The Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers

Once again, I took a beep breath, and calmed myself down.

"I have not hurt your bottom yet. I only want you to stay if you're willing to be punished for acting like a slut in front of my friends. I will let go of you, and you can walk away, and out of my life. Tonya cheated on me with another man, and I will not allow my next wife to behave like you just did in front of another man, EVER! If you want me to, I will let go of you, and you can walk down those steps and out of my life. Do you want me to let you go?"

Motoko was sobbing, and shook her head. This time I brought my hand down hard and gave her ass something to remember. Motoko yelped.

"Motoko, I need you to tell me why I am angry, and what you want me to do."

Motoko continued to sob. "Paul-sama...hic...I have disgraced myself...hic...and I need you to punish me...hic...for exposing myself to another man."

This time, I gave her ass two hard cracks. After each one, she gave a short cry, but she controlled herself, and waited for the next hit. I raised my hand up to her nose, "Breath in the scent, Motoko. Who do you make this for?"

"Ohhh Paul-sama, I make that for you, and for your pleasure."

"Are you sure you didn't make it for Jason!"

"Noooo! I make it for you and you alone!"

"And what should I do about your disgraceful attire?"

"I need to be punished."

I gave her four additional hard smacks to her rump, after each one, Motoko let out a whimper. I knew that the strikes could be heard downstairs, but I didn't care. I then calmed down and put my hand on her shoulder, so that she would know that I was done punishing her.

"Good girl. That is exactly what I wanted to hear." I released her wrist, and wrapped my arm around her waist. I started to nibble her ear again, and returned my hand to caress her clenched ass. Her bottom was tender from the blows, and even though I was being gentle, she stiffened on every caress. I wanted to do more, but with her wincing with even the softest of strokes, I didn't have the heart to. I still wanted another display of loyalty, and I was brought back to my high school years. As I lightly stroked her bottom, as I released my lips from her earlobe and whispered to her once more, "Do you wish me to mark you as mine?

Motoko once again stiffened up, and paused. She nodded, "Yes Paul-sama, please mark me as your woman."

I really didn't want to hurt her, but I just needed her to submit to me. I returned to her neck, and proceeded to give her a hickey. I knew it was juvenile, and would be gone in a few days, but I wanted her to willingly allow an act of acceptance of me as her master. Motoko relaxed and began to moan again, as she realized that she was only going to get a hickey. I shifted position and moved my hands up and started to untie her costume. The apron fell away, as did the choker and the headband. She willingly helped me remove the lace cuffs on her hands, as she continued to moan to my oral ministrations to her neck.

Once those pieces of clothing were off, I returned my hand to her bottom and felt between her legs again. The panties were drenched in her love lubricant. Motoko instantly started to buck against my hand. Pretty soon, I was hearing her pant, and then she started repeating, "I'm going! I'm going!"

After being with Motoko several times, I knew this to mean that she was close to orgasm. It's a Japanese thing, I guess. They don't say that they are 'coming', or that 'they came'. They would say that they are 'going', and after the climax, they would say 'they went'. Since she was being punished, I immediately stopped what I was doing and checked out her neck. Motoko had a good looking hickey. Her cries turned to wide eyed whimpers, and she pleaded for release. I gave her a mild slap on her bottom, and she nearly climaxed from the pain.

"I want to remind you, that you are being punished. Do you want me to swat that bottom of yours again?"

"Yes! Please Paul-sama! Punish me for being such a disgraceful slut!"

Whoa! I hadn't expected this! Motoko was so worked up over this, that she didn't want me to stop. She knew that even a few slaps on the bottom would be enough to achieve a climax, and she was begging for release. I had never really been with such a submissive woman, but she was really getting into being treated this way. She wanted me to continue to slap her bottom, and I knew she was so close to climax already, that a few would send her over the top. I now needed her to understand who was in control. I didn't want to give her a release, so I chose to keep her at the edge.

"I'm the one in charge here. I'll decide how to punish you. I think you need to worship my cock!"

Without another word, Motoko dropped to her knees, and placed her hands on my belt. "Oh Paul-sama, may I take off your pants. Please!"

Whoa! Once again, she was telling me what to do. I wasn't going to do that.

I shook my head, and unzipped. Motoko lunged forward and started to kiss and tongue the head of my penis. While climbing the steps, my penis had become rock hard, but it had shrunk back down while giving Motoko a hickey. I guess I wasn't really that much into dominance, but Motoko seemed to really be into being a submissive. Her oral ministrations quickly had me rigid again, and I told her to get up and put her hands on my dresser. I slid her panties off of her bottom and moved her to the edge of the dresser, where I had a chair.

"Put you foot on the chair, Motoko."

Motoko rapidly responded, opening gap between her legs. She cocked her hips, which resulted in the folds of her vagina parting, and her lubricant started to drip on the floor. I quickly filled her void and she blissfully welcomed me into her vagina with a long moan. Within three strokes, she climaxed, and her vaginal muscles clamped down on my member as if she wanted to rip it away from my body. Motoko screamed with pleasure and clenched down on my manhood, trying to hold it in her love canal a prized treasure. The enormous amount of lubricant that Motoko had in her love canal actually resulted in the opposite happening and my penis was ejected from her soaked pussy.

I once again rammed my cock into her, and she recovered from her orgasm, and started to milk me with every stroke. I pounded my pulsating member into her, only to have her relax until I was completely entered her love canal and started to withdraw. She then clamped her toned muscles, and tried to keep me from leaving her. She was shrieking with every thrust that I made. It didn't take long for her to climax again, with a second tremor quickly following the first one. On the tremor tremor, I erupted inside of her.

I pulled out of her, and looked her over. Motoko was semi-lucid and weak, but very happy. She immediately dropped to her knees again and wanted to suck my cock again, but I knew that it would easily be thirty minutes before my member would be anywhere near an encore performance. After she sucked the last bit of cum from my head, I pushed her back, and zipped my pants back up.

"Motoko, I want you to shower, and put on some more respectable clothing, before you join us for dinner."

Motoko looked up and me with dreamy eyes, "Oh, yes. Paul-sama."

I returned back to my guests, who I had expected had heard all of the wailing that Motoko had done.

"Mary, Sherri, Rose, and Jason. I am not into exhibitionism, and would like to apologize for how Motoko was dressed. She will be down shortly after she showers and changes."

Rose was simply eating her meal, Jason was nervously playing with his food, and Mary and Sherri were staring at me dumbfounded. Sherri stood up, and started for the stairs.

As Rose continued to cut her meat, she spoke up, "Sis, where do you think you are going?"

Sherri spun around, "To check on Motoko, of course!"

Rose picked up a piece of meat with her fork, "You did see how she was dressed, didn't you."

"LALA! Are you HARD OF HEARING, she probably has bruises."

Rose eyed the piece of meat, "probably...and your point?" She then popped the morsel into her mouth.

Sherri stood dumbfounded at her sister. She turned to me. "Paul, if Motoko has any marks on her."

I held up my hand, "She does..."

Sherri spun around and went for the stairs again. She turned to go up the first stair when Rose spoke again.

"Sis, as I understand it, Motoko and Paul became an item AFTER that little thing in the parking lot, where Paul dropped a guy with one blow. Motoko knew what she was getting, and maybe she likes it rough."

"That's still not right! What they do in private is their right, but this was with guests in the house."

"And in Paul's domain. Sis, do you know what topping from the bottom is?"

I had no idea what Rose was talking about. What the hell does 'topping from the bottom' mean?

Sherri paused, and stared back a Rose.

"He had to Sis, or else she would have dressed like that at the party in three days."

Sherri turned back to me.

"Sherri, I gave her a choice. She chose the punishment."

Sherri stood there pondering. She looked up the steps, at Rose, and then at me. She finally fired back at Rose. "You can actually give me this line after what Jake did to you? He put you in the hospital!"

Rose quipped back, "Motoko set this up, Sherri. She's been freaking out over all the women that are around Paul, and she wanted to stand out. She wanted Paul's attention; and, good or bad, she got it. She made him claim her. Like I said, she topped from the bottom."

I still wasn't completely sure what this 'topping from the bottom' meant, but now I had a good guess. If Motoko was a submissive, she would probably be a 'bottom'. I would then be the dominant, or 'top'. The term probably meant an intentional act of misbehavior, so that the dominant would have to punish the submissive. I felt Rose's logic completely explained what had just transpired.

