The Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers

I knew I wanted to have a long meeting with Rose tonight about using the Himaki Cultural Center as a retail outlet, but decided to just keep it short.

"Rose, we'll need to talk about this tomorrow morning, but I wanted to tell you that I have arraigned to have the Himaki Cultural Center become a retail outlet for your products."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"Was that why you were late, tonight?"

"Well, I'm also going to use them too. Don't go thinking that I'm being all noble or anything and doing this just for you. I thought that both of our businesses could profit from a local retail outlet."

Rose's eyes were red from crying, and they started to tear up again. "Thank you. Paul, I could hug and kiss you all night."

I motioned Motoko, who was at the dining table. She put the two glasses that she had picked up down and straightened up. I motioned her to come over.

"Rose, hugs are OK, but all my kisses belong to Motoko."

With one arm wrapped around Rose, I took my free arm and placed it on Motoko's back and brought her closer. Motoko leaned down and gave me a kiss. I ran my hand up her back and rested it on her shoulder, and kept her close. Motoko willingly opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to mingle with hers. While we engaged in a long kiss, I moved my hand back down her back, and stroked her tender bottom, which caused her to moan. I returned my hand back to her shoulder and pulled back a little, and we ended the kiss. I decided to see if I could give Motoko a command.

"Motoko, I can't kiss Rose, but you could for me."

Motoko pulled back.

"It's either me or you Motoko, but one of us is going to give Rose a long wet kiss."

Motoko willingly leaned past my face, and over towards Rose. As she tilted her head, I felt her jaw pass by my lips, and her neck was once again exposed to my mouth. As she kissed Rose, I started to nibble on her neck. I could feel Motoko's jaw open, and I continued to nibble as they continued their kiss. Motoko was going to get another hicky. Once again, I ran my hand down Motoko's back, but this time I went to the bottom of the Kimono and ran my hand up her leg. I found out that Motoko was not wearing underwear when I felt her bottom the first time. Motoko let out a small whimper as I traced my fingers along the inside of her thighs, until I felt the already moist folds of labia once again.

Rose shifted, and I could tell it was because I was getting an erection. Neither of the two women stopped French kissing, and Motoko opened her stance to allow my fingers more access. Rose and Motoko finally finished their kiss, and I removed my hand from under Motoko's Kimono. We all gave each other a knowing look, before realizing that Mary, Sherri, and Jason standing in front of us staring.

Sherri turned to Mary, "Such behavior! I think Paul needs to be punished, don't you?"

"Yes, Sherri. I think she should force Paul to put something bigger than a little finger into her hot pussy of hers."

Motoko flushed, and started to open her mouth.

Mary waved her hand in front of her face. "Don't even try hide it Motoko, I know what a woman in heat smells like, and your aroma is all over this room. You're making me hot for my little hunny here. So is her sister going to get lucky too?"

I felt both Rose and Motoko tense up, and shook my head, "I don't think so."

Rose relaxed, "I just hope I have a fresh set of batteries in that trailer."

Mary tapped Sherri and Jason on the shoulder. "Come on you two, I think this is none of our business, and that we should get home, and let them figure that out."

I responded again, "Yeah, I think Motoko and I need some time alone tonight. Do you think you could get Rose's wheelchair over here before you leave?"

As Sherri brought over the wheelchair, I felt Rose shift her weight to a more upright and sitting position. I wasn't sure at first; because I thought might have been an accident, but Rose's hand brushed over my now deflating erection. Her hand stopped, and she ran it back over the length of it a second time, before giving it a gentle squeeze. Rose gave me a wink as she got into her wheelchair. Mary, Sherri, Rose, and Jason waved goodbye as Motoko took Rose's spot on the couch.

After the door was closed, I turned to Motoko, "So what is my punishment?"

"You have to lay still on the couch while I have my way with you, Paul-sama."

Motoko went over to her chair a grabbed the towel that she was sitting on, and placed it on the couch cushions. Motoko took off my clothes, and I re-positioned myself on the couch. I started to take off her Kimono, but she stopped me.

"I want to leave it on."

"Do you want to go to seventh heaven again?"

Motoko didn't answer; she just lifted up her Kimono and ground her naked bottom across my hardening cock. She moaned as it gently slid into her hungry cunt. Without a word, we got into rhythm and started Motoko into a series of moans. Pretty soon, I started hearing her orgasm mantra "I'm going! I'm going!' being cried over and over again.

Yes, I understood that I was naked, and she was still clothed. Yes, it was the reverse of what had happened in my bedroom upstairs. But no, it was not the same. I was controlling myself, and she was giving into her animal desires of lust. She was not the master, but a slave being offered whatever she desired, and she took it. It was like watching an addict going after their next hit.

I wasn't sure if it was the domination, the long French kissing with Rose, or the exhibition we had done in front of Mary, Sherri, and Jason, but it had taken Motoko less than two minutes to blast into her first series of orgasms. I just laid there amazed, as wave after wave came over her.

The weird thing was... I was calm. Motoko was ramming herself onto me, as if she was addicted to me, and I was simply watching her. Yes, I had an erection... and yes... I was feeling her wet pussy envelope me and clamp down, but I was calm, and in control. We were not going to repeat a seventh heaven. I actually saw what was going to happen.

Motoko would not stop. She was acting like this was her last and final time to have sex with me. She was going to keep having orgasms as long as she could.

Motoko was going to continue to impale herself on my pole, over and over again. The ATP in her muscles had already been spent, and her mitochondria were working overtime to refill the ATP to feed her muscles. Her muscles were breaking down every molecule of glucose that was stored in it, and refueling the ATP. Her muscle membranes were now constricting, so that no partial bit of the sugar that was powering her muscles could slip out. Like a runner in a long distance race, her muscles were now committed to what sugar was stored in them. Her fat cells would release more energy in the form of fats, and they could pass through her cell walls, but the bits of sugar could not.

Motoko would continue.

She had bled out every molecule of quick energy that she had in her leg muscles, and needed to slow down. The endorphins of a runner would kick in, and she would ride again on a runner's euphoria. Her breathing would become deeper, and she would start soaking in as much oxygen as she could, to maintain a frenzied pace. The oxygen would allow her muscles to start transforming fat in to energy. Lactic acid would start to build up in her legs sending jolts of pain up her legs, which would mix with her sensations to heighten her pleasure. Her spinal column would not differentiate between pain and pleasure, and combine them. The combined sensations would tear up her spinal column, and she would ride for even more climaxes.

Still, Motoko would continue.

She would continue, with her legs aching, to milk me for her every pleasure, until she hit what marathoners called 'the wall'. Her yearning would push her past that, to start on complete exhaustion, to try to make me explode. Her spent body would continue, and with the brain going into overload, the precious sugars would drain from her optic nerve to other parts of her brain, and she would continue to hump blindly over me.

And still, Motoko would continue.

I would watch for body to exhaust itself, her eyes to become dreamy again. I would then roll her over and take her, allowing her to feel my power and strength. She would once again climb to an orgasm, and then she would be released, panting and exhausted. I would then pick her up, and carry her lifeless body up to my bedroom, and gently lower her onto my bed. I would then strip her kimono off of her, and rub cleansing salts over her entire body, scrubbing her skin. The salt glow would renew her skin, and sensitize it to my touch. I would then return with water and towels, and gently sponge bathe her body using washcloths to remove the salts and sweat. After the perspiration and salt was removed, aromatic massage oils would be applied, and her body rubbed down once again, to remove the lactic acid that were now causing her legs to cramp up. All this would be done as she laid there lifeless, unable to prevent me from caring for her. She would drink in the aroma, as I rubbed her down.

She would drift into a state of exhaustion and euphoria, feeling as if she had giving herself entirely to me, and I would return the favor by using my muscles to push away the pain, and leave only bliss. Her blindness would be cured, and she would see a man caring for her, and cherishing her body. She was giving herself to me, and I would treat her like a possession that I prized above everything else. Yes, she wanted to be my slave, and she was giving me herself to me, body and soul, and I would accept.

I saw it, and I knew what to do. But for now, I just smiled and enjoyed the ride. With everything that had happened, I was more stunned than aroused, but I could get use to this. Maybe I could be a sultan with a harem, after all.

***** *****

Thank you, for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it.

OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers