The Contract

Story Info
She just wanted a child, what will my wife say?
4.4k words
4.35
114k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
421 Followers

This is my fist submission. I hope you enjoy.

**********

I hated being indoors all the time at my job, so I always took my break back at a table on the loading dock. I was sipping my coffee when Sherri walked up and sat down. Sherri was the company nurse, and a bombshell. I think the budget for band-aids for our company quadrupled the day Sherri Grey came to work, and has never gone down.

"Mr. Beckson, I was wondering if I could get you to listen to a business proposal."

"A proposal? Sure! You don't mind if I record this, do you?" I pulled out my pocket recorder and switched it on. I was the contract negotiator for most of the company contracts, and I was used to double checking what was said to make a business proposal against the actual contract.

Sherri looked at the red light on the recorder and nodded. "It's OK, I expected you to do this, because I'm not sure how this sort of personal contract works."

"A personal contract?"

"Yes, I wanted to know if you would be willing to sell me your sperm."

Any attempt of composure was completely lost at this point. I did manage to turn my head in time so that I didn't spew my coffee all over Ms. Grey, but just barely. "What? You? Me? Sperm?"

"Yes Mr. Beckson, I'm 34 years old, and I want to have a baby."

"Look Ms. Grey, I married, and I think you could have your pick of any of the single men around here. You should find a man and marry him, and have his kids. Why are you asking me?"

"I've tried Mr. Beckson, but the men just treat me like a sex object, and not like a woman like you do. I was going to use a sperm bank, but I decided that I don't trust what the men donating to a bank have written on their applications. I think they might be padded. I checked your medical history and educational background, and I believe you are a very suitable candidate."

I was in complete disbelief at this conversation. She may have said other words after the first sentence, but I was hung up that I had treated her like a woman. Every time I had to deal with Sherri, my mind was screaming "Don't look at her tits, don't look at her tits", and I melted every time we completed our conversation and I watched that perfect ass wiggle away from me. I wasn't any better than the rest of the guys, I was just better at hiding it.

"But Ms. Grey, I'm married, and I love my wife, and I wouldn't want to cheat on her."

Sherri nodded, "I know that, and I don't want to break up your marriage. So there would be no intimate contact between us at all. When I determine the best days to receive a sample, you would have to come down to the health clinic and use the restroom to make a dose in a condom. You could then hand the sample to me for processing. You will be generating a sperm sample for me, but we will have no intimate contact that would put your marriage at risk. I would also want to your wife to know that you are donating sperm for my child."

Processing? Generating a sperm sample? She was trying to make this sound like a simple business transaction. I couldn't look at her, so I stared at the table and the pocket recorder with the red light glowing on it. My god, she was actually serious! I had quietly lusted after this woman, and she wanted me to give her a child. The real irony of this whole thing was that my wife and I had spent eight years building up our finances, and we were about to start our actual family. I wanted a child, but my wife was starting to become cold to the idea and suggested we delay for a few more years. I continued to stare at the recorder's red light until it went out. The recorder was voice activated, and had turned off because I had been staring in silence, I had to say something.

"Ms. Grey, I'm not sure I could do this, I mean, we would be having a baby."

"No Mr. Beckson, I would. This would not be your child; it would be mine and mine alone. I would have to sign something that makes you not responsible for child support, and you would have to sign something to give up your parental rights. It would be like doing business with a sperm bank, and I would also have to have some assurance that you might be willing to do this a second time, because I want my children to be true brothers and sisters.

Sherri had thought this out! She was not sure of how to go about getting the contract correct, but she wanted a baby. Sherri was also making clear headed moves to assure that she got what she wanted. My mind was racing, and I knew I needed to say something, but the little brain that's between the legs was taking over and throwing out any sense of reasoning that I had.

"Ms. Grey, you HAVE been thinking about this for a while, haven't you?" Whew! That didn't sound too much like a sex crazed maniac. I was just hoping she didn't look under the table that I was sitting at.

