The Contestants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thomcats
thomcats
19 Followers

Then they started to make violent and urgent love to each other. He rolled her silk linen up under her chin and exposed her body and moved his hands feverishly over her breasts and stomach. She tore his shirt open and went in a fury for his nipples, tugging at them and biting them until he cried out. He forced her legs apart and entered her swiftly with one hard thrust and she arched her back meeting his savage need, digging her fingernails into his back. There was no subtlety about this coupling. They worked liked raging animals to reach the moment when the knotted muscles and the knotted nerves would snap at last and their sweaty bodies seemed more engaged in a fight than in lovemaking. When she finally felt that she was about to come, she whimpered and put her hands to the small of his back forcing him even further inside, and he buried himself in her cunt and didn't even try to hold back the discharge that his orgasm unleashed, and they reached the coveted moment when their bodies gave away and the solace of fulfillment flooded them. Exhausted and panting he fell on top of her, and she lay unmoving under him.

Only slowly did he disengage himself from her, but he turned her over on the side and moved up close behind her and wrapped his arms around her again.

"Oh God, I needed that," he whispered against her cheek, and although she felt like crying again she smiled involuntarily.

"I'll give you a better one in a little while, a sweet one to suck on," he cooed in her ear.

"You're still tense," he remarked after a brief pause. "Let go and accept that I'm here for you. I'm not your enemy, and I don't want to harm you. I'm on your side, remember? I always have been."

She fought with her tears, and her body was almost rigid with the effort. He held her in an iron grip, but she found it so hard to give in.

He started to caress her back with long, languid movements feeling every part of her, and he eased his fingers in between her buttocks and went for her cunt, already hot and wet. Using small teasing movements, he fingered it before inserting two fingers in her from behind. At the same time, he moved his free hand around her body and cupped her sex. He held her securely, tightly, applying caresses to her most sensitive parts ever so lightly but with increasing intensity. She tried to breathe evenly but it was hard and every breath she took came with a little groan.

"Let go," he whispered again. "Give yourself up to me. You can't even guess at the pleasures that I'm capable of giving to you. Taste me and maybe you'll have a notion," he teased her gently and bent over her and licked the corner of her mouth.

She couldn't help smiling again. He had always been a master in the art of persuasion and as time went by he constantly perfected his skills. She threw her head back against his shoulder and felt the fire travel like a ripple over her skin. She was hot, and she was in heat, and she began to move her body in rhythm with his caresses. She felt a growing hunger for him, and she started to thrash in his arms and soon her groans turned to cries of need. That didn't seem to disturb him. He kept a steady pace, but his hands became harder and more urgent.

"I want to come," she pleaded, "I want you inside. Make me come!" She cried out of wanting now, losing all inhibitions.

"Yes, I'll make you come. I want to watch you. But you have to give in to me," he murmured silkily into her ear.

"Let go!" he said for the third time and finally she turned herself over to his hands.

She fell back against his body, spreading herself for him. She let him work her swollen sex into a frenzy, and she screamed and screamed when the waves of her orgasm came crashing in over her. Before she had recovered fully, he turned her over on her back and crawled between her legs. His erection was rock-hard, pointing towards his stomach and he fondled it lightly and teased her with it, circling his cock around her opening, wetting it in her moistness. Then he entered her still throbbing cunt with the utmost deliberation and eased himself into her hot inferno, and she came one more time, feeling his thickness filling her up. He gripped her then over the hips, tightly and almost painfully, and he held her hard while he fucked her, pinning her to the bed with his heavy savage thrusts. He bent down over her and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth in rhythm with his strokes, then she felt him stiffen and his cock started to pulse deep inside her, and he pressed his teeth against hers and moaned his pleasure and agony into her mouth as he released himself.

Long afterwards their bodies were still shaking. When Anna tried to move an arm or a leg she trembled, and he still lay on top of her gently purring into her ear like a big cat. She knew then that she would never be able to resist him or to shut him out. If he chose to make love to her in this way, he would always manage to render her totally helpless. Maybe that's what he wanted to prove to her. He would always be under her skin, be a part of her, no matter what she wanted or felt. He rolled off her at last, and they lay face to face in the big bed. She reached out for him acknowledging his presence in her life and she regained her total trust in him, the trust that had carried her through her childhood. He touched her face with the softest possible caresses, and she could see in his dark eyes that he understood what she felt and was content with it.

Then they hugged close all of a sudden and looked out into the dark room. They held on to each other as if they were drowning, staring out into the darkness, wondering with dire anticipation and dread what the future might hold in store for them.

**********

To be continued...

thomcats
thomcats
19 Followers