The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

Before I knew it, the strange woman was on my face, her shaved pussy rubbing on my nose and lips. I soon felt Becky, or who I assumed was Becky, (Not being able to see for certain.) mounting my still hard cock. I just kept on, actually beginning to really enjoy this treat.

My hands being free, I moved them up the body on top of my face, and found two very firm and nice breasts bouncing around. I knew then, by the touch of her nipples, that it was Samantha on my face now. I remembered how they had looked that night her robe had parted and I had such a great view.

Had they planned this all? Was it just an instant happening kind of thing? I was betting on the former rather than the latter...but we would see later.

I pulled and tugged on the nipples between my fingers and was rewarded with a wet pussy slipping and sliding all over my nose and lips. I had my tongue out, licking as I could, trying for her clit, but usually just having to suffice at where it ended up at that moment.

Becky was fucking me hard and fast, shaking the whole bed. I could tell that I was about to start building for another orgasm, and was very happy that it was Becky on my cock. Samantha was grinding down hard on my face now and cumming like crazy. I licked up her juices as best I could, my face was wet with them.

I could feel Becky shuddering on my cock, and her pussy grabbing my cock hard. That set me off and I started to cum too. Afterwards, as we all laid in a heap on the bed I rose up into a sitting position to look at the two tired women.

"So...whose idea was this?"

They both spoke at once.

"Mine." "Mine."

"Hmmm...who's this 'mine' person and where did they come from? Should I send them a couple bucks or something for the pleasures I've gotten so far tonight?"

I started to laugh at my poor joke as two pillows began hitting me. I laid back and covered my face...while reaching out to hug someone to me tightly. It ended up being Becky, and I was happy for that little fact. Samantha cuddled in along side of us and I put an arm around her too. Hugging them, naked as they were, seemed natural.

We fell asleep like that, and later on I had to get up to pee. I slipped out of bed and did my business, then went out to the kitchen, naked still, for a glass of water. As I stood in front of the kitchen sink drinking I heard someone come up behind me.

"Hope you are all right with that little surprise."

"Caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it at all. Out of the blue."

"Becky thought it would be best this way."

"So, I guess you are she then?"

"She?"

"The one that Becky has picked out to replace her?"

"No...well, not replace exactly...just...join you. Does that upset you still?"

"Actually, it felt...I mean to say...uh...damn...I'm getting all tongue tied now for some strange reason."

"Maybe it's because you're naked yet, and your cock is getting hard too."

I hadn't noticed that until she mentioned it. It was true, I was naked and my cock was stirring to life. She was standing there naked as I, and I could see her nipples were hard as two little rocks too. I wasn't the only one turned on it appeared. Of course on her behalf, it could have been a bit cool in the kitchen at that moment, which would have caused hard nipples too, but I was betting on the former again, instead of the latter.

"I'm not the only one naked you know."

"Yes...I know. So...should we head back to the bedroom and see if Becky wants to join in too?"

"Becky is here and wanting to watch for a bit. You two go ahead and start. Right here...right now."

Becky had walked in as we were talking. I looked into her eyes, wanting some kind of reassurance that she was okay with this, but her statement more than told me what I was wondering. I took Samantha's hand, pulling her to me, and as her breasts pressed into my chest, I put an arm around her holding her fast. My other hand shot out and grabbed Becky and pulled her in to us too.

Naked, we shared a three-way hug. Then, Becky broke away and giving my cock a little playful tug, she spoke to both of us.

"Well...go on. Give me a show worth watching now. I've been wondering for a long time what it would be like to see two people making love in person. Don 't disappoint me now. Come on...get going."

Samantha looked into my eyes and kissed me. I held her to my body, feeling her nipples driving into my chest. My cock throbbed between us, coming up between her legs and rubbing her already wet pussy lips. I moved my hips back and forth a bit, loving the feeling her wetness was giving me. I was doing something for her too it seemed as she moaned softly, and ground back.

I moved her back and put Samantha's butt up against the kitchen table. As she leaned back, I picked up on her thighs, and sat her up on it. I pushed between her spread legs, my cock rubbing on her clit. I bent down, licking her nipples before taking one at a time into my mouth and sucking on them.

I stopped at this point and looked over at Becky, wanting to make sure she was approving of this. I was uncertain to the extent that it was not my wife I was about to enjoy sexually, even after last night. It was all happening so fast for me. Becky winked at me and smiled, nodding her head to direct my attentions back to Samantha.

Becky had moved to sit in kitchen chair only inches from where we were, getting a great view of us. My cock slid into Samantha's pussy, and as soon as I was half way in, I held still, giving her a chance to get used to me. Bit by bit I worked in the rest of it, and by the time I bottomed out she was moaning, crying out for me to fuck her.

I began to stroke in and out, getting faster and faster as I went, until pretty soon I was driving into her so fast I broke out in a sweat. I slowed down a bit, letting us both catch a breath, and then I began to rotate when I would bottom out.