"Yes I have, Mr. Beckson. I will also need to test you for STDs, because some can be transmitted through the seminal fluid. I purchased one that uses a blood sample. I want to test you before we go through with the contract, so if you come by the clinic, I would be more than happy to test you at my expense. You don't have anything to hide, do you?"

"Me? With an STD? Of course not! I have never cheated on my wife."

My reaction to the accusation was automatic and immediate. I HAD never been with another woman after I had married Tanya. There had been other before we were married, but none after. The thought that I had cheated on my wife had incensed me.

"Well, then come by the clinic this afternoon and I'll perform the test. Even if this doesn't work out between the two of us, I would like your help in finding out how to make this contract for a sperm donation. You are the first, that I was going to contact, because of your work in contracts, but I had two other candidates within the company that may work out."

Others? With my Sherri? I think not! Wait a minute! What am I saying? This isn't my wife, and this will not be my child, even if I did provide the sperm. My mind was a blur. What to I do? What should I say?

"OK, I'll come by this afternoon. I'll be there after my one o'clock meeting."

"Great! I'll look forward to seeing you!" and with that she simply got up and walked away, letting me watch her ass wiggle back and forth with my mouth open.

After a few minutes, I managed to take another sip of my now warm coffee and come back to me senses. I quickly pressed the stop on the recorder and pressed the back key to replay the last conversation. I then pressed play on the recorder and listened to the conversation again. Oh, my, god! I had agreed to actually come down and give a blood sample! What was I thinking? I realized that my brain had clearly shut off, and my manhood was in control for over half of the conversation.

I turned off the recorder and went to my office to try and clear my head. When I sat down at my desk, I stared at the photo of my wife, and I realized how much I wanted to have a child. I have heard of women having a biological clock go off, but I had never heard of such a thing with men. I didn't actually want to have one with Sherri, I was longing to have one with Tanya. I will admit, I did lust after Sherri's body, just like any other men around here with a heartbeat, but I would have never acted on it. What had triggered my mind to blur was a burning desire to sire a child.

After coming to my senses, I now knew that I needed to talk to my wife about starting a family tonight. I yearned to have the evening free, but I would have to wait until tomorrow. The McGreggor account had been finalized two weeks ago, and the celebration party was tonight. As contract negotiator for the McGreggor account, I knew all the parties involved, and would be sorely missed.

After having my morning break, which seemed to make time stand still, the rest of the day seemed to go by in a blink of an eye. The presentation for the meeting had a few glitches in the power point presentation, and time passed quickly as I edited the slide show, and the one o'clock meeting went without a hitch.

I was a bit apprehensive about my meeting with Sherri, but I think it went well. I stopped in the clinic, and Sherri drew the blood sample. We chatted with each other, and I found that my desire to have my own child was so much more important than giving one to Sherri, that the act of donating sperm to her was almost a slap in the face to me. I found that I was talking to Sherri in a calm but serious tone, and my brain was working in my standard contract negotiation mode. I left the clinic, flattered that Sherri had selected me, but I had pretty much ruled out that I was going to donate sperm.

I decided to leave at three to go home and get ready for the banquet at six.

I was getting excited for Sherri, that she would soon be able to be a mother, just like I wanted to be a father. I wanted to follow her progress, and in some way this almost seemed to be a "practice" pregnancy for me to follow before Tonya and I would have our child. I left the clinic with thoughts of a night of passion with Tonya, where I would place my seed, and start a new life. I drove home with a clear vision of placing my hand of Tonya's belly, and feeling our baby kick. I showered thinking about the delivery, and holding my child for the first time. While I dressed for the banquet, I imagined watching my child take its first steps and cry out "Dada".

I was nearly ready, when Tonya came through the bedroom door. I waltzed over to her, and planted a huge passionate kiss on her lips. She pulled back and stared are me, she seemed all wound up to me. She raised an eyebrow and turned the sarcasm up to full blast. "My my, aren't WE in a good mood tonight? Is there something I should know about? You're not meeting with anyone at this banquet, are you?"

