The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

She's not jacking me anymore, just holding my cock, the head in her mouth, and she looks up at me again. "Just swallow," I say and I can see she does. Then she sort of grins at me and starts washing my cock and balls as I slowly deflate. She then does my legs and then stands back up in front of me. I pull her close and kiss her and she kisses back, pushing her hips against me.

We rinse and dry off and head into the bedroom. I pull the spread and top sheet back and we climb on, kissing and holding one another. I then start working my way down her body. I want to make this something memorable for her, the best fuck she's ever had. I spend a lot of time on her breasts, sucking her nipples. She's no longer quiet, lots of moans of appreciation, catching her breath when I bite a little bit just with my lips, her hand on my head, encouraging me, her other hand on my back, feeling me, rubbing me.

I should take more time but I want at her pussy. So I kiss down her stomach, get between her legs, which she spreads, welcoming me there, and kiss the insides of her thighs. I pull her lips open and get my tongue into her and go to work. Her moans are louder, her hands still on my head, tousling my hair. I do everything with my tongue that I can think of, tongue fucking her, licking her clit, finger fucking her, lots of clit action and she gets juicier and juicier and louder, Her knees are up to her shoulders, her feet in mid air, opening her to me. I can feel her go into orgasm, her whole body jerks, her hips bounce, fluid comes by my fingers in her vagina. I move my mouth down and try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth. She's actually screaming by now as I suck on her. Her hand is pulling on my hair, pulling me away, so I sit back and look up at her. She's not looking at me, she's looking up at God or something and I slide up over her and get my cock aimed at her. I take her hand and move it between us, putting her fingers on my cock. She realizes what's about to happen and opens her eyes and looks at me as she helps aim me into her.

I start pushing my way in. This is the tightest I've ever run into. I have to really push hard to force my way further and further in. It feels as if it's going to pull my skin off so it must feel similar to her. Her eyes are squeezed shut. It's like she has a wall of something in there, I've never experienced anything like this. I pull back very slightly and bang into her as hard as I can and my cock makes it in a little further. I think she's crying. "Are you all right?" I ask. She just nods her head affirmative, her eyes closed. I push more and more and work my way all the way in. She's accepted my entire cock, although it was actually work getting there. I pull back a little and then slide in again, then again and again. I pull way back, almost out of her and her eyes open wide and look at me.

"You're done?" she asks.

I smile at her. "No," I say as I push slowly all the way back in. Her questioning look turns into a smile of sorts. The next time I pull back, she lifts her hips and pushes back at me and we're into a very terrific fuck. In a fairly short time, she's moaning and gets louder and then I can feel her insides grasping my cock with almost a rippling motion. I've felt this before, an orgasm, her vagina trying to milk all my cum out to impregnate her. Which reminds me that I don't have a condom on and she's not on the pill, so I can't cum in her. I hold my place, my cock fully in her, as her screams turn into moans and I start up again, sliding in and out and she starts pushing back. I pull almost out of her and she gets her legs up around me, her heels on my butt, to pull me back in. As I push in, she moans and moves her legs down and starts pushing back again. She has another orgasm and then I realize that I'm about to cum so I do pull out. She tries to get her legs around me again, her arms pulling me close and I unload my sperm on her stomach and abdomen.

I roll off to the side and she rolls onto her side and puts a leg up over me and kisses me, her sticky stomach on my hip and side. I roll to her and put my arm around her and we lay there kissing. "I'm going to like it here with you if we do anything like that very often," she says, kissing me again.

"Oh, we'll do it often Racquel, I love it as much as you do." But I'm sticky, The bed's sticky. I think men don't stay hot and sexy as long as women or something because I look down between us at the bed, wanting to move somewhere cleaner, and I see blood. A fairly noticeable amount of blood. "There's blood here. Did I hurt you, are you all right?"

"I'm as all right as I can be, it's just that I've never done this before. I guess you took my cherry as they say."

"You were a virgin? I never expected that. Wow. So this was your first. I never realized that, you didn't act as if you'd never seen a cock before or done this before."

"Well, I had seen a cock before. Not nearly as big as yours. And I had seen it cum after I used my hand on it. but that's as far as I've ever gone before."

"But a virgin. Why did you ever agree to this arrangement?"

"Well, it was a good arrangement as far as I'm concerned. I mean, I'm as horny as other people, I knew I was going to do it eventually. I just wanted it to be something special the first time. And this certainly is something special. I mean, you're a genius, at least in your field, you're rich, you're in good physical shape, you're a real catch. It seemed like the perfect time to do it. Besides, I was practically on the street. That greaseball that ran the cheap motel wanted me to pay with my body and that would not have been anything special at all. If I moved out and was really on the street, sleeping in doorways, Lord knows what might happen. My getting college out of this was perfect but I think I would have done it just to experience it. This has been terrific, the best hour of my life I think. I even sucked a cock, something I had never done before Did I do any good?"

"Racquel, you did great. This has been the best hour of my life, too, the best sex since my first time."

She leans over me and kisses me, half climbing on me. "How long before you might be ready again?" she asks, nodding in the direction of my soft cock.

"It won't be long," I say, "a few minutes."

"Hey," she says, as if she just had a thought. "How about that agreement you said you would write? Do you have one?

"Yeah, I do," I tell her and climb off the bed. She gets off, too, and follows me. I walk over to a dresser and pick up the paper and hand it to her.

"I will support Racquel Gutierrez and pay her college expenses until she graduates in exchange for her providing me companionship. Alex Barton"

That last is my signature. She says, "Do you have a pen?" So I pick one up and hand it to her and she signs under my name. "I guess I should sign so I'm agreeing to that 'companionship' part. But it doesn't seem as if you're getting your money's worth. I should also add that if today has been any indication of what it's going to be like, I think I'd of done this all for free because it's been so great."

With that. she puts her arms up around my neck and leans her whole body against me. We kiss and she moves her hips to rub against my cock. When we break, she looks at the bed. "Where do you keep your sheets, we need to change that bottom one." She lets go of me and we go to the closet in the hall and I pull out a fitted bottom sheet. "They're all white, every one," she says.

"Yeah, it's simpler that way. Everything matches everything." She looks at me and grins and acts as if she's going to say something and then doesn't, just takes the sheet and heads for the bed. She pushes the spread and top sheet to the floor at the foot of the bed, moves around loosening each corner of the filthy fitted sheet and pulls it off, then hooks the one corner of the new sheet, then moves down to hook the next corner. It doesn't fit. She shrugs and moves back to the first corner and turns the sheet and starts again. All four corners fit now. She then picks up the spread and top sheet and puts them back at the bottom of the bed and turns to me.

I step to her, put my arms around her and kiss her. She responds by hugging me and kissing back. We slobber at each other a little and then I bend down some to get my hands and mouth to her breasts. I love her breasts. I love her whole body. After feeling and sucking on the nipples, I take her waist and move her back a step and sort of push her to sitting on the edge of the bed. I then kneel on the floor, spread her legs -- although she spreads them on her own when she realizes what I'm after - and get my face to her pussy.

I need to credit that first prostitute I used for teaching me to eat pussy, to like eating pussy. I have no idea why I like it, it's a mental thing. But I think it's sex, pure sex, to get my tongue in there and slurp up all her tastes and experience giving her an orgasm. I do everything I've learned to Racquel and after a couple minutes, she's getting wetter, her moans or gasps are getting faster and louder. I'm sliding two fingers in and out of her and lip biting and sucking her clit, which has popped out and is a lot like a little finger. Then she blows, The fluids come, I move my mouth down to suck everything in I can. She's pushing my face into her and then pulling me away.

She slides down to kneel next to me and kiss me. "You get up there, it's my turn," she says softly So I sit on the edge of the bed as she starts working on my cock. This is her second time. The first time she seemed to have fun, almost using my cock as a toy or something to play with and suck on. She seems more in earnest to giving me a great cocksucking this time. I'm too big, she can't get much more than the head in her mouth. She uses her hand on the largest part of my cock to masturbate me, her other hand on my balls, but she keeps her mouth on my cock this time, sucking and moving up and down as much as she can. Lots of lip and suck noise as she slobbers. I've cum often enough that I'm going to last and after a while, several minutes, I think she realizes that.

"Slide back on the bed," she says, "on your back. Where are your condoms?" I point to the small table next to the bed and she opens the drawer and takes out a condom. "You must have to buy extra large," she says as she looks at the foil pack. "The gym teacher actually taught us how to do this in health class," she adds as she gets the condom out and starts unrolling it down on my cock. "I've seen this on the internet," she says as she straddles over me and gets the head aimed into her pussy and starts dropping down, taking it inside her. She's still so tight it must hurt a little. She drops some, then stops, rises a fraction and drops some more, supporting herself on her legs. She's finally fully down on me. She looks at me and grins. "You really fill me, I think you're up in my stomach somewhere," as she starts to squirm around, feeling me move inside her.

She leans over me, stretching out both arms to support herself, and then starts using her legs to rise a little and drop back, over and over. Moving just and inch or so, then sliding almost off and all the way back down. I reach down with one hand to get fingers to her clit and massage it a little. She starts gasping and groaning and giving out 'ohs' and just keeps riding me. Her orgasm hits and I can feel liquid dripping out onto my groin, her inside rippling around my cock, and she collapses on me, my cock still fully in her. The top of her head is below my chin, I can feel the shape of her breasts on my stomach. I put my arms around her and use my legs to push us into a roll, my cock still in her I'm now on top and her legs are knees up on each side of me.

I start pumping into her, slowly at first and then harder and faster. She's never experienced a real pounding before. Her body is pushing back as much as she can, she's grunting on every stroke. We're both working at this, perspiring slightly. Her grunts turn into a blurted word, "fuck" with every pound into her. It doesn't take too long and she's into another orgasm, felt by me because of her insides grasping me even tighter. I stop and let her get over it slightly and then pull out entirely. "Roll over," I say. She does and I grasp her hips and lift her. "Get on your knees." She does and I'm between her legs, aiming my wet, shiny looking cock in its condom, back into her, between her beautiful ass cheeks.

Again I start slow and build up and soon I'm pounding into her as fast and hard as I can. I feel like an animal rutting. That is, there's no thought, just animal lust driving me. I'm holding on to each side of her butt, almost upright myself, pushing my cock into her. She's back to grunting and emitting blurted "fuck" over and over again. It doesn't take long and she's getting another orgasm and this time the grasping of my cock has it's intended effect and my sperm comes boiling up and fills the condom. I pull out and she collapses onto the bed. I crawl off and lay next to her. We both just lay there, breathing for a moment and then she rolls onto her side and looks at me, sits up slightly and reaches to take the condom off, rolling it up carefully to keep my sperm inside. She gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom. I don't hear a flush so I guess she's put it in the waste basket, and then she's crawling onto the bed again. I'm on my back and she lays completely on top of me.

"This has all been something else, hasn't it? I've never experienced anything like it before. I love it. I just love it."

I put my arms around her and she wriggles atop me and I can feel her whole body. "Aren't you sore? Your vagina has never had such a workout before."

"Yeah. I am. My clit more than my vagina. But it's a nice sore. It reminds me how much I've loved the experience. And it's not sore enough to stop us from doing more when ever you want." She kisses me on the lips and we kiss for awhile. "I'm hungry," she says." It must be past dinner time by now. Do you have anything in the kitchen I can cook up for us?"

"I probably have something. Well have to look. I don't usually eat in, I go out to restaurants." I kiss her again. "You cook?"

"Well, yes. I was raised by a mother that insisted I know how and then in these foster homes, you have to chip in and do whatever needs doing. I haven't earned any blue ribbons but, sure, I can cook. When I go to school I'm going to want to eat breakfast, take a lunch with me, probably. And I don't know your schedule but whenever you're here, I can cook dinner."

We head into the kitchen and look into the refrigerator and a pantry that has lots of canned goods. Racquel says she can quickly get something ready for us and she starts opening cans and getting some cheese out of the refrigerator. I get a couple glasses, fill them with water, and put them on the table and then get some silverware out. 'We've both been naked almost since you got here, does that bother you?"

"Well, yeah, a little," she says,with a couple pots heating on the range. "I've never done any of this before and I've certainly never walked around naked like this. But I figure it's your place, you're paying the bills, if that's what you want, why Not? Besides, I've loved every minute of my time with you." With that, she comes over to where I'm sitting in a hard chair, straddles me slightly and sits on my lap, putting her arms around me and kissing me.

"Mmm," I tell her, "I may decide to eat you instead of whatever it is you're cooking."

"I wouldn't complain, I really love that, but maybe you should eat me after eating the food. I'm hungry and sperm wouldn't satisfy me right now." She climbs off me and goes back to the stove and starts dishing things out onto plates. It's not a fancy meal, green beans and sort of a sloppy Joe or ground meat with sauce and melted cheese on toast, but eating it with a beautiful naked woman makes it one of the best meals of my life. After, she sits on my lap again an d we plan tomorrow.

I need to notify building management that she's living here and give her a key. We need to get to Planned Parenthood and get her on birth control pills. I also need to get her to a doctor for a physical but that can wait a little. We need to go to Nordstrom's and buy her a lot of clothes and get her a card on my account and we need to get the bank to issue her a credit card on my account. We also need to get to the college of her choice with her high school transcripts and the offer of scholarship and arrange to get her admitted and starting in the Fall semester -- or Fall quarter as it may be called now. We need to stop at County offices and get her birth certificate so she can eventually get a driver's license and passport but those can wait a few days. On the way back, we can stop at a market and buy some food for the kitchen.

Somewhere mixed between kisses and her squirming her bottom against my cock we manage to get all that planned. I need to go in my office first and clear the day ahead. We then go through the apartment and determine where she can put everything of hers and where she can set up a study area for later. There's a second bedroom so that helps solve some things. Then, we're still naked and still horny apparently. At least she is. I'm not sure if I'm capable of anything more for a while. She goes to work on my cock with her mouth and we discover that I am.

I think I can almost fuck all night at this point and perhaps never cum again. So I don't bother using a condom. I don't make it through the night but I manage to satisfy her enough that we're finally curled up against one another and asleep and I still haven't cum although she has, several times. The next morning, I'm awakened by her sucking on me again. So I have her scoot around and we sixty nine until we both manage an orgasm. While she gets some breakfast, I shower and shave and get dressed. I'm afraid to shower with her because I know we'd be at it again. I eat a small breakfast, coffee and toast, while she has a better one and I head to the office. I promise to be back in about and hour and a half.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Six months later everything has worked out even better than I had ever dreamed. I've spent years now in a false life immersed in technology, doing code work, creating software, then running a business. I had no life outside of work. Now I feel as if I'm close to normal. I've got a beautiful girl that seems to like me and we have sex regularly. We talk, we're friends even though it all started a little strange. I actually eat at home more than anywhere else. It's like I have a wife. I've even thought of seeing if she's interested in being my wife, making the arrangement permanent, I'm truly happy.

I call home and talk to Racquel, telling her I'll be there in about an hour and asking if I should pick up anything on my way home. When I get there, she's in a short little bed jacket of some sort that pretty much shows me she has nothing on underneath. I get a glimpse of her pussy as she moves. I can also smell food. I kiss her and hug her and we eat dinner. She says she's done all of her class work and pretty much leads me to the bedroom so we end up naked, in bed, a little earlier than usual. I hold her against me and kiss her and run my hand down her back and feel how her back swells out onto her lovely ass.

"Racquel, I was thinking today that . . . "

"What am I doing wrong?" she interrupts. "When we first started we made love for hours, I had orgasm after orgasm, and now we're doing much less. Last night all we did was fuck once and then go to sleep."

"You haven't done anything wrong. I love being with you. It's just that at first it was sort of like a honeymoon, where we discover sex and overdo it. Now, we've settled down a little. It doesn't mean I don't want to have sex with you, I do. Definitely. But the drive isn't as strong as it was at the beginning."

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers