The Control Room of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with herself, one hand inside her own glistening pussy, moaning lightly, the other holding the rope. She can't resist the look of the dazed slutty woman who James is fucking, she pulls her hand that was fingering herself and lightly spreads her own juices over Felicity's luscious lips which accept, lick and suck the red head's hand hungrily.

The red-head that James recognizes in the haze of the past is Isabella. She spots an 'O' ring on the coffee table and places it in Felicity's mouth, tongue naked and exposed, to which Isabella, squats hard over, Felicity unable to stop tasting this random beauty's pussy that now she can eat greedily, taste, like, as her pussy is being fucked, which feels tighter as the dildo sits inside her ass.

Isabella's nipples are being pinched hard by James as she rides Felicity's face, giving Felicity her own anus which Felicity has no choice but to rim.

As all three moan in pleasure, Isabella dangles the rope in front of James and his sweaty face takes notice, glint of light flickers across both Isabella and Jame's face.

"Let's tie her up and play with her some more J..." Isabella's voice was still sexy and husky.

"What a wonderful idea..." and then James came into Felicity, filling her up as much as he could."Aghhhh, she wou-would look so good tied up..."

A shadow went past the desk in the camera room, the efficiency on the monitor now stated that it was finally at 100%, which was now full of pleasure and soon to be filled of erotic pain from floggers on Felicity's back, the last thing that was viewed before the shadow walked out, towards the B.D room, to join the three occupants that were enjoying each other and toying with the one that was now bound and suspended...

12