Before I knew it, I was getting ready to shoot off, and Samantha was about there too. I reached out and grasping a nipple in each hand, pulled on them gently, bringing her up and over into her orgasm. As soon as she cried out and started shaking, I began to thrust in and out hard and fast, only stopping when I came. At that point I drove fully into her hot and oh so tight pussy, and actually shoved the table back a few inches as I did.

I sat down afterwards, a hand on Samantha's thigh, as she lay out on the table. Becky suddenly did something that I had never dreamed she'd do. Pushing me aside, she moved her chair to be in between Samantha's legs, and started to lick and kiss her pussy. I sat there, stunned at the spectacle in front of me. My wife, licking and kissing another woman's pussy.

I leaned in close, and once in a while, Becky would lean over to me and kiss me, her tongue slipping between my lips. I could taste Samantha and me on her when she did that, and though I didn't think I'd really like it, I found it to not be too bad tasting.

Pretty soon, Becky had Samantha about to cum again. Once she had her there, I moved behind Becky's chair, and pulled her into a standing position, with her bending over to keep up her work on Samantha. Shoving the chair out of the way, I stepped in behind Becky and pushed my now hard cock into her pussy.

Becky stopped me, and reaching out, grabbed some butter. Moving her hand between her ass cheeks, she spread it in and around her bottom, and then shook her ass at me. Never having moved her tongue away from Samantha's pussy while doing so.

Knowing what she wanted, I place the head of my cock back there and pushed. A little familiar 'pop' and I was in. Gently and slowly, I worked my whole cock inside her. Once I bottomed out I held still for a bit, letting her ass get used to the invader back there. While I did that, my hands were busy playing with her breasts.

Once Becky relaxed a bit, I started to fuck her backdoor. As I did, Samantha held Becky's head to her pussy, and had an orgasm. Becky moved to one side, allowing Samantha to get up, and as I continued to fuck Becky's ass, Samantha sat up and watched.

Pretty soon Becky came, and came hard. As she did, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide, showing Samantha that I was in her ass. Samantha leaned in, and looked closely, and just her head being there watching us fuck like that did something inside me, and I came hard. I didn't think I had much left in me, but I found out under the right circumstances, one could have more than they thought.

After that, we all went in and showered. The girls helped me wash my back and I helped them wash theirs. I dried off and then went back to bed and slept for a bit. When I woke up later, Becky and I were alone in the house. Samantha had gone to see a friend according to Becky and she'd be back later.

We sat in the kitchen, dressed now, and had some coffee while we talked. Enlightening was a key word on this visit.

"Are you upset with me John?"

"Upset? No. Surprised maybe...a bit uncertain too, but not upset."

"Do you like Samantha?"

"Obviously."

"I mean, do you like her...more than as a friend?"

"Oh...so you do plan to shove her off onto me then?"

"You make it sound like some chore or something. She's a very beautiful woman and she is also very sexual. She'd be a great partner for you too. I think she likes you on top of that. That's saying a lot, considering the way you treated her at first."

"I just don't like the fact that you are match making for me Becky. I know you're worried and all, but I just can't drop you in a second and take up with another woman just like that."

"I'm not asking you to. I am showing and telling you that if you want to start a relationship with Samantha, I'm more than willing to share you with her. Only her...but I can see that you two are hitting it off finally."

"Can't I just love you and keep you around instead?"

"Don't you think I'll get a little rank smelling eventually? Besides, what would people say? I can see you now...'Hi, I'm John, and this is my wife Becky. She's a little...dead...but I like having her around.'"

"Damn you have a morbid sense of humor. How can you joke about something like that anyway?"

"If I dwell on my close at hand end too much it drives me crazy John, this lets me...I don't know...blow it off a bit."

"It's just a lot to take in Becky. I mean I spent years being faithful and cherishing you. Now suddenly I'm supposed to change over to wanting and liking someone else...at your insistence. Kind of hard for me to work out in the ol' head, you know?"

"I don't want you to just like Samantha John...I want you to love her. Just like you love me. I want you to be together forever after."

"I don't know...I don't know Becky. You're asking an awful lot of me. I'll try...but I can't promise anything."

"You trying is all I need to hear. I am going to hold you to that John. You must try to fall in love with Samantha. You have to try. If that means dating her and all that goes with it, then so be it. I want you to enjoy her and love her. Whatever it takes."

I was beginning to understand more and more that Becky was going to be single minded in her determination of making sure I had someone in my life. Samantha wouldn't be a bad choice as far as I was concerned. I made a decision at that point to at least give Samantha a chance. After all, I had sampled her already, and found her to be very nice sexually.

Something I wasn't aware of was that Becky had talked to our kids and told them about her plans for making sure I had someone in my life after she was gone. Becky hadn't told them how she had made the deal, but only that she wanted someone there for me. She had gone so far as to tell them it would be Samantha, so they should support her last wishes and make sure to give Samantha a real chance. That all came out later, but at this point she had already figured out that her plan had a large chance of success.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers