The Controller

Story Info
A teacher is reprogrammed by her former students.
9.9k words
4.52
114k
134
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

Miss Morgan's eyes fluttered open, pupils wide and unfocused. She shook her her head, her big blue eyes rolled back up again, showing pale whites, before coming back down again, pupils contracting in focus. Still groggy, she groaned as her head lifted from the table. Her face was slick from drool. She wiped it off with her hand, before opening a drawer and finishing up with a tissue. Her cheek ached. She remembered...

She remembered grading papers. Though truth be told, there wasn't much grading involved, just a bunch of check marks, 100's, and the occasional 99. It was one of the perks of teaching a bunch of gifted and talented nerds.Then she remembered smelling something funny. It was like ...like ammonia and something that made the roof of her mouth taste funny. Almost metallic, like licking aluminum.

She remembered...giggling...and then...nothing. Waking up, cheek and desktop wet with drool. One grade A headache and that was all. Her fingertips still tingled and so did her toes. And she was...wet..down there.

She'd been asleep. So perhaps she'd had a sexy dream. But the giggle she remembered set her on edge. Perhaps? Miss Morgan got up and checked the door to her class. It was locked. It must be nothing, she reassured herself.

It was time to go home anyway, so she packed away her papers to finish grading them at home and left for the day.

The incident was soon forgotten and the petite teacher arrived home, changed into her pajamas and heated up a Lean Cuisine dinner in the microwave. She sat down at small dinette, ate dinner, and then took her papers out once more. She finished dinner and grading, then began work on tomorrow's lesson plan.

As she worked, she shifted in her seat. Slowly at first, almost imperceptibly, her slim thighs began to open slightly and close in response to a small niggling sensation. It took a few more minutes for the tingly feeling to build - build to the point where concentration was futile.

The petite brunette licked her lips and gave a shivering mewl of pleasure. Damn...she was hot. And the sensation wasn't going away. She reached up and stroked her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her top.

Ummphh. Her loins were feverish with sensation. This wasn't typical. Her body had never took over and sped up to such a pitch without a lot more intervention. Typically, she required a lot of foreplay to reach this point. This was unprecedented, but the young teacher was in no mental state to ponder such thoughts. She did have the presence of mind to realize that she couldn't bring herself off there at the dining room table. Not when someone could see her though the sliding glass door in her living room. No, she needed to go to her room, as usual, safe behind closed blinds before matters went further.

"She's leaving!" one of the two boys gathered in the bushes with binoculars whispered.

"We'll see about that," A red headed boy with freckles answered. Removing the binoculars only long enough to turn on the small black controller he held in his hand. He bumped the dial up to 9 quickly and then moved it down to the green 3.

Miss Morgan's hips bucked. Her knees buckled. Hands clutched over her privates as a flush of heat was released in her loins. Ahhhh....she moaned. Then it was gone.

God..she had been so close. So very close. Not just close, but she'd experienced enough orgasms to know what she'd felt - even if it only lasted for a fraction of a second. She wasn't going to make it to her bedroom, that much was obvious by now. Already down on the floor she stripped off her top and bottoms. Part of her protested that anyone could see her through her french doors, that she wasn't the sort of girl to experience a near orgasm out of the blue or begin stripping down like a horny coed. The hornier part assured her that someone would have to be hidden in the bushes in her back yard to see anything.That no one could be hidden in those bushes. That she only a few years ago, she'd been a college coed.

The other voice still worried that she was a teacher who had to hold herself to a certain standard. But by then her fingers had already taken matters in their own hands so to speak. Sliding up and down her wet and swollen lips.

"She's doing it!" one of the boys panted.His cock ached in his shorts. He was desperate to masturbate but didn't have the gumption to do it there in the presence of his friend. He'd have to finish later. "Are you getting this Austin?" he asked other boy.

"Oh yeah," the pudgy fat boy grunted. "I'm getting it in HD...H-fucking D, Jerry, H-fucking D! Make her cum. Make her cum."

This time Jerry kept the binoculars up with on hand and flicked the control up to 10 once more - longer this time.

The young teacher's hips thrust, her thighs spread, her loins were flooded by heat. Two fingers thrust into her sex, pumping, thrusting, working, her sandy brown hair falling free from the elastic band holding it in check. Her other hand stroked her hard nipples. She bit her lip. Her eyes grew glazed. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. The warmth spread from her loins and flooded her body. She'd cum. A glorious -if sudden climax.

The petite brunette sighed with release and relief. She looked down at her sodden state and prayed she hadn't messed up her carpet. She couldn't believe she'd done such a thing. Suddenly fearful that someone could see her through her French doors, she closed her legs and began to reach for her clothes.

"Oh no you don't," With a snicker, Jerry bumped the control up to 9 very briefly and then back down to 4.

"Jesus," Beth Morgan felt a rush of pleasure in her sex once more, a brief sensation, an impossible sensation, but there nonetheless. Another orgasm - but this one just out of reach.

I can't have another. Not this soon.' Beth told herself. She knew her body well. Knew that such a thing were impossible, but the temptation was far too great. Her slick fingers went back to her sex once more. Stroking and working her clit in a fast circle, but the orgasm stayed just out of reach. With a groan, she gave up. It wasn't going to happen. She stood once more.

"Ha.ha.ha." Jerry chuckled, "Not so fast Miss Morgan." Bumping the controller up to 9 once more then backing it down to 3 this time. Dropping his teacher to her knees again. Bumping it again before she could sit back down. And again. Getting the hang of it. Turning his teacher into a puppet. Giving her pleasure until she did what he wanted. Until finally, she was on her hands and knees, her tight ass facing the window, her fingers thrusting into her sex. Pumping hard. Back arched. Hips working. Panting. Soaked with sweat, not looking very much like a teacher anymore.

The boys hidden in the bushes, still not brave enough to take their hard cocks out, but both of them now rubbing through the fabric of their jeans.

Jerry increased the controller slowly this time, from 3 all the way up to 9.

"Oh fuck!" Beth Morgan moaned. What she was feeling wasn't possible. The pleasure in her loins grew and swelled up. She wasn't even touching herself. She didn't even have the energy. She was just there, back arched, ass held high, thighs spread, body trembling, sweat dripping, honey dangling, forming a long strand from her sex before falling into a noticeable puddle, face pressed against the carpet of her living room floor. "Oh dear Lord...I can't.. I can't..I can't...."

"Are you getting this?" Jerry panted.

"Uh-uh-uh-shit.." Panted the boy holding the camera, his cock spurting in his pants.

Jerry also felt his cock swell and his balls clench. He moved the dial to 10.

Miss Morgan gave a shrill shriek. She gave a release, which she was helpless to stop. She'd always been very wet when having sex, but never like this. Never anything of this magnitude. It felt like she was pissing. It felt like she was climaxing. It felt as if she were pissing and climaxing at the very same time. She gushed. And gushed again. Then one final gush, then finally, it was over.

Her strength robbed. Chest still heaving. Laying prostrate on her floor, not even able to move out of her own juices. It was the best orgasm she'd ever experienced. Part of her wanted another, part of her was terrified by her lack of control. The way it had happened without her even touching herself.

What if...what if she'd been in class?

The boys went home quickly. Each one embarrassed by their stained crotches. It was only later when they cleaned up that the rush...a very particular rush that comes when the powerless are suddenly given power over someone. This rush was even headier, since the one in their power was a sexy teacher who was supposed to have power over them.

Austin burned a copy of the video and shared it with Jerry. They masturbated several more times in the privacy of their own rooms and made plans for how to use their new found power.

Beth Morgan, finally in control of her own overwhelming urges spent the next two hours cleaning up the mess she'd made of her carpet and feeling very ashamed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Jerry's cock was uncomfortable in his pants. It wouldn't do for him to be called up to work a problem on the board, but he was pretty sure that in a few moments, no one was going to be called up to the board. He flicked the control up to 7 for a fraction of a second and then back to zero.

"And the covalent-" Miss Morgan's eyes grew wide as she stopped mid sentence. Oh God. It had happened again. That sudden flood of sensation out of the blue, just like last night. Her loins now feeling starved for more of that wonderful heat. Her panties...oh God, she could feel herself leaking into her panties. The young teacher's cheeks turned a rosy red in embarrassment. Did her students suspect? She quickly walked back to her desk and sat down, remembering how she'd been unable to stand the night before when she was first struck by the powerful sensations. What if?

Oh God, better not to even think about it.

Shit, where was she? What was she talking about? Class. That's right. "The covalent bond is formed when...I tell you what class. Meredith, why don't you hand today's packet and everyone work on them for the rest of class."

Jerry smiled and bumped the control to 8..

Miss Morgan pressed her fingernails into her palms to drive the sensation away. It didn't work. Unwelcome heat flooded her loins once more. Her panties felt soaked. God, this was embarrassing. She was going to have to go to the doctor or something. This wasn't normal. She wouldn't be able to work under these conditions and these random ...sexual sensations.

Somehow the young teacher managed. It wasn't easy to stay seated with a bunch of gifted and talented students...they tended to need a lot of activity to keep them occupied. But finally the class was over and all the students left.

Save for two. The worst possible two that could have stayed. They were not quite troublemakers. They were bright like her other students, but that brightness was unfocused. Her goal with students like these was not to make them smarter, but to teach them basic ethics and social skills - the sort most kids learned in kindergarten - though both of these students were over 18.

"I'm sorry, I can't stay long, I have an appointment today," Miss Morgan said, desperate to be alone to see just how badly her panties had soaked through.

"This won't take long," Jerry answered slyly. "We just have a question or two."

"My office hours are.." Miss Morgan began.

Jerry thumbed the dial in his coat pocket. Not bothering to look, knowing just how far he'd pushed it by his teacher's reaction.

Miss Morgan's blue eyes bulged, her fingers dug into the edge of her desk, her thighs spread, her pelvis thrust, her loins boiled.

"Are you ready for our questions now?" Jerry asked.

Get a hold of yourself, the young teacher thought urgently. And get these boys out of here. "Yes." she answered, her voice squeaking from her lust.

"Can we see your tits?" Jerry asked.

"No," came the automatic indignant reply.

"Wrong answer," Jerry said, bumping the control again and then back down. "Can we see your tits?"

The burst of pleasure ran up the young teacher spine and into her brain. She bit her lips. She had long since soaked her panties and was presently sitting in a puddle of her own desires. Despite the overwhelming sensation, she added two and two...and figured that no matter how impossible, they were somehow doing this to her. "No..." she managed.

"Just one?" Jerry asked, bumping the control, then pointed at the teacher right breast. "Can we see that tit?" He bumped the control once more for good measure.

"...no" Beth Morgan repeated, though the reply was no longer so certain. Her hands covered her small chest, unconsciously rubbing her hard nipples.

"Come on, it's not like we haven't seen them already," Austin urged.

Had they? When? Oh God..last night.

Jerry took out the controller and dialed it higher, the display providing feedback to his teachers responses which were now a deep orange. He slowly increased the dial, bringing her into a deep pink.

Miss Morgan's cheeks burned in humiliation. Her hips were moving of their own volition and she couldn't stop them any more than she could stop the grunts and groans from her lips. By now she'd noticed the controller.

"...ahhh..ughh..what is that...and what have..ahhh...you done..ugh..to me." she managed between gasps and grunts.

"I guess you could say that you are a pioneer in nano-biotics," Jerry said. "Now show us your tits. Both of them. Or things could get uncomfortable."

Jerry flipped another dial. He wasn't sure this would work, but if he was correct.

Beth's pleasure was replaced by a growing warmth. At first she thought she'd lost control of her bladder and she was mortified. Then the heat grew uncomfortably hot. "Ouch!" she leapt up from her seat and danced from foot to foot, hand clutched protectively over her sex to shield it from what felt like a small but growing fire. "Ouch! Ouch!"

"Your tits...." Jerry said.

"Oouch..turn it off!" Miss Morgan lifted up her shirt and bared her chest.

Jerry adjusted the control and the heat ceased, and pleasure crept back into her sensitive loins.

"Ditch the bra," Jerry ordered.

"Lock - ahhh..Oh God..at least...please lock the door," Miss Morgan plead. "Someone could come in."

"Get the door Austin." Jerry ordered.

The pudgy boy rushed over and locked the door.

"Tits." Jerry said.

The young teacher moved over to the wall so that she couldn't be seen through the window in the door. "Don't do this Jerry. You boys are in enough trouble as it is."

"We're not boys," Jerry said, turning the dial, as the heat came back. "We're both 18. Now show us."

"Okay..okay..." Miss Morgan began to undo the buttons of her blouse. The pleasure returned. She thought about Pavlov's dogs and was terrified. It was obvious that he could make her do anything he wanted, but the worst part was she couldn't tell real pleasure from simulated pleasure. It all seemed the same.

"Put it on the floor." Jerry said.

"You boys could be expelled for this." Miss Morgan said. "Let's talk this out like adults."

She saw Jerry thumb the controller,. Was that heat again? She jumped and dropped her blouse on the floor. No it wasn't heat, but more pleasure. Jesus..what pleasure.

"Take off the bra."

Her fingers trembled. Her nostrils flared. Her eyes darted to and fro. She slid down the straps of her bra, then the cups, all while keeping her bits covered by her arm and her small hands.

She saw him thumb the controller again. Pleasure? No. Ouch! Heat. She jumped from foot to foot, her hands clutching her privates.

"No wonder she wants to keep them hid," Austin giggled, his fat cheeks trembling. "She's flat."

Miss Morgan blushed. The barb struck a sore spot. She'd always been modestly endowed.

"I guess so," Jerry said, finger and thumb hovering over the small controller. "Show us the rest. Make it quick."

Would it be heat or would it be sexual pleasure? She dreaded either. Her mind wanted to preserve her modest, but her body wanted to obey much more than the urge to argue with these two monsters. She stepped out of her shoes, unzipped her skirt, and wriggled out of it.

"Look," Austin pointed at his teacher's stained crotch. "She's pissed herself."

"I have not!" she retorted, even as her panties puddled at her feet. Standing now helpless hand protectively over crotch and another over her small breasts. The pleasure returned and grew strong. She did her best to resist.

"Is that right?" Jerry asked. "Did you piss yourself?"

"No!" Beth tried to channel her anger to combat the way her body was responding to that infernal black controller.

"Move your hands so we can see." Jerry ordered.

Heat again! Ow...

"Too slow." Jerry giggled.

The hapless teacher pressed her hands to her sides as the harsh sensation faded from her loins.

"That's not piss you idiot," Jerry said. "It's pussy juice."

"Wow.." Austin said, bending down and running a nervous finger into his teacher's pussy. His teacher's pussy, he repeated to himself. How was such a thing even possible?

Beth slapped his hand before he could touch her.

"Owww!" Austin nursed his burning fingers.

"Bad teacher!" Jerry thumbed the controller. Letting his teacher feel level 8 heat.

It sent his teacher to her knees, clutching her privates.He dialed it back to 4.

"Get back up." Jerry ordered.

Miss Morgan tried to ignore the painful sensation and get back to her feet.

"Now apologize and take his hand." Jerry demanded.

"I'm....sorry..." Beth took her student's hand as ordered.

"Now guide it where it goes."

The heat evaporated, turning to pleasure, as Beth obeyed, guiding her student's fat fingers to her tingling sex.It probed her slickness. The warm pleasure blossomed inside. She glanced at the controller and cringed when she realized Jerry wasn't even touching the dial.

"I want to fuck her." Austin said, in a voice thick with lust.

"You can't!" Beth exclaimed, her eyes darted over to Jerry's fingers, just before they thumbed the dial. To Jerry: "Wait...I'm not..." She blushed at the admission. "On the pill."

"Do you have condoms?" Jerry asked.

"No." Austin winced. "You?"

"Would I have asked if I did?"

"No" Austin said. "It's okay, I'll just pull out"

Miss Morgan shook her head. The pull out method was not effective in the best of situations.

"I don't know..." Jerry didn't want a baby. Even with the controller, there could be child support. However, his balls were beginning to ache and he was calculating the odds of unintended pregnancy.

"She can blow us or maybe we can ... you know.. do it in her butt." Austin said, finger now pumping in and out his teacher with ease.

"What'll it be teach?" Jerry asked. "Oral or anal?"

Go fuck yourself. That's what she wanted to say, but she knew what would happen if she uttered those words. He'd use the controller again and she do what he wanted. And it would probably be her ass. Literally.

"Oral." The teacher's cheeks grew hot.

"Me first." Austin said, quickly unzipping his zipper.

"No." Jerry said. "My controller. My teacher."

"But I gassed her."

They gassed me? And more clues fell into place.

"My controller."

"Paper scissors rock?"

"My controller."

"Okay asshole, you win." Austin said.

"Go over there and turn around." Jerry told his friend.

"Come on man, just do it." When it was obvious that Jerry wasn't going to proceed, Austin complied with his friends wishes.

"Come closer." Jerry told his teacher.

Beth obeyed. The order seemed innocuous compared to some of the other requests the little monster had made. Then she felt the rush of pleasure that didn't subside. She looked at the controller. She was being controlled again. Given pleasure. Artificial pleasure, but impossible to tell from the real thing.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers