The Contract in Force

Story Info
A contract between a Mistress and Her slave.
1.1k words
3.94
32.1k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmanz1
starmanz1
33 Followers

It is doubtful what's below would have much legal force; however it might have some emotional force for the two people involved. If there is sufficient interest, I may brew up a tale around this contract. - Starman

AGREEMENT

I. Preamble

1.This Agreement is reached between Jenni F, hereinafter referred to as Mistress, and john doe, hereinafter referred to as slave.

2.Mistress and slave concur that this agreement is reached in furtherance of Her happiness, comfort, convenience, pleasure and success, and in furtherance of his deep desire to serve and give all to the Mistress.

3.To ensure these goals are met, the Mistress and slave agree as follows.

II. Rights of the Mistress

1.The Mistress shall be entitled to the focused and joyful service of the slave at any time the slave is not occupied with gainful employment.

2.Service shall consist of errands, household chores, other tasks important to the Mistress, and personal service as dictated by the Mistress.

3.If service does not meet the Mistress' standards, or if her feelings so dictate, she is entitled to utilize corporal punishment within the slave's physical and emotional limits.

4.Personal service shall be such as the Mistress dictates, but shall in no circumstances go beyond Her dictates.

5.The Mistress is entitled to physical pleasure in the relationship, if her feelings so dictate. Her entitlement does not confer a reciprocal entitlement on the slave.

6.The Mistress is free to enjoy Her personal, social, and sexual life as before, with no obligation to the slave save discretion.

7.After two months of service, the Mistress shall review the slave's conduct toward Her. She may at this time dismiss the slave or allow continued service as in the previous months throughout the term of this Agreement.

8.If She wishes, She may at this time or afterward impose upon the slave the further obligation of monogamy toward her, and may insist he remain completely faithful to Her throughout the remaining term of service. She may at this time also assume control of the slave's masturbation, and at this time gains a right to place the slave in chastity should that suit Her purposes.

9.The Mistress shall prescribe such rituals of deference and subjugation as in Her mind reinforce Her control of the slave, and reinforce in the slave's mind the bliss of serving Her.

III. Obligations of the slave

1.The slave shall serve the Mistress at any time she desires during which he is not occupied with gainful employment.

2.He shall perform chores, errands, tasks, and personal services to the exact specifications laid down by the Mistress, and at such times as She shall dictate.

3.He shall be subject to corporal punishment and other physical discipline as the Mistress deems fit, at any time She deems it fit.

4.Personal services by the slave shall go just as far and not one bit further than dictated by the Mistress.

5.The slave is not entitled to physical pleasure in the relationship. Any physical pleasure the slave does receive will be incidental to pleasure received by the Mistress.

6.The slave shall at all times act in enthusiastic support of the Mistress' personal, social, sexual and occupational goals. He shall be deferential to her friends and lovers at any time he is called upon to interact with them. He will be friendly or submissive to the Mistress' friends and lovers as the needs of the Mistress dictate.

7.When in premises occupied by the Mistress, the slave shall be nude, unless the Mistress dictates clothing or decorations for him to wear, or unless the presence of guests makes nudity or ritual dress impossible.

8.At the two-month review, the Mistress has the right to require the slave become monogamous toward her. This requirement if imposed does not in any way oblige the Mistress to a reciprocal commitment.

9.At the two-month review, the Mistress may also impose a regimen of chastity upon the slave. She is not obliged after this time to allow the slave release for reasons other than health. She may enforce the regimen with physical equipment as She desires or deems necessary.

IV. Obligations of the Mistress

1.The Mistress shall protect the slave. She will not interfere with his occupation or employment. She shall allow him sufficient time for rest so that he may serve Her effectively. She shall not push him beyond his physical and emotional limits in the interests either of discipline or Her pleasure. Specifically She shall determine a safe word for the slave's use, if his physical or emotional limits are breached.

2.The Mistress shall protect the slave's reputation in the community, and will exercise utmost discretion, especially outside the bounds of her residence.

3.The Mistress shall protect the slave's health, and shall not impose requirements, whether relating to physical activities or to chastity that would endanger the slave's health.

V. Term of the Agreement

1.Notwithstanding anything else in the Agreement, the Mistress remains free to dismiss the slave at any time for any reason, or for no reason at all. In particular this unlimited right applies to any changes in the Mistress' life circumstances that would make it no longer useful to Her to possess the slave. The slave shall accept such dismissal with cheerful compliance.

2.The slave may seek the Mistress' permission to dismiss the slave for cause. However, unless such permission is granted, or unless the Mistress dismisses the slave at Her own initiative, he shall be obliged to serve for six months from the signing of this Agreement.

3.This Agreement may be renewed or renegotiated by Mistress and slave, should both so desire, six months after its signing, or may if both so desire be continued in force for an additional six months. It shall be renewable or renegotiable at six month intervals going forward.

4.The two-month period in which the slave remains partially free in respect to his social and sexual life as described above in II. 7 – 8, and in III. 8 – 9, shall not apply during any renewal period of this Agreement. Service shall be complete for the entire period of each such six-month interval the relationship continues.

VI. Interpretation

1.If any disagreement should arise as to the interpretation of this Agreement, the Mistress shall listen thoughtfully to, and give due consideration to, the concerns of the slave. Nevertheless She retains sole right to interpret this Agreement, and Her decisions shall be final and cheerfully accepted as such by the slave.

VII. Signatures

1.In recognition of the great gift of Her Attention offered by the Mistress, the slave humbly agrees to these terms.

________________________________________

2.In recognition and acceptance of the service so humbly offered by the slave, the Mistress agrees to these terms.

_________________________________________

starmanz1
starmanz1
33 Followers