read?"

Julie: "I can work with that."

For Julie I chose a book titled "Frenzy: 60 Stories of Sudden Sex." My fear that she would not enjoy my choice were relieved when she handed me a copy of "Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories." It was nice to know that our minds were in the same place, and I was finally looking forward to what might happen when we showered together. I enjoyed what I read from the book, but I tired to keep my attention elsewhere because reading erotica would not help my chances of surviving in this competition. Maybe Julie was trying to win after all.

We finally returned to living room shortly after 5 pm. Matt and Ashley were sitting on opposite ends of the same couch apparently trapped in an awkward silence. Jake and Alexa were already in their shower. Julie and I sat on the couch facing Matt and Ashely, and it did not take long for Ashley to plant herself on the couch between Julie and myself.

Apparently Ashley sat with us so she could put on more of a show for Matt. Sitting next to Julie would make it even hotter. She spread her legs and adjusted her bright red panties enough to give Matt a glimpse of what he was about to see in the shower. From my angle it was hard to see what she was showing, but I knew from the look in Matt's eyes that he could see the lips of vagina. She started by teasing herself. She ran her hand along the inside of her leg, but she stopped before actually touching herself.

Ashley: "Aren't you looking forward to our shower Matt?"

Adam: "You have no idea what she is going to do to you in there."

Ashley: "Don't worry Adam. I have even more planned for you tomorrow night."

Adam: "You mean if I'm still here?"

Ashley: "No. You'll be here tomorrow, Julie isn't going to do anything special for you tonight."

Julie: "You make it sound like a bad thing that I'm not a whore like you."

Ashley: "When you basically get $10,000 for every guy you convince to jerk off not being a whore is a bad thing."

Matt: "She has a point Julie. If you made Adam cum for you that would free up 10 grand."

Julie: "Who's saying I won't make that happen tonight?"

Adam: "I'm gonna say that you won't. I'm still here to win."

Ashley: "Come on Julie, put on a show with me right now and free up $20,000."

Matt: "I will concede for a lesbian show."

Adam: "I will not, but you should still go for it."

Julie: "Still not going to happen."

Adam: "Julie, you're still the only girl that hasn't cum during this contest yet. Part of you has to want to just feel good."

Julie: "I'm not doing anything like that with my sister."

Before the conversation could go any further Jake and Alexa returned from the shower forcing Matt and Ashley to head upstairs for their turn in the shower. Ashley made sure that she led the way up the stairs so Matt would have a little extra time to stare at her ass. She swayed her hips just a little extra basically begging Matt to cum for her already. There was no way he would still be in the contest in an hour.

I will give Matt credit because he almost made it the entire hour with Ashley, or 75% of it. 45 minutes after they entered the shower Ashley came running down the stairs wrapped in a towel with something white on her face. Matt did not appear to be following her.

Jake: "Don't you have some time left?"

Ashley: "I had to share the good news! Matt's eliminated!"

Alexa: "Good work Ashley."

Ashley: "And he can't deny it, the proof is on my face."

Julie: "You're disgusting Ashley."

Ashley: "Hey, I just freed up $10,000."

Adam: "Go finish up your shower, clean the jizz off your face and tell us the story."

Ashley: "Looks like I can sleep wherever I want tonight."

Julie: "That's great, go clean your face."

Ashley headed back upstairs and returned the shower. About 15 minutes later she returned wearing her bra and panties with Matt following behind her looking sad but relieved. The elimination process was simple enough. After someone did something worth elimination the story would be recited to the rest of the group and reviewed by contest officials listening in. Once eliminated a contest had to get dressed and leave the house until they were invited back at the end. To make his elimination official Matt had to tell the story. He was reluctant, but eventually he decided to let us in on the tale. I did my best to pay attention while awaiting for my chance to finally shower with Julie.

Matt: "I don't know how Adam and Jake made it through their showers with Ashley. I did everything I could to hold her off, but she was just so damn relentless. It was around the half hour mark that I realized I wasn't going to make it through the shower. Ashley was lying under the shower with her legs spread and the water pressure on high. She was toying with herself after coming close to orgasm twice before. I was sitting on the bench under the other faucet enjoying the show.

"She got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to me. She knelt between my legs as she continued to finger herself. She starting moaning, 'Oh Matt, ohhh Matt, cum for me Matt, I need to be sticky and covered in your cum so I can get off. Oh Matt, I wanna cum for you so badly. My cunt is burning, I need you to spray with your hot seed. Ohh Matt, I need it so bad.'

"Then she laid back on the ground so I could see all of her as her fingers fired in and out of her pussy. Her face contorted in pleasure, and I thought she was going to explode with an orgasm, but she stopped herself. Then she started talking about Alexa. 'Ohh Matt, I wish Alexa was her with us so she could eat me out while you watched. She licks my cunt better than anyone else. The only person who could do better than her is Julie. Julie's college roommate has told me stories. Ohh Matt, Julie was a cunt licker in her day. Ohh Matt, she was crazy in college. She once got drunk and fucked four guys in one night. She loves cum on her face, and doesn't care if it's semen or a girl cumming while she eats her out.'

"She kept talking about Julie, but didn't tell any actual stories. 'Ohh Matt, I need some cum on me. It's been so long for me. If you cum for me now, then you can fuck me when this contest is over. Come on Matt I know you want to pound my cunt with that huge cock of yours. I can feel you slamming in and out, in and out, as I cum over and over and over again. I want to to kneel over me and cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my tits. I need it now Matt.'

"At that point I gave in. I couldn't help it after watching her hand starting to work over her pussy again. I knelt down over her with my dick in my hand. I smacked it across her tits a few times and then started to stroke it with a speed that matched her effort on her clit. 'That's it Matt, cum for me baby.'

"It felt like my balls were going to explode as I shot cum all over her. The first blast hit right below her eye, then her mouth, another near her eye, and I milked the rest out on her tits."

Ashley: "Now say the official elimination phrase."

Matt: "Fine. I'm Matt and I masturbated my way to elimination."

Jake: "Wow Matt, I'm going to miss you."

Adam: "Yeah, see ya on the other side man."

Matt: "Good night everyone."

Matt headed off to his room to pack his things and get dressed. Ashley was now a free agent in terms of where she slept. Tonight she would get to sleep alone in the room she shared with Matt, but the next night she would be able to choose which pair (if all four of us remained) she would sleep with. She quickly announced her decision.

Ashley: "Adam, enjoy your shower and night with Julie. If you're still around tomorrow night I will be sleeping with both of you."

Adam: "Good to know."

Ashley: "Of course to sleep with me, you need to get through your shower with me first."

Adam: "I did it once, and I'll do it again."

Julie: "Ashley I'm sure he'll be able to handle you tomorrow."

Ashley: "So you're not gonna knock him out tonight?"

Julie: "We'll see."

Ashley: "Fine, I look forward to sleeping with Adam's cock nestled against me while I play with my big sister."

Julie: "That's enough Ashley, I'll see you in an hour."

Adam: "I guess that's my queue to head to the showers."

Ashley: "Good luck Adam."

I headed up the stairs not knowing what to expect from Julie in the next hour. For all I knew I could have my easiest shower of the week while Julie stayed dressed, or Julie could finally shower naked and I may join Matt in the eliminated group. Either way I figured that I would end the night happy.

The showers were already running when I entered the room and closed the door behind me. Julie was standing to the side of the water testing it with her hand, and sadly she was still wearing her blue bra and panties. It was almost sad that I was excited when her back was turned to me and I realized the panties had rode up enough to make it seem like she was wearing a thong. I wasted little time stripping off my boxers and heading over to get under the water. Even the glimpse of Julie's ass cheeks had me turned on. She had a great ass. It was smooth and obviously matched her slightly pale skin color. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab it, but I knew I had to restrain myself. I sat on the bench under the flowing water to relax and decided to break the tension.

Adam: "So is this going to be my last shower in this contest?"

Julie: "Is that your way of asking if my clothes will be coming off?"

Adam: "Are you assuming I'll jerk off if I see your tits?"

Julie: "Well tits, ass, and vagina."

Adam: "I think I could enjoy the view for an hour. You'd have to work for this to be the end of my contest."

Julie: "As hard as Ashley worked to get Matt out?"

Adam: "No, you probably wouldn't have to go that far."

Julie: "I never realized exactly how much of a slut my sister is until this all started."

Adam: "Well it's going to help her win a lot of money, cause she'll probably get me eliminated tomorrow if you don't do it now."

Julie: "You don't think you can make it through her again?"

Adam: "I've already been through a shower with her, seen her cum twice, heard dirty stories from her and Alexa, watch Ashley come on to you, seen Alexa cum up close, and now just seeing your ass cheeks has me at full attention."

Julie: "So you really need to cum."

Adam: "See, you just saying cum made my cock twitch."

Julie: "That must be rough."

Adam: "It is."

Julie: "Well I will give you something you wanted. I am going to actually shower this time."

Adam: "Nude?"

Julie: "Yes."

Adam: "Oh thank God."

Julie: "You stay there, do your best not to jerk off, and I'm going to clean up over here for a little bit."

There was no more talking and I was finally going to get to watch Julie take off her clothes. She turned her back to me and walked over to the other shower head. She unhooked her bra and threw towards the door away from the water. Even the sight off her bare back was great for me because I knew I was seeing more than anyone else so far in the competition had. She leaned forward slightly to slowly pull down her panties (was she starting to put on a bit of a show?). My attention was drawn to her now fully exposed ass, but I was quick enough to catch a glimpse of her tits as she stood back up. My eyes stayed glued to her ass as she started to shampoo her hair. She made sure to look at me over her shoulder often enough to be sure I didn't try to secretly masturbate.

She leaned her head back so the water could cascade over her hair and rinse out the shampoo. I stood up to get a view of her tits over her should. They were even better than expected. Without a bra they remained perky and from my angle her nipples appeared to be rock hard. No matter how well she tried to hide it I knew she had to be almost as horny as I was. She turned her upper body towards me as she reached for the soap.

The full view of her chest only made my erection reach its full potential. I was at the point where I thought if I looked at her tits long enough I might just cum without and manual stimulation. She covered her tits as she reached her right arm across her body to soap up her left and then repeated the process when soaping her right arm. Instead of bending over to soap up her legs, she raised up each leg to soap it. This had the nice effect of rounding her ass and making it look tighter. After finishing each leg she stopped before reaching her pussy to work down the back side of the leg. She slowly rubbed the soap across her stomach before finally reaching up to her chest. She grabbed her nipples as she slid her hand across her tits, but she did it quickly.

She reached down and cupped her own ass with one hand while running the soap across it with the other. She seemed to be running the soap over her ass for ten minutes (probably closer to two). Then she turned to face me, and finally gave me a view of her pussy. It was the best pussy I had seen all week. Somehow it was cleanly shaves and her lips were puffy. My reflex was to reach down and start jerking off furiously, but I managed to restrain myself. She stared into my eyes as she rubbed the soap between her hands. When she finished with it she tossed the soap to me. The soap hit me in the chest because I was to distracted by her hands to react to it.

Both hands were circling her pussy. Working around to tease herself. She would move her hands back and forth to spread her pussy open for my view, yet she stopped short of touching her own slit. Her eyes were still locked onto mine, and I tried to look back into hers every few seconds when I pried my eyes away from what her hands were doing. When she finally ran a finger over her slit and barely inserted it into herself I swear my dick grew another inch.

She ran her left hand over it, and then her right. She rotated hands and slowly increased her speed until she used only her left hand. Her head started rocking slightly back and forth and her face revealed a look of extreme pleasure. It wasn't going to take long for her to get off. Her hand started penetrating her pussy deeper and deeper with each passing second. She let out stifled moans as she continued to finger herself. Her face contorted with the growing pleasure, and then she stopped abruptly. She took a few deep breaths and appeared to come back to earth, and she walked to join me under my part of the shower.

Julie: "That felt nice."

Adam: "It didn't look like you got to finish."

Julie: "I'm not done yet, but I wanted to warm myself up before we had some fun in this shower."

Adam: "We?" I squeaked out.

Julie: "Yes, I'm going to help you survive Ashley tomorrow, and you're going to help me finish what I already started."

Adam: "This mean what Ashley said about you before was true?"

Julie: "Most of it was, but I left that behind in college."

Adam: "So how are you going to help me?"

Julie: "By making you cum."

Adam: "And eliminating me?"

Julie: "No. I do love seeing people cum. It gets me off better than anything else does, so I'm going to make you cum without jerking off."

Adam: "So you're going to eliminate yourself?"

Julie: "Nope. For a smart person I would have expected you to see the loophole in the rules."

Adam: "What loophole?"

Julie: "It will be much easier to show you."

Adam: "Alright."

Julie: "Lie on your back on the ground, and make sure the water sprays onto your cock."

Julie stepped out from under the water and I went to the ground to position myself still unsure of what she had in mind. Once I was on the ground I slid back so upper body was no longer sprayed by the water, but the water still ran over me from the waste down. When I was settled Julie stepped over me giving me a great view of her pussy still red from her own stimulation.

Julie: "Now raise your arms and put them out to the side on the ground."

Adam: "So in a T-shape?"

Julie: "Yes."

When I was in the proper position Julie knelt down over me placing her knees onto my arms so I couldn't move them, and she left her beautiful cunt inches from my face. I wanted her to slide just a little further so I could lick her cunt, but she didn't budge appearing content to have me restrained in this position.

Julie: "Now you are going to cum for me. That water must feel nice as it massages your cock. It's nice and warm almost like my pussy that is dripping inches from your face. I want you to cum for me, so I can cum with you. It's been so long since I've felt this dirty, and I need a great orgasm. Look at my tits Adam. My nipples are so hard, almost as hard as that nice cock of yours. Can you imagine spraying my tits with all that cum you have stored up. It would be like standing in front of a volcanic eruption at this point. You must want to feel my red hot cunt, but that's something only I get to do right now. All you get to do is cum. I bet if you arch your hips you could blast that pent-up cum all over my ass."

Julie leaned forward over me to give me a better view of her tits hanging above me. She brought her hands up to massage her breasts slowly allowing me to watch every reaction her body felt. I could feel an explosion building up inside me, but still wasn't ready to cum. She slid one hand down her body quickly reaching her pussy. Her hips slid forward once again bring her pussy inches from my face. It became even harder to get a view of as she slid all way up so that her pussy was resting against my chin. I stuck out my tongue and the tip was able to reach her slit. I flicked it up and down quickly as shuddered from the unexpected pleasure.

Julie lifted her hips up while keeping her knees on my arms so I could not move. Her pussy was not above my face. I tried to reach my head up to meet it, but I couldn't reach far enough. She started to rub herself again. Quickly her hips were rocking back in forth as she fucked her own hand. She shifted between grinding into her hand and letting her finger fire in and out of her pussy.

Julie: "Come on Adam I can feel it coming. I want to come and cover your face in my juices so badly, but I need to see your cock erupt to get me off. I need it Adam. Cum for Adam, let your balls release all that hot sticky goodness. Spray it all over me, and hurry we only have twenty minutes left. If you don't come now, you'll have blue balls all night and won't even enjoy jerking off for Ashley tomorrow night. Come on Adam."