The Controller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

"Unzip my pants."

The order wasn't innocuous. She knew where path led, but it was impossible to say no. She was hot. Her hips pumped of their own volition. With trembling fingers she unfastened his pants.

"Take it out."

She could feel his hardness. She pulled it free. More pleasure. She looked at his cock. It wasn't much of a cock. Slender and small. No wonder he needed a controller to get a woman, came her mind's snide remark. But her body had no such compunction. The owner of that cock had put her body in a state that no one had before. Her hand slid up and down his hardness. Her thighs spread. Her hips pumped. She looked to see what he was doing to the controller.

"Suck me."

She did the math. He was 18. Miss Morgan looked up at her student with flushed cheeks and dilated pupils. Her lips parted. She took in his hard member. She sucked. She moaned deep in her stomach.

Jerry had been ready to feel those velvet lips. He boosted the controller as a reward. He wasn't ready for the sucking sensation that pulled him deep to his root. He definitely wasn't ready for the vibrating thrum of her moan, pulsing through the base of his cock.Not yet. He wanted to feel more, but his nuts had drawn up and pulsed.

"Not so hard," he weakly demanded to his teacher who sucked him hungrily. The bitch.

Beth could feel the first spurt. Taste the bitter semen. What a loser. She began to pull away.

Jerry thumbed the controller again.

Pleasure welled up inside the petite teacher's loins. Spread out to her body in a wave. Her hips pumped. Fucking the air. Fucking the sensation that burst forth like a hurricane. Her mouth sucked. Sucked like she'd never sucked before. Eyes rolling up, toes curling, as she sucked cock and swallowed bitter semen nothing like the introverted girl she'd been all her life, but like some kind of kinky porn actress who answered her bodies instincts and to hell with everything else.

When it was over she felt like she was in a daze. She sucked Austin, then Jerry again, then Austin once more. Sucked and swallowed like some kind of pet. And she looked up at Jerry with big blue eyes after he thumbed the controller making her cunt quiver in orgasm.

"Please..." she begged.

She groaned as the sensation stopped.

"No.." she begged. "More...do it more. Please."

"Earn it." Jerry's lips curled at the snide remark.

Beth eagerly sucked his cock as deeply as she could. Another orgasm struck - hard and long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How'd you like lunch Miss M?" Jerry laughed as pounded his teacher from behind.

Poor Miss Morgan couldn't answer, for Jerry's best friend Austin was positioned in front, pumping his cock in her mouth.

There was a smack and a sting on her ass. The little bastard had spanked her. Hard.

"Answer me."

Beth took Austin's cock in her hand and pulled her mouth away.

"That was a very immature prank." Beth said. "What if Mrs. Smith saw what you'd done?"

"Maybe she'd want to share." Jerry laughed.

Why did he have to remind her of lunch where she made small talk with Karen Smith, a history teacher? An older woman with no talent for teaching students, but with a sharp wit.

Beth opened her lunch box, set her table, then opened the Tupperware container that held her salad. Her breath caught and her cheeks flushed when she saw what had been done to her salad. There wasn't much left of it. The sunflower seeds, chickpeas, and dried cranberries were gone. It was just lettuce and...it was covered in a dressing of pearly white disgusting globs of come. She quickly slid the cover back in place before Karen could see and plan how she could put it back in her lunchbox without drawing notice.

Her pussy began to grow hot, and not the heat of passion, but of heat that grew in intensity and grew more uncomfortable. Like her insides were catching fire. The controller.

She saw him then, smirking there at a table diagonal from her table.

No. He wouldn't.

He did.

The heat grew in intensity and discomfort.

Her fingers trembled as she removed the lid and and quickly tossed the lettuce around to hide the shameful evidence. She began to eat.

A few short weeks ago the mere thought of eating lettuce drenched in jizz would have been enough to make her stomach wretch. But she's sucked Jerry and Austin off for what seemed like hundreds of times, and at eighteen years old, they made a lot of sperm to suck. Before all this, she wasn't the sort of woman to swallow, but Jerry and the controller had turned her into the sort of woman who did.

Was Jerry controlling her now? She glanced over at her student as her sex grew warm and wet with each bitter bite. No, he was nudging Austin and laughing at her distress.

She had to find a way to get out from under those two monsters. If only...

There was one big if only. She was wet now. And hot. Jerry was a skinny dork with acne, but he was also smart and without conscious. Austin was crude but had short if thick cock. Part of her was repulsed by them. But part of her...had grown accustomed to the pleasure from the controller. These were orgasms like she'd never encountered before.Orgasms the like of which no one had managed .

But she also knew that she was going to get caught. The boys were eighteen, but they were immature. Hell, he was making her eat sperm covered salad for lunch in front of another teacher. He'd given her orgasms in a class full of students.

She had to put an end to it.

"I'm getting ready to come." Austin moaned, pulling out quickly. "Open your mouth teach, I'm going to decorate your face."

Beth opened her mouth and closed her eyes just before Austin's thick cock jerked. She'd been on the receiving end of this particularly unpleasant depravity before.

"Coming..fuck..." Austin panted.

"Unghh." Jerry moaned from behind.

Then she felt the results. A cock pulsing in her tight sex. Wet sticky sperm shooting into her mouth. Another coated her eye. Then another. She hoped he didn't get any in her hair again. Especially, this time since she was at Jerry's house for this particular sex session. Luckily his parents weren't due home for hours.

"I got her good this time Jerry," Austin giggled. "You should see her."

"Turn around teach," Jerry said.

Cheeks blushing a bright red, Beth obeyed. She was assured an orgasm provided she kept Jerry in a good mood. She couldn't even open one eye due to the come that dripped down her face.

"Oh God," Jerry laughed. "You got her big time." To Miss Morgan: "Let me get my camera."

"No!" Beth exclaimed. That was too far and pictures had a way of getting out.

Jerry held up the controller and wiggled it. "I'll give you 40 seconds."

Miss Morgan sighed in defeat and nodded in acquiescence. She had to get away from these two while she could, but it wouldn't be today. Today she wanted that orgasm. Forty seconds worth at the highest level was enough to make her do nearly anything in her present state.

"Austin, get her a couple of towels," Jerry said. "She made a mess the last time I gave her a big one."

Beth endured the humiliation as towels were tossed between her legs and Austin got in position with the camera.

Jerry tweaked the controller a few times, sending his teacher to the brink of orgasm and then backing it back down.

"Say please." He grinned wickedly.

"Please..Jerry...I need it." Miss Morgan plead. She prepared herself expectantly for her orgasm. She knew it was on the way. She knew it was a big one. She deserved a big one after being used and now filmed with jizz running down her face and chest.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" a new voice said. "What the fuck are you dweebs up to? And what the fuck...is that...is that Miss Morgan?"

Oh God! Miss Morgans fears were realized. She opened her eyes...the one eye she could see. Oh God, it was Mallory Wozniak, Jerry's sister. It could be worse...it could have been his parents.

"Please...it's not what it looks like," Miss Morgan stammered, hand quickly grabbing towels to cover her naked body.

"It isn't?"" Mallory asked. "Because it looks to me like this little worm has stolen dad's experimental nanites ...that were supposed to be used to destroy cancer cells....and who knows what this little pervert has used them for."

The young girl wheeled on her brother. "Give it to me." she demanded holding her hand out.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jerry said, holding out empty hands.

"He put it behind the pillow." Beth offered, realizing that this may be the end of he ordeal.

"Suit yourself worm," Mallory said. "I can't wait to see mom's expression when she find out what her favorite has done."

"Wait." Jerry said, pulling the controller from its hiding place. "It's here. It's..it's just that I don't have any more nanites."

"You don't need more nanites you moron." Mallory said. "You need to get your head out of those computers and go out and meet some girls your age. Instead of..whatever it is you've done to Miss Morgan."

The young girl turned to her former teacher and looked her up and down. "And what is it exactly that he's done?" Then she appraised the controller. "What does this do?"

She flipped a switch and turned the dial.

"Ouch!" Beth dropped the towel, her hands involuntarily clutching her privates which felt like they'd been dosed in fire. The sensation quickly went away.

"Pain." Mallory said. "How unimaginative." And this? She flipped the switch and turned the dial.

"Wait..." Beth moaned as the pain shifted to pleasure and the sensation began to intensify slowly. "..it's..ahhh..." It was impossible to talk. It was impossible to fight the sensation that grew inside her loins. Her hips began to pump. Her nipples grew hard as tacks. "Oh God..no..." It was too late. The warmth washed from her loins and into her extremities. Bliss. The load of sperm that Jerry deposited in her sex dribbled out along with a hefty addition of her own fluids.

"And pleasure." Mallory unceremoniously flipped the dial to zero. "How predictable little brother. Are you ten years old? What is the display for?"

The poor teacher's chest heaved. She'd cum, but only for the briefest of moments. She needed more, but she was far too ashamed to ask for it. Instead her lips formed the words, 'Please..please...." again and again.

"I'm eighteen." Jerry sulked to his sister. "The display monitors the state of her limbic system."

"I see." Mallory said. "Well here's what's going to happen. You three are all going to forget this ever happened." To Miss Morgan. "You get dressed and wipe that spunk off your face...and your hair." To Austin. "You maggot. I hold you mostly to blame. Jerry is smart but has zero common sense. What would you have done if it'd been someone else? How would a fat little turd like you fair in jail? Did you think of that?"

"No.." Austin said, hands still covering his nakedness.

"Get dressed and get out you fat dork. And not a word of this to anyone."

To Jerry: "And you. I better not hear tell of anything like this again or I'll tell mom and dad, do you hear me?"

"Yes." Jerry sulked.

"If it wasn't me, you would have been in big trouble. Jesus, those nanites are experimental. What is wrong with you Jer?"

"The mice were fine." Jerry said.

By now Beth was dressed and felt a little more in control. "Can I...can I have the controller?" she asked the college sophomore.

"A psychologist once hooked some monkeys up with something like you have in their brains where they could give themselves pleasure. The monkeys couldn't stop giving themselves more and more pleasure even as they starved. So what do you think Miss Morgan? Am I going to give you this and then read about you in the paper?"

Beth blushed. She had been contemplating using the controller when she got home to finish forty second orgasm that had been promised.

"Get out Miss Morgan. And next time don't let your guard down for little bastards like these two shits."

Beth quickly left.

And that would have been the end of it too. If only Beth had a bit more control. She used to have control, but after experiencing multiple orgasms each day had eroded it...had left her needy.

In the privacy and safety of her own home, she decided to give herself a bit of a reward for her trouble. So she stripped down and hopped in her shower. She turned the shower wand to massage and ran in over her breasts and then her abdomen....ran it lower....mmmmm....almost as good as the controller.

The meter on the controller began to jerk drawing Mallory's notice. What was going on with it?

She watched it surge and retreat, surge and retreat. Two steps forward one step back. What was it that worm had said? To monitor the limbic system? The college sophomore smiled when she realized what was happening. The cute little teacher was busy indeed. She was having sex...masturbating herself in all probability. She gave a knowing smile and felt a stirring inside. It felt like she was spying on the cute teacher and it felt nice. She had an idea and knew better even as she had it. No. That would be wrong. The meter surged higher.

The girl opened her drawer and pulled out her tools. She would just do a quick test to see if it was possible. It probably wasn't.

She replaced the dial with a different unit. A dial that didn't just from 0 to 10 but from -10 to 10. She put the controller back together. By now the meter was almost at the peak.

And so was Beth. With on slim leg wedged up on the wall of the shower, she played the pulsing water jet on her clit. She was close...so very close.

Mallory turned the dial to -3 and smiled as the meter moved down from the upper boundary.

Beth groaned as the hot tightness in he loins faded, she was close...so very close. She slumped down in her shower, legs akimbo, one finger thrusting into her tight channel, while the other directed the pulsing spray at her clit.

The meter surged again.

Mallory turned the dial down to -5, and smiled as the meter dipped more firmly this time. Yes, it was possible.

Beth knew her body. Knew that it was useless to chase an orgasm that wasn't to be. She knew from past experience this happened - quite often in the days before the controller. She would have to get used to a few of these now that the easy orgasms from the controller were history. It was good for her in the long run, but still she yearned for one last long hard orgasm that went on and on. One to remember them by.

As the meter slowly drifted down, Mallory edged the dial back up. The meter stirred once again.

Beth's lean legs spread wide. Her nipples grew hard. Perhaps there was still the possibility of orgasm after all? It needed to hurry because the hot water was running out. She slid her fingers inside herself and pumped and edged the stream of pulsating water against her sex. Not a full on burst to the clit this time, but warming herself back up to the orgasm that beckoned deep inside.

By now Mallory had locked her door and stripped off her panties. She had a plump cunt. Pale ivory mons that matched her ivory skin, and red curly down, just a bit lighter in tone than her brother's. How could it be such a turn on to watch a little meter move up and down? It was stupid, but she was dripping wet because somewhere out there a certain very cute teacher was trying to achieve an orgasm ...an orgasm that Mallory now had full and total control and over.

Beth was trying to make the best of her situation. She'd given up on her climax once again after shivering in the shower for the better part of thirty minutes. She tried watching TV to take her mind off of her sexual needs. It wasn't working very well. She wasn't going to give in. It was going nowhere and only leaving her in a worse state each time.

She gave in.

Eventually.

She masturbated on her couch going to the brink of orgasm three incredibly frustrating times. Working her clit. Her groove. Working two inside. Anything to put her over the edge. She downed two glasses of wine and retired to her bedroom to sleep that was also in no hurry to come.

Meanwhile Mallory had orgasmed twice imagining the state of the very cute Miss Morgan. Wouldn't it be neat if there was some way to have a controller that was a bit more smarter than having to manually manipulate the dials and toggle? In theory she could..and she did. She hooked up a small cheap ARM chip to the controller and programmed a few simple instructions before retiring to bed.

Miss Morgan wasn't proud of herself. She'd attempted an orgasm with her trusty vibe. She'd woken up several times humping her pillow, and made a few more attempts to reach climax. The attempts were unsuccessful, but she did manage to sleep eventually, though every single dream she could remember was pornographic in nature.

The teacher awoke to the sound of her doorbell ringing. Repeatedly. Over and over. Whoever it was, would not go away. Shit. Who was it? The last thing she wanted was a guest right now. Not after last night. Not before she was ready to try for another orgasm. As she grew closer to the door, the tingling in her loins grew more pronounced. Stronger in intensity. She looked out the peephole and was greeted by fiery red hair with a streak of purple on her bangs, cute freckles, pale lips, being licked by a pretty pink tongue, and cold blue eyes. It was Mallory, Jerry's sister.

Had Jerry managed to acquire the controller again? She looked down. She was in no state to let anyone see her. God, she was hot down below. Dripping. Nipples rock hard. Had Mallory brought the controller with her? Maybe she could come to some sort of deal with the girl in order to hold onto the controller for awhile.

"Hi Mallory," Beth said, reluctantly opening her door and peeking outside.

"Took you long enough." Mallory pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Wait! I didn't invite you in, Beth thought to herself, eyes glaring at her former student.

Then teacher's cheeks blushed when she saw Mallory's eyes focus on the living room sofa. Shit. She'd left her bra, panties, and skirt there last night. Worse, she saw herself in the mirror and realized that her nipples jutted out from the thin fabric of her nightshirt.

"Hold on..I'm not ready...I just.." Miss Morgan stammered, as she tried to surreptitiously collect her clothes. "Can you wait here for a moment, I'll be right back. Just let me grab my robe. I just...I just woke up."

Beth fled to her master bath to deposit her underclothes and put on her robe.

"I see you've been busy." the red head said with a smirk. The girl had been extremely nervous when she pushed her way into her former teacher's apartment. However, her confidence grew steadily by the moment, when she realized the woman lived in a smaller apartment than hers. So small that it practically reeked of unfulfilled lust. By the time she found the clothes and the vibrator, Mallory was positively giddy with her new found power.

Shit. Mallory's voice startled the teacher. The girl must have quietly followed her to her down the hall to her bedroom. Beth tied her robe quickly and exited the bathroom. Double shit, Mallory was in her bedroom and was holding a cock shaped vibrator that Beth had left on her night stand last night after unsuccessfully trying to bring herself off.

"Excuse me," Beth said, summoning her sternest expression. "But that is private..as is this room. I thought I said to wait in the living room."

"Shhhh..." Mallory said, turning on the vibe and teasing her former teacher with the latex shaped phallus.

Miss Morgan tried to snatch it from the girl's grasp but wasn't quick enough. Worse, the tingling in her loins was strong. She could feel her nectar drip down her thighs. She should have grabbed a pair a panties before she fled to the bathroom. She should be able to put up a more effective battle in order to preserve her modesty. To stop her robe from being untied. To stop the girl from teasing her neck with the buzzing vibe...to stop it from gliding lower to her thigh.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers