The Convenient Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers

"I thought it was third world countries that had the most deaths?" Avalon bit her lip. She didn't even want to focus on his last comment. Her eyes told Rhys that the truth she knew was crumbling.

"I work for an environmental group. They get millions of dollars a year to make sure that the government's rules are followed. They were the same group that created Earth Hour in the 2000's. They brainwash people into thinking that certain acts will help the environment. Nothing will help but they continue their mantra because of the money."

Rhys stopped talking. Avalon was perfectly still in his lap, taking in all this information. He continued.

"I told you that the cottage we were at wasn't on the satellite. That's only partially true. It is on the satellite but the government doesn't care because they know I use it to spy on the environmental organizations I supposedly work for. They bring new staff up there to show them how things used to be. Everyone remembers stories that the older generation recalls and most times it angers them to realize that if that nuclear plant had not had a meltdown, this would be their life. They changed the dates of the visit. I was going to tell you all this today but clearly my plan didn't work."

"Whom else do you work for? Rhys?" Avalon was chewing on her bottom lip. It was something Rhys noticed she did when she was nervous.

"I work for myself. This is my company. To build this space I needed to make sure the land above me is safe. There is one other cottage a few kilometers down. Environmentalists would never tear down a beautiful scenic cottage and so my offices will never be disturbed. Avalon, this is the hard part."

He ran his thumbs gently over her cheeks and looked into her eyes.

"My company removes memories for individuals who know too much. For a price we basically give you a new identity. There is so much incorrect information being thrown around that people simply want to start over. They want the life their parents, and grandparents grew up knowing. Your parents didn't die. They paid a fee to me. I can do the same for you."

"For a fee," Avalon smirked. She didn't mean for her tone to be so negative but had made the assumption that Rhys was simply out to make money. Clearly she had been deceived and she hated it. Sliding off his lap she paced the room.

"No. Listen to me," Rhys pleaded. He stood up and continued, "You were present when the oil refinery in Sarnia was destroyed. The government wants you dead, which is why you were hunted. They know you are alive. Until you turn up dead you have no life. At least this way you can have a life, although materialistic from your viewpoint today. Of course you won't know that."

"What about us?" Avalon had her hand on the door, anticipating an escape at any moment. She knew he saw her do that but didn't say or do anything. "I haven't thought that far ahead. Let me think. I guess I need an office assistant. Yeah," Rhys smiled. He liked that idea.

"Office assistant!" Avalon opened the door and stepped out. He hadn't thought of them. He was thinking only of a good way of getting rid of her. It hurt. She needed to get away. The hallway was dark and she tried to remember which way they had come. She got three steps before he grabbed her and dragged her back into his office. He shut the door with his foot and kissed her hard. Pulling back he looked into her eyes. He did not need to say a word. She now knew that he was trying to protect both of them.

Avalon whimpered and slid her hands through his hair. She gasped as he picked her up easily and then sat down on the couch. "It turns into a bed, you know," Rhys whispered against her lips. Avalon shook her head and reached for his shirt. Rhys let her fumble with the buttons then pushed her back so he could remove it. He was very muscular. Dragging a finger along his chest she pinched his left nipple gently.

"Hey!" Rhys grinned and yanked off her shirt. He threw it on is desk then buried his head between her breasts. Avalon whimpered and moaned, not realizing he had quickly undone her bra. He slipped it off her then captured a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it gently then bit down. He enjoyed her reaction so did it again.

"You're just abusing the power you have!" Avalon gasped. "You know exactly what turns me on!"

"No, I know that because you let me make love to you last night. You let me learn what turns you on."

Avalon rolled her eyes and watched as Rhys went back and forth between her nipples. His firm, strong hands squeezed her breasts and soon Avalon was grinding her hips against his crotch. Her sensitive nipples had reacted the moment his lips touched them and now they were achingly hard. Her pussy was reacting as well. Each time he sucked she gasped. Rhys leaned up and kissed her softly. Then he kissed her nose, then her forehead. Their eyes were locked. Rhys reached down and undid her pants. Motioning for her to stand up he tugged them down her strong legs, along with her panties. Each touch of his hands to her bare skin made her shiver. Neither of them had ever had this type of connection before.