"No Tonya, it's not like that. In fact, I would love to have you come with me. How about it? I'd love to dance and romance you tonight."

Tonya pulled the quilted comforter off the bed and wadded it up. "You're kidding Paul, aren't you? This week is midterm week, and I have a butt load of papers to grade. I told you two weeks ago I wouldn't be able to make it. I already planned on coloring my hair tonight, and trying out this facial mask that Clair has been raving about." She turned and left the bedroom with the comforter, and headed towards the laundry room.

Oh well, So much for my grand and loving mood. Reality has a way crushing romance. When I got home from the Banquet, I just knew that Tonya would be in her ratty bathrobe, have her hair up in curlers, and that some bizarre green glop would be covering her face, and grading midterms at the dining room table. Even the thought of sitting down with her and discussing starting a family seemed to be a remote possibility.

I took a deep breath, and realized that tonight was not going to be the night to discuss our future. I also knew that she wouldn't want to have sex on the clean sheets. I blotted Tonya out of my mind and resigned myself to enjoy the banquet. I also decided that I needed to double check our finances. I wanted Tonya to stop teaching and raise our children until the final one was in first grade. Once all the children were in school, we had planned that Tanya would then start teaching again. I really needed to make sure our finances were in order so that we could start our family.

**********

I ended up having a fairly good time at the banquet, and I stayed as the party moved from the hall to the bar. I had a glass of wine with the dinner, but that was all the alcohol I had all night. I nursed a Diet Coke to get some caffeine in me before driving home, and I pushed my hand into everyone's hand before leaving to go home. I managed to get home about nine PM. I had nailed vision completely of Tanya at the dining room table, except that the glop on her face was blue instead of green. I went into the office and booted up the computer while Tanya continued to grade papers.

We both worked in silence for about an hour before I saw the light go out in the dining room. Tanya took a shower as I tried to figure out why we had a lot less money than I thought we would by now. We were still saving money, but at about half the rate that I thought we were. It seemed that it was just little things that had added up. I did figure out that our paying an extra $300 each month on the mortgage was having a profound effect on the equity that we had on the house. If we needed to, we could re-finance the mortgage and get a much lower minimum monthly payment. Things were looking up. I made a few notes to make a few calls in the morning and called it a night.

**********

I didn't have the most restful sleep that night, but I enjoyed it. The little brain was working overtime working out what position would be best to get Tanya pregnant. I woke up with a raging hard on three times, and went into the bathroom twice to take care of the problem so that I could get back to sleep. I woke up in the morning with the fourth hard on of the night, and wondered when the last time Tonya and I had morning sex. I rolled over to find the bed empty. I looked around the room and saw the bathroom light on. Tanya came out in her ratty bathrobe and her electric toothbrush in her mouth and went over to the closet to pick out clothes for the day. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes, "Finally!" After she pulled a blouse and a skirt out of the closet and placed them on her side of the bed, she disappeared back into the bathroom.

A few moments later, she came back out with an attitude, "Paul, you really need to watch how much you drink at these banquets. You tossed all night, and you woke me up both times you went into the bathroom to pee. You need to watch it, or you're going to turn into an alcoholic and lose your job. Paul, are you even listening to me? You could at least have the decency to look at me when I'm talking to you".

When she started into her spiel, I became focused on the red light on my recorder that was sitting on my dresser. It was recording the entire rant. I lowered my head and stared at the floor while my mind first tried to figure out when I had forgotten to turn the recorder off. I knew that I had listened to the entire recording of yesterdays morning break, but I couldn't figure out when I had turned it back on. I raised my head to view my fairly angry wife going on about looking at her while she was talking.

"I'm sorry Tonya. I don't know what came over me. I was a little upset that you wouldn't come with me last night, and I guess I over did it. Why didn't you come with me last night?"

"This again? I told you, I needed to grade papers."

"You could have graded papers this weekend. You could have had a good time at the banquet. I know you love to dance. We could have danced together last night."

Tanya was getting livid, "Oh, so this is my fault! I have to stay home and grade papers and you get to go out and get drunk with all your friends at work."

