The Contract Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, I am glad I met you. I'm just a little pissed off at your sister and Mary right now. I think they had the best of intentions."

"Yeah, I know I talked about meeting you at the classes, they should have told me who you were."

"I don't remember if I said anything to Mary or not, but I do enjoy your company."

Rose ordered some Chinese, and we ate.

I held my right hand up, and blocked my view of the left side of Rose's face. It was clear that I was looking at half of Sherri's image. There were other differences, Rose's hair was a medium brown and she let it grow long, and I assumed that this was their natural hair color. Sherri wore her hair up, and had lightened it to become a blond. As for makeup, Rose went natural, Sherri didn't.

"Paul, will you quit doing that! Yes, I AM Sherri's twin sister!"

I put my hand down. "Rose, how long have the nightmares been going on."

"I used to have them all the time, but they went away. In the last year, they just started up again."

"Rose, are you worried about when Jake gets out of jail?"

Rose winced, "A little."

"You used to live here in St. Louis with Jake, didn't you? You're worried he'll find you."

Rose nodded.

"Do you think that he will look for you in Quartz Springs?"

"Paul, are you asking me to move in with you."

"Sort of, I am asking you to move down. You might stay with your sister."

"And you want me to become your girlfriend?"

"Nope! I have a girlfriend."

Rose stared at me. "That's right, that Motoko girl."

"Well, something like that, it's complicated."

"Then why?"

"I want a business partner."

I dropped off Rose's glass and her luggage, and left. Rose promised to come down next weekend. It was now 6, and I still had four hours of driving. I turned on my phone, and texted Motoko that I would be home by 10. She met me at the farm, and I didn't get around to unpacking the car. That would have to wait until the morning. All the time that Motoko lavished herself over me, I thought about Rose. Once again, I seem to have one woman in my arms, and I was thinking about another.

***** Monday 11/20/2006 *****

Motoko left before I woke up. I went to survey my workshop. The additional 30-foot slab was in place, but the extra building walls had not been assembled. When I went inside the existing building, there was framing done on one side for the lower and upper floor. The plumbing, electrical, and ductwork had been run. I walked up the steps and looked down from the second floor. I was not sure why, but I had a window opening looking out onto the shop floor. I didn't remember asking for it, but it did allow for a good view of the workshop floor. Everything was starting to take shape.

This was the beginning of five weeks of classes. I went to tai chi class, and started to learn the short form. I went to my first archery lesson, and met with a very agitated Ran. She finally calmed down, and handed me my Yumi, or bow. My Yumi was over 7-and-a-half-feet long, and made of carbon fiber. I also had my uniform, Hakama pants, and a white shirt called a keiko. Ran also wore a vinyl chest guard called a Muneate.

After getting dressed, I found out that Kyudo is more of a ritual of being, than about accuracy of shooting. There are eight stages of shooting, and each stage has a sequence to follow. Ran didn't care if I hit the target, and actually told me that the dignity of shooting was more important than hitting the target. The whole act was a Kata or prescribed set of movement, to put the shooter in a Zen like peace of mind.

I was thumped several times for smiling when I actually hit the target. Weird.

I also started my calligraphy class. I learned about brushes and ink stones, and making my own ink. Ran also did this class as private instruction.

She was giving me 18-week courses in five weeks. Each course would have met for two hours twice a week. I was going to have a two-hour session of Kyudo and Calligraphy, six days a week, with Ran as a private instructor. After both classes, we went to the dining hall, and had lunch. Ran had made an herbal iced tea, and had two box lunches called a Bento. She told me that we would eat slowly, and take an hour for lunch each day, for digestion. This would also give us time to talk. I told her about finding a mentor for my business.

This was going to be my ritual for the next five weeks, Tai Chi at seven, Kyudo at eight, calligraphy at ten, and lunch at noon. I would be spending five hours a day with Ran. I tried to have Ran talk to me about how she started doing Kyudo, but she changed the subject. I left and went home.

I finally started to unload my car. There was a crew running electrical outlets into the garage workshop area, and someone installing interior windows that looked out onto the workshop floor. An inspector arrived, and approved some stuff, and then things started to get busy. Drywall started going up. Things were going well, and I was in the way, so I left and went back to the trailer. Tonya came over, and wanted to talk about the bonus check. I told her that she would have to fully disclose her hidden bank fund to me, if she expected to even talk about the bonus check. She didn't like that idea, so she left. I did get out of her that, while I was away, Ben had completely shut her down, just as he told me he would.

Jujitsu went well. There is a lot in common in martial arts training. What I concentrated on was the things that were unique to jujitsu. Mr. Sato continued to be pleased at my slow motion work on the Katas of Jujitsu. I started to get completion marks by my belt award scroll. Things were going well.

With my mornings full on Saturdays, I had to switch my days to practice kendo. I usually skipped the Tuesday evening practice, and only went to the Thursday evening, and Saturday morning class. I had to switch my Saturday morning to Tuesday evening.

So with, Jujitsu on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Kendo on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I would be going to the cultural center four evenings a week. This didn't leave much time for glass fusing, but it would be enough.

The week went on. The workshop slowly went up, but the talk about it being built so quickly turned out to be a lie. Sure, they lost a week while getting the permits approved, but it now looked as if the beginning of December was a long shot.

On Thursday, all classes were cancelled because of Thanksgiving. Motoko invited me over, and she fed me, body and soul. It turned into a 12-hour sex and cuddle session, in her bedroom. I spent the night at her place.

On Friday, Rose came down from St. Louis, and we met. I drove her into Little Rock, and we had a consultation with a surgeon for a knee replacement for Rose's left knee. When the price tag of seventy thousand dollars came up, I didn't flinch. Rose stared at me with amazement. She had some insurance that would not cover any existing condition, but it would cover some of the rehab costs. The metal knee joint was twenty thousand dollars, but when the doctors heard that we would have to foot the bill in cash, they told us of a discount that we could apply for assault victims. After everything was deducted, the price dropped to forty eight thousand.

That bonus check was still burning a hole in my pocket. It could buy me a master to apprentice under. We thanked the doctors, and told them we would be in touch.

We then drove to the farm, and I showed her the workshop. The extra thirty feet was already enclosed, and we toured and talked about how she could set up and do her craft here in Quartz Springs. She wheeled herself around, and started telling me what equipment should be purchased and where it should go. She was in heaven.

She couldn't believe what she was about to fall into. It was too good to be true, so I then had to give her my conditions. I was going to pay her twenty four thousand dollars for a three year apprenticeship. The balance would only be a loan, and she would have to pay me back.

She would be doing the arts and crafts fairs by herself, and selling my art along with hers. She would have to agree to stick it out with me for three years, and receive half of the price of the knee surgery for teaching me. The rest of the price for the knee operation was going to be returned by receiving commissions for selling my products. Her arts and crafts booth would act as a consignment store, and selling any product of mine would earn her a consignment. Any amount left over would be due in full before she left. She could kick in any funds of her own, and reduce the loan, but that would be her decision.

The commission incentive was so that she had a vested interest in teaching me quickly, and selling my products. I needed this to be win/win for both of us, and I also knew that I would be tied up for the next three years trying to get my black belt in Jujitsu.

Rose asked about the trailer. She wanted to live in it, and wanted to know what the rent would be. When I said one hundred a month, plus half the water and electricity bill, she jumped and said yes. Mary and Sherri were invited over, and we explained our business arrangement. The two went crazy, and we made plans to move Rose here in December.

We went out to dinner and sealed the deal. Mary went home and picked up her son Jason, and we all went out for barbeque. Rose spent the evening with Mary and Sherri, before driving back home to St. Louis.

***** Saturday 11/24/2006 *****

After morning classes, I met with Motoko, she was very upset about me having another woman living at the farm. She wanted to move in too. I told her that a man and a woman living under the same roof was unacceptable without being married. Motoko then got very excited and shouted, "Yes! Yes! I'll marry you! I will be your wife!"

I then needed to calm her down, she thought I was proposing, but I wasn't. I then told her that a man must provide for his wife, so that she could stay home and raise the children. I was unemployed, and needed to start my business, so that I could afford to have a wife. Motoko shed more tears as I talked. Her eyes glazed over as I mentioned "stay at home and raise the children."

"Paul-sama, please learn quickly from that woman, so that you can make me your wife. I will keep a clean house, and service your needs, and bear you many, many children."

I held Motoko, and she hugged me back. I realized that this was what I was looking for. I had made love to this woman, while thinking about other women. I felt ashamed that I allowed my mind to wander, when what I really wanted was right before me. I would still play Ran's game, and I might even become an instructor at the Himaki Cultural Center, but for now, Motoko was with me. I would completely concentrate on our relationship.

"Motoko, I want to be with you, and only you. I do not wish to date or have sex with any other woman. Will you do the same for me, and date only me?"

She hugged me harder, and nodded.

"Will you take me to see your father, so that I can ask permission to court you for marriage?"

Motoko looked up, and her lips quivered. Her eyes said it all. I had not proposed, but I had made it clear that my intentions on dating her were now for marriage.

She took me to her parent's house. Her father also worked at Morton Packaging, and was one of the people who saw the fight. He considered me a very honorable man, and a worthy husband. When I talked about needing to be able to support a wife before asking for her hand, I probably gained even more points in his eyes. We left their home with a full blessing on our courtship.

Motoko went back with me to the trailer. I cannot describe the sex we had that night. It was like I had unleased a rampaging Asian tiger.

***** *****

Thank you, for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it.