The Contract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,493 Followers

"What are you doing?"

"Repayment dear. I need to repay you for such a wonderful time. It was magic. You...are magic."

"You don't have to..."

"I know I don't HAVE to. I WANT to John. I really want to."

I moved down his body, kissing him, playing with his nipples, then his belly button. As my lips and tongue reached his cock, I could feel his breath quicken. Soft, his cock was average in size. I took it into my mouth, and began to work it deeply in. As I sucked him, I could feel that wonderful cock throbbing to life.

I kept my lips around his shaft, and sucked. Once in a while I would pull off and lick him all over, but not for very long. Then I would take him back into my mouth. His size had now gotten larger, his cock hardening.

I figured that hard, rock hard, his cock was about eight inches long. I had never been able to take it all in, but tonight, for some strange reason, I decided that he deserved that and much more. I began to work him in deeper and deeper. I heard him telling me I didn't have to do this.

"Becky, you don't have to do this. It's all right. I'm too big for you to get all in your mouth anyway."

I just ignored him and kept on working at it. Pretty soon I was just a few inches shy of having him all the way in my mouth and down my throat. Suddenly, I felt something in my throat loosen up and as I pushed down, I was able to take all of his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I heard him groan with pleasure as my lips pressed the base of his shaft. His pubic hairs tickled my nose and lips while I held him there. Slowly I backed off, just managing to fight off my gag reflex. Again and again I plunged back down over his shaft, my lips bruising against the base each time. I felt John's hands on my head, pulling me, he was frantically trying to let me know he was about to shoot off.

I looked into his eyes and smiled as best I could with his hard cock in between my lips. I hoped that he would see that I wanted him to shoot off. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to please him as he had pleased me. I quickly returned to my sucking.

"Oh God...Oh God...Becky...I'm about to...I'm about to...I'm cumming...I'm...cummmmiiiinnnnnnng."

I felt his shaft throbbing, pulsing, and then the hot splashing of cum deep in my throat. I kept my head down, my lips tight around his shaft. Swallowing as fast as I could, with his cock in my throat was quite difficult, but I managed to do it. I never lost a drop. Not so much as an atom of his cum. I got it all and swallowed it.

I held his cock in my mouth afterwards, sucking gently, milking him for every little drop. I found myself savoring every drop of his cum. As I let him slip out of my mouth I moved to lay on top of his body. Snuggling into his chest I kissed him.

"Oh Becky...I can't believe you did that. You were...wonderful. Perfect. I'm sorry about cumming in your..."

I put my fingers over his lips.

"Shush. I wanted you to cum in my mouth. I wanted to do that for you John. You gave me the most wonderful orgasm just a few minutes ago, and I needed to repay you somehow. Besides...for some reason...I really wanted to do that. Taste you I mean. Suck your cock and swallow your cum."

"Becky...I've never heard you say that before. It sounds...you sound..."

"Slutty? I am you know. I feel so slutty right now. I mean...what do I have to lose now? I'm acting as I want with the person I love most in the world. That is what I want to do, so by God, I'm doing it."

Oh Becky... I love you so much. What am I going to do without..."

I put my fingers on his lips again.

"Not tonight John. Tonight is just you and me and everything is all right in our world. Okay? I just want to enjoy you and have you enjoy me. Please? No talk about...about...that thing. Okay?"

"Okay. I do love you though."

"I know. NOW...let me finish being a slut before I lose this feeling I have okay?"

"My slut?"

"Your slut, and your slut alone."

"Okay...slut."

I felt a shiver up my spine as my husband called me a slut. Imagine that. I had never liked that word at all, yet now I was wanting to hear my husband, no less, call me that. A slut. His slut. His little slut.

"Slut is what I am. Your slut. All yours John. What do you want me to do for you sir?"

"Come here slut...I have something for you. I want you to sit on this pole and ride it until it goes soft. Can you do that slut? Do you want to do that slut?"

"Yes...I do. I'm your slut John...yours alone."

I sat up and reaching down found John's cock was hard and ready to go to work. I moved over and placing the head of it at my opening, worked myself down on it. As he filled me full, I moaned. I was already getting hot again. I had never been so responsive in my life. I wasn't sure why, but I loved the feelings I had in me.

I rode John's cock for quite some time, and since he had cum so much already, he wasn't cumming anytime soon. I had several climaxes as I fucked my husband, then he suddenly rolled me over. I was underneath him, his cock still deep inside me. I could feel my pussy clinging to his shaft, not wanting to lose him.

He pulled out, leaving me with a huge empty feeling. One that I needed filled again...soon. Rolling me over gently, John pulled my ass up until I was in a classic doggy position. I next felt him shoving into my begging pussy. As he did his fingers began to rub my asshole.

"Oh yeah baby...do my ass. I love it when you do that. Finger me baby, loosen me up. I need you there tonight too. Oh yeah...mmmmmm."

He was working me up to a point that I had just been at earlier in the evening. I was hot all over again and ready to go. John's cock was throbbing inside my pussy, filling me so nicely...yet I wanted more. I wanted to feel his hardness in my ass. Filling me. That tight...oh so tight and full feeling. Moaning, I began to beg him for his cock.

"Mmmmm...baby...fuck me there. Right where your fingers are now. Ram your cock in my ass and fuck me. I need you there baby. Come on. Fuck my ass."

My words seemed to inflame John more and more. I had never been so vocal before, and I didn't care at the moment why I was. All I wanted was to let loose and let John, my love, my husband know how I felt and what I wanted from him. And I did want him. All of him.

I could feel his cock inside my pussy as it spasmed. I was afraid for a moment that he was cumming, but then I realized he was just turned on by my words. I accelerated my vocal begging, wanting him to lose himself in the act. I was pushing our limits tonight, and I had no reason not to.

"Come on John. Don't you want my ass? Don't you want your hot...hard cock in my asshole? That tight little asshole? Can't you feel it with your fingers? It really wants you there. It wants your hard cock deep inside it...filling it to the brim. Come on John...take my ass. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I felt him pull out and then something cool dribbling down between my ass cheeks. Next I could feel the head of his cock against my asshole. That large plum like head pressing in...forcing it's way inside. My hole opened up under the assault, and as I relaxed as best I could, the rest of his shaft slipped in.

As his cock filled me I began to feel an orgasm hitting me. I moaned loudly, putting my head on the pillow just under it. Head down and ass up, I orgasmed as John's cock filled my asshole completely. Once he was all the way in, he held still, letting me get used to the large invader back there.

Slowly, he began to move in and out. I wasn't in the mood for slow or careful. I wanted my husband to take me. I wanted him to take my ass and make it his. I pushed my body up, head in the air again, and pressed back into him hard. I kept pressing back until I felt his hip up against my ass cheeks.

Turning to look into his eyes I cried out.

"Don't you want to fuck my ass dear? Come on...take that asshole and fuck it. FUCK ME. Hard. Hard and fast. Fuck my ass John. Take it. Fuck it. Fuck me."

I drove him to it at last. His eyes grew fire in them as I pressed back and his thrusts became more forceful and faster too. Pretty soon we were rutting like dogs in heat. His cock was ramming me, and I was loving every inch...every second...every little bit of everything about it.

Sweat began to pour off me, and I closed my eyes and took in all the sensations I was experiencing. His hot hard shaft burning through my hole, the head deep inside separating and opening me up. The bumps and ridges on his shaft hitting different spots in ways that I couldn't describe other than delicious.

Hips slamming into hips, cock knifing through asshole...it was enough to drive me into another orgasm unlike I'd ever had before tonight. The second huge one of my life. My tits were bouncing all over, and when John's fingers and hands weren't on them that bouncing almost hurt. Energetic doesn't describe how hard we were fucking. It was the hardest I'd ever taken John's cock up my ass ever...and I found I was loving it.

He slowed for a bit and I felt more lube being sprayed on his cock and near my asshole. The extra lube seemed to work me up even more, like it was the nastiness of the act we were involved in was magnified with the addition of it.

Suddenly I went off. My head hit the pillow, and my orgasm shot through me fully and completely. Passing out the last thing I remembered was John's cock flooding my asshole with hot cum.

Waking up later I realized that John still had his cock in me. He was spooned up behind me, hugging me close. I felt wet tears on my neck. I moved to turn around but he stopped me.

"I just want to hold you and never forget this night Becky. Please."

"I love you John. There will be other nights you know. Just like this one. I seem to have lost my inhibitions or something. I loved what we did and how we did it too. Can I turn around and kiss you?"

"Just wait. Please. Please?"

"Okay then. I'll wait."

I could feel him shaking gently and the wetness continued for a bit. Then, sniffling in spite of himself, he pulled out of my ass. Turning quickly, I hugged him to me and kissed his face. He had been crying. I knew that of course...and I knew why...at least I think I knew why.

We held each other for the rest of the night...just being together. His strong arms around me made me feel safe and secure, even though I was dying, bit by bit. I hated it. I hated that cancer and I hated that I was dying. What could I do though? It wasn't like I had a choice in the matter after all.

The day that Samantha came over was sunny and bright. She arrived in a rental car (planned) wearing a short dress that was cut to show off her very stunning body (not planned). I had a time remembering that I had asked her to be here and work my husband into loving her. I was jealous. Of her...her body, and her health.

I refused to get into the poor me mode, so I shook it off and went out to greet my long lost friend.

"Saamaaannnntha...Oh girl...how have you been all this time?"

"Beckyyyy...oh wow...it's been...wow...such a long time. How are you doing?"

We hugged like long lost friends and I found it to be quite...natural. It was as if we were friends. Like we had known each other for a long time too.

"Oh...this is my husband...John. John, this is Samantha, a friend of mine from college."

"Pleased to meet you Samantha. Uh...you knew Becky in college huh?"

"Oh yeah. We used to hang out together all the time."

"Forgive me, but you seem kind of young to have known my wife in college."

An awkward silence came over us, then Samantha rose to the occasion quite well. Very well as a matter of fact.

"Well, you see John...I am younger than Becky by a few years. My sister was in her class. I was the baby of the family and when I came to visit my sister in school, she put me up with Becky. Becky being married and all, she felt that I would be safe from 'those boys'. Becky and I hung out all the time after that first time. I even used to go on campus just to visit Becky."

"Yes, her sister used to like...well...her sister was popular with..."

"It's okay Becky. My sister was a slut. She loved to be with lots of boys. She was a slut but she also wanted to be sure I didn't become one too. That's why she made the deal with Becky for me to stay there when I visited her."

"Oh, so Becky was like...babysitting you then?"

"Actually, I babysat your kids time to time John. Mostly though we just talked. Becky guided me through my late teens and kept me on the straight and narrow."

"I see. Well, welcome to our home. You will stay with us right?"

His question threw Samantha off for a bit. She hadn't figured that she'd have to stay with us right away.

"Oh...I hadn't thought about that really. I mean...it's been a long time and all and I wasn't sure that things would be..."

"Oh now...you really need to stay with us Samantha. We insist."

I was trying to reassure her without giving away the ranch.

"Well, okay. I guess I can go get my things from the hotel room later. Are you sure I won't be a bother?"

"Not at all dear. Not at all. John...why don't you go get us something to drink. Soda? Coffee? Anything?"

"A nice glass of water would hit the spot right now, thank you."

When he had left we both gave a huge sigh of relief.

"I never thought about explaining our age differences. Good move on your part Samantha. Good move. You saved us right off the bat."

"Yeah...it was close though. I just about lost it right there. That would have sucked wouldn't it have?"

"I think we can do this. You are smooth and fast on the foot thinking...with your quick mind and beauty, and my inside information on John, you'll have him eating out of your hand in no time."

"It does make me uncomfortable though Becky. I mean...he is your husband and all. I've never in all my life, tried to steal a man away from someone."

"You aren't stealing him Samantha, I'm giving him to you. Big difference."

"Yeah...but still..."

"Here's your water Samantha. Look I have to run girls. I'll be back later honey...need to go into the office for a bit. Business stuff."

John had walked up behind us and he'd almost overheard our conversation. It was a close thing. Neither of us had been aware of his presence. We would have to guard against something like this happening in the future.

"Love you dear. See you later...we need to go into the doctor's office at four...remember."

"Four it is. I'll be here. Love you dear."

After he left we talked about our plan and we also began to work out our attack mode too. We had to get John off his balance and not thinking too clearly. This was going to take some time, but I still thought we would pull it off. At least we'd be able to convince him that we had met in college.

curious2c
curious2c
2,493 Followers
12