"I didn't get drunk."

"Whatever line of bullshit are you trying to sell me, I'm not buying it. You tossed and turned all night, and even had to get up twice to go to the bathroom, and you're expecting me to believe that you didn't have too much to drink? Actions speak louder than words, Paul!"

She was fully into this fight, and wanted to tear me a new asshole. I just wanted her to calm down. I didn't want this to go on any longer. "I apologize. I'm sorry."

She continued to drive her point, but I just continued to repeat "I apologize. I'm sorry." After she started up after the third time, I simply got up and walked into the bathroom and started my morning routine. I didn't want to fight, and if she wouldn't accept the apology, there was not point in continuing. I wasn't going to let her continue to grind away at me.

"Hey! Paul, don't you dare walk away from me! This isn't finished! Paul, you get back here this instant!"

I turned around and quietly spoke, "You are not my mother, and you will not order me around. Marriage is a pact between two people that choose to be with each other. I was having a special event in my life, and you chose to not stand beside me. I simply wanted to share a pleasant evening with you, and for that, I am getting venom from you. I'm starting to wonder if I even want you to have my children, anymore."

Tonya just stared at me with her mouth open.

The argument was over. I finished getting ready for work, kissed her on the forehead, and said, "We need to talk about our future as a couple tonight. I want you to think about where you see us five years from now, and I want you to share that with me tonight. I will do the same."

The final action was to discretely pick up my keys and the recorder and head out the door. I left the house with tears in my eyes. How could we have such a blowup over such a petty thing? I picked up coffee and breakfast pastries on the way to work, and went straight to my office. During the drive to work, it had occurred to me that Tonya may have listened to the conversation between Sherri and I, from the day before, so I wanted to listen to everything on the recorder again.

I had a ten thirty meeting that I was already prepared for, and I had come in early. I had three hours to listen to the recording. I sat down and wrote down a few questions.

Where do I see myself five years from now?

Do I want a divorce?

Do I want to be a sperm donor?

These were very good general questions. I then went for specific questions.

Has Tonya heard the recording of Sherri's proposal?

Why didn't Tonya go with me to the banquet?

I reset the recorder and fumbled around with the forward and back buttons until I found the morning conversation. I listened to it, and in a way, I felt fairly proud of what I had said. I had stated that I was married twice, and that I loved my wife. I found out that I had started the recorder again when I went to the clinic to have blood drawn. I was even more content about the afternoon conversation than the morning one. I re-stated that I was married several times, and that I was in love with my wife. I then prattled on about having children with her.

I did finish my meeting by promising to talk to my wife about donating sperm to Sherri, but I also told her that if donating sperm would cause any anxiety to my wife, that I was not interested.

Even if Tonya had heard the conversation, I think I handled myself well.

I then listened to the rest of the recording. It was obvious that I had forgotten to turn off the recorder. I had recorded myself going to the bathroom, which is a bit embarrassing, especially the flush. I found out I was in a very good mood going home, I was humming to the music. I heard myself getting ready for the banquet and asking Tanya to come with me.

I thought about the argument this morning and all the venom that Tonya had thrown in my direction. I had graciously asked her to join me, and I had allowed her to bow out. I had not forced her to do anything against her own will. Not like the demands that Tanya had placed on me this morning. Our marriage didn't seem like a partnership to me.

I then heard Tanya's voice say "Hello, Ben. Yeah, it's Tonya. Paul is leaving right now. We'll have at least three hours before he comes back. Get over here and fuck me silly."

I stopped the recording. I felt completely betrayed by Tonya. I then looked down at the paper and started going through the questions. My world had been blown apart. I then added more questions to my list.

Do Tonya and Sherri know each other?

Is this a setup?

I may have sat there for a half hour staring at my questions, and pondering what else was on the recorder. Then the phone rang.

"This is Paul Beckson. How may I help you?"

"Paul, this is Richard. I would like you to come by my office before that ten thirty meeting."

OldHideki
OldHideki
421 Followers
12