The Contractor

Story Info
Man finds himself watching neighbor getting off in hot tub.
1.8k words
4.23
22.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The security gates slowly swung shut behind Clint who continued to drive on through the streets of the upscale neighborhood he'd entered. Carefully observing the speed limit he couldn't quite hold back a huge yawn as he turned onto Valde street and parked his company truck in front of the house he and his wife Lynsie had purchased just over two weeks ago. Getting out of the truck Clint rolled his shoulders a bit to work out the stiffness of being on the road for the better part of three hours after first working at the construction site since 5:30 a.m. He looked up at the house he'd parked in front of, it'd been a FSBO (for sale by owner) and the catch was that although the exterior was finished and the landscaping completed the inside of the house had a long ways to go before being considered livable. Luckily, Clint was a contractor and had always enjoyed doing the interior work on his own homes over the years so he'd known what he was getting into when he made an offer on the place. This was only the third time he'd been here since signing the final papers and taking possession of the keys to the front door and he wouldn't even be here right now except Lynsie was determined to start painting upstairs this weekend.

Clint was exhausted from getting by on little more than four and a half hours sleep each night for the past two weeks and it was catching up with him. He'd bid on and was awarded a construction job that was over two hours drive from home and then this new place was thirty minutes, one way, in the complete opposite direction. Clint had been investing intense hours on the new job site, rising early, working all day before driving the long commute home in time for dinner. More often than not he'd sit down to relax while his wife was pulling the food out of the oven and he'd be fast asleep before the food even made it to the table. It was a grueling schedule but he knew it was only temporary and once things were moving steady he would be able to turn things over into the capable hands of his workers, most of which lived much closer and thus had a shorter commute to the work site.

Clint and his wife Lynsie had moved to Granite Rock to be closer to Lynsie's family and had been renting an apartment in town until they could find a house to buy or else find a parcel of land on which to build upon. The town was on the verge of being discovered as the new 'it' place to live after experiencing a slow recovery from the housing market imploding. Feeling the pressure to find just the right house before the property values skyrocketed beyond his means Clint was quick to spot a new listing in the newspaper that featured homes for sale.

Not wasting any time in contacting the seller to set up an appointment to see the house Clint was soon touring the inside and with a quick call placed to his wife she soon joined him. Within 48 hours after the tour Clint cashed out his savings, transferred the funds and with a few signatures on even fewer pieces of paper the keys were handed over. For the past two weekends Clint had paid his wall hanging crew time and a half in order to finish off the upstairs rooms since those rooms only needed sheetrock, paint, outlet covers and a few hanging lighting fixtures before Lynsie could do the finishing touches. Everything had gone smoothly if one didn't count the fact that Clint was operating on minimal sleep and only had one last thing to do prior to giving Lynsie the go-ahead to paint. All the wiring had been installed but for whatever reason one of the upstairs bedrooms towards the back of the house had only one light switch that connected to a single duel outlet. The last time Clint had been here with his crew he'd managed to prep and run enough wire to include two additional outlets but one of the components malfunctioned and that was what he was here tonight to do. Tie in the last outlet so this weekend Lynsie could go to work figuring out what color to paint the rooms while he figured out what needed to be done on the main floor.

Clint had just finished up his task and was collecting his tools into one pile when he realized just how exhausted he was. Knowing Lynsie would still be at the gym for another hour or so Clint decided to stretch out on the floor right there and just enjoy the quiet. Using his jacket as cushioning and placing his hands up behind his head as he stretched out he stared at the ceiling and followed the lines of joint compound around the room with his eyes; picturing how it'd look a few short weeks from now. The sunlight shining in through the window in the late afternoon had warmed things up a few degrees and before he knew it, Clint was sound asleep.

It was some time later and room was in full darkness when Clint woke with a start, at first not recalling where he was and then when he did he got to his feet and made his way over to the window where he'd left his tools.

Just as he was bending over to gather them up he glanced out the window and noticed movement out by the hot tub that was in the neighbor's back yard. He'd been told that an older woman lived in that house but judging by the looks of the individual he was seeing right now, either that older woman had a hell of a plastic surgeon or she had company staying over. Much younger company.

Clint watched through thin curtains that covered the window in the spare bedroom. With it being dark outside the light bluish green lights of the hot tub lent an almost surreal feeling to the scene that was playing out before him.

The young woman next door was dipping her toes into the water of the hot tub... testing it to see if it was too hot. Finding it bearable she slowly stepped in lowering her body into the water as Clint, mesmerized, watched her white bikini become translucent anywhere the water came in contact with it. Did she even realize how see-through her swim suit was he fleetingly wondered?

Clint adjusted himself as his cock begin to stiffen as he stood there watching the young woman slowly submerge herself into the hot tub. There was a light amount of steam rising off the surface of the water and he noticed the chill in the air had her nipples responding rather prominently.

Her nipples were pushing outward against the material as if begging to be released from the constraints of the bikini top; the areolas were only slightly darker than the rest of her skin making Clint think they must be the shade of rich pink roses. His eyes dropped to her crotch where he could clearly see where her mound started by the sharp contrast between her skin and where dark hair began. If not for the seams that held the pieces of material together it would appear that she had nothing on.

Just as he was thinking this the woman's head turned towards him and he took an involuntary step to the side of the window before realizing she wouldn't be able to see him anyway since there weren't any lights on in the house. He watched her as she looked the side of the house over, seeming to satisfy herself before she looked over at the house to the opposite side of her back yard. Pausing a moment as if making up her mind, Clint couldn't believe his luck when she reached back and untied her bikini top and then slid her hands under water to remove the bottoms and tossed both off to the side. Not that the bikini had hid anything by her wearing it but having her fully naked with the lights of the hot tub sliding over her skin was definitely a treat for him to be seeing.

Feeling his cock twitching and straining to be released from the confines of his jeans he reached down and undid the button and zipper in one smooth move. His cock sprang forth like a metal spring that'd been kept under tension for too long and it jerked a bit before slowing to a standstill, a glint of pre cum already at the tip. Clint couldn't take his eyes off the woman in the hot tub, watching her as she first played with her nipples one at a time before delicately circling her fingers around both simultaneously. As one of her hands dropped down deeper into the water to her crotch so did Clint's hand drop to the thick shaft of his cock, his thumb gently rubbing the top of his knob, spreading a glistening coating of pre cum around in circles.

Focusing on how good it felt as he followed the ridge and slipped over and under the head, always watching what the girl was doing to herself, he chuckled in appreciation when she turned to face the hot tub jets and positioned herself so the jet stream could hit her pussy and stimulate her clit more directly. Arching back with her breasts jutting and her hips thrusting slowly back and forth, Clint found himself keeping time with her movements, his balls tightening as he imagined what it would feel like to be positioned behind her in the hot tub. He wanted his cock to slip inside her when she pulled back from the jet stream with his hands on the curve of her hips to guide her onto his shaft with each thrust. To feel the heat of her cunt and the heat of the water at the same time and know that her tight pussy muscles wouldn't let him slide out and instead she would wait until the bulbous head was pulled just barely to the entrance of her cunt and she'd take pleasure in surging her hips back so he could plunge even deeper inside her.

As she was gaining momentum in her thrusts, so too Clint was shadowing her movements and within a split second of each other they both climaxed and released in orgasm. The woman next door in front of the hot tub jets and Clint spurted his cum onto the sheer curtains the previous owners had left behind.

A few minutes later, after cleaning himself up, Clint locked the front door behind him and straightened the posted 'Caution: Under Construction' sign that hung there before heading over to his truck thinking that there might have to be some changes in his schedule to accommodate him coming to work on this house more often.