The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan does The Thing to Rachel and someone is not happy.
2.8k words
4.46
14.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But was I all right? (Was I all right?)
Did I take you to the height of ecstasy?
Was I all right? (Was I all right?)
Did a shadow of emotion cross your face?
Or was it just another trick of the light?"
—The Who, "Trick of the Light"

Hi. My name's Susan. Yes, really me this time.

Julie's pep talk did its job. Or she did the Thing to me, either one. It still worked. I knew I could do this now. Rachel sitting cross-legged on the mat in her underwear when I came into the room was also a big help.

I sat down on the mat across from her, debating stripping to my underwear as well so she wouldn't feel awkward, but then I remembered the Seinfeld bit about "pants beat no pants" and figured that would help with controlling the situation. The vibe I was getting from Rachel was that at any moment, I could simply step forward and kiss her (A plan that Suzy-Ho approved.); however, there was still that middle step of attaining control to deal with. Based on everything I'd studied, going into the teacher role would put me in the dominant position.

"Ok, honestly," I said, remembering that in-road I'd established back in the coffee shop.

"This first pose to learn is so basic that it's called the Child Pose. If you have any knee issues, go ahead and ease your legs into position as gradually as is comfortable." She followed along as I showed her the starting position.

"I've never had any problems being on my knees, Susan," she replied with an even cuter smile than before. I smiled back, but not a smile as big as hers. Laughing at or acknowledging that statement too much could blow everything now.

"That's good, Rachel. And we want to walk forward slowly with our hands, mindful of our breathing. Inhaling and exhaling through the nose when possible. Gently, like you're sniffing a flower rather than taking a big breath." I took a breath to show her and she followed my example. "And gently resting your stomach on your thighs, keep lowering yourself deeper until your forehead is resting on the mat."

I listened for a moment to make certain that Rachel was breathing properly before continuing. Then came the tricky part. I can't really explain it any better than "emphasizing my will toward her" as I changed my tone of voice to a more soothing one.

"Of course, one of the most important things about yoga is the relaxation that it brings. You're starting to feel that now as we hold the pose, aren't you, Rachel? Becoming more and more relaxed as you rest your head on the mat?"

"Oh, yes," she exhaled. "I'm honestly feeling it now."

"Thank you, Rachel. As I said earlier, I'm more of a secretary than an instructor, so it's very important that you honestly tell me how I'm doing here. Just continue to breath and relax."

"I'll tell you honestly, Susan," she said, sounding a bit more distant. "It's important."

It was working! I slowly, quietly rose to my feet and looked down at her; head bowed, arms outstretched, like a supplicant worshipping at the feet of a jungle goddess, and I felt it! The confidence that I'd sought and thought I'd had a grasp on so many times before; what I'd started to feel before the encounter with Helen that set me back to zero, was now filling me, but so much more. It felt amazing... it felt different... it felt...

* * *

Snow was on the ground outside the 1977 Lincoln Continental that I was driving down a deserted road through the woods. I was wearing a red knit hat, a big warm coat, and had a blue-and-white scarf around my neck. The other women were in the car with me, but this time, they looked different.

"Great job, kid," Sue said from the front seat with a little chuck to the arm. Instead of wearing her usual outfit, she was wearing a red sweater over our old waitressing uniform.

"Always knew you could do it."

"Ooh yeah," said Suzy-Ho from the seat behind me. She was wearing a bright yellow sweater, but true to herself, wore no pants or underwear and the seat beneath her was as wet as the insides of her thighs. "When do we go for her?"

"Be patient," I said over my shoulder. "It's just now working here." I looked in the rearview mirror, then turned to the seat behind Sue, where Suzy-Q was in a green sweater over the vinyl fetish version of a French maid's uniform, holding back tears. "Something wrong?"

"I... just..." Her voice was coming in the little gasps of imminent tears. And then the dam broke as she sobbed "You're going to get rid of me!"

I suddenly turned around and climbed over the seat into the back. Sue slid over and took the wheel while I wriggled in-between Suzy-Q and Suzy-Ho and turned to face Suzy-Q. Sue yelled back at me.

"Dammit, woman, DON'T DO THAT! I know we're all figments or 'Your Voices' or whatever, but that's still a fucking stupid move!" Even though this was all in my head, Sue was right, and at the same time, I didn't want to hear it right now, so I gave her a "just drive the fuckin' car" look and turned to Suzy-Q. I tried to put my arms around her and she tried to scoot away, but even in an imaginary big 70s car, with three people in the back, she didn't have far to go.

"Hey," I said to her. "Why would you think I'd do that?"

"B-because you think I hold you back or bring you down. Don't you think I hear the way you all talk about me? 'Chad's Whipped Mule,' 'just a thing to be used,' 'get us gang-raped in an alley just to feel some kind of validation?' Suzy-Ho's the only one who's not mean to me, and that's just because she wants to fuck me like she wants to fuck everyone!" I turned to look at Suzy-Ho for comment; she was busy touching herself and nodding in agreement.

"And now... now you've got this precious confidence of yours and you all think I'm just dead weight in here. You always talk about how Sue kept us alive when we were with Chad. Well, what about ME? I did what I had to as well! I gave in to every horrible thing he wanted and became his slave because YOU know what happened when Sue tried to hit back; who we became then!"

Sue slammed on the brakes and stopped the car, turning around in the seat with an "I will kick your ass" look on her face. Suzy-Ho took her fingers out of her pussy and quivered in fear. I let go of Suzy-Q. All of us stared at her in silence for a moment.

"Suzy-Q," I said as softly as I could. "Honey, we don't EVER talk about her. Troy and Julie don't even know about her, and I hope they never find out."

"Well, you're just as ashamed of me as you are of her. And now that you're getting the hang of this controlling people thing, where am I going to go? You'll send me away to be with her."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and slid up to her; putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Suzy, I'd never do that," I told her. "To anyone, but least of all you. You're more important than you know, dear: You're the one who bears the scars for the rest of us." I looked around and stared Sue and Suzy-Ho in the eyes. "The ones we all work so hard to forget that sometimes we forget to appreciate you for it too." They both slowly nodded in agreement. I turned back to her.

"You remind me of where I came from; and not to get full of myself. And I'm gonna need the hell out of you now more than ever! If I listen to HER all the time," I said, pointing at Sue. "We probably WILL end up ruling a country and having wars with Helen." Sue gave a "well, yeah, probably" shrug at that. "And if I listen to HER all the time," jerking my thumb over my shoulder at Suzy-Ho. "We'll end up doing gangbang videos for the rest of our life." Suzy-Ho's mouth opened. I turned to her and said "NO" before turning back to Suzy-Q. She was still crying, but the tears were slowing. Then she looked up at me.

"M...maybe we could do both... and have gangbang wars with Helen." Suzy-Ho was the first to laugh, then Sue, then me, and finally her. I held her and gave her a little smooch when the laughter died down.

"Look," I said as I pulled off her sweater. "I just need to rethink you is all. Part of this confidence thing is accepting myself and all of you are part of me, so that means accepting you too." I turned to Sue. "This gonna be a problem?" Sue shook her head no and spoke.

"I just want you to stand up for yourself, girl, even; or maybe especially, if I'm the one who needs standing up to. If that's gonna be Suzy-Q's new job in here, I say bring it." I smiled and turned to Suzy-Q again.

"I need to get back out there, but I think the first step is going to be a makeover; something that suits your new role. The 'Robert Palmer Fetish Maid' look's gotta go. Here!"

I ripped off her outfit with one good tug. Skin-hugging latex fell away to reveal a black jacket over a yellow vest and a white shirt with a high collar. The vinyl skirt with snaps at the front and back of the crotch for easy access gave way to long green pants. Stilettos became blue and white spats. White gloves and a blue and yellow top hat appeared. A black umbrella completed the ensemble. Suzy-Q looked herself up and down.

"J... Jiminy Cricket?"

"I'm pressed for time. You ladies can take her clothes shopping, right?" I looked at the other two, recalled Suzy-Ho's usual fashion sense, and then turned to Sue. "You can take her shopping, right?"

"Yeah, I got this. Get back out there, tiger."

I nodded and gave Suzy-Q a kiss.

"Talk to ya real soon." She smiled.

* * *

I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Rachel was still holding the Child Pose. I could hear that her breathing had deepened even further. I took a moment to study the curve of her ass from my new vantage point before softly speaking.

"How are you feeling, Rachel?" Her response came in dreamy sighs on the exhales of her breath.

"Relaxed...honestly. This feels nice...Susan." It took her a good four seconds to sigh out my name.

"That's good, honey. Good and relaxed for me. And now I'm going to show you a pose that's even more deeply relaxing than this one. Would you like that, Rachel?"

"Yesssss," she half breathed, half moaned out. I could tell she was turned on before, and now it carried on her voice. Suzy-Ho let me know that I was far too overdressed for the situation, and I agreed and slipped my sweatshirt off.

"Ok, this one is called Shavasana," I told her as my bra followed. I didn't want to tell her the English name in case it shook her out of her current state, but it's called the Corpse Pose. "But first, you were right about it being hot in here. I'm going to make myself more comfortable too. Would you like me to help you?"

She hadn't said anything the heat being the reason she'd taken off her dress, but I knew from being on the other side of this experience that she was now remembering things that way. My letting my pants slide to the floor, leaving me only in panties, added to the suggestion.

"Yesssss...hot...more comfortable..." I gently reached down and unhooked her bra, slipping it down her shoulders. Now we were both wearing nothing but our panties.

"Ok. Just relax, and I'll move you into the pose." I gingerly pulled her upright, allowing the bra to slip from her shoulders, revealing an adorable pair of boobs beneath. She looked up at me with a glassy-eyed, peaceful smile before her gaze lowered to my own exposed tits.

"Mmm... hot... knew they would be. You're so beautiful, Susan." I couldn't help a big smile at that.

"You're very beautiful too, Rachel. Honestly, I thought so the moment I saw you in the coffee shop. We need you flat on your back for this one." As I helped her get her legs out from under her before laying her head gently onto the mat, she stared at me with a dreamy gaze.

"Ohhh...me too...soon as I saw you..." She pursed her lips, but she was too relaxed to raise her head, so I leaned down over her for the kiss.

I heard something in my head. A voice that sounded like my own; well, all of them do, but I wasn't used to hearing this one assert itself loudly enough to make out over Suzy-Ho's moans.

"She deserves the truth," Suzy-Q said. "That 'honestly' thing isn't JUST an in-road. She's been nothing BUT honest to you, and before you go any further, you should give her the same chance Troy gave you that day." It was important enough to Suzy-Q to speak up, so it was important to me too. I took a deep breath and raised myself up until I was on my knees above her.

"Rachel, there's something I need to tell you. The people downstairs, Troy and Julie, my roommates..." I thought again. No, this is honesty time. "No, my lovers; the two people I love most in all the world and in every possible sense. They have this ability; they can control people. Make them do whatever they want. They've been teaching it to me. And I've been practicing it on you since I walked up and started talking to you. If that scares you or you think it's wrong, tell me and I'll let you go."

Rachel slowly raised her arms. I leaned forward, figuring that if she wanted to choke me to death at this point, I certainly had it coming. But instead of grabbing me by the neck, she put her hands on her shoulders and tried to pull me down, closer to her. I didn't resist. I let her pull me down until our breasts were pressing together, our nipples poking each other's soft flesh. Both of our thighs rubbing against damp silk between our legs. I let her lower me further down until our lips touched and her tongue lazily snaked into my mouth to dance with my own. When they parted, she looked into my eyes and spoke.

"Good thing I...wanted to fuck you...when you walked in the door." I smiled and returned the kiss as our hands began to explore. Our tongues continued to play against each other until both of our hands reached each other's waists together. Rachel raised her hips off the mat to allow me to slide her panties past them and down her legs and I did the same for her. She broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes again as our wet slits found each other.

"Honestly," she whispered.

* * *

Hello, I'm Suzy-Q. Susan and Rachel are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms right now next to Troy and Julie (They had a "proper introduction" after a couple hours upstairs.), and I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, so I'm trying again.

My job in Susan's head is trickier to explain than Sue and Suzy-Ho's, mainly because we're still ironing out exactly what it is. Am I her conscience? I kind of hope not. I don't like the cartoon cricket look much more than my last wardrobe. Moral compass, then? Nah, she's got the morality thing down well enough. Besides, how do you dress for the job of "compass?" Would I always have to face North?

Am I that confidence she's been looking for all this time, hiding in plain sight behind the chains that Chad put us in? I'd like to think that, it'd be a nice job; but I'm not sure, and if I was Confidence, wouldn't I be absolutely certain that I was?

Susan's still on the road to figuring out who she is, so maybe I'm not supposed to know yet either. She's still got a lot to learn, and putting mind-control into the mix just adds to that.

Ooh! Maybe I'm the part that learns from our mistakes! That sounds like a good job, an important one too. I could do that one.

I hope I'm not some kind of "It was in you all along" thing, cause that'd be lame.

But whatever else I am, I know I'm here to help.