Rose put another morsel of meat on her fork. "Sis, wouldn't you agree that a good submissive would want a very strong virile man, who could not only give her children, but other women as well?"

Sheri gasped, as Rose slowly sucked the juices of the tender meat. Her lips caressed and then devoured the morsel for show. She then turned her head slowly and chewed the meat in her mouth, with an evil grin.

It was hard to fathom that Rose, who had just come back from knee surgery, was the one defending my actions. Her left knee had just been replaced, but the left side of her face was still deformed from the baseball bat that Jake had used to beat her up. I felt strength in Rose, and confidence in her assessment of the situation. Even though she was a victim of abuse, she knew what I had done and why, and didn't blame me. She had obviously had heard me tell her to 'Get the FUCK out of my house', and heard the spanking I gave her. She knew that I had given Motoko an out to walk away, and she also knew that she had stayed and took her licks.

I had never had thoughts about being a sultan that was spreading my seed into a harem, but that was exactly what Rose was implying. I would no only have a wife, Motoko, but I would also have access to Mary and Sherri, a married lesbian couple, for the purposes of providing them children. Would Motoko actually see me as a stronger male, if I was impregnating Rose and Sherri? This idea had NOT entered my brain as I was swatting Motoko's bottom.

Mary quipped in, "Sherri baby, come back to the table. Your food is getting cold."

I turned to Mary and motioned at Jason, "Does Jason know about the contract that Sherri and you proposed to me?"

Mary nodded.

I turned to Rose, "And you really think Motoko would actually WANT that?"

Rose responded, "I don't know. She wants her man to be a strong male, and that strength can come at a price. She may even be proud that she has such a virile man. You are going to have to figure out how strong of a male she wants."

My god! Rose was actually serious! I started towards the table, and noticed my spot was at the head of the table. Sherri came back and sat down, and Rose put her fork down. They sat there and waited. I stood at the head of the table and drank in to possibilities that had just been dropped at my feet. I wasn't sure I was ready for this. The other thing that still bothered me about getting Mary and Sherri pregnant was that I still wanted parental rights over my children. If I was to be the master of a harem, I could not sign away my rights as a father. The standard sperm donor contracts that I had reviewed from the clinic had me giving up all those rights.

It really didn't feel to me like I would be this strong sultan with a harem, if I was selling my sperm. Things still didn't add up for me, and I was still hesitant to even think about selling my sperm to Mary and Sherri. I wanted my children first, and then... well... I still wasn't sure.

I looked down at my place setting, and saw a salad, and a glass of iced tea. I sat down and started to eat. After I took my first bite, Rose picked up her fork again and also started to eat, as well as Jason. Even without Motoko's presence in the room, I FELT like the head of the household, a feeling I had never had with Tonya. With Tonya, I had felt like an equal partner, and choices had to be made by both of us.

I'm not sure how Jason was taking this, but he was at the kendo matches I held at the workshop. I was thinking that he probably saw me as a warrior. He knew that Motoko had been bruised, and that the three women at the table were now considering the action justified. At this point, he was also not going to challenge me. At this dinner, and in the domain of my apartment, I had defiantly established myself as the dominant alpha male, and he would not challenge me.

I was completely sure that if I wished, Motoko would quit her job in a heartbeat, and become a stay at home wife and mother. It would never be a partnership between two people, but she would submit to me, and support me. I was still not sure of how good of a mother would she be for my children. If she was too submissive, I felt that our children would also walk all over her, and I would end up with spoiled children. Our vacation in Florida even seemed more important, but not as a getaway, but as a way to figure out how she reacted to the parenting skills around us.

Did I want this? Did I actually want such an uneven partnership? I was confused as to what my true feelings were.

Motoko came downstairs in a Kimono. Her hair was put up, and her neck was fully exposed. She made no attempt to hide the hickey on her neck. In fact, it appeared that she was showing it off, in a somewhat demure way. Her movements were controlled and her head lowered.

Rose took one look at Motoko's neck and turned to me, "THAT's her bruise?"

I nodded.

Rose leaned over towards me, and in a soft voice, she whispered, "wimp..."

Motoko then proceeded to prostate herself and apologize to the group.

"Please excuse me for disgracing myself in from of you."

I wanted this to stop. "Thank you, Motoko. That is enough."

"But..."

"That is enough. You look radiant in your kimono, and it would be a shame if you to soiled it. Please sit down and eat."

And that just what she did. Her bottom was tender, and she was uneasy sitting on the hard wooden chair. Everyone tried to put the event behind us, put it loomed. Eventually, Rose had had enough, and rolled her wheelchair away from the table.

***** ***** Rose Speaks ***** *****

I could see that Sherri was still uneasy about Paul's treatment of Motoko, and I had to do something. I put my fork down, and pulled away from the table.

"Paul, my sis is not going to be comfortable until someone looks at Motoko. I know Sherri is a nurse, but I have slept over at Motoko's apartment, and we have seen each other without clothes on. I believe that it would be better to have a friend examine her than a stranger. Do I have your permission to take Motoko to the bathroom and take a look at her?"

Paul looked a bit dumbfounded, but I believe it was more from me quietly calling him a wimp. Paul let out a deep sigh, "Go on, get it over with."

Motoko was more than happy to stand up, and the two of us made out way to the bathroom.

As I followed Motoko in, I turned my wheelchair around and started to close the door. I paused, and looked back at the table.

"Paul, do you think you could find some padding to put on Motoko's chair?"

"Sure." With that, Paul stood up, and went back up the steps.

After I closed the door, I turned my wheelchair around and faced Motoko, who was sobbing with her head in her hands. "I can't do anything right! I'm going to loose him!"

"Motoko, this is not all your fault. Paul is a little dense at times, and doesn't see all the visual cues that a woman sends out. Can I tell you a secret?"

Motoko stopped crying, and removed her hands from in front of her eyes. After a sniffle or two, she nodded.

"OK, I tried to seduce Paul on the drive from Portland to St. Louis. The first day back I didn't try anything, and Paul was a perfect gentleman. I had nightmares that night, and he came to comfort me. The second day, I asked him about his girlfriend, and he talked about you. I tried to figure out if there was anyone else to see if he was serious, and he also mentioned an archery instructor named Ran, but mostly he talked about you. I flirted with him for over ten hours, and he didn't respond to any of my advances."

Motoko looked frightened. I realized that everything I was saying was adding fuel to her fears.

"Motoko, this was before he announced he was courting you. Paul was available, and he did nothing! I would have been a willing partner the second night, but he flatly wasn't interested in me. He was only interested in you, but you have to understand that he may not read women very well. I understand that you wanted him to acknowledge you, but you went too far. What you did earlier was over the top, and you are going to trust that he loves you, even if there are times that he is distant towards you. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Rose-san. I know I am making mistakes, and that you are trying to help, but I don't know what to do! Even when we practiced doing things for Paul-sama, I made him very angry at me."

"Well, I'll try to help you some more, but first, I need to look at that beautiful ass of yours."

Motoko blushed, turned around and pulled up her kimono. She was not wearing any panties.

"Is this normal? Don't women wear underwear with a kimono?"

Motoko responded. "A hundred years ago, this would have been true; but now, it is normal to wear panties. I tried to put some on, but I was very tender.... Is Paul-sama going to punish me for this?"

"No, Motoko, I don't think so."

I looked at her bottom, and noticed the marks left by the lace on her skin.

"Paul didn't pull your panties off when he spanked you, did he?"

"No... My other boyfriends did. Was he supposed to?"

"Do you two have a safe word?"

"What's a safe word?"

I shook my head and thought to myself 'My god... They're both amateurs...'

"Don't worry about the safe word. And yes, Motoko, the panties left marks. Do you want him to treat you like your other boyfriends?"

Motoko was silent. After a long pause, I heard "Would Paul-sama like that?"

"Motoko, I need to know what you want, not what Pauls wants."

"I don't want to lose him, Rose-san," and Motoko started to cry."

"Motoko, Paul also wants to know what you want, and this is the reason that why he may eventually break up with you."

Motoko spun around, "I don't understand."

Motoko's kimono flashed before me, and settled to cover her body once more.

I let out a little sign. "Paul couldn't read Tonya's mind. Tonya didn't tell Paul that she was cheating on him. Paul cannot trust Tonya ever again. Paul is not longer married to Tonya. Do you follow that logic?"

OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers