The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

As I wiped my face with the washcloth, I heard someone come into the bathroom with me. Turning to see, I found Samantha staring at me. All she did was stare and it began to make me uncomfortable. Finally, my discomfort becoming more and more pronounced, I had to get something out of her.

"What?"

"Have you ever thought of what this is doing to Becky?"

"What do you mean? Once she's gone, it won't matter anymore."

"But it will. She's going over to the next step in life and you're leaving her with the knowledge that when she goes, you will kill yourself because of her. How do you suppose that makes her feel? You are doing more to hurt her than you imagine. Not only does she have to deal with her dying; she has to worry about your worthless ass too. That's what you are too, by the way. A worthless ass."

"What do you know about anything? What do you know?"

"I know that Becky has done things for you that you have no idea of, and you never will. She has loved you without fail, without remorse and without fear. Until now. You're destroying her last days on earth with you and her family, all for selfish reasons of your own making. I can't believe you John. I really can't. Isn't it enough for you that Becky is dying? Are you so spineless that you'd give up without her? What kind of man are you?"

"You don't understand. I love her so much..."

"That you will ruin her last memories of you two together. You will give up on her now, when she needs you most. You will give up on her kids, and her soon to be grandkids."

"They're my kids too."

"Are they really? You are giving them up rather easy. Maybe you never liked your kids? Maybe you hated your kids? Maybe you hate Becky now too? Maybe you..."

"HOW DARE YOU. I love Becky and I love my kids. How dare you say that I don't. Where do you get off walking in here and acting like you're queen of all knowing, while I lose the love of my life? Where do you get off telling me anything about my family? You don't know me at all...not at all."

"I know your type. Weak and insufferable. You'd let your wife have a miserable last few weeks or months all at her expense...just because you are a selfish brat. You're letting your 'poor me' attitude take over your life while the rest of the world moves on. Do you think anyone will care when you're gone? Do you? Maybe your kids will...your grandkids will never know you so you'll just be the crazy old man that killed himself because he couldn't manage to function without grandma. You are a foolish, foolish man John...very foolish."

She turned and walked out on me. I was fuming now, angry that she had interfered in my life. Angry that she had the nerve to accuse me of...of...being selfish. It was at that moment that I knew that is what I had been. Selfish. I had been unable to accept the loss of Becky, and I had begun to work out a way to make it 'acceptable' to me. I sat down on the toilet and cried.

I was losing my wife, the one person I truly loved and needed in my life, and I had been acting like a fool. I had gotten caught up in my own misery and miserable plan, all at the expense of my wife's last days. I was making her last days about as bad as I could, and I hadn't seen it. I felt about as low as I ever had at that moment. How could I make this up to Becky now?

Not only that, Samantha had just shown me that she cared about Becky more than I did. She had been here, of her own free will, staying with us in case we needed anything. She had been there for Becky while I had been off working out my plan. I was ashamed of myself. What I had become I had done on my own. Now I had to fix things, if I could.

I had also been suspicious of them both. I was sure, right up until now anyway, that they had some crazy scheme cooked up to take care of me after Becky died. I had been thinking about that so often lately, that I had actually put my main plan on the back burner for a bit.

I cleaned up and checked myself out in the mirror. Opening the door, I saw our bedroom door closing, and I almost ran to open it. Only, I found when I got there, it was locked. Becky was locking me out now? Was that it for us? Had I really screwed things up so bad I couldn't fix them now? I spent the night on the couch in the den. In the morning I woke up to find someone had covered me with a blanket while I slept.

Stretching, I worked the kinks out of my back, wondering who had done me the favor. It didn't take long to figure that out. Samantha walked out in her robe, two cups of coffee in her hands.

"I thought you might want something hot to drink this morning."

"You...uh...the blanket...that was you?"

"Nope. Becky did that. She was upset last night, and after you went to sleep, she came out and just sat there, watching you. When she finally went to bed, she covered you up first. You really hurt her John. You really did. Had it been me, I'd have kicked your ass out the door."

"I know. I thought about it all and realized that I've been acting like a fool. I was being selfish, like you said, and I didn't see it. You and Becky opened my eyes last night...I just hope I'm not too late to fix things now."

"I don't think you are. It's a sobering thought to know that you've been wrong about something isn't it? I've been there several times...it's never pretty."

"Yeah. It isn't."

We drank our coffee in silence after that exchange, while I stewed over what I could do to make things right between us. Between all of us. I had hurt Samantha as well as Becky last night, although it appeared that Samantha was over it already. For the first time I looked at her in a different light. A far different light than I had before.

Samantha was a genuine person and a good and loving person too. She was someone who was worthy of sharing a life with. Just like Becky, but different too. I finally saw her as a woman without any guards or shields up. I wasn't looking at her like she was in some kind of plan to 'save' me. But here she had. She had opened my eyes up to what I had been doing to Becky.

"I owe you an apology."

"For what?"

"Last night."

"No. You owe that to Becky. I was just here for both of you guys, that's all."

"Yeah, but I was a bit hard on you. You've been here for us...mostly Becky, but both of us in many ways too. I had no right accusing you of anything like I did last night. None."

"Forget about it John. You were upset, and not thinking clearly. It happens."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway. Please forgive me."

"Okay, okay, you're forgiven. Now...go fix things with Becky."

I left her and went in to our bedroom door. Knocking, I waited until Becky opened it up.

"Oh, it's you."

"Look...I've been a fool Becky. I...I was thinking of myself instead of you, even though I had fooled myself into believing I was thinking of you. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt..." "This another plan to throw me off John?"

"NO. Look, last night Samantha made me see how big a fool I've been. I thought about it and I have nothing that I can say that can make up for how I've acted or what I planned. Our kids mean the world to me too, I was just caught up in losing you and..."

"Really? Honest? Are you telling me the truth? How will I be able to tell if you are telling the truth...now?"

Her voice was hollow sounding and empty. Without realizing it, I had begun to cry. Tears were running down my cheeks as I finally came face to face with how wrong and stupid I had been.

"All I can say is that I won't try to do something stupid like kill myself. I won't give up on life or living. I will miss you Becky...I will miss you so much...but I will be here for our grandkids, your grandkids. I promise that."

"Fine."

I stood there unable to find the words to convince her that I meant what I said. I was desperate to let her see that I was being honest with her...finally. She turned and went back into the bedroom leaving the door open. I stepped inside and stood there just watching her. It became crystal clear that I was seeing her for some of the last times I ever would, and I had wasted or been wasting time with her that could have been far better spent loving and enjoying her.

I went to my knees, wiping my eyes and cheeks clear of my tears as I did.

"Becky...Rebecca...I have been an idiot. I know I don't deserve a second chance, and for what I've done so far, for the pain I've caused you, I can't take that back. All I can say is that I will be forever sorry and regretful for acting as I have. I have finally realized that you are right about things and that I do have lots of things to live for. Please...please...forgive me? I don't want us to be angry or upset with each other anymore. Please forgive me?"

"You're not going to off yourself?"

"No."

"You're going to try to live well and for a long time?"

"Yes."

"You'll find someone else eventually?"

I hesitated. I was afraid of this. I loved her so much, and that thought that there could be someone else out there haunted me, as much as feeling that it was dishonoring her or actually, cheating on her to even think of someone else. I didn't know how to explain myself to her, and just knelt there wondering what I could say to cover this situation?

"Well John? You'll find someone else eventually?"

"Uh...I suppose I could. I mean...right now I think that even the thought of that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but eventually I think maybe I possibly could move...on."

"Are you shining me on again John?"

"No...it's just...I just can't bear the thought of losing you already, and to sit here and say that I will find someone else is...it just doesn't feel right Becky. What can I say about that? What can I say that will convince you I'll be okay without promising something like this?"

"Just promise me you will try?"

"I...I don't want to. I'm sorry Becky, I just don't want to promise you anything that I may not be able to deliver."

We had left the bedroom door open, and Samantha had walked in behind me. I was first aware of her when she cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Ahem. Uh, Becky, I think what John is trying to say is that he can't tell if he will be able to find someone else because he is still in love with you so much he would feel like he was cheating on you...or maybe your memory."

"Yeah...something like that. Thank you Samantha."

"Cheating on me? John, it's not cheating if I told you to do it. It's not cheating if I'm okay with it. It's not cheating because when that time comes, I'll be dead. I'll be gone and you will be alone."

"Physically maybe...but you will still be in my heart Becky. In my soul. In my mind. In me. What if it were me that was dying? Would you move on?"

"Well, that's different. I wouldn't because I would have no need to do that."

"Yes you would. If I were dying I'd want you to be happy too Becky. Can't you see that I have loved you forever? I just can't throw that away in a minute or a day or a week. It will take time. Maybe I will never be able to find someone else...maybe I won't want to. That wouldn't be a real bad thing you know. Would it?"

"NOW I believe you. NOW I can see you are serious and honest with me. Now you know why I feel the way I do. Imagine that you were the one dying and I was left behind John...that's how I would want you to be...just like you would want me. What you want for me, I want for you."

"There...I can see you two finally figured out your problems. I'll be in the kitchen brewing up some coffee."

With that Samantha turned and left the bedroom. Becky and I embraced and kissed. Finally, I understood her whole thinking process. Finally I understood why she wanted me to have someone. I realized that Samantha had helped us far more than anyone else had up to this point too. I owed her...big time.

"So, is that a pickle in your pocket or are you glad to see me?"

"It ain't a pickle dearest."

"Maybe I should fix that for you so it isn't so uncomfortable to stand or sit down."

"That would be...great."

"How about if I call Samantha in and give her a taste of..."

"Uh...how about just you and me take care of it for now."

"Later then?" "Samantha?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know...she is nice, pretty, and fairly smart..."

"She is great, beautiful, and very intelligent. She is also free, single and I'd bet, looking too."

"Can we just make love for now and worry about that later?"

"Nope."

"Nope? What then?"

"I don't want to make love. I want to be FUCKED. Fuck me John. Take me...use me...FUCK ME."

"I think I can handle that too."

I picked her up and almost threw her onto the bed. She bounced a couple of times while I started stripping off my clothes. I crawled up between her legs once I was naked, and began pulling off her panties. As they slid down her thighs she was already moaning. She undid her bra and pulled it off as I tossed her panties to one side.

I moved to kiss her feet, and she giggled. My tongue tickled her and as I worked my way up, her giggles turned to moans. By the time I was at her inner-thighs, she was thrashing...trying to pull my head up into her pussy, and also trying to lock her legs around me at the same time. I held her legs apart, and then slowly pushed them up and out. Pretty soon her knees were on either side of her head, and she was splayed wide open before me.

I could see her nipples standing out like little rocks, and I knew that they were very sensitive at that moment. Reaching up, I took one in between two fingers and tugged on it. I could see her juices start to flow out of her pussy when I did that. It was as if I had turned on a faucet or something.

Licking her pussy lips, I tugged on her nipple, slowly working two fingers up into her tight wet hole. I could feel her heat surrounding those fingers, and my tongue worked over her clit real firmly for a bit. Becky suddenly tightened up stiff as a board and came. I was surprised in that she rarely had been so responsive to me like this before. I mean, she had been responsive, but not as fast as this.

Holding her legs up and back, I moved down and began to lick all around her pussy and then her little butt hole. Becky whispered to me when my tongue slipped across that little brown bud...

"Oh...God...that feels...good. I'm sorry...I am such a slut...but I've always wanted you to do something like that."

"Really? Well, I like doing it too. Wish I had done something like this a long time ago."

I had ate her out lots of times, but never had my tongue gone where it was now. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been either. Matter of fact, I was relishing her response to my efforts now. My nose was in her pussy hole, my tongue playing with her asshole. I could feel it pulsing as I licked it, and once in a while my tongue would almost slip inside. I was getting braver and finally I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks wide open, and slipped my tongue inside.

"Oh...ummm...yesss. Yesss...oh God...yesss....that feels...so good....do it some more John....do it some more."

I was happy to oblige, and really began to work over her asshole with my fingers and tongue. Becky was headed to an orgasm as I did that, and once she started, I had my hands full keeping up with her. Her hands pulled on my head hard, and I slipped my tongue up to caress her clit as she went ballistic. Her legs tightened up around my head, still bent back most of the way, yet her thighs were just able to grip me firmly.

I let her use me as she wanted, working to keep my breathing clear. At times I thought she was going to smother me, but I managed to keep some air moving into my lungs. As she came down, her legs fell to either side of me, and her hands loosened their grip on me. I licked her here and there a bit more, then moved up to suck on her nipples.

Pretty soon she was getting turned on again, and her response to me was to twist me onto my back and move down to suck my cock. I watched her lips go around the head, then slowly move down my shaft. I was feeling pretty good, and since I hadn't been laid the night before, I was close to shooting. I told her that.

"Uh...be careful baby. I'm real close to shooting already. You spend too much time down there I may shoot off in your mouth."

"Mmmm...that would be great. I want you to. Come on sweetie...shoot in my mouth. I really want you to."

Becky was working me over like a pro...when suddenly she shifted positions. Straddling my head in a classic sixty-nine, she once again began to work on my hard throbbing shaft. I was busy with licking and sucking on her very wet pussy now.

I felt her pause for a moment, then she started to really suck on my shaft, taking the whole thing in. I could feel the head of my cock in her throat at times, and her tongue was working magic on the underneath side of my cock too.

That's when it hit me. How was she able to get her tongue on the underneath side of my cock in a sixty-nine? I stayed still for a moment making sure I was feeling it as I imagined, and I was certain after a bit that her tongue was definitely licking on the vein that ran underneath my cock. Her lips were tight around my shaft, yet her tongue was in a position that defied the way we were laying.

I began to move around, trying to see how in the world she was able to do what she was doing, but her legs had me held down. I felt her knees tighten up around my shoulders, and her pussy drove down into my face. I wasn't in danger of suffocating, but I could tell she was preventing me from getting free to see what was going on.

I gave up after a bit, and let the sensations take over. It did feel good, whatever she was doing, and I loved it. I began to feel the stirrings of my orgasm approaching, so I moaned into her pussy to let her know that I was about to cum. Becky exploded in an orgasm on my face when I moaned, evidently the vibrations from my moaning causing her to take off.

I started to shoot off at that same time, and as I came, I felt her lips tighten even more near the base of my shaft. Feeling her throat working to swallow my load really set me off and I came harder yet. I about passed out, the sensations were so overloading me.

As I laid there, recovering from a tremendous orgasm, I just savored the feel of the tongues licking my shaft.

'TONGUES'?!

Plural, as in two of them. One on top, and one underneath. Both running up and down my shaft at the same time, then switching off and one going up while the other went down. Once in a while, the one underneath was going down and licking my balls too. Definitely two tongues were licking me. It was at that point that I realized what was happening. It had to be Samantha in there with us. It had to be. At least, it was someone other than Becky in there with us.

I was rock hard still, and I could tell that I wasn't going to go soft for a bit now. I could feel Becky sitting up, still straddling my face and not letting me see what was going on. The next thing I felt was something warm, tight, and hot moving down over my shaft. I could feel wetness, and then muscles milking my shaft.

My wife was straddled my face as I continued eating her out, while someone else was on my cock, fucking! My initial thought was to stop all of this and find out what was happening. My second and baser instinct took over, reveling in the pleasures and sensations I was experiencing.

I relaxed as best I could in the situation I was in, and went with the flow. After all, if another woman was here with us, and Becky was still on top of me, it must be with her full knowledge and consent. I just wish that they had talked to me about this and let me give my consent too. At any rate, I was enjoying this.

I ate Becky out while someone fucked herself on my cock. I was not going to cum for a while having just came like I had, so they were going to have me for however long they wanted. After a bit Becky moved to get off me, using her hands to cover my eyes, and whoever had been fucking me slipped off my shaft and onto my face in a very practiced move.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers