The Control Room of Pleasure

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
3.9k words
4.23
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are on a major breakthrough in understanding the mind, you cannot stop my project!"

Dr. Barlow was getting tired of his share-holders' getting cold feet and he refused to allow their fear to ruin all that he worked so hard for.

"You have five days to give us conclusive proof or we are going to pull out this time for certain James."

The phone clicked to announce that Perry; the lead share-holder, had ended the call.

The doctor wasn't sure whether this time the threat of leaving his project was serious and his fury had become icy.

He grabbed a glass of his favorite whiskey and mulled over the many thoughts racing in his mind as he stared blankly at his computer, zoning out the incomplete data that filled the monitor.

"Five days..." Dr. Barlow whispered to himself as he stood up and stared out of his office window, a howling wind and rain attacked the woodland around the building yet the building was well made against the elements and even with the foulness of the night, was like a majestic symphony to one indoors. A connection of dangerous peace and beauty, all of nature had secrets that would submit to him, one way or another.

Five days...

Dr. Barlow awoke thanks to the pain of noise coming from the office telephone, his head thumped and after remembering last night, wanted nothing more to do with any communicative devices but he grumbled explicit at the phone before slowly reaching to answer the caller.

"Dr. Barlow how did it go?" The voice was like a crisp breeze of Spring but couldn't hide her concern.

"Urgh, you don't want to know Felicity, it's not good."

"You always say that after they have called you but you always find us hope and manage to keep them onside, you will again. Say what time period did they give you, this time? Two months?"

"How about 'sigh' five days."

Felicity takes a sharp draw of breath, unsure what comfort to give her boss. They were always hounding James to give fast results in every stage they managed to reach but this?!

"Don't worry Felicity, I'll think of something, it's not over yet!"

After he and Felicity said goodbye, the doctor gave himself a hard slap across his own face. He thought himself a fool for giving into that feeling of hopelessness.

He needed to find the missing link and getting drunk was not going to solve anything.

Before Dr. Barlow began to leave from his office to his lab, his computer gave the sound of an email being received. At first he was going to ignore it, probably Perry enjoying reminding him of his deadline; Perry had lost hope ages ago but the others' persuaded him in the past to stay and now he had lost patience too.

James told himself to stop being dramatic over ignoring messages, it could be important! So he dropped some of his paperwork on his coffee table and checked his computer.

The sender was anonymous...

To: J.Barlow.87@syntech-industries.com

From: SENDER UNKNOWN

————————————————————-

You have not searched every avenue, the darkness must be lit, the light must be penetrated, tasted.

All hues must be conquered. Just like the last time.

You understand of course... Dr. J. Barlow.

­­­_______________________________________

His face went white but his blood felt hot, feeling suddenly sweaty.

He tried to forget about 'last time' but now after the email, this sender had a good point but, could he dare try it again. It was dangerous, albeit he was such a child of science with what he knew then and knows now.

'The light must be penetrated, tasted... All hues must be conquered...'

He fell into his computer chair after being sat so rigidly.

His whole body went loose, went numb.

He grabbed the little of what remained of his whiskey and thought 'to hell with a glass'. Dr. Barlow needed to calm his nerves and cool down. He needed to calm the erection that he couldn't control every time his mind licked his memory of that 'last time'.

Felicity looked at the Dr. Barlow with her wide, beautiful eyes.

He didn't come to the lab late nor look unkept, ever. So she couldn't help wonder 'why now, even with this ridiculous deadline?'

Felicity had said something to him but James struggled to hear anything. His pulse, erotic reactions were fighting the alcohol (which normally when consumed left him unable to keep an erection), every thought that jumped to his past seemed to repel the usual alcohol results with passion, his cock throbbed hard, it was beginning to feel a little painful.

'Should I do it? Do I dare?' he thought to himself, while concentrating to reach his computer with the data he had wanted to look at.

An hour later Felicity joined him after she had gone about her usual tasks for the start of the experiments.

"Are you O.K? You seem to have changed to an ill coloured hue in your face doctor, I'm a little worried about you."

'Did she say hue?' He daren't ask her to repeat 'but she couldn't have known, she couldn't have been the sender, it wasn't possible!' He quickly thought, his cock flicking against the fabric of his trousers.

"Doctor? It's OK, we can do this." Her smile wonderful... innocent.

Gruffly he replied "I think I know what we can do, are you with me Felicity? I need you, I can't do this without you." Suddenly cupping her hands in his.

She smiled at James again, trying to show him as much trust and comfort to him as she could, his hands were strong and she saw the needfulness in his touch.

"Of course doctor! Anything I can do I'll do it, we've given so much to this project, there's no turning back now, we have come too far to give up hope on this! It's going to change everything we know of the world, nothing will ever be the same again Dr. Barlow, tell me; what's the plan?"

"Your right, nothing will ever be the same again, we need to break the barriers of nature, explore new... avenues. The mind will be conquered, secrets will be revealed, please join me in the B.D room. Wait, I need to get some things, too short a time to explain, will you wait for me there?"

A little perplexed of what he expects to accomplish in that area of the lab, she has always hoped to understand and learn all she could from her mentor and nervously agrees with the nod of her head.

'What is he planning, will it work? There's not much chance for errors.' she thought to herself as her lovely sensible shoes click it's way to the room, the corridor looks much more daunting, clinical, sterile; nerves making her cold yet her curiosity buzzed and she had noticed, her nipples had peaked, became sensitive via the touch of her bra; that tried to hide her excitement...

James felt a little guilty for deceiving Felicity, he had entered the other entrance and already prepped everything before leaving quietly to enter the normal way.

Seeing her on the experimental C.C.T.V camera's felt a little 'naughty'.

The chemicals slowly entering the corridor should begin to cause very small arousal sensations. The 'last time' he managed to get to 30% efficiency before things didn't go according to plan.

This time he altered the formula, not expecting to give the results he needed the first time around but hopefully poor Felicity would help perfect it... soon...

Felicity was waiting in the B.D room but had struggled with the light, she was unable to turn it to full brightness and the lack of light spooked her with the shadows. She sat down in the near-darkness, unable to see the changes that the doctor had made. Felicity felt warm and thought she could get away with loosening her blouse, her chest felt constricted and couldn't sit still.

The doctor watched Felicity shift about, he switched to the heat camera and could see her body temperature rise in her intimate areas, now for the first test.

"Hey Felicity, don't panic, it's me James, I'll be along shortly, just sit tight, oh is it me or is it really hot, my skin is beginning to feel wet."

He forgot how much he enjoyed the turn on from taking control in this way.

His voice over the B.D. room tannoy calmed her, but as he mentioned the heat, her body couldn't stop responding to him, her breasts felt hot, so hot and her vagina began to feel so wet, clitoris throbbing.

"Ohh, Felicity could you find my pen, I will need it, can't remember where it is, somewhere on the floor?"

Felicity felt a little irritated, she got up, trying hard to ignore her erotic urges.

Feeling underneath her own chair first, she felt a type of tube. With the tiny hum of light in the room she couldn't make out what it was, it seemed to think to be a pen, it felt metallic, cold, felt nice on her skin as she held it.

"I'll be heading down in half an hour, forgot something vital back at the office, stay there, relax, nothing you can do until I return, I won't be long."

"Half an hour?!" She cried out but secretly she was grateful, she didn't know what was happening to her and wanted to be at 100% when helping the doctor but now she wondered...

'Is he having a mental breakdown? He was acting so oddly!'

Fiddling; through subconscious boredom with the weird bullet shaped item in her hands felt good but she hadn't realized until her thumb caught the base; a button which caused it to vibrate.

'Why was there a vibrator in this room?! Had Dr. Barlow brought a lady friend in here, was in an old staff member's?'

While thinking away she began to un-mindfully, lightly stroke the vibrator against her skin, exposed chest, enjoying the feeling.

"Half an hour..." She mused out loud, not noticing her hands begin to delve into areas that she normally had better control over, brushing it around her perked nipples... but it wasn't good enough.

Without thinking still, she removed her blouse and bra, wetting her fingers to moisten her nipples for making the sensations of the vibrations stronger and to have better access to move the vibrator over her breasts smoother, easier. Her pussy made erotic, itching twitches, it felt so, so hot, 'half an hour...'

The doctor was getting such a hard on watching his colleague unable to fight the formula, everything was working perfectly but he was almost about to ruin it all if he wasn't careful controlling his own responses to the experiments live results. He got up and went for a drink, struggling to take his eyes off the screen as Felicity began removing her black pencil skirt, emphasizing her silky, long pin-up legs; he was surprised to note, she was not wearing any underwear and ooh how her pussy looked puffy and delicious as she spreads her legs up in the air, the small of the light already showing her cunt glisten like a heavenly item of power.

There was no clock in the B.D room, nothing to show Felicity the passage of time passing.

"I'm back Felicity, I'm just in the audio room, are you there?"

He was finding it such fun deceiving her now, he was still in the room of camera's.

Felicity's whole body stiffened and then relaxed after she heard him state the area he was in, but her new friend; the vibrator had not moved from her clit, rolling around , up and down across her sensitive button, after it had drifted and made it's way down, down from her pert nipples, she was beginning to fantasies anyone, James for example to bite and suck them, rolling their tongue around and around her puffy nipples.

"I'm here doctor, wha- what's going on?"

"Ohh good, gooood to hear that! Say did you find my pen, I need that pen remember? Ohh and don't find anything else, it's not for your eyes, not to feel or to help with skin that itches with heat.. sticky heat."

"D-doctor?"

She couldn't resist her own curiosity, just. She placed the vibrator inside her cunt, trying to clench so the feelings of pleasure wouldn't leave her, she was so wet and juicy!

She got out of the chair that was now a little slippery from some of her cum that slowly escaped her body; walking in a daze... "Pen, he needs the pen, I'll find it, I must find it for him, ohhh.." Felicity was saying to herself, words slightly slurred as her whole body was giving in to her impulses, she was losing the battle.

She checked under the coffee table nearby, making sure she knelt to help keep the vibrator in place which in this position helped add a little stimulus inside, against her anus. Felicity felt about and just before giving up her search in this area, found a wooden item, unable to make it out properly, it was about six inches long and much wider than the bullet.

'Perfect!' She thought, forgetting her search for the doctor's pen completely now. Her only thoughts were of horny exploration and so she instinctively seeing her new toy, pulled out the soaked vibrator, giving it a quick lick, enjoying her own taste, than she started to work the wooden shaped cock into her worked up pussy, it greedily ate it up, yearning the only need running through her body and mind, to be fucked, played with, once it was deep inside she started playing with herself again with the vibrator in one hand over her clit, the other hand pounding her cunt with the wooden, dildo, sprawled on her back.

The doctor couldn't help himself and was masturbating along to Felicity submitting to his formula, his plan was coming together.

The data was also bringing fantastic results to his project, he was so happy and desperately horny.

"F-Felicity my pen?" He tried to hide his own emotions in case her suspicions helped fight the formula, it was at 49% and he couldn't risk her synapses snapping out of its erotic daze.

She was no longer responding to normal commands. That was the next stage he had prayed for, as a little bit of pre-cum erupted from the tip of his hard dick.

Now to try the next part, which he was yearning for since she began to fuck herself...

"Felicity... Get on all fours and put the dildo up your dirty sexy ass hole."

Felicity responded, like a slut on autopilot, she did as requested, which would be the only types of commands that she would mindlessly do without question.

He has now such a great view of her ass, the monitor now also stating '60%' ans so he risked turning the B.D room lighting to half the capacity, he zoomed in on the dildo slipping in to her ass and watching it causing her to squirt violently but she didn't stop as her body shook with orgasms.

"Felicity, you horny slut, tell me how your feeling and while you do, squat on the floor, legs spread, bounce on that dildo up your ass, and while you do I want you fingering yourself, intermittently pinching and pulling your nipples and don't forget to vibrate your fucking clitoris. I want you to enjoy your full potential, understand?"

"Mm-mmm yes doctor..." She got into position... "I feel h-hot, my ass is burning hot as the wooden instrument is pounding my ass, my pussy is so wet, it aches. Yes it aches mmm, fuck doctor, it's so good! My nipples, ahh my clit..." Felicity changes as commanded between vibrating her extremely sensitive clit and pinching her breasts hard... "Oh my god, I can't satisfy myself, I'm horny, so horny, I can't relieve myself, I just want to go even further, everything, I want to feel everything in all my slutty holes, Ohhh I want to be taken under these erotic waves, gushing, gushing over me, I want to taste, everything, I need it! Oh I'm squirt-squirting again!"

Felicity gushed hard again but now looked in a trance as she continued to do as instructed.

James was wanking really hard, watching her and hearing her deep desires, 75%, everything was becoming euphoric!

By accident from the mindless force of his hands working away on his erection, James rolled the computer chair which moved away, he had knocked the bookcase nearby which had one of the samples of the formula on one of the shelves, his reaction wasn't quick enough and it smashed on to the floor, releasing the dark desires of the soul into the air.

"Noooo!" he cried out, but it was too late. He would be taken, no longer in control of his own faculties.

It's what happened 'last time', when he attempted probing the darker area's of the mind when he was working with, on Isabella, at 89% she managed to take some of the formula, never wanting to leave her erotic state, she smashed it in the vicinity of James and he got taken, they were found after reaching 95% and the company discreetly gave them treatment.

The treatment was a success after they were found in a horny trance, fucking each other, over and over again, exploring, falling into darker places, bringing sexual fantasies to reality, bondage, toys and everything you could possibly think and do to add to the yearning and trying to satisfy their needs...

15 minutes later and James was standing in front of the B.D room, hard erection in front of him, he unlocked the door which he had done sneakily after Felicity was inside, in case she tried to pull a stunt like Isabella had done.

He entered, emotions desperate to have a cunt to eat, to fuck, to have his cock sucked and touched, his body cried violently for it, with every pace.

Felicity was enjoying herself, after a while the command will wear off and the subject goes back into horny autopilot. She was now on her back again, having the dildo fill her pussy as she allowed the vibrator to be eaten by her asshole, she was no longer in any control of her own soul, just dark desires flooding out of her mind, just as she cummed over the dildo.

James had opened the draw in the side cabinet in the room, there were toys, rope etc. and he took it all, his own sexual desires and fantasies needing to be released.

After taking them and Felicity not making any note of his presence, he wanked his way to her.

She gasped at him once she noticed his presence, seeing all the new possibilities flood her mind and as another wave of cum gushed out.

At that moment he pounced over her, letting go of the items in one of his hands, as he fell to the ground he forced his cock into her mouth, enjoying the thrill of her choking from his size and feeling her gag as he felt his cock slip further down her mouth and so close to her throat.

While he had control of her head, and was on top of her, he began eating her out and using the dildo on her pussy and ass, her moans vibrated across his dick from her now tightened throat spasms.

The formula was designed to never cause any subject, giving/ receiving, any danger to survival of the erotic feelings ans so no lives are harmed or lost when the subject(s) lost their control. James could force his size down her throat as much as he tried but to a point, he would be unable to control the formula stopping him to breaking her and any other aspect, position etc. that the subject will try, they can't go over the barrier of safety. That's one of the chemical wonders he had worked on in the past.

He enjoyed playing with her, as he felt her hot wet mouth cover his erection.

'That pussy, I'm going to fuck it, it needs a real cock inside her' he thought, almost drooling from the need, she was another hole to fuck, any hole was a pussy to take over, to penetrate, all hot, all tight, so amazing to taste.

She gagged again as he caused her to cum again as he tasted her cunt carefully, exploring her as she tried to buck and fuck the dildo that was now back in her anus, her pussy juices clung to the dildo and now glistened her asshole with it. Looking divine. He toyed with her, enjoyed her, she was now his, he just wanted to use her like this forever, she felt so good, even now as he pulled the dildo out of her ass and wanted to feel it for himself, playing with it as he enjoyed fingering her ass now and licking it. Her ass was so tight, she was squirming and moaning even more!

The rope beside him slowly disappeared, but neither Felicity or James noticed this as they were in their elements.

James pulled out finally and he saw standing in front of him, a read headed beauty.

No surprise as he forcibly pulled Felicity around, causing mild carpet burns on her back and shoving the vibrator into her ass, he than thrusted his own cock inside her, as the red-head watched.

12