The Conversion of Carrie

Story Info
Her venture into unknown prostitution.
3.5k words
4.29
65.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renae84
renae84
25 Followers

Thanks to rexbrookdale for editing this story.

*

As Carrie sat back and recalled what had taken place over the last two days, she could barely believe what happened to her. She felt so ashamed, yet she knew now that she was going to be okay, her worries were gone for now. She smiled..

I'm not getting up today, she told herself as she fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

******

From a small town on the south coast of South Africa, 19-year-old Carrie Smith had moved to Cape Town a little over a year ago after graduating from high school. Being from mixed race ancestry, commonly known as 'Cape-coloured' in this part of the world, she had exotic features not too different from those of South American or Mexican women. She only considered herself average looking, but with her flawless light brown skin, flowing dark hair, and gorgeous body stacked on a slender frame, it was quite hard for men not to take note of her.

Carrie felt alone in the world. The daughter of a nurse, her dad had died five years ago. And after her mom had suddenly remarried and relocated to Australia, Carrie decided that it would be best to stop talking to her for a while.

Her initial plan was to study part-time and work part-time while living in the Cape.... Instead, she quickly found her first love. She moved in with Mark, a 32-year-old schoolteacher whom she had met via social networking. He was everything she looked for in a man: handsome, well-built, caring, and he took good care of her. After a month of dating, she had rewarded him with her virgin pussy.

They had had an above-average sex life until she'd become pregnant; that's when things changed for the worse. Since she was too young to become a parent they had both agreed that an abortion was necessary, but after the procedure was finished the doctor had given them the news that she wouldn't be able to have kids anymore.

This caused a rift between the two; the final blow happened when she found out that he was sleeping with one of his students. The nude photos and raunchy text messages were enough for her to end it, as well as to keep her pride.

In truth she was broken; the abortion and the breakup were a lot for her to handle. To top it off, she now had to move out and start providing for herself again Then there were her college studies to worry about. Eventually, she rented a room with some fellow students and got a job as a waitress in one of the restaurants at Grand West Casino.

Work was tough on her and her studies suffered; she barely had enough money to get by.

Then one night, it all changed.

******

"Dammit," she screamed; she had just missed her transport. What luck, 11 o'clock and I'm stuck in this damn place; better go back in the complex, she thought to herself.

She had no choice but to wait for the 2am staff transport to get home. With the amount of cash she was carrying, taking a cab was definitely out of the question. She took the time to walk around the casino areas, exploring the slots, watching people play poker, and eventually ended up in the private lounge. It was almost empty except for one table where several people were playing blackjack, and over which a huge BJ sign flashed.

Interesting, she thought, I'll go have a look. By the time she got there, two had already left, and only one man remained seated at the table.

"Give me R10 000s chips, and a double whiskey on the rocks, and anything for the lady?" he asked, looking her way, handing the waiter his platinum MVG card.

She was startled and it was a few seconds before she realized that he was talking to her. "Pina colada," she said, though she was not really sure if she should.

"Good," he said. "Maybe you can be my lucky charm tonight." He laughed, "And what might your name be, young lady?"

"I'm Carrie sir, thank you for the drink," she said.

"You don't say 'thanks' for liquor, you drink it. Ha ha! And my name's Jeff. Who do you think you're calling 'sir'? I'm not that old." He burst out laughing again.

Jeff was a large man, at least 6 feet tall which was huge next to her 5-foot-4 inches, and he must've weighed well over 200 pounds, almost twice her own weight. After a few more whiskeys and cocktails, she learned that Jeff was 30 years her senior, and a successful businessman from Johannesburg. He would be staying in the Cape for a few more days. That night he was celebrating a merger; his colleagues had all gone to bed earlier.

She told him her story, and he said they should drink to that. He ordered a round of tequila and they gobbled it up. Carrie's head started spinning after that, but she kept her composure.

When they changed dealers, he decided to try his luck.

"R2000 on one maker," he requested.

Two nines were drawn, with the dealer standing on a seven.

"Split those nines," he called out.

He ended on 19 on the first hand, and asked her for her opinion on the second.

"Double up," she shouted, definitely a bit too loud she'd realized belatedly.

The dealer ended up busting and there she was, jumping all over a man twice her size and age; that one hand just won him R12000 and even though he had lost more that night, he still called me his lucky charm and handed Carrie two R1000 chips, which she accepted gladly.

She looked at the time and saw that the transport would be leaving in the next 30 minutes. "My transport's leaving soon, Jeff," she said, getting up too quickly and feeling much too tipsy.

"Easy child," he said. "Maybe you should relax a while, don't want your colleagues to see you in this condition. You can rest in my suite for a while then I'll take you home myself." He had been insistent, so she eventually went with him.

Carrie was in awe when she stepped inside the rooms of his suite, a bit overwhelmed by their beauty; it looked like a honeymoon suite. "Wow Jeff, I've never seen anything like this: a hot tub, mini-bar, and the most beautiful view I ever saw, hell even the bed looks amazing. It's like those princess beds in the movies," she giggled, sure that she still sounded drunk.

"You know, if you want to it's all yours to use; make yourself at home," he said as he poured himself a glass of whiskey and told her to help herself.

She checked out what he had in the bar, and he poured her a few shots of tequila.

"You know Carrie, before you down those shots, why don't you go test out the hot tub? I'm sure you'll appreciate it after a long day," Jeff suggested.

She declined, telling him that she might later.

"Well if you don't mind then, I'll go soak it out a little bit," he said and then disappeared into his room presumably to go get his clothes before heading for the hot tub. "I'm going in, make yourself at home, look around if you want; I might be a while," he said, before going in and closing the door behind him.

Carrie decided to switch to a glass of white wine, just to try and sober up, and it was a welcome change to the strong liquor. She walked around, checking out the cool stuff in the suite, and decided to sit in the comfortable massage chair while watching some TV. As soon as it went on she couldn't believe the sight before her eyes: a very good-looking young woman, maybe two or three years older than herself, with massive boobs and long red hair, lay on her back getting the living hell fucked out of her by a massive rugby-player-looking guy....

It was at that moment she realized how horny she was, her pussy was starting to moisten as she watched that gorgeous cock slide in and out of the bald pussy of the beautiful woman. She sounded like she was enjoying it, screaming and scratching the horse-dicked hunk's back, urging him to fuck her good.

Somewhere down the line Carrie realized she was on the massage chair with one hand pinching her nipple and the other one down her panties, searching for her clit as she watched them change positions on screen and she now rode him reverse-cowgirl-style, which looked amazing.

Carrie heard herself moan softly; she now had two fingers knuckle-deep inside of her, and was really fucking her cunt hard until she heard a man call her name....

About a minute later she realized it was Jeff and switched off the TV immediately, pulled herself together, and went to see what he wanted, a bit irritated that she hadn't cum yet.

"Yes, Jeff?" she whispered through the door.

"Come inside, don't worry, I'm decent," he said; and she decided to enter. The hot tub room looked amazing with its own mini-bar, music system, and huge flat-screen TV. "Don't you want to get me a drink, I'm a bit lazy," he laughed.

"If you just stretched yourself a little you could've reached it," she retorted as she shook her head in a teasing manner. She got him a double whiskey and herself another glass of wine.

"Carrie why don't you hop in, there's enough room for three more people; it's very relaxing."

"I would love to Jeff, but I don't have a bikini with me," she said.

"Just get in with your underwear on, it's the same as a bikini anyway," he reasoned.

She gave in; the water looked too damned good. "Well.... Okay if you insist." She removed her top and could tell he was checking out her flat stomach and perky c-cups, and she found that she didn't mind at all. She turned around and removed her shoes and jeans, unconsciously giving him a great view of her round brown ass in her white cotton panties. When she turned around, she realized too late that her panties were soaking wet, shocked that Jeff could see her dark bush through her white panties. Outwardly she kept calm, determined to act naturally and to get in as soon as she could.

The water was amazing, and as they soaked in the warm water they talked about family. Jeff told her that he was married, and had four kids. Carrie told him about her pregnancy incident, and he sympathized with her; then it got quiet for a little while.

"Screw this mushy stuff; I need a drink. You having anything?" Carrie asked, reaching for the bar by the tub. She was sure he had gotten a really good view of her smooth ass through her panties; and she was within reaching distance of him. "Here's your drink sir," she smiled as she turned back to him, certain that now he could see her hairy little pussy through her white panties.

He thanked her and downed his drink. "I think I need another; let me get myself one this time," he smiled and got up.

What transpired next almost made her eyes pop out; as soon as he got up from under the water, it sprang to life: the largest, fattest cock....

I never even thought one like this could exist, she thought as she gazed, awestruck.

It was completely erect, covered in veins, and in that state was about as big as her forearm, the humongous mushroom-shaped head looked flawless on that beautiful cock.... But what grabbed her attention the most was the ball sack. She could tell that he could cum more than enough to satisfy any cum-slut.

She downed her drink in one gulp. "Do you mind getting me a drink? I've had enough alcohol, let me have some of this," she said, starting to run her left hand down his balls, groping the ball sack softly as her right hand slowly jerked the head of his mammoth cock. It was so huge, her hand couldn't even go all around it. She stopped to remove her bra and then resumed her onslaught on his dick, using both hands this time.

"That's it baby, keep it at that speed," he moaned as he bent down to suck on one of her nipples and pinch the other one.

"Fuck yesss. That feels so fucking good, keep on playing with my tits, ahhhh fuck," she said as she felt his hand go down the back of her panties, sliding two fingers straight into her tight wet pussy, "ahh ahh ahhhhh fuck my pussy with those huge fingers, you bastard I'm gonna cum fu- fuck, fuck.... Yesss.... Ahhhh," she screamed as a massive orgasm shook her body. She was taken aback since she had never come during foreplay before; yet he had made her cum so easily.

As she continued to jerk his massive cock he started to moan loudly, and she knew he was close. She redoubled her efforts with her hands, and then it happened: with one mighty roar, as she stood there in only her panties, next to a buck-naked man 30 years older and more than twice her size with a 13-inch cock thick as a fucking Coke can throbbing in her hands, it started to spurt. The first couple of streams hit the undersides of her tits, then her stomach and upper thighs became covered in cum, her panties now completely soaked in cum.

"Better get out of these, " she smiled as she took them off. "Sit down on the edge of the tub, let's see if you can get hard again."

She knew that wouldn't be a problem as it already had started to harden again. The cum coating her stomach was dripping down leaking into her pussy hair. She scooped some of it up and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm, I could really eat this all day, so yummy."

She scooped most of it up and started licking it off her fingers. Some of it dripped from the side of her mouth.

Jeff started to stroke his semi-hard cock until it got its size back almost fully.

"Wanna see my pussy up close, sexy?" sh asked him, wanting to tease him yet also wanting that dick at full power again.

She moved closer, putting her leg on the edge of the tub next to where he sat, and watched his dick grow stiffer with each stroke. She opened it for him, spreading the lips, letting him see the tight pinkness, then scooped up more of his cum off of her leg. "I love the taste of this," she said, licking a little bit from her pinkie. "But this is where I reaaaally want it, ahhhh yess, fuck that's good." She put three cum-filled fingers in her cunt, enjoying the penetration, her other hand resting on his shoulder. "Do you mind if I put it in my mouth, before you fuck me with it?" she asked, wanting to get him fully hard before she fucked him.

"Don't talk so much, if you want to suck it, then get down on your knees and suck it like the slut you are."

The way he spoke to her turned me on; nobody had ever spoken to her like that. She slid down onto her knees, one hand still occupying her now very wet pussy, it got even wetter with that massive cock in front of her. She kissed the head tasting the pre-cum. It was intoxicating. She licked the head before licking the shaft and ending by those massive balls.

"That's enough slut, your mouth feels too good; I want to fuck you now, get that towel over there, and bring it over here."

When she retrieved it for him he spread it on the edge of the tub; it was wide enough to allow him to sit with one leg inside of the tub and one leg on the outside, his erect cock standing straight up.

She didn't waste any time and lay down on the towel. He started rubbing that large cock head along the slit of her pussy. She could feel the orgasm building inside her, and he hadn't even put his dick inside her yet. She felt him place it at her entrance.

"Bet you never had a dick like this, I'm going to stretch you real good," he said as he grabbed her legs and pushed his dick inside of her tight wet pussy.

"Oh my go it's too fucking big!" she shouted as he tore her pussy open. She took about five inches of his Coke-can-thick cock and he was beginning to fuck her at a steady pace, pressing her knees all the way back against her shoulders. That's when it started to feel real good. "Awwww yes, baby, fuck me just like that, ah ah ah ah yes, stretch my little cunt aaah aaah aahh I'm going to ahhhhh I'm cumminngggg...."

He continued, pulling out completely and then shoving seven or eight inches back, giving her the biggest orgasm of her young life. While she was still feeling the after-effects of her orgasm, he slowed his pace, watching her as she lay flat on her back underneath him. Then he scooped her up and carried her into the lounge, where he put her on her feet.

Carrie stood and watched him sit down on the recliner, adjusting it a little so that he could lay back on it. His large cock was covered in her juices, and she wanted that cock inside of her again, so she didn't waste any more time. She climbed on top of him, her lips reaching for his as they kissed for the first time. She reached back to place his cock back inside of her. It felt even better than the first time around, as she rode him at her own pace. It was her favorite position as she liked being in control. He grabbed her ass as she bounced on his fat cock, taking nine inches inside of her until it met with resistance.

She moved her body like that of a belly dancer, and then decided to really give it her all. She put her arms around his neck and really started to ride his cock hard and fast, taking all of that dick, just wanting to please what was giving me so much pleasure.

She heard him moaning and she started to lose control. As their lips met again and with a few hard thrusts, she had another huge orgasm. She just lay on top of him, his dick still very hard and very deep inside of her.

Exhausted and extremely satisfied, she said, "That was amazing, Jeff; I've never been fucked like that. It felt so damn good, my pussy feels like you've broken it." She laughed as she slid off of his dick. "You didn't cum yet; you want me to suck you off, or do you want to fuck me some more?" She started to jerk him off again.

"Oh I want some more of that pussy, and since you came twice, and that cunt's stretched out nicely, don't expect me to go easy on you," he replied, shocking her completely. "Oh and one more thing; I prefer doggy."

With that he flipped her over and with one none-too-gentle thrust pushed about ten inches inside of her, starting to fuck her like a wild animal, pulling her hair and giving her the fucking of her life. After a few minutes he breached her womb; his full thirteen inches were inside of her.

Over and over He pulled out his whole cock and then filled her back up completely, smacking her ass and calling out obscenities and she learned that she enjoyed this despite the pain.

She felt another orgasm coming again, and started pushing back on to him. For the next twenty minutes he fucked her from behind, using her pussy to his heart's content until he came, releasing a gallon of hot cum inside of her young now-stretched pussy. That's when she passed out, cum dripping in steady rivulets out of her pussy, ending the best night of her life.

She woke up the next afternoon at about two o'clock, pussy still hurting, and very sticky.

Jeff was gone but he left a note: "Thank you for last night, you're the best fuck I've had in years, meet me for supper tonight, get yourself a nice dress, and please accept my gift as a token of my appreciation."

She smiled as she read the letter. I will definitely meet him tonight again, she thought. She collected the gift: the other ten R1000 chips he had won last night. This could be the end of my problems....

To be continued...

renae84
renae84
25 Followers