"I wish we had met under different circumstances." Avalon said those words quietly, watching as Rhys stood up and removed his pants and boxers. They stood there in the room, both naked. She could smell his sweat mixed with the soap he had used this morning. Had it only been this morning? She leaned against him and whimpered as he wrapped his arms around her. Rhys held her tightly. She smelled so good and his mind was racing. He wanted her emotionally as well as physically. It was a strange sensation knowing that if he were only allowed to hold her like this for the rest of his life, he'd be fine.

He pulled her backwards and sat back down on the couch. She fit perfectly in his lap and he held her hips, pushing her back and forth against him. He kissed her shoulders and neck. Each kiss was soft to begin with and then turned into a hard sucking motion. He wanted to go slow but his cock was quickly making a different decision.

Avalon reached down and stroked his cock, started off slow but sped up her strokes by squeezing the base and then stroke up hard. Sliding her hand down slowly she would repeat the process. Each stroke initiated a groan from Rhys, loving the power she had. She switched to squeezing the tip and then stroking down hard. Rhys practically bucked her off him.

"Sorry," he whispered, holding her tight. "You do that again and you'll cause a mess." Avalon reached down and massaged his balls. She was delicate and soft as he took in a sharp breath.

"Dear god! That's it!" Rhys cried out and gripped his cock, pushing it inside her in one motion. She was tight but wet. He felt his cock stretching her and loved the pressure of her pussy walls against his cock. Once he was inside he held her tight. She had already brought him to the brink of orgasm and knew the moment she thrusted up that he could explode.

"I love you. You're mine. My job is ruined but I don't care. How the hell was I to know I'd fall for you." Rhys waited for a response.

Avalon responded by rocking gently against his cock. She loved how he stretched her and tilted her hips so her magic spot was rubbed. Her breathing quickened and soon they were breathing in unison. The couch squeaked as she lifted herself up higher, feeling almost his entire cock slide out then back inside her.

"Cum," Avalon begged, watching as he shook his head. "Please?" she asked again. He pulled her close, one arm around her back gripping the back of her neck. The other gripped her hip. She let him guide her up and down on his cock. She buried her head in his neck and when she came, her whole body shook. Rhys squeezed her tight as she came. He needed her to relax completely before he came. This moment was about her. He knew she was relaxed when she looked up and smiled at him.

"My turn." Rhys pushed her up and down on his cock. He was so aroused that it took only three thrusts before he exploded. It felt so good to come inside her in that moment; as he held her tight, knowing that his decision was made.

"I will do whatever I can to be with you." Rhys ran his hand along her cheek.

"I trust you," Avalon whispered.

***

The sun was bright as it shone into the large floor to ceiling windows. The room filled with the beautiful rays. The air conditioner was one that made the room temperature bearable. Heat was the norm here but Avalon was not going to complain. She took a deep breath and smelled lavender and roses. It was a refreshing smell and she was still getting used to this paradise.

It was paradise really. She still had all her memories although now she was known as Emily and her husband was David. It had been Rhys's idea to get married and she joked that all men would want this type of 'wedding'. It consisted of simply writing down that info on the forged documents.

They had been there for four months and had both grown accustomed to their new life. She was a writer, mainly writing about romance and love. He worked as a construction worker. His background knowledge of the environment, and the fact he had a degree in geography, helped him get the job of supervisor. Their home was only the second on the island but slowly it was being populated. The first house was of course that of Avalon's parents.

Rhys didn't even have to think when deciding on where they were to move. It was only after Avalon had absorbed all the information that she had made her only request. She wanted to see her parents.

Avalon curled up against Rhys. She always woke up first and loved listening to him breath.

Rhys felt Avalon stir and opened his eyes. "Good morning baby. How's my red-haired vixen?" Rhys laughed as Avalon straddled him. He loved teasing her about her new hair color but really didn't care as long as they were together.

"I'm good."

"Me too."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers