The Contract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me where you locked Lemons body up". This time he could hear the voice coming from behind him. Cain whipped his head around only to hear laughter in front of him. "I don't know what you're talking about", he growled; his body stiffened as pain lanced through his entire body. There was another sigh, "I know you have his body, just tell me, and I will stop hurting your mate, and I will release you both". Cain stopped, unable to co-operate, put his pack in jeopardy or his mate in mortal danger. "Oh well, I tried" live wires ran across his body. He howled as his muscles seized up and he remained unable to move, tied to the spot by his wrists, his chest held immobile by a silver chain. Its mark forever scarred on to his chest as his allergies to the silver flew rampant through his body. He slowly succumbed to silver poisoning. There was a noise; little ticks could be heard, like jolts of electricity that could be heard flying through the air.

Flash back two hours before

"Pokey, pokey, pokey", the voice giggled as the live wire was pushed into cuts where blood flowed freely. Each shock was more devastating than the last as both the pain and the voltage was increased. It was repeated until he attempted to twist his battered body away from the pain.

Then Melinda was shocked, his bruised and battered mate. She was almost at full term with his pups. He was unable to help the scream of rage and fear that ran through him as her pain reached his consciousness. He switched between sobbing and screaming, as he tried to reason with the monster that was hurting his precious mate. He cried as laughter rang through the room, its demonic sound reverberated within the narrow walls that encased his paralysed body. He was unable to move unable to voice his true pain.

Cain froze as a renewed surge of pain flowed through his fresh wounds, dozens of small cuts, the blood dripping out of them, slowly making a pathway along his skin, forging their own destiny, yet they remained influenced by gravity. There was nothing he could do about them, he remained incapacitated by a witches spell. One similar to the initial spell placed on him while he had been in the bar, allowing him to be easily influenced. Oh how his kind loathed witches. Cain Stiffened, the nerves in his body were on fire, he was unable to move as pain spread throughout it. A Howl was ripped from his lips just before he passed out. The pain travelling through his mating bond caused him to lose consciousness.

End of Flashback

"Now, tell me who has his wolf" The voice whispered, menacingly into his ear. It had taken a ridiculous amount of time to awaken the snivelling mess that had once been a proud and unmoving Alpha male, he had remained unconscious for nearly two hours.

"Alpha Donavan" He whimpered as the voice snorted, Despair filled his mind as he gave away secrets, and they were secrets he hoped would save his mate and future children.

"I knew it" You could hear the grin in the creatures voice as it rejoiced over it's already known knowledge "Where is it held?" The command in the voice, even a strong alpha like he was, was unable to resist listening and following orders, it was a cruel voice, one used to getting its own way. There was a crackling sound in the air as live wires were connected near Cain's limb and immobilised body. He was unable to move, unable to squirm out of reach of the sharp burst of electricity that were so close to being let loose to wreak havoc within his body.

"No, no, no," He whimpered, "I'll tell you, I'll tell you", he paused and takes a deep breath. "It's in the underground chamber in Grand central". He started to sob, his body broken, bruised and battered. His mind as equally bruised and battered if not moreso, as the large mental scars that now held a place within his mind took a firm hold on his mental health.

"Dammit", the venomous tone to the voice echoed throughout the chamber, Cain strained to listen; hearing only the pacing steps of the person who had spent the last few days torturing him. It paused in its pacing and cackled, "We'll soon sort that out... won't we?" Its laughter was the last thing he heard as he fell unconscious.

12