The Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if losing interest, she stood upright and started speaking more seriously.

"Anyway, enough chit-chat. I didn't just bring you all here to entertain a long, rambling monologue. I came to have fun!"

She indicated the two girls who had been handcuffed to each other.

"I've heard a few stories about you two. Namely that, when you cum, your orgasms last for about thirty minutes. Like pigs, almost!" she said. "And I intend to put that to the test. So, here's what's going to happen..."

As she spoke, Milly approached and handed Elizabeth a small package, which she opened to reveal a revolver.

"In a moment, you two" she indicated the twins with the gun "will be removed from the chairs and placed in front of the other two. You will then proceed to eat their cunt. The first to make her girl orgasm will be free. The other..." her smile became even darker. "The other will be punished. Alongside a couple of other little psychos that I saved little Willow from. If, when you are untied, you fail to co-operate, you will find yourself dead. It's that simple."

Almost laughing at the fear on both twins' faces, she pointed the gun at Willow next. "Speaking of whom, Willow over here will be watching the entire performance from the comfort of her chair. And to ensure she doesn't feel left out, Milly is going to be using a rather different weapon on her."

At this, Milly produced a large Hitachi magic wand.

"If either of you manage to make your girl cum before Willow, you will get a reward. One you'll like!"

Once she was done explaining, she and Milly got to work untying the twins. Once they were free, they were made to approach the two cuffed girls.

Lily had initially felt concerned that Megan would try something, as she had gone deathly quiet when she had seen the gun. That was usually not a good sign. But to her relief, she seemed at least restrained, if not compliant, and just begrudgingly went where she was told to go. She was put in front of the pale, red-haired girl. As Lily was made to kneel in front of the blonde, however, she started to feel nervous again. She'd had a little more experience licking pussy recently, but she was nowhere near as skilled as her twin. Megan always liked to eat her pussy first, and had already done it many times before. This feeling began to get worse, as she remembered the Irish woman's words.

She would get punished. Whatever that meant. With those people she hadn't even spoken the names of.

Before she even had a chance to think further thoughts, she heard a strange noise coming from the chair to her left. Glancing sideways, she saw that Willow was making a strange moaning, almost giggling sound, and that the reason for this was that the Irish woman, and the younger sister, were both applying liberal amounts of lubricant and massage oils to her pussy, carefully spreading the lips and teasing the clitoris with their fingers.

They were getting her nice and sensitive.

Before she had time to even register this, Elizabeth got up and looked over at them. She barked a single order.

"Begin."

In the chair, Emily was staring at the stunning looking twin whose face was right at eye-level with her pussy. If the circumstances had been different, she might've been excited to be eaten out by someone so beautiful. But she was petrified. This was exactly like it was back when she and Ginny were captives. When they were being forced to cum against their will, made to perform humiliating activities and otherwise subjected to whatever sick games Ginny's twisted mother had in mind.

Holy fuck, Emily realized. Ginny's mother had also been called Elizabeth! How had she not twigged on that earlier?

Next thing she knew, her twin's face was buried between her legs, her tongue gently gliding its way along her labia. Emily's head lolled backwards, and she let out a soft moan, as the tongue made its way straight to her clitoris.

Lily was trying to remember how Megan liked it. If it worked on Megan, it would work on this girl, right? When she found the clitoris, she instinctively sucked it into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around it, drawing very loud gasps.

However, they were nowhere near as loud as the ones that the girl in the next chair was making. Below her, Megan's far more experienced tongue was penetrating the folds of her labia, going in and out. She was, effectively, tongue-fucking her. Occasionally, she would give the clitoris some attention, and she would nibble on the outer folds, teasing them. Lily almost envied her. Ginny was already well on her way to cumming.

It took Lily a few moments to remember her training. Licking the clitoris was definitely arousing Emily, but it wasn't even remotely enough to get her off. So she tried Megan's tactic of tongue-fucking. That saw better results – Emily let out an even louder moan, tilting forwards and backwards and struggling with her bonds.

Emily, meanwhile, was beginning to relax a little. The twin was not experienced, but she was still doing a good job. The situation was beginning to feel better. As she continued to moan, Ginny was writhing about and practically screaming as her twin's more skilled tongue continued to penetrate in and out of her.

None of the four registered that there was a steady, vibrating noise to their left, combined with Willow's own moans of pleasure, the Hitachi pushed tightly between her legs by Milly's hand.

Ginny's screams became louder. And louder. The gag was practically redundant now, as Megan finally took her over the edge. She threw herself back in the seat, and her pussy began to ooze her feminine juices, her body shaking as wave after wave of ecstasy hit her. But even after a couple of minutes, it didn't' stop. If anything, she began to cast about in an almost feral manner and her cries of pleasure became even louder.

This was the 30-minute orgasm Elizabeth had been told about. It was like nothing she had ever witnessed before.

Despite knowing she was doomed, Lily realised that she still had Willow to beat. Despite the oils and lubrication that they had applied to her pussy, she seemed to be taking quite a while to cum. Things might be worse if she didn't make her girl cum first.

With renewed effort, she began to mimic Megan's tongue-fucking technique and aimed as often as she could for the clitoris.

This really set Emily off. Within seconds, she was pushed over the edge, and began to join the girl on the other side of the handcuffs in writhing about, screaming in ecstasy.

Lily, meanwhile, collapsed on the floor and began crying. She had succeeded. And, from the sounds of things, Willow had not yet cum. But she remembered what Elizabeth had said. She was going to be punished now. She didn't know how, but she had a feeling it was going to be the worst experience of her life.

As she thought this, she felt someone lean next to her, and put an arm around her shoulders. Looking round, she saw that it was Megan.

The two twins just threw their arms around each other and kissed passionately. They didn't care who was watching. They just wanted to be with each other.

But, to their frustration, they were brought back down to earth by a slow clap. Turning round, they saw that it was Elizabeth, who looked more than a little bemused.

"Sorry to spoil the show," she muttered. "It would be a lot more enjoyable if my sister and I weren't feeling a little upstaged. You both managed to make the 30-minuters orgasm using only your tongues, and yet we..." she indicated Willow. "We didn't even manage to make her cum once."

Looking round, the twins could see that Milly had stopped using the Hitachi. She was looking more than a little sheepish.

"So... I think we need to change things up a little – " she was cut off as Emily gave a loud scream. "I think that you both deserve your freedom."

"What?" Lily squeaked, not even trying to hide her relief.

"I think... instead of punishing you," Elizabeth said to her, before rounding on her sister. "Perhaps it's Milly who should be punished?"

Milly's sheepish expression went to absolute horror, as the colour drained from her face.

"No, Liz – no – wait -please!" She gabbled, desperately. "Don't make me – Don't..."

"Something to say, dear sister?" Elizabeth asked, advancing on her and getting right into her face.

"Don't – I just didn't do a good job! Don't put me through that punishment!" Milly begged.

"What punishment?"

"You know – the one you had planned for those other two! The one with the... the... Oh God, please don't make me go through that!"

Elizabeth smiled, and kissed her sister on the forehead.

"Oh. That punishment. Well, I'm not going to do THAT to you! You're my sister, for Christ's sake! No, I think something a bit more... sensual would do the trick."

The colour seemed to return to Milly's face, but only a little. Her confident demeanour was definitely rattled. Willow could see it even from her seat.

"I think that Willow deserves an orgasm for the one you didn't give her. Then she deserves to be punished for not having one when we commanded her to. And I think that you will get the same punishment as her."

Milly understood what she was inferring. She backed away.

"Oh... no, no Lizzy, please!"

"Well, you did force my hand, didn't you?" Elizabeth turned and shouted upstairs. "MARIE, GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE! WE NEED AN EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS!"

–- –- –-

Sometime later, Willow found herself once again flat on her back. She had been untied from the chair, and liberally doused in massage oils. Then she had been bundled over to one of the padded tables at the far end of the basement, and tied down in the spread-eagle position. Milly – after being forced to take her own clothes off and oiled up – had also been tied, naked, to the other padded table, right next to her. She too had been given a tape gag and was looking very scared. Probably way more than Willow, who was begrudgingly starting to feel like she was used to it. The twins were standing at Willow's side.

Emily and Ginny had come down from their orgasm, and were now half asleep in their chairs. Elizabeth had stayed back to watch them. She still couldn't quite believe it. These two would be great for the porn industry, she thought. But now that they were done, it was time to enjoy this next bit.

"So, I don't think that this next bit warrants much explanation," she said. "Marie and I are going to each bring you two to orgasm. Then, when we finish, you're going to be tickled senseless. The twins will do Willow, and Marie and I will do Milly. Do you understand?"

Milly made a noise that sounded like "Screw you!" behind her gag.

Ignoring her, Elizabeth picked up the Hitachi and handed it to Marie.

"You do Willow," she said. "I think Milly needs her big sister's touch!"

Before Milly could make another sound, Elizabeth's fingers had carefully spread her pussy lips, and were gently massaging her clitoris. Her eyes widened, and she let out a surprised "Mmmmhhhh!" noise. Elizabeth expertly teased the little nub with her index finger on her left hand, while two fingers on her right hand worked their way into her. They curled inwards, until they found the fleshy part where her sweet spot was.

At the same time, Marie turned the Hitachi on to a low setting, and began to run it gently up and down, deliberately only nudging the clitoris at first. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, enjoying the feeling. With her other hand, Marie began to gently fondle Willow's left boob, rolling the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Willow seemed to enjoy that quite a bit more than the Hitachi, so Marie changed tack, showing a little more attention to the nipples, turning the Hitachi up a couple of notches and focusing a little more of its power on the delicate little nub she had thus far been avoiding.

Milly's gasps became louder and louder. Elizabeth was pumping her fingers hard, each one hitting the sweet spot. The clitoris got no mercy either. They knew exactly what Milly liked just from muscle memory. And as her hands balled up into fists, and her toes began to clench, Milly knew she wasn't far away.

Neither was Willow. The extra attention she was getting on her boobs was exactly what she needed. She moaned and squeaked, tugging weakly on her bonds.

RIPPPPPP!

Willow let out a small cry of pain as the gag was torn from her lips. Opening her eyes, she found herself looking at Lily's warm, sweet smile. She leaned forward and kissed her. There was no tongue in this kiss. It was a warm, tender and lingering kiss, the kind that might normally be reserved for a lover. Willow kissed her back with the same gentle tenderness. Although she didn't see, the hands that were now caressing her belonged to Megan. The twins had decided not to be passive after all.

After a few moments, Lily took over with the boobs, and Megan kissed her instead. Well, "kiss" would be a very understated term for it. She began to hungrily snog her, her tongue ripping its way into her mouth like a hungry eel. Willow couldn't really kiss back, because she couldn't even remotely match the girl's energy.

Her orgasm was beginning to build. Marie had switched the Hitachi up one more notch, and was now launching a full-on assault on her clitoris.

It continued to build.

And build.

And build.

Then, as Lily stopped fondling her boobs and began circling her nipples with her fingers, the dam wall broke.

She let out a loud scream, and bucked, almost throwing Lily off her. Marie had to pin her down to keep her in place as she drew the orgasm out of her. Her juices began to cover the head of the toy, and Megan stopped kissing her.

Next to her, Milly was also screaming out loud. Elizabeth had brought her to an equally powerful orgasm as well. She was not, however, attempting to draw it out. She was just standing to attention, a very smug smile on her face.

The sounds of ecstasy from the two girls continued to fill the room for the best part of two minutes, and even when they finally came to rest, their bodies were still twitching and jerking from the wave they had been riding.

But there was no chance Elizabeth was going to give them any rest. In their post-orgasm glow, their bodies were as sensitive as they were ever likely to be.

Winking at Marie, she made her move towards Milly, and immediately dug her nails into her armpits.

Milly's yowl of laughter forced what little breath she had caught out of her lungs.

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She attempted to yank on her bonds to bring her arms down and close the gap. But they stayed firm. Elizabeth tickled her even more vigorously there, while Marie started to draw her nails across the soles of her feet.

"AHHAAHA... NO!... ST-STOP!" Milly squawked through her laughter, attempting to pull her feet away. "STOOOPPPP!"

"Not happening, darling," Elizabeth replied in a mockingly sweet tone.

Meanwhile, the twins had taken their own places, and were tickling Willow. But they were nothing like the older women at the table next to them. They were delicate and sensual, and clearly trying their utmost to make her enjoy it. Lily was gently tickling her stomach and sides, and Megan was doing the same to her feet.

In contrast to the howls and wails of laughter Milly was giving off, Willow's laughter was softer and gentler, and she was rolling her head from side to side as she enjoyed the sensation.

The tickle torture continued on for another ten minutes. Marie and Elizabeth stopped only occasionally to give Milly a break and let her catch her breath. This was not out of mercy, it was so that they could tickle her for longer on the next round. They didn't linger on one spot for too long, and always went for her weak spots, including her sides and her inner thighs. They also took their time tickling her pussy, which sent her shrieks into a pitch barely audible to the ears of anyone under 16.

Lily and Megan, however, had started to do more than tickle Willow. They were getting frisky again. They started to take turns kissing her again – this time, Lily was using her tongue, and tenderly snogging Willow with passion not unlike what she kissed Megan with. Megan, on the other hand, had become less aggressive and predatory, and was instead showing a loving side to herself, kissing and touching her with the same tenderness and gentility that Lily was using. Then they started caressing her body and playing with her boobs, marvelling at how well they fit in their hands.

Had anyone been paying attention, they would have worked out that the twins really liked the young Aspie.

Eventually, the two older women stopped tickling Milly, and she was allowed to breathe properly this time. She just lay on her back, gasping for air. Elizabeth watched the twins playing with Megan, and Marie went to wake up Emily & Ginny, who were untied and led over.

The three girls were interrupted from their fun by Elizabeth bringing her hands together into a sharp CLAP!

"Right!" she said. "I think we've had just about enough of that. It's time for us to see what we all came here to see. Justice being enacted!"

–- –- –-

Even with the blindfolds off, neither Rosie nor Christine could see a damn thing. They had no discernible way of knowing what kind of room they were in, where they were, or what the fuck was going on. And if they could see each other, they would see that they both looked a sorry sight.

After being kidnapped from the cottage in Wales where they'd kept Willow, they'd spent the last few days – or however long it had been, since they had had no sunlight at all – bound, gagged and naked in a small, dark cell barely big enough to swing a cat in. It had had no windows, poor ventilation, and stank like hell. They had been forced to use the toilet in a small bucket in the corner, and had not even been allowed out to shower or "slop out." Worse, they had been given very little to eat, and about just enough to drink to avoid dehydration, so the pain and misery of starvation had set in.

Then, with no warning, they had been dragged roughly out of their cell, blindfolded, put into the back of a van and driven for about three hours. The people who'd been keeping them captive had all been men, and they had been more than a little handsy when they'd carried them.

Now they were here... wherever "here" was. They had been strapped to upright tables, and weird things attached to their bodies.

By now, Willow was far from their minds. All they could think about now was where the fuck they were, and whether they would come out of this alive.

Then, with no warning, a huge spotlight switched on, and shone right in their faces. Having spent so long in the dark, the girls were practically blinded. It took them quite a while to get their sight back from that. As their sore eyes continued to recover, they became aware of a loud voice that sounded like it was coming through an intercom. It carried a familiar French accent.

"Bonne soir, mes filles coquines! I hope you have been kept... er, comfortable, is it?" There was a pause. "Ah, non – mon ami assures me that it has not, in fact, been a comfortable experience for you."

The girls were barely able to make out what was being said, but were still trying to pay attention as much as they could. Nothing that this woman was saying made sense. But the next bit did.

"She also assures me that you will be even less comfortable for the foreseeable future."

The girls struggled and screamed in their restraints. They finally began to be able to see, and found themselves looking right into a video camera, which was recording everything.

The recording, as it happened, was being broadcast live into Elizabeth's basement. All of the girls were watching, and Willow had pride of place, on an armchair in the centre. She was looking at the girls with little emotion on her face. It was the first time she had seen them since she had been taken.