The Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
Camille's naivete will cost her big time.
2.5k words
4.11
28.1k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers

The drama and the characters are purely fictional.

:-:

Part Three

:-:

This contract is hereby to exact the truth about the 25 bets that were made to a Marlene Stocker who won them fair and square from a Camille Brooks. These bets are to be collected as 20 simple orders and 5 compound orders given one a day each and every day regardless of time and/or place as they were initially made to start with by Marlene Stocker. If failed to comply by the person given the orders to, everything about said bets and the evidence surrounding them will be made public in a court tv show where the orderee will be told to comply with said contract renewed completely even if the person in question only had two to go.

Rules

1. This contract will be in effect the day after its originally signed.

2. A simple or compound order can be given at any hour of the day, ONLY once a day.

3. Simple orders have to be concise and cannot be more than one order. They can be detailed but only when the order itself is not clear and precise.

4. An order to renew the contract cannot be given by the person giving the orders.

5. The person giving the orders cannot make public this contract if the other person has not infringed said contract and its rules.

6. The ordering person cannot coerce the one receiving the orders to have sex or any activity that could be considered as sex of any sort. If the true order leads to sex or any activity resembling sex then it is not infringing the contract unless rightfully proven by someone else.

7. An order -- simple or compound -- can only be carried out one day. The person given the orders will not have to carry out the same order the next day plus the new one.

8. If the ordering person infringes the making public of the contract without cause, the contract is immediately null and void.

9. The contract is also void if it takes more than a month for it to run its course.

We -- Marlene Stocker's and Camille Brooks' signature -- both agree to everything that this contract entails and will abide to it to the best of our abilities.

:-:

I, Camille Brooks, hereby swear to do whatever my employers (insert partner's names and signatures) whether it be a sexual favor or a regular one. I will not whine about them and I will follow orders to the tee. Furthermore, for the next ten years I will work and do these favors regardless of my preferences and dislikes.

Signed. Camille Brooks.

:-:

Camille sighed. She had been doing these 'favors' since Tuesday and it was only one day after she had been told that on Mondays she would have to wear a white negligee that whenever she wanted to go to the bathroom, she'd have to take it off, go, come back and put it back on. The contract she had signed didn't specify anything and she was left to hash out -- more like accept -- the details and found out that for the next ten years -- she hoped this meant that she wouldn't be turned into a lifetime slave or something -- she would have to follow whatever the partners wanted and whatnot. They would choose her a new place to live. Perhaps even a car. This had excited her at first, the idea of owning her own car; but it had quickly diminished when thinking of the possibilities involved with that.

And worst came to worst... the fifth order was due today. Normally she'd be ecstatic to learn this, but whatever the partners came up with, she'd be far more humiliated from that than a compound order.

As she had imagined... Marlene's order was for her to lift her arms high up in the air with her back stretched taut and straight and her legs spread apart and do 25 squats whenever she heard the word law and its synonyms. Which deducing her type of work... well it meant she had to do that stuff all day. However... in conjunction with the rule of the day at the firm... Fridays a spanking session at the senior's boarding room on top of the table kneeling in the doggy style position with her legs fully spread and wearing not one stitch of clothing on for at least 30 minutes.

She hadn't known -- at first -- that the spanking session was going to be witnessed by every single employee in the firm through their computers. She didn't know that many were encouraged to take pictures of her in this submissive position.

After feeling thoroughly humiliated by one of the law firm's senior partners taking into consideration to run one finger through her asshole while the whole spanking issue went on; she was told to service all of the partners except Susan with her mouth.

So far, she was being ordered to walk around naked. Some days involved oral or anal gratification for the partners. Some other days, she'd find her pussy being impaled by a monstrous toy and being told to show her pussy to everyone in the office. Many of her coworkers snickered at her and she was past the point of feeling humiliated when the other women made lewd comments about her being a slut and whatnot. She figured nothing else could get any worse than this, but she found out that she were wrong when Lawrence came into her office and looked at her for awhile without saying anything.

"Camille. I think you're a very pretty young woman in your own right and I'd hate to mar your pretty little body with something except... after witnessing your erect clitoris for awhile, I've decided to get you to do this. Come into the regular cafeteria at one o'clock sharp." -- and then he left feeling quite satisfied as to what he was about to have her do.

She didn't think anything else would make her feel humiliated today and she was wrong. There in the middle of the whole cafeteria laid a dentist's chair with stirrups on the side. She feared whatever was going to happen next.

She was right in doing so because as soon as Lawrence saw her, he signaled for her to sit on it and put her feet on the stirrups. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She felt she was at the gynecologist and everyone was looking at her as some random guy spread her legs wider and wider leaving her completely expose. She was already wet from previous sitting in that monster rubber fake penis and so it was kind of easy for the man to just touch her and deem her ready.

"W-what's going on?" -- she stuttered.

"You're getting a piercing on your clitoris."

And then she was gasping from the pain because she had not noticed when or how the man had pierced her clitoris.

When all was over and done with. Lawrence put a little tiny weight and hung it by the ring that pierced her clitoris. At first it was a little uncomfortable, but then she begun to realize the piercing and the small weight's purpose. Lawrence wanted her clitoris to grow longer! She wasn't sure it was possible, but walking made her uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable.

:-:

Alas, the day over; she wondered what else was stored for her. Susan beckoned her over to her office and she was even more embarrassed to meet Susan's oldest son, James.

"Camille, this is my son James. James, this is the little slut I was telling you about."

Camille flushed red at the label and stammered a nice to meet you.

He didn't answer her.

"Camille, James helped me with your living situation. We find you a place closer to the office. He moved your stuff into it already. And he's going to drive us there. Are you finished with your work?"

She nodded not knowing what to say or do.

She followed them into James' car and resigned herself to being showed off again.

As she carried her coat in her arms, she was surprised to see many people around. She tried to cover her breasts with her arms crossed, but a look from the rearview mirror from Susan stopped her from doing so and she sighed.

:-:

Getting there to this new place was actually a surprise as she had thought they had gotten her apartment, but in reality it was a bungalow in Susan's property.

She noticed right away that everything was in place as if she had never lived elsewhere. The bed was big and beautiful, but other than that there was nothing else. She went to the closet and found it empty. This was no surprise, but it was here that she understood she was nothing more than a sex slave and that she would not be allowed clothes unless deemed necessary.

She was doomed.

:-:

The weekend wasn't anything better when Susan arrived at her door and made her trail after hers just as she were... nude.

She was even more surprised and embarrassed to meet women of all ages wearing conservative clothes whilst she was naked.

"I want you to sit there and masturbate yourself. If you gain a high applause from the ladies here, you'll earn your breakfast."

It was a chair and the ladies applauded in what was supposed to be an encouraging way when she began to touch herself again. She wondered idly if this much sex would be her end someday.

Once she gained the right approval from the ladies of her audience. She was given her breakfast by a young latina who seemed to work there. Then Susan told her she was being given an hour to do her 'business' and bath before coming outside once more.

An hour later, she was still naked and was told to open her legs wide so that any and everyone who wanted to touch her clit ring would be able to do so.

"However if you orgasm, there'll be a penalty."

Camille didn't really want to suffer a penalty. She couldn't imagine what other humiliating task she'd have to do if she failed to comply to Susan's wishes. So she kept herself from cumming even when some daring older woman pulled hard on the clit ring forcing her to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Susan allowed her respite when she said she wanted her to fuck herself silly for the whole time that the others ate their lunch with another monstrous fake penis. This one however was even thicker than the one Lawrence had given her at the office. She was stuffed full with it all day long.

When the day drew to a close, she was told to lie on her tummy with her legs astride as someone else... she didn't think it was Susan's son James, spanked her on her exposed cunt and some random guy entered her in the ass.

All in all... she was exhausted by the end of it.

But the worst wasn't over yet.

:-:

"Good morning Camille. Thank you for being a good sport yesterday. I have something for you to watch this morning while you eat your breakfast."

Camille was once again horrified at the image of her doing all of those things the day before on film. It was so explicit, so obscene that she was red even before it was completely over.

"Lawrence bade me to film every sexual act you perform this weekend for me. This will be shown to everyone on Monday morning."

She wanted to cry. She really did. She really was nothing more than a horny slut with the way they were using her.

"Abel has told me of his desire to see you taking three cocks in you at once, two in your cunt and one in your ass. So this is why you're getting prepared with the dildos." -- Susan explained matter of factly.

Camille whimpered.

"I have this idea for today. So eat up, you're going to need it."

:-:

She was presented to this wild mechanical horse that had a dildo sticking up with stirrups for her to hold herself on it. Since she was rarely dry in her pussy, it was quite easy to get on top of it.

The same latina girl from the day before came forth and wearing clinical latex gloves, she pulled -- not too hard and not too gentle -- the clit ring and hooked it on some sort of stick that she wondered what on earth it was supposed to do.

"Now Camille... James here is going to put this nice camera in front of you and you're going to be fucked silly on top of that thing. This is Archie's fantasy... it was incredibly ingenious of him to think this up. You're going to knead your breasts, don't worry; you're not going to fall down. The thing only moves up and down, forward and backwards. It is settled in low for now, so you'll obviously be riding this for at least two hours. I reckon it'll be torturous since you'll probably won't orgasm that easily without added stimuli. What I want you to do though is be extremely vocal for the camera. Swear if you must, but always indicate that you really like this. If I don't hear your enthusiasm or your like of it, be certain you'll be on that thing all day and also tomorrow in front of the whole office."

Camille whimpered again and nodded. Susan was cruel.

"Start it up, James."

And so it did. Susan turned out to be correct that if Camille didn't move on her own and knead her breasts, twist her nipples, she wouldn't be able to cum. Even worst she had to talk dirty to the camera! Her humiliation was truly complete. She hadn't been vocal before.

After the two hours were up, the thing began to oscilate rather than moving forward and backwards and was set on a medium pace. Soon she didn't have to force herself to anything, she was doing it all on her own.

Two more hours of that left her feeling breathless and sensitive down there. But Susan would not have her get off that thing until she begged to be fucked by a real guy. Camille didn't budge at first, but after six hours of being on the mechanical horse, she began to scream and shrieked that she needed it. Crave it even!

:-:

She was so red that Monday morning, it was a shock that she hadn't fainted from bloodloss. Everyone saw the film where she was riding that monstrous mechanical horse and many commented that it was so obscene it was incredible. She felt even more ashamed because she was a slut and she showed that she enjoyed being forced to be a sex slave.

Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers