The Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly occurred to me that I would have no leverage if Harry somehow got the tapes back. I did have a copy of Vickie's diary but it could always be claimed that I made it up myself. I needed the visual proof so I got all of the tapes together and got them out of the house and hid them. Before I did that I copied the portions of the tapes that showed the twenty-two supposed friends of mine and I began making up packages to give to their wives and girlfriends. The package included the video of the asshole and Vickie's diary entries that pertained to him.

Once the packages were ready I called Harry and his secretary wouldn't put me through to him so I asked her to give him a message.

"Tell him that since I haven't heard from him I'm going to start putting out some of the information I have. I'm going to do my so-called friends first and that if I have not heard from him by Friday I will be calling on the wives of Thomas Minor, Gregg Silverman and Craig Staub. Those visits will be followed by visits to the wives of four politicians. He will know the ones I'm talking about."

By Thursday I had hand delivered the twenty-two packages to the wives and girlfriends of the twenty-two assholes. Also by Thursday I had received seven phone calls from ex-friends who swore they were going to get me for ruining their marriages. My response to all of them was the same:

"Hey fuckhead, you fucked my wife, I didn't fuck yours. You ruined your own fucking marriage, not me, and if you come for me bring lots of help because I have a lot of anger I need to take out on someone and you'll fill the bill just fine."

Never the less I started carrying a handgun under the front seat of my car.

Friday morning I was busy building the packages for the wives and girlfriends of the eight ex-friends I didn't have video on. I'd printed out the diary entries that pertained to them and I made eight tapes that showed Vickie with mutual friends. The idea was that I could say:

"Here is her dairy information on him. I don't have actual tape of him with Vickie, but here is a tape showing you what she was doing with the others. If you want to give him a pass that is your business, but at least I gave you warning that you should get yourself tested for STDs as soon as possible."

I had just finished the packages when the phone rang. It was Harry.

"She had agreed. What now?"

"Have her go see my lawyer. I'll give her until Tuesday. After that I won't hold back."

"You know what you've done to her? She's afraid to go out any more. There are a dozen people looking for her with mayhem on their minds."

"Not my problem. It wouldn't bother me any if some of them got a hold of her."

"You really hate her that much?"

"No, actually I don't hate her that much. I hate her a hell of a lot more."

"What happens after she sees the lawyer?"

"I'll give her back her computer, but I will sit on everything else until the divorce is final. If the divorce goes off with out a hitch I'll return everything I took out of the apartment."

"After making copies?"

"For my protection against reprisals I will copy the tapes of the four politicians and two of the most prominent businessmen."

"That isn't very trusting of you."

"I trusted my wife and look what that got me."

+++++

I spent the rest of Friday handing out the last eight packages and Saturday I had the kids over for a barbecue. In the middle of it Darlene pulled me aside and tried to talk me into letting her mother move back in the house and when I said no way she left in a huff. The other two watched her go and just shrugged their shoulders.

My standing golf date for Sunday was cancelled since two of the foursome were ex-friend whose wives received a package from me. Sometimes it just sucks to be me.

Monday at two in the afternoon my lawyer called me and told me that Vickie had just been in and had signed the papers. Now it is just sit and wait for the divorce to become final.

I know it sounds silly to say this, but I do believe I was better off not knowing what I know now.

And I'm probably never going to read a Cyber Slut Wife story ever again.