The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I can see your breasts through your gown, your nipples are hard." He flicked his wrist in her direction, "I bet you were actually thinking of me when you put that on, weren't you? You knew I liked your big tits," he remarked nonchalantly, leaning against the couch and crossing his legs at the ankles.

"And I bet... you were totally lost in that pretty little head of yours while you were showering, wondering if I was even going to come to you tonight." He started circling her like the prey she was.

Chills skittered down her spine. Damn, was he reading her mind? How could he know that?

"Your mind racing a mile a minute wondering how I would fuck you: If I'd be rough or go easy? If I would notice you trembling when you begged for me? If I would be able to- " he sniffed at her collar bone loudly, "-smell your arousal?"

She didn't need to answer; the blush on her face and her body language told him all he needed to know. Her head was hanging down and she had suddenly found something very interesting to look at on the immaculate carpeting while she chewed her bottom lip and toyed with her fingers.

"Very well," he sighed. "Since you wanted me to see 'em lets see 'em; no use hiding them. Show me your fucking tits. Now."

Her whole body stiffened at his gruff tone but she gave a pitchers nod and did what she was told, sliding the shoulder straps down and letting the material float to the floor; her nipples puckering in the cool air.

She fought the impulse to cross her arms over her chest. She had a feeling that he would be displeased if she did so she kept her arms firmly at her sides and her fists curled in tight little balls.

"Eyes up, pet, it's too late to be bashful."

He nodded approvingly when her big green eyes finally met his eyes. "Good girl. Now play with those big tits of yours. I want to see how far you can stretch your nipples." Watching as she yielded to his whim, alternating between lightly tugging at her nipples and letting them flick between the webbing of her fingers until they looked like hard pink pencil erasers.

"Why do you want to be my pet and let me ruin you?" He asked softly, his eyes intently fixed on her face.

She thought about her answer while she ceded to his wish and continued to knead her breasts, "I... um... I just want to be able to let myself go and to not have to think; to just feel- to stop going in my head and detaching myself from the moment. I've never been able to do that," she admitted. "And I... ah... I like it. I like idea of giving myself to you."

He looked at her thoughtfully, as if he were studying her, and nodded towards the bed. "Sit down on the edge of the bed and spread your legs."

She dutifully sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back slightly, supporting herself with her arms and expanded her long legs.

Getting down on one knee he hooked his fingers in the crotch of her panties and tugged them down until her sex was glistening in front of him. His hands glided up the inside of her smooth thighs and gently pushed her legs even wider, arranging them to his liking.

He placed his mouth at the bottom of her sex and gave her an ice cream cone lick up her slit until he got to the little kernel at the top; the stubble on his cheek made the sensitive skin on her thighs ruddy with whisker burn.

He kept his eyes locked to hers while he teased her with the tip of his tongue, expertly swirling it around the little nub until it was swollen and popped in his mouth, her hips swiveling in response, aching for more. But he kept his touch light and continued with the tease; sucking at her clit, pulling it into his mouth and biting down gently.

Her guttural moans of discontent echoed through the room when he unexpectedly pulled back and rose to his full height. "You look lovely, pet. Your arousal pleases me," he said cupping her jaw approvingly, moving his thumb over her bottom lip and looking pleased when she nuzzled his palm with her cheek.

The Man took her hands in his and slid them under the waistband of his trousers. He could feel her hands quivering as they traveled over the curve of his ass, catching his trousers until gravity took over and they fell to the floor. His monstrous erection bobbed a hairsbreadth from her mouth; he always went commando. He took off his one thousand dollar handmade Italian silk shirt and chucked it to the floor like a dirty dishcloth.

He swung his big body behind her and straddled her back, his erection settled in the small of her back. His unyielding arms wound around her waist and pulled her tight against his chest; rough hands creeping under her breasts and walking down her ribcage.

His brazen hands moved effortlessly over her hips and turned inward so his finger tips brushed the inside of her thighs, tickling her core as they moved back up to her waist, gently fingering the small navel ring she wore. Her head tilted back against his shoulder as she relaxed into his hold and let go of a soft moan into his ear.

"I like your piercing, little pet. Should I attach a bell to it so I can hear you when you walk? Maybe we should have these pierced too, yes?" He teased, flicking his fingers over her nipples.

He chuckled when she let out a little whimper of panic and tensed in his arm: Something to remember for later on.

He clasped her hand and placed it on her core. "I know you're wet for me, girl, I tasted you. Touch yourself; show me how you like to be touched," his voice was a faint whisper in her ear as his breath danced over her neck.

Hesitantly, she cupped her swollen sex and ground the heel of her hand into it, her fingers dipping in. The Man kept his big hand covering hers, feeling her fingers move beneath his as he urged her exploration on.

Looking over her porcelain white shoulder he watched, with clinical interest, as she bit her lip and blushed beautifully while she masturbated.

"Purr for me kitten," he coaxed, "let me hear you purr." Placing a kiss on the shoulder he was just admiring and rolling his cock up and down her back.

Of course, she obliged by moaning loudly into his neck and sank her fingers even deeper into her tiny cavern.

"That's it, pet. That's my good little slut," he encouraged while he finger combed her hair off her face.

When he sensed that she was close to shattering he grabbed a hunk of her hair and ruthlessly tilted her head back; putting his ear close to her mouth so he could savor every moment of her climax.

"I'm going to enjoy filling that tight little cunt of yours, stretching it wide and packing it full of cock. But first, I'm going to watch you come and hear you scream my name. I'm going to watch that cunt of yours beg for my cock. Now, come for me and be loud about it."

Almost before he could even finish his sentence, Emily's body jacked and she screamed his name. White-hot heat surged through her veins, her body felt like it was a sparkler going off and her head was spinning. Her sex was contracting in little spasms, the tight ring of muscles absorbing her fingers in deeper and locking them there.

She was so numb with pleasure that she hardly felt him put her fingers in his mouth. His tongue darted between her juice coated fingers and nipped at her fingertips. Damn, she really did taste like warm honey. Delicious.

He skillfully slid out from behind her and lowered her slack body to the bed. Placing a paw of a hand on each side of her head he hovered over her with his face just inches from hers, relishing the sight of her flushed face and glazed eyes.

"Tell me what you want, pet; tell me what your body is begging for," he calmly asked when her eyes refocused and she impatiently squirmed under him.

"Please-"

"Please what?"

"Please-" Her throat worked as she struggled to form the words that she couldn't say. Please stop. Please continue. Please make me come. Please deny me. Please fuck me.

The Man crushed her breasts so tightly that the excess flesh oozed out between his fingers like Playdough. Then he roughly assaulted her nipples; cruelly twisting them and rolling them in his fingers like radio knobs.

"Please what? Don't fuck with me, little girl, you won't win."

In a voice of restrained desperation she confessed the lurid secrets that had lay dormant in the deepest recesses of her soul. The words poured out in an endless stream, shameless fantasies she never had the courage to say out loud.

Damn, he loved hearing her beg for it and fully intended to give her every thing she wanted.

He easily lifted her by the hips and dumped her in the middle of the bed causing her take a bounce and flop backwards when she landed.

"I'm looking forward to giving you what you want, but you can't have everything at once. Only a taste for now," he growled as he straddled her and abruptly shoved the head of his cock into her modest opening. "Like I said, I want to make you last awhile."

As expected, she tried wiggling away when the searing pain of his crusade exploded through her. He stifled her campaign by grappling her hands above her head; his fingers biting into her wrists. His other hand coiled around her waist while he followed her body movements with his own; relentlessly maneuvering into her core and not allowing her any quarter.

Her body contorted violently as she died in his arms with an outburst of cries. He leaned down to kiss her, inhaling her screams and claiming them for his own. Her heat-soaked sensitive flesh spasmed and clinched tight around him; greedily consuming his cock.

Damn, it was good to be him. THE CONTRACT 3- JUST FEEL

Emily was resting contently on her side with The Man pressed tightly to her back, their bodies fitting together perfectly. He knew the moment he saw her walking through his lobby, and then again on the beach, that he had to have her: Her with her dark shoulder length glossy black hair, crimson pouty lips, porcelain white skin, and curves any man would want to sink his teeth into, a modern day Betty Page. And it wasn't just the sight of her in her tiny bikini that got his attention either. She had an easy smile and radiant warm eyes that drew him in. Eyes that hid secrets he was eager to uncover and he always got what he wanted.

His fingers skimmed over her shoulder blade and down to her ribs, slowly tracing the curve of her body until he got to her fleshy hip. His fingers positively itched to touch more; he moved his hand to the back of her thigh and up and over her rounded ass, feeling it dip in just a bit. Was that a dimple in her ass? He scanned down her unblemished back to the offending dip. Yep, damn that was cute; his fingers lightly falling in the crack of her heart shaped ass as they traveled back up.

His hand settled in the valley between her breasts and he trapped one of her legs between his with his hips were cradling hers; protectively wrapping around her.

"You said that you wanted to just feel. To let your body go and to stop over thinking; you're going get your wish. I've taken it easy with you so far. What I gave you was just a taste, but not any more," his voice steady and quiet in her ear as he tucked a piece of errant hair behind her ear.

"You know, most females can't take all of me... but you will, won't you?" He challenged. "I'm going to fuck you with my big cock and you're going to take it all. But it won't matter if you can or not. I'm not going to stop, baby girl, not until I'm buried to my balls in you. And it might even hurt a little because I'll be hitting the back of your cervix. But I won't care. Your moans of pleasure and pain will only encourage me because I know that no matter what you say or do you really want me to fuck you without mercy; to fuck you the way your husband won't; you want me to ruin you. You want me to give you all those things you asked for, don't you?"

She inhaled a long slow breath and looked over her shoulder at him searching for mercy in his eyes but finding none. A stray tear escaped from the corner of her eye and cascaded down her cheek; she didn't bother to wipe it away.

"Yes."

With his face showing as much emotion as a brick wall, The Man uncoiled himself from her, silently got up from the bed, snagged his phone from the bedside table, and quickly typed a text message.

After the message was sent he pulled his clothes on, instantly looking like the established businessman that he was, and settled himself in the overstuffed chair again; ignoring the questioning look on her face.

Moments later the attorney escorted Emily's husband back into the room. Her husband shouldered himself recklessly past the attorney and embraced her, swinging her off her feet and crushing her against him.

His hands frantically roamed over her body as if he was checking to see if her limbs were still attached. They spoke in hushed whispers to each other, seeming to console each other, his face sagging with relief when he realized that, yes; she was still in one piece. For now.

The Man's eyes blazed with territorial instinct, his muscles coiled tight, and a low growling sound filled the room as he watched another male paw at his new toy. The Man didn't play well with others and was unaccustomed to sharing his toys with anyone. The Man only allowed this brief encounter because this other man was her husband. If it had been any other male touching his pet like that man would have had to been wheeled out of the room.

Enough. Wrenching Emily by her bicep The Man snatched her away from her husband and swung her into him. The snarling sound abruptly stopping the moment she landed in his arms.

The Man pulled Emily's torso down to the bed, her hands resting on the edge and her stance wide as her feet stayed firmly planted on the floor. His hand splayed out across her back as it drifted up her spine. When he got to the top he seized a solid handful of hair at the base of her neck and wrenched her head up. Her back had a beautiful arch to it making her ass pop higher and her enticing pink pussy bloomed like a flower right before his eyes.

The bent over position left Emily feeling open and exposed and her breasts were squashed uncomfortably under her. She took a couple of deep breaths to try and relax, knowing that this was the moment she had been waiting for, but her nervous energy was radiating out of her in waves.

The Man sensed her nervousness and slapped her ass cheek just hard enough to leave a pink handprint on her ass, the rosy color suiting her. The swat was just enough to get her attention and keep her focused but not hard enough to really hurt her. And it worked. Her attention was aimed back at him.

"Relax, little one," he said soothingly, gently rubbing the spot he just smacked. He could feel the heat coming off her ass and was tempted to spank her again, just to see what kind of reaction he could get out of her, but thought better of it. He had plenty of time to color her ass later.

With a sinister smile, The Man placed a kiss on Emily's shoulder blade and looked to her husband. "I have to tell you, your wife is a hot little shag. She's the best fuck I've had in a long time. It's time to earn that extra 250K. Oh, and just so we're clear," he glared dangerously at Emily's husband, "do not let go of her."

Her husband nodded dumbly and moved to stand opposite his wife, the attorney stepping behind him just within arms reach. Emily supposed the attorney was there just in case her husband decided to do something stupid.

Looking his wife in the eyes, he mouthed the words 'I love you,' tenderly clasped her wrists and stretched her arms across the bed; cringing, when he heard The Man unzip his trousers.

Tossing a mocking sneer to Emily's husband, The Man palmed his cock and stabbed it into Emily; fighting through the rings of resistance that clenched tight around him. He placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks wide so he could watch his cock immerse itself into the conquered chasm. He slid out to the mushroom shaped head and slammed his cock home again and again; skewering her until his cock collided with the back of her cervix and submersed in juices.

The Man gripped her shoulder and jacked her body back onto his cock when she earnestly tried to elude the pummeling buy wagging her hips. "Stay with me, girl." She was prey. A writhing body captured and on the razors-edge of being conquered.

Something snapped inside of Emily as her hips recoiled against him. Her new found clarity permitted her to quit fighting and allow herself to fully submit to the experience. She allowed the pain and pleasure to morph together to the point where she couldn't tell where one stopped and the other started. To stop thinking and just feel.

The Man actually felt the moment when Emily finally accepted her submission. She had stopped struggling and actually embraced it, meeting him stroke for stroke. "Come for me. Let your body have what it wants. Feel it. Come for me now!" He pressed.

That was the permission that Emily needed. Her screams pierced the room as her tsunami like release Mac-Trucked into her. A kaleidoscope of color was zinging before her eyes and her whole body was an erogenous zone. It felt like her skin had been peeled back and all her nerve endings were exposed.

'Good girl. Very good girl.' was the last thing she heard from The Man before a raging silence crept over her while her vision dimmed. The soothing darkness engulfed her like a warm blanket that made her limbs go limp and splay out as if she where a rag doll that had been tossed away by a careless child.

Satisfied that he had fully broken her, The Man allowed himself his own release by letting out an animalistic growl. It felt like the head of his cock had blown off when he erupted into her, the explosion of liquid heat surged into her almost to the point of being obscene.

"You bastard!" Emily's husband snarled, impulsively surging forward to grab his wife's limp form out from underneath The Man.

The moment Emily's husband surged, the attorney, in true linebacker fashion, tackled Emily's husband to the ground, wrenched his arm behind his back, and shoved a beefy forearm against his windpipe.

The Man barked to the attorney, "Get him the hell out of here!"

The attorney wagged his eyebrows at Emily's husband with evil delight, "With pleasure." A cold smile spread across the attorneys face as he, none to gently, yanked Emily's husband up by the throat and dragged him backwards out the door.

The Man withdrew from Emily with a distinct sucking sound. A long gelatinous silver string of come connected cunt to cock and fluid splattered out of her like a water balloon being popped. The waterfall of juices cascaded down her thighs saturating the sheets: A trace amount of blood was mixed with the massive amount of semen leaking out of her pummeled sex; long rivulets of pink streaking her thighs.

Emily groaned feebly and curled up in the fetal position. Her eyes were vacant and she was clutching her abdomen, her tiny body convulsing as she tried to recover from the assault.

Despite the fact that The Man had just finished with her; his cock was kicking again just from watching her tremble on the soiled sheets and knowing he was the cause of it.

A standard warning knock at the door drew The Man's attention from his lovely pet. He was unsurprised to see his attorney saunter through the door alone with a leather brief case in hand. The attorney glanced at the withering figure on the bed and rose a questioningly eyebrow. The Man nonchalantly smirked and shrugged his heavy shoulders.

Sluggishly becoming lucid Emily wondered what the hell had happened. Why was her head pounding and her eyes not working properly? Everything was fuzzy- ech, she hated that. Emily thought she had heard The Man ask if she needed medical attention, but couldn't be sure. Her ears had been buzzing at the time and it took every ounce of energy she had to turn her head towards the familiar voice much less put a coherent